Ask an user who's chilling out of a nudist resort anything

Ask an user who's chilling out of a nudist resort anything.

Other urls found in this thread:

corpas1.tumblr.com/post/104350940358/nudism-is-becoming-erection-friendly-nudist-men
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Where is it
What is that pic from obviously not yours
Are you some sort of slavshit or something
How big is your dick
Post pics of your dick
How much pedo shit is going on around you right this minute

too old

The U.S.
Obviously. Bad mojo to photograph at a place like this.
No.
5.5, here you go.
None. No kids today. It is slow.

Agreed.

But literally where in the U.S.
City? State?

those bitches are going to get ticks

Are these places like full of wife-swapping and group sex?

As if I'm telling you that.

Some, yes. Most, no.

Are bug bites a big problem for nudists? How do you deal with that?

Yeah. I'm itching right now. I don't typically use bug spray much, but bugs never really bother me all that bad. You see a lot of Off! spray passed around at these places.

One time I took a dip in a river and then covered myself in mud to keep the bugs at bay and took a nap on a rock. Shit was cash.

does everyone there bang like 24/7?

Not that I know of. Wrong type of place.

are there any niggers or spics?

does a=b if c=x?

What is the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow, show your working [25]

If you're 5.5, I'm 27.8.

24/7 boners?

depends if a=x or b=x or c=b or c=a

No, the environment is so normal and casual that that doesn't happen much. Also you will mostly be in the company of fat old people. I only got one when a really cute early-twenties girl finally took her clothes off and walked around with her pretty little bush. I was in the pool at that point.

Why not? What is there to lose?

Are children allowed at these places? How does that work? Do people openly stare at them or are you supposed to avert your eyes?

What happens if you do get a boner? Are you supposed to conceal it? Or do people just laugh about it?

Agree with this user. As someone who went to a nudist camp in California, I'm curious about others.

Yes, children are allowed in nudist camps.

No, people don't openly stare at them because if you're going to a nudist camp you're a reasonable human being and not jerking off to everyone you see. If you cause a disturbance, you will be kicked out.

This is my question. Also the reason I've never went to one.
Also like… Do I shave? Is that weird? Just a trim? How long is too long? Full bush? Short but stylish? Somewhere in between?
For fucks sake we need rules man.

THIS. Answer OP you fucking faggot this is important

any hot cunts? R they dtf?

I would totally gargle that down

I went to nudist camps every summer up until I was 19 with my family.

sweet memories.
the domain was Bélézy in France.
so many girls in their early teens

but some downsides too, old people. plenty of old people.

Im this fag

boners are a BIG nono, also single men usually arent allowed in. get a boner and you need to gtfo instantly.

there are no rules for pubes, do whatever the fuck you want just be hygienic.

meant for

Was there swapping going on or was it just like a family event but nude?

not swapping, my parents had dignity.
some may have done it but I know of nobody doing it. never noticed it there at least but might have happened

How old are you? If you are a sixteen year old male, wouldn't that be considered single man?

we went until I was 19 as a family so no issues

if you're an adult male and you're there alone you need to be a registered nudist and need clearance and shit before you can enter

librechan used to be great for that shit

What's it like to have a short penis? I've always wanted to know.

RIP

im a male virgin who went to a nudist resort once

late 20s
virgin loser. never seen a nude woman
also pedo
get so horny one morning i decide to go to nudist resort and get my rocks off
do a quick google search. make a weekend out of it

go to resort
get nude
walk outside and just find a comfy spot and wait for hours until i see naked little girls
whenever women walk nearby i just get so shy and afraid i put my head down and stare at the ground. really only saw bare feet and bare legs honestly. a few times id wait until they walk far away and saw their asses from behind but they would be REALLY far away so i didnt get a good look

first day: failure
second day: pretty much the same. failure

start leaving. kind of make a joke to receptionist that no families must come here as it is too hot. she tells me this resort is an 18+ only resort

quickly act like i dont care and quickly walk to vehicle and hope she didnt realize i was there to see little kids nude

The only resorts and parks near me that are nude are fucking 18+ goddammit. what is a virgin pedo supposed to jerk off to since TOR is compromised???

So where are you posting this from?

So you admit to viewing CP, then. Just imagine what your family would think if you go to jail, user. Is it worth it for a fap?

What's his name again?

kill yourself
and yes the receptionists knows your a wannabe kidfucker, they prepare themselves to spot assholes like you
i hope you like getting fucked in the ass yourself you sick fuck

You seem very upset.

May I suggest a better more safe website for you? Maybe try reddit.

i before e except after c?

they know
everybody there knows how to spot pervy autismo's
I've a good bunch of you when I still went

It amuses me that of all places nudist camps end up even more spooked about male sexuality than normal society. Why even bother getting naked if you're going to be constantly monitoring everyone around you to check that nobody is feeling aroused or acting weird? Clothes were invented so you don't have to worry about that shit, plus they keep you warm in the winter.

I bet they're all anarcho-primitivist idiots who go to those places.

Actually a lot of nudists are like the "#FreeTheNipple" people, in that they see the point of nudism is desexualization/objectification of people.

They don't constantly monitor people around them to check that nobody is aroused or acting weird. The assumption is that if you go to one of these places, you aren't there to sexualize people, but to be ~free~.

I know it's hard to understand, but nudist camps are places for hippies, not perverts.

That runs counter to what has been said in the thread.
Is an erection just regarded as a natural part of human biology, or is it regarded as a sign that you're an enemy of the people?

it is not about what they think, it is about why other people join them.

like I said, as a single male you can enter but you need to be registered. families want to be able to go there without the constant worry of creeps sexualising their children. so in order to do then, single men need to be registered nudists.

an erection means sexual arousal this means you don't see it as basic biology but as something sexual. and that is rather avoided.

and stop thinking men and women are the same. we are bigger stronger and smarter. a man can do far more damage to a kid than a women. far more intimidating, less control over sexual impulses etc. we are not the same, we are not equal.
yes male sexuality is something to be monitored and often controlled.

Actually usually an erection is a sign that you haven't masturbated in a while. Morning wood is definitely a common occurrence and has nothing to do with violent intentions.

But thanks for confirming what I suspected about nudist camps. Clothes seem like much less hassle.

Times have changed.
corpas1.tumblr.com/post/104350940358/nudism-is-becoming-erection-friendly-nudist-men

Its okay as long as you don't act like a creep.

Nudist men must show their penis to everyone and so it may well happen that if they for some reason get aroused, people may notice an erection. Such a reaction is fully natural and if there is any naked woman around, she may well consider it a compliment. It appears nowadays that nudist men tend to have less inhibitions about being seen with a hard penis. Or it may be that the now nearly universal custom of showing a fully smooth female opening is indeed more exciting to men! It is our experience that for a naked couple, walking close together, it is really quite acceptable if the man has a full erection. To some extent, anyone opposed to the sight of such a reaction would insult the naked woman… as if she is not attractive enough to become excited about. Nudist couples should enjoy it when the man proudly shows he admires his partner! Erections are very positive, healthy, friendly and a bit funny as well! Nudist couples should never be ashamed about a hard penis!

wew u smart enon

I suspect it will take a long time for that attitude to become widespread.
Even then I imagine there'll still be a lot of stigma against single male nudists.

The day of the rope was invented to deal with people like you.

Is it mandatory to be nude?

morning boners are a different thing.
als, adults can control their erections. if you get an erection as an adult it's voluntary. with intent.

nigger what

yeah, people like you are the reason I stopped going.

people like you are the reason nudist camp will lose young people and families.
there will eventually be segregated nudist camp (there already are) where men aren't allowed in unless with a family + boner is instant gtfo.

the first grown man to get an erection near my sister or daughter gets a ticket to intensive care

disgusting fuckwits.

yes unless for teenagers.
boys and girls between 11 and 18 are allowed to cover up their groin area since pubescence is a "delicate" period and you want people to be at ease with themselves.

So when you go there they take your clothes off and keep them until you get out?

you just drive up with clothes on, go to you camping spot or cabine, unload your shit, get set up, take of clothes and chill
or take off clothes first before setting up your shit it really doesn't matter. you can enter with your clothes on, it's no issue, just take em off inside at your earliest convenience

Looks like we have an internet tough guy here. I bet you were a Navy SEAL. Are you trained in gorilla warfare too?

I'd love to see a citation for this. Of course I know you won't be able to provide one because it's entirely false.

If this trend keeps up they might actually become vaguely reasonable places in a few decades.

I always figured there was something a bit odd about nudists, but this thread confirms it.

whatever dude, just keep that pixie dick away from other human beans and you'll be fine

Oh shit, #epicburn.
He'll never recover now that you told him he had a small penis.

You should probably keep quiet about what you did to his mother last night. You don't want to give the poor guy a hear attack.

you can meme all you want

the instant he came up with the "proud to have a boner bullshit" he became some fat fuck with a small dick in my mind. since that were the ONLY ones there that had it.

unattractive sex depraved perverts.

any decent man with control over his body, some discipline is welcome there and left the fuck alone.

its always the overweight pixie dick that get boners, bring camera's (which aren't allowed), are single, are looking at the kids too much so that the parent go complain to staff.

You sound insecure. Admit it, you're just mad that guys' dicks are pointing squarely at your teenage sister or daughter instead of at you, you tremendous boy-molesting fruit.

Okay, seriously, all I can say is that you have serious issues and need to work on them. I'm not surprised you stopped going to nudist camps if you view the world with such intense paranoia.

what the fuck are you on about

and yes, I am absolutely mad guy's dicks point at a 9 year old child, are you fucking kidding.

sure, I have the issues.
its not paranoia, it's observation. my father saw it, my mother saw it, I saw it and my sister saw it and complained about it. men even approached her when she went to the swimming pool bathrooms.

I went to nudist camps because it was free and open. not to have family member sexualized by 40yr old single men too ugly to see women naked irl and who were bullied and laughed at in primary and secondary instead of loved and fucked.

just keep with your 2D loli bullshittery and leave 3D Pig Disgusting in the real world where you don't belong

You took your child to a nudist camp and then got offended that men were naked around your child.
If only there was some way this could have been prevented…

for you maybe

for a non-degenerate that is not the case.

you're not even trying anymore at this point

Where can I find like a sex camp?

I want to bring my girl friend and swap her with other couples.

But not swinger camp. I want children to watch.

At least I can sleep easy knowing that the nightmares of fat ugly naked men will keep you from making nudist camps even worse.

That said, I think this thread demonstrates why they were never a good idea in the first place. Humans all have strong taboos about nudity and sexuality. Putting a bunch of humans in a situation where nudity is abundant and sexuality is self-evident is inevitably going to lead to disaster. It's more surprising that anyone thinks it's a good idea to go to a place like that in the first place. If I wanted to be naked outside, I'd want to do it very far from other people.

Out of interest, what made you think it was a good idea? What motivated you to go to a nudist camp, since you obviously have serious hang-ups about sexuality.

I get boners randomly all the time.

Its normal as fuck. Need to pee to long? I get a boner.

Anyway sometimes people can't control their dick regardless of what they thinking you weirdo.

Just set up a swinger club and stream it on Holla Forums. There are plenty of underageb& here.

Just get a girl friend and make friends with other couples and go on camping trips together with understanding of being allowed to swap and share.

Really fun, you get to be nude and try your friends girl friend see your girl friend get totally fucked without being a total cuck.

the taboo isn't nudity and sexuality you dumb fuck, it is losers like yourself trespassing on places we deemed neutral and free.

the taboo isn't nudity, the taboo is you. get it through your head. YOUR nudity, YOUR sexuality is unwanted. not that of normal human beings.

even thinking sexuality is self-evident in a place filled with kids and people who want nothing to do with you…

no, that's not normal. just because it happens to you does not make it normal. get a bit flaccid, sure nobody gets an eye.

you don't go erect from having to piss. if you do, see a doctor. getting boners randomly is common with young people. unless you're between 14 and roughly 18, it's not normal. grow up. and if you do have some condition that has you full mast at random, have some decency and cover up instead of enforcing your erectile missfires on people with children.

yes really fun, destroying any sort of emotional bond you had. gratz user.

bats an eye*

*Tips fedora*

not with you they don't

rest in peace

Pick one and only one. Is this what virgins or insecure me actually believe?

How the fuck else will you ever do things like DP, Spit Roasting, two girls sucking one dick, watching girl friend eat your cum out of a female friend.

If anything it brings friends closer together. It was normal in tribal times.

No, I was entirely correct when I said that sexuality is the taboo. You outright state that absolutely no evidence of sexuality is acceptable. Anyone who exhibited any trace of sexuality would stop counting as a "normal human being" in your mind. The very fact you noticed their sexuality would make them sick fucks in your eyes.

As I said, a nudist camp is really the wrong place for someone such as yourself to be.

Women are adult children. They only care about themselves, money, possessions, and a hard cock filling their sinkhole. Only permavirgin "nice guys" think women develop emotional bonds.

muh MGTOW

Beta virgin detected.

Technically he's right, if you aren't using the meme definition where anything you want is a cuckold.

that's not because it's "taboo", fuck inside your hut and tent all you want but don't fuck in the pool. the whole point is neutrality.

nobody would be accepted fucking in public in a nudist place.

I'm saying the ones that DO exhibit sexuality without shame or decency are always the same shitty folk. its a trend. and that is what makes it stand out and what pushes away family and young women.
they. don't. want. you. seeing. them. naked.
get it through your head.

it's nothing to do with taboo.

go whiteknight somewhere else, twat

I don't agree with MGTOW faggot, but I love my girl friend for more then a pussy.

Plus there is different kinds of sex. Not all sex is fucking emtional bonding. A fucking hug and words can have more emtional meaning.

Well I guess my friends a cuck to. Guess we all dirty cucks together who fuck cares.

What else is there? Cheating? Thats far more degenerate.

Who wants to fuck the same pussy their WHOLE life.

Likewise why should she only feel one cock in her whole life?

We have birth control in this day and age why not share with friends?

At a nudist camp? Do people really not see how going to a nudist camp might entail being seen naked?

Have you read through your own posts recently?

It isn't the same pussy. The cells die and are replaced. After a few years it's an entirely new pussy.

Because women should not have rights. Women are property.

autism detected.

how are you this dense.

they are fine with being seen naked by decent people with self control and no sexual intentions or attention.

they are not fine with people staring at their cunts getting boners seeing them naked.

they are not fine with Danny Devito looking motherfuckers eyeing their 9 year olds

the problem isn't nudity or sexuality. the problem is you user.

He isn't wrong

Yes, because sexual arousal is the total opposite of anything biological

Nice reddit posting faggot.

LE mao

user, let us know when you actually ever touch a vagina

Last night when I fucked your mom.

there is, in fact, a difference, user.

don't misunderstand, reddit has a terrible lay out, completely retarded commenting system,
mods that should be strangled with their own entrails and a letter type that makes your eyes bleed.
but spacing was not, in fact, invented by the reddit userbase.
it was a part of daily life since typewriters hit the market

Whatever you say, redditor.

First of all, I don't know why you keep saying "you". I don't go to nudist camps. I'm not a fat neckbeard pervert. I'm not even attracted to women.

I'm really just trying to understand the kind of mentality which makes a deeply paranoid person with severe taboos about nudity and sexuality go to a camp dedicated to being naked. It seems really fucking stupid for someone to go there if they are the least bit concerned about anyone seeing them naked. Hell, I would never go to a nudist camp and I have far fewer issues with nudity than you evidently do. I certainly wouldn't take my kids to one.

Faggot

I think the proper term is gayfag, or possibly fagfag.

In fact this entire thread is a testament to why nudist camps are a terrible idea.

well there we go user.

I already very clearly explained this, user. if this is beyond you then there is no use for my energy.

the concern is not "anyone", again, I was quite clear on this.

you wouldn't be allowed to regardless

I walk around the house almost naked. on hot summers literally everbody walks around in underwear in the house.
I was quite clear, nudity isn't the issue

it's a good thing you wont have any regardless

The main difference is that getting aroused is actually biological and natural, whereas wanting to be naked around others just to feel free because your normal life oppresses you so much isn't.
It's a totally artificial, exclusively-human and psychological reaction.

Turns out the guys called creeps were the real nature-lovers, and those just getting wind on those parts while they played billiards are the anomaly.

Live with that.

So you don't understand the fundamental psychological difference between nudity in private and nudity in public? Not to mention the difference between your own nudity and the nudity of others.

Everything you say is simply incorrect.

that is what barbarians do
I recommend a country where the Sharia is the state law

you strike me as the type that tried psychology in Uni for one year but failed and dropped out and is trying to compensate on an anonymous image board

getting aroused is natural, sure. having self control out of respect for your peers is civilized.

since we are fairly evolved it my be "artificial" but it works and has its own merit as long as it is in a respecting and neutral community.

turns out the guys I called creeps still aren't at the point of controlling sexual impulses due to a complete lack of sexual activity. I have not seen one father, there with his family, get and erection or eye young girls/women. they are involved with their families and participate in activities.

live with that.

Animals in the wild rape all the time, rape is part of nature, deal with it.

animals don't build cities, nor do they create art or music.

and neither do you, clearly.

Irrelevant, we're discussing natural acts in a natural setting.

it is completely relevant.
the capacity of self control, self sacrifice despite consciousness and discipline is what allowed humans to grow as a species. it allowed, in time, for civilization itself.

it is what separates us from common beasts.
if that is lost on you then I hope you stay in your tower Quasimodo

Doesn't take any training or course to spot total fallacy completely devoid of logic, as your comments were. The only requirement is not being fucking stupid.

Yeah, whatever…no one's saying you can't have your nakey little club, do your stuff in it and not want to have erections around that. If that's your game, go for it, you don't need to keep justifying it to others. But if you want to use nature as an argument, then you'll come off as retarded, is all I'm saying. Friendly advice, actually.

If you lose your sex drive when you have sex more often, that's just how you work, man. Most men still think a lot and are very sensitive to the female body most of the time, just do a little research. Too bad nature didn't grant you a strong taste for sex, maybe that's what you're trying to compensate showing your hairy bum around. Good luck with that.

Irrelevant, we're discussing natural acts in a natural setting.

Before going on with this discussion, user, choose what your argument is, because you're just hopping around now:
a) because they're not biological and natural
b) because they ARE biologically and natural, and we must be civilized
c) i envy other guy's erections because i can't have any

You started with a, then you did a 180 and went with b, and now it's more and more looking like what actually is happening is c.

keep up the pseudo-smart talk, not falling for it.

it is nature in the sense that you are a biological life form with or without clothes. in a sense, not wearing clothes is like people taking off a mask. you're no longer a rich cunt or poor cunt. you're just a naked body. that is what gives it a sort of equal footing for everybody.
and Im not justifying going to nude camping as there is no need for justification. what I was in fact doing, user, and this is called comprehensive reading, is explaining why some anons in this chat are not welcome in must nudist places, especially the -18 ones.

I am absolutely aware of that. I still went when I was in my teens and did get boners at random. I had to decency to learn self control over my body as quick as possible or cover up with a towel and wait. Im talking about those who go there with the explicit intention of seeing women or young boy and girls naked, as previous user was suggesting.

too bad nature didn't grant you the willpower to exert control over your own body and impulses, leading you to think that people who do possess it, are sexually deficient or have low libido. maybe that's what you're trying to compensate when prematurely ejaculating at the sight of a bikini. good luck with that

refer to

natural entities versus natural impulses.
user is talking about natural entities, if I get it right.

I still get a boner when my girl friend hugs me or I look at her and she looks cute.

We have sex everyday. If she can't handle more sex I just rub one out otherwise my boner won't go away.

Why is being nude not taboo to you but sex is? Why can't someone just jack off since everyone is nude anyway not like he is putting it in them or anything.

Why can a monkey at the źoo fap infront of children but I can't when everyone is nude anyway?

Because double standards.

a monkey is an animal. you are a human. you are expected to have higher ethical standards or you should be treated as aforementioned animal and put in a cage. this is what asylums are, user.

as for the first part

nudity =/= sexuality

I don't understand why I was even surprised people on a chan wouldn't understand the difference.

Pointing out blatant incoherences is pseudo-smart talk, but drowning in total mind-wankery about how people perceive themselves socially, as in
is somehow the way to go?
This is like a thousand and one assumptions about how people behave desperately funneled into a half-assed theory.
People still going to see if you're a fat cunt, if you have a tiny pathetic dick, if the shapes of your body look like crap, and a bunch of other stuff. And you know why they do? Because nature made us so, it made us care a lot about survival and reproduction and all those things count a lot in it.
Now you can say those people over these won't, because they're o so enlightened.
Then, again, nature has nothing to do it, but being a smug weak fuck. The thing that nature hates the most.

No, you weren't. You were trying to, and failing. The real reason is because you and your clique don't want them to, just that. Which is fine, fuck it, who cares? But you tried to use nature as an argument for it, then you gave up on it because you saw you were wrong, but you're too much of an insecure faggot to admit it and go along with your clotheless day.

Now you're just dreaming, I never said I had a problem with that. I called you out on your behaviour, because you were telling us all about, because you're insecure and need to justify yourself to others using yourself as an example, hoping other will somehow like you. I don't, I'm just talking about you being stupid and lacking logic in everything you said. I've no intention of going to your hippie little club, and couldn't care less if your fat, hairy Mason brotherhood wouldn't like to see my hard dick.

Fuck off moralfag.

I never said they were o so enlightened, I said it gave a different perspective. I wouldn't want to live in a world where everybody walks around naked all the time.

I did not. I argued that they are not able to control their impulses, come with clear intent to look at people they wouldn't have a chance with in reality and put everybody ill at ease.
yes my clique, the large majority of people who occasionally went there do not want them. I never hid that.

sure you did user, whatever you need to keep up that perception.
I never had to justify nudity, there is no reason for it. I justified why I don't want those people near my family, especially in an environment where they are de facto more vulnerable. you twist what you read to build your own little straw man to break down.

the large majority is fit and groomed since hygiene is essential and there are a lot of sports and outdoor activities. this isn't some burning man bullshittery

keep running around building up imaginary arguments and claims playing pretend you are some sort of intellectual

That's what god originally intended for mankind. What are you, some faggot fedora tipper?

Explain to me how me fapping hurts anyone? It's my body why don't I have rights to do whatever I like to MYSELF.

Me just fapping doesn't break the non aggression principle.

If they don't wish to see me fap they can look away. Why does everything trigger people…

What next? I can't be nude they might be triggered then what women in burkas!?

It does if you eject seminal fluids into my private air space.

I will jack off into a tissue just like wiping my nose. Maybe I won't even cum I just want to play with my dingaling.

Carry on then.

you really don't understand the reason for the code of public conduct? the problem isn't masturbation, the problem is doing it in public space where it is inappropriate.
everybody doing whatever the fuck they want whenever the fuck they want is chaos. and again, if we even want to come close to pretending to be civilized, that is a complete no go

If you weren't the one using the argument that the erection was sexual then not biological earlier, why the fuck were you responding to my posts, if all they were doing was argue against that question?
I never said I wanted to flap my hard meat on your family's face, or that you should allow people to.

I was only saying that the argument, posted in this thread, that the huphoop walrus people walking around naked were the representatives of nature and biology, and the people wanting to fuck their holes were some monstrous cultural abomination, was a total inversion of simple logic. Which it obviously is.

If you didn't say that, and don't think that, then fuck you, I don't care what you think. Actually, I do to one thing… if you believe calling out for simple logic is too intellectual and arcane, try some of those little games to heighten the IQ.

they are not the representatives of nature, they are the representatives of degeneracy. the representatives of a toxic mindset and inferior genes, if we want to be so biologically blunt

again, its not about WANTING to fuck their holes. that impulse is normal. it's about not giving in to that impulse and exerting self control. the lack of which is probably a main cause of their aforementioned terrible looks.

untrained people (mentally and physically) ARE a monstrous cultural abomination destined to die out if we have any intention of making progress.

Nature is degenerate, that's just something you'll have to live triggered by or deal with.

your nature, perhaps.

Ok, now you're making sense and constructing decent arguments. Go and sin no more, I forgive you.

In addition, degenerate is a meaningless buzzword for "things I don't like".

my arguments didn't change but whatever.
it seems we both need to go do other shit now

it has become a meme, I admit, but I mean it in no such sense

that sounds like bull shit

Im not going to do your googling for you user

Nudist user, I don't understand why you keep arguing with these degenerates who think its okay to masturbate at a nudist camp.

bullshit, girls like that don't exist in the USA

How about you stop trying to desexualize womens bodys and by extension stop trying to make getting pussy in todays society even harder than it already is?

How bout you burn in hell normalfag? You dont get to treat us like subhumans and doom us to a life of sexless misery and then bitch when we take matters into our own hands, your gonna have to kill us for us to stop being a pain in your ass because our very refusal to accept the shit tier existence you think we deserve is a pain in your ass
And I'd just love to see you try to kill me seeing as how I have the same mindset as these people but I'm not fat, I'm not short, and I'm not weak, and I don't hesitate to carry weapons around

If I'm ever near a nudist camp and I dont have anything else going on I think Ill drop by just to spite you

So what the fuck do you expect them to do about it all then? They are constantly horny and in a bad mood because of the lack of sex, but this causes them to repel non - drunk and non - high women, which causes them to become even more upset, and its just an infinite negative feed back loop from there
And all the while you have the gall and audacity to act like you are a good person, while simultaneously telling them its their own fault for them somehow having the original sin of somehow being born somehow sub human so they should either shut up and accept it or kill themselves

How fucking dare you

Hilarious part is how moralfag user totally missed the reference on those pictures, and somehow actually thought they were there for some reason related to psychology or something

Im not desexualizing, Im demanding you can control yourself. if you want to see nekid womenz go to the internet.
and it's not hard to "get pussy", it's hard for YOU to "get pussy"

no towards humans possessing the male genitalia yet unworthy of being called man. which is a climbing number I must admit.

yes I do get to treat you that way. I'm the Juan with a healthy family, with a contributing job and a stake in the future, generation wise, of my environment. so yes I do get to treat individualist fuckpigs like subhumans.
and what matters exactly are you going to take in your own hands. family men are quite protective, don't think it will be Juan on Juan. you will be dismantled. and your neet kung-fu skill you trained in your grandma's basement won't do you any good. touch a man's daughter or a son's sister and you're fucked. this is not just me, I've been in that community for about a month every year for 18-19 years. I know the kind of people that built, sustained and nurture those communities. you can act tough all you want, you and I both know you will never set foot in a nudist camp and you will never "take matters into your own hands" because it will be the end of you. either by family's doing, or by law. rapists and molesters are not treated kindly in prison. now be a good boy and sit the fuck down.

I expect them to not go to nudist camps. that is all this argument was about.
I consider them subhuman because they became that way. you're not just fat out of nowhere. you're not just socially inept out of nowhere. some of it is down to genetics and well, nature will take care of that I don't need to worry about that part. an other part is down to effort. only through struggle will you achieve genuine respect.
so you can just fuck robotnik, grow as a man or stay as an animal. but I am under no obligation to respect you as an individual.

respect isn't a right, it is a privilege, Juan that is earned and sustained by Juan's own genuine action and effort

on.e is Juan
goddammit
good laughs

Juan Juan Juan Juan Juan Juan

the fuck is juan
its called a gun, i dont care how tough you are you cant take a full mag to the chest
self defense faggot
1) im not retarded enough to try it around witnesses and 2) if you somehow find out and come at me good look proving it happened because i wont leave any proof behind so all you will have is her word, so as far as the police will be concerned you just attacked me out of nowhere so i defended myself
checkmate faggot

I am not fat
Fuck you
Fuck the 19th amendment, fuck womens liberation, fuck feminism, fuck SJWs, fuck the federal reserve, fuck the LGBTQWTBBQ shit, fuck black lives matter, fuck immigrants, fuck everything post 1910 united states

refer to
it's a filter thing from the chan, unexpected good laugh

By white men from the 1700s, 1800s, and up to 1910 standards. modern people are the socially inept, akward, un educated people
Emojis are retarded and not a valid form of communication, modern rap and pop music are shit and not suitable for human ears, modern gender relations and roles are fucked and I'm not at fault for not receiving a crash course on how to deal with a 1 million percent Holla Forums & Holla Forumsed and fucked up society

Sports are shit and you are not inferior if you never had any interest in them and you didnt deserve to be made fun of because you didnt know anything about them
etc etc

All these modern social rules are fake bullshit, we are like Weimar Germany right now, total collapse of everything
The guys that came afterwards would have had something to say to you and so would the people before too

You sound like the type who would welcome authoritarian commie govt.

C U C K E D

That's exactly what he sounds like, I welcome authoritarianism but right wing

also
it's not a threat, it's a prediction.
Tata lets you handle guns, you must be a big boy now. gun threats are pathetic. "Im hurting and I want to hurt but I'm too inept and weak to fight so I'll fire some lead at normies" user pls, nobody is intimidated by pseudo-/k/ommandos

not when you're harassing little kids it's not. it's couple years jail where Daquan and TyrJuan will use you as their personal cumdumpster. you could start practicing: "I am a dirty nigger's slut, please give me cummies" give it a try, I bet it will roll of the tongue. among other things.

what makes you think we don't have equal access to fire arms and you dumb fuck

yes you are

would you happen to be a nigger, user? that would explain a lot.

here are some things I can agree on.

haha Holla Forums & Holla Forums. Not a leader and to much of a pussy to hold your own. Need a nice state daddy to tell you how to live and what to do?

Can't protect your only family so need daddy state?

Your a fucking Holla Forums & Holla Forums mate.

Your comment about guys not getting loved and fucked being somehow in the wrong is fucking infuriating

yeah it is, there is no law against it as long as i t remains non physical

what matters is who has faster and better aim and who is more willing to kill someJuan

no im not faggot

THEN STOP FUCKING BLAMING ME FOR GETTING FUCKED OVER BY THIS RETARDED WEIMAR TIER POZZED SOCIETY YOU LITTLE PRICK

Need a nice state to put women back into their place and anyJuan else who threatens the order of things

You act like you are from pol so stop fucking acting like Im at fault for not being able to get any pussy when you should know
HOW FUCKED UP MODERN WOMEN ARE
AND HOW MOST OF THEM ARE FAT ASSES
AND THE FEW REMAINING WHITE AND NON FAT JuanS ARE THE MOST STUCK UP PRISSY ARROGANT ENTITLED STACY BITCH CUNTS ON EARTH
==AND WE HAVE TO COMPETE FOR THEM WITH A FUCKTON OF NON WHITES WHO SHOULDNT EVEN BE COMPETING WITH US FOR OUR OWN WOMEN SO IT FUCKS THE NUMBERS UP

FUCKING

RRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I agree with most of what you're saying
I don't agree with your individualism. you are a man. insurmountable obstacles have been put before you throughout history, only to have been overcome. you don't give up and go solo. that would make you a pawn in your environment instead of it's sculptor. stop blaming, Identify the issue, work with it, progress. through the life cycle we eventually always come back to a patriarchy. be patient, don't give up children and family. you can't build a future with other people's babies.

National Socialism.
it is perhaps idealistic but if not for ideals and values, what do you live for? currency? wage slavery? I'd rather think and build towards the the development and growth of my people in terms of health and knowledge.

i have to go to fucking sleep now
stop trying to act like you have any understanding of the emotional anguish that is being a virgin in a hypersexualized society where all you ever hear about is how godly pussy is and you know that if you lived in a different time period you would have it all because you would have so much power in the society

and stop trying to act like its our fault
ill have to respond to messages later
BECAUSE I BET YOU ARE GONNA KEEP SPEWING BULLSHIT LIKE ITS MY FAULT THAT GIRLS LAUGHED IN MY FACE GROWING UP BECAUSE HUURRR YOU DONT LIKE LATEST X CULTURAL TREND HURRR
AND I WAS TOO YOUNG AND NAIVE TO KNOW HOW TO INTO DECEPTION AND MANIPULATION BECAUSE I STILL BELIEVED IN THE VALUE OF TRUTH AND HJuanSTY AND THOUGHT PEOPLE OPERATED ON LOGIC AND REASON AND THOUGHT THAT MOST PEOPLE IN THIS COUNTRY WERE GOOD

wow there Elliot, calm down you master charmer.
you devious thief of hearts

I AM A NATSOC FAGGOT

THIS GUY YOUVE BEEN THREATENING TO KILL IS Juan AND YOUR GONNA TELL ME THAT WHEN THE PURGE COMES I DONT GET TO FUCK STACY CUNTS
ILL SHOOT MY WHOLE PLATOON IF THATS WHAT IT TAKES
I WANNA FUCK I WANT PUSSY

i HAVE To sleep now

user, you could not be further from the truth

ok, you're limp skinny with a beer belly and slav clothes. whatever.

I live for the hope of tribalism and mutualism.

you see, my dear faggoty friend, the difference is you are pepe's Holla Forums. I am a National Socialist. I have been for as long as I remember even before I understood what "nazies" were. I read about politics and found out that that is what I almost completely lean to. I didn't meme into it.

Once jews are BTFO and Usury stops we can live in a tribal run mutualist utopia.

well, that is pretty much out of the question. there are simply too many people and too much technology. the only thing close is what the third reich had in terms of farming villages and communities. away from the city, dedicated to the production of food and other resources for the city folk, military etc. that might be your jam. but the Celtic/Nordic way of life will not return unless 90% of the humans on this earth die. I just hope it starts with niggers. the darker the skin, the higher the chance of death

I don't think you get it.

I am pro technology and not a ethno nationalist. I don't want celt way of life.

I want mutualist economy with libertarian tribalism social policy.

Once the jew is gJuan then usury will be reduced.

But skinhead goons screaming my culture can GTFO to.

Culture and race are both things that change by nature over time.

where may I procure such a device?

you will find that ethno nationalism is the only way to really make that work. it provides the most trust worthy and safe communities. with whites at least. this isn't about skinheads. Neo-nazi's can fuck right off. they're nothing more than what antifa is on the opposite side of the spectrum

culture and race are the strongest bonds human being can have on a large scale. because it concerns the direct survival of eachother genetic material and secure the future for eachothers children. it is simply biology. and hJuanstly, I wish africans all the best to do the same on their land with their tribes. make their own borders and shit, we have no immidiate business there.

fuck, well spotted.

and sexbots should hit the large commercial market in about a decade, maybe a company will specialize in these kinds of… apart… requests

you're that faggot that thinks there won't be a robot care-giver in the future aren't you?

you are not NatSoc you pretender

you want the fruits of national socialism, yet want to avoid the effort and sacrifice.
you, my dear NEET friend, want handouts.

we keep running into eachother.
posting animu doesn't help your case though I'm afraid

How many old men are there?

How many weirdos like you are there stroking their cocks?

Are there any QTs and if so, will you post pics?

you would think with how you're working to support your 3DPD and children you wouldn't be able to post so much
Not trying to prove my case. if and when the mombot comes out, and I have children without any input from a 3DPD, then I am going to let the mombot help take care of those children and I don't really care what you think of it, and that animu isn't have raising children with robots, it is about the happy life of a man who has a robowaifu

the your development and that of you like-minded will be interesting.

minus the "the" fuck sake

let me just rephrase that shit

your development and that of like-minded individuals will be interesting

Yeah, most people are pretty shit. Especially the Navy SEAL faggot in here.

I love how you people threaten anyJuan who disagrees with you with rape at the hands of rabid niggers and then try to act like a beacon of morality. It'll be hilarious to watch you get rekt. You've had it coming for a long time.

as interesting as a dude playing chess against a robot

this

lol nobody replied to your post to you pop back in 12hrs later to samefag

Gonna lmfao when a spic fucks your daughter and kills you.

I wish you could trace ip's so you could see it's not me.

doubtful

more time. no mJuany. ammo and guns cost mJuany user. can your neetbux afford it?
you go ahead and degrade yourself

I'm not bothered by the rest of it but I do hope you feel a bit better now.

Not all of us are NEETs. Some of us are just average guys who are rightly pissed that you try to deny us perfectly willing teen pussy.

Which will kill you just as dead as any other weapon. Cry moar faggot.

I was just saying you know what side is going to win, unless you were implying that we (as in me and the others like me) will have no choice but to see it your way.

sex and reproduction are no right.
stop trying to get free shit. cunts aren't handouts. and anybody referring to sex, ranging from low impact consensual cuddling to a deep hard pounding as "getting pussy" should probably not be "getting pussy" at all. behave, grow and earn your position. female attention will follow without fault. treat it with respect. I do not support women voting, in fact I believe they should have no political and economic power at all but that means they are completely at our mercy. so don't fuck around. be a partner and father instead of some flat fuckboi trying to get "mad street cred" for fucking that slut from around the corner.

I don't see it as a competition user.

yup

the "will kill me" got deplaced in the post for some reason.

That's exactly what these self-righteous cunts think. They think they're invincible. They're going to continue to think that until their world comes crashing down, because their egos won't let them see it any other way. Pay his normalfag taunts no mind and just focus on ruining him.

not really, they can pursue their sexbots if it were my decision. I'm interested.

Hahaha, listen to this arrogant retard talk about how he thinks he's entitled to determine when someJuan else has earned the right to bang someJuan who wants to get banged. Can you believe the unwarranted self-importance of this guy?

I don't determine that, nature does. I understand you are frustrated because you find yourself in the lower brackets of attractiveness. but hey, even Arnold Schwarzenegger fucked a Kennedy, there is still hope user.

but yes, I do think that the Juans who sacrifice the most, put in the most effort, show the most strength and willpower have earned the right to determine how the sexual reward is distributed. don't agree? fight. struggle. show your worth then. if you are not prepared to struggle for you right of survival, the continuation of your genes, then you are destined to die without doing so. nature leaves no room for cowardice, apathy and laziness.

well, machines can do a sole purpose better then a human could ever do, so that is my reasoning behind it. Be it chess, production, or maternity.

dude, him and I have dJuan this before. He is just more conservative then I am, and won't jump ship until he can absolute 100% certainty that the other ship floats I think anyway. Plus we need people like him to keep the sand niggers off and the fire burning so we have enough time to make the technology we need

dJuan this before*

dJuan

what kind of word filter is that?

1 is Juan

mathematical, sure.
maternity isn't solely mathematical. the majority is instinct, spontaneity and improvisation. it's a learning experience. that makes it imperfect and that makes it human. something relatable.

we user, if you are not on our side then how do you expect us to be on yours. it has to be a 2 way street. you will not be able to fund, build and sustain all that stuff on your own. how do you propose this evolves? what do you think will happen?

everything is math, it is just the flavor math that changes, and I robot would able have the collective experience of billions of people, so not really a case against.

I am not implying that we are same side. I and others like me aren't willing to forsake our happiness for something that doesn't care about us, you are, and you're what will keep the west going longer, and these technologies will come as a result of the west or maybe the east, we just copy them if that is the case and when 3DPD fucks you over, you'll be able to come to our side, have a robowaifu, have some children that 100% yours, and you can work on the future for them.

we are still a looooong way from even coming close to the level we possess in those three aspects. and dont forget, companies or government wont make those AI's out of the good will of their hearts. there will without doubt, be snakes hiding in the grass with that. so just watch out for that I suppose.

but if we are dedicated to the survival of the west and you are not, then why would we contribute resources and time to your cause. you're going to promise a waifu for everybody? will everybody have the same core model? will there be different companies making them, will there be competition and attempts at fucking each other over? you must concede it is not so clear cut as

of course not, the important thing is that is made, and it understood how it is made.
we don't need your resources dude, we provide the demand for it, and companies will seek to fulfill that demand for mJuany. We'll keep out of your way, as long as you keep out of ours, and when the tech becomes available we'll all reap the benefits. We'll be able to make a system that we can work in, and you'll have the option of having a family and a wife that doesn't see you as a disposable utility.

if people can make mJuany from it, they will do their utmost best to extort as much as they can out of you. that is capitalism. (I imagine it will be a thing in the states soJuanr than in EU or FE-A)

mJuany you will get from?

By giving me what I want, that the only way they'll get the mon.ey they want out of me, and the having children with mothers thing will come from the need 3DPD have, when they wait too long to have children, and need to an artificial womb
well, I work, and I don't have to pay for a family, or a 3DPD, so I'll have enough mon.ey to get Juan.

without mothers*

you understand even bill gates can't solo fund research and technology on that scale right. and even if he could, why would he.
no offense but some dudes with a decent job an no external responsibilities are not going to pay for that, and companies making mJuany from families and taxes etc wont just let you do your thing.

this isn't a solo thing, and it may not be the purpose of the research and technology, but that doesn't main that people won't be able to mod to fulfill that purpose. I don't know how or when it will come to fruition, and I am not going to pretend to, I can only speculate, all anyJuan can do really.

companies make mJuany from sealing shit, not taxes, or families, and a demographic able and willing to pay for something provides encouragement to make that product so they can make mJuany.

look at how 2D developed.
getting you to pay just a few extra bucks every time
online waifu's
dating syms, etc
this will be commercialized and I think it will be more expensive in the long run than marriage.

but you are right, Juan can only speculate

could be vid for all I know
hahaha, good Juan

doesn't get old.

but yeah we'll have to see.
eitherway on an individual level I can't lose. I would just like to preserve generation of cultures and naturally selected genes.

I wish you luck in your quest, then.

same to you

TTTTTTHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIS
Shit even just pussy in general

Since basically the dawn of time men everywhere have acknowledged sex as being a birth right and have treated it as such

And its not about street cred, its about feeling that hot wet tight silky soft pussy around your dick and going to fucking nirvana

I am an actual full on Juan and was always immune to the bluepill even from a young age
The thing with all of this is that not only do I know about the NWO and all the wars and etc, but they've also made it
extremely
personal

Whew
Ever since I got OP to show his small penis, this thread has really spiraled into a total shitshow
Just lol at that shit, what a bunch of snobby retards like OP and his microdick

No use being nude if you don't have an impressive body and if you aren't having orgies with animals and children then you are hardly a naturalist or living the ancient Mediterranean ideal

Reminds me of a nude sauna I used to visit until I realized how toxic it was, likely ran by jews with it's "females only" nights

These modern nudists are nothing but virtue signalling degenerates and always fat, except the kids of course

Demonizing male sexuality is a very personal attack, indeed

STOP

SEXUALIZING

SEMEN

Is literally everyone there disgusting, fat, old, or all of the above?
Anyone on their period? Anyone get inappropriate boners?
Do they put sweaters on when it gets chilly out?

Piss boners happen all the time. If a hot naked chick walks by your dick is gunna twitch. Not full on boner, but a twitch for sure.

I'm starting to think you're not even a dude, but a chick posting as a dude.

most males didn't get to reproduce, only the strongest men fucked the majority of women.
that is how it has been. they earned the right of reproduction by being the best of their group.

and yeah it's pretty clear you're still a virgin with that description. should probably stay that way too.

you're not better than the average feminist. keep crying you pathetic fuck. posting frogs on the internet will not improve your chances.

the paying is so they can afford a lot of accommodations. its like why you pay when you stay in a hotel. you have no idea how big those domains can be. it cost a good amount of money.

male sexuality isn't being demonized, YOUR sexuality is

get it through your head. you are not desirable enough. they don't want you to see them naked. you have no right to, you have no earned a position where you can claim a women's attention.

you have done nothing to prove your worth to other men so you don't deserve the attention of women.

you see to want women to be your person little sex pet and that kind of mentality only comes from people who were severely hurt in the past by women.

your reaction is a reaction to trauma. you hate and you want to hurt.

don't fool yourself into thinking it's because you are a superior man. because you are an inferior one. and superior women still come about inferior men.

so either lower your standards a LOT and accept you you aren't the brightest tool in the crayon box, or keep pumping it to muh sensual loving waifu's

;^)

I am quite disgusted that this thread has degenerated to such a point, where penis penis nigger semn penis nigger jews.

maybe that sign is just barely outside the property

Alright microdick, that's enough, it's time to stop projecting along with all your white knight tendencies and let this thread die
Let me educate you on what a polite civilization is real quick, beforehand

Hitler speech is one of the most amazing things I've read ever, which is incredible cause it's horrendous to the root and it doesn't hide it's nature at all, but it's presented in a way that sounds incredibly right, you'd even think they were communists based in some of the statements they made, but when you look at the core message, you realize how fucking dark and how horrible it is… it's honestly just incredible how well written and presented they all are, I completely understand how they were able to fool an entire country, knowledge makes us strong, let's not make the same errors we made in the past, our priority shouldn't be being the most successful race, it should be being happy, and living comfortably, there is no point in being the most successful, mainly cause we're all going to end up buried sooner or later.

No, they have emotionalised every bit of it. They have no concern for whether or not their decisions are rational, they only care about whether or not they feel good about them. 'I fucked your best friend because you were neglecting me!'

shut up already faggot
your entire argument boils down to women have all the power in deciding who is worthy of sex or not and if the girls of the society you live in say you arent good enough then you arent good enough

this guy

knows whats up

OP here, here is some images i got from some of the gurls i hooked up.. 2 of them are under 12 so i can't share photos, but they where good in bed too

Little boy?

MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS

Where did you put your car keys after you locked your car?

I'd be easy as shit to divorce, I'm a prick to most people. She could clean me out in a heartbeat, but she stays and does what I tell her, cause we're fucking in it you faggot. Try actually finding a girl instead of bitching about the ones that picked on you in high school. You think women are shit because YOU pursue shit women. YOU are attracted to cumdumpsters. That isn't women's fault. Some women are shit, just like you're shit. That doesn't mean a good chunk of them aren't wife material. You just need to untwist those panties and actually find one.

just keep white knighting, friend
just keep on at it

I'm not the same guy

I'm just saying, you're shit. Women aren't some ominous evil waiting to destroy you. You're a paranoid fuck with no charisma.

I am not the same guy he was talking to, nor do I care about what he thinks of 3DPD or how shit they are, I just don't like white knights.

I'm not white knighting, I'm not defending anyone. I'm just saying he's shit, which is why he's such a limp-wristed bitch.

>be me becausefuck (you)

you're defending 3DPD from anonymous fag's words on the internet, simply because they are 3DPD.
Something that does nothing to you. I am not saying you aren't allowed to do it, but I am allowed to make fun of you for it.

I'm not defending anyone, I'm calling him shit. If you're so afraid of woman that you write them all off rather than risk hurt feefees (which is all that's at risk if you aren't an absolute fucking dickless retard), you're shit. Plain and simple.

and that makes you a white knight for having that shitty opinion
yeah… pretty sure guys that don't want anything to do with 3DPD isn't because of feelings

yeah, no

how many aids did you get?

which part of "women shouldn't vote" did you not understand

is thread dead?

African or European?

Is it true that pedos and incest are rampant at nudist colonies?

completely false, in my experience anyway.
pedo's and pervs are fairly quickly spotted and single men are screened before they're allowed to enter. incest same thing. walking around naked does not mean you go around fucking eachother.

Then why would I want to go

I know I know, nudity isn't inherently sexual. That's great, I'm glad you found your local puritanical shithole. Me? I walk around naked and fuck people.

U wot?

Fuck animals.
All the time.
Every day.
Sloppy seconds with sheep is my speciality.

>>>/reddit/

What the faggot nigger deer kike has happened to this thread?

you dont. the answer is you don't want to go

no you don't. you just sit in your little apartment behind you computer. you don't walk around and fuck people in nudist resorts.

some anons got upset because their "kind" isn't appreciated in nudist resorts.
got their jimmies well rustled

More importantly,where'd you get that picture from.

I go to a clothing optional campground, the environment is basically anything goes if no one is getting their toes stepped on. Not Holla Forums levels of anything goes, mind you, but lots of public sex between adults happens. I used to go to more sexless nudist spots but they were both less fun and more expensive, so that was a pretty obvious choice on my part.

Oh, so either you're a woman, or you have erectile dysfunction, because that's not how a dick works, you mongoloid.

never even heard of that. I went to France, mainly to the Bélézy domain. 0 sex in public or even swinging or something. purely family based. lots of activities, petting zoo's, nature tracks and excursions you could do outside the domain with your clothes on of course.
if that floats your goat then good on ya, I prefer my version so to each their own.

spoken like a true sex depraved sperg.
when you grow as an adult and as a man you learn self control over your impulses both mental and physical. I could contain my boner when I was around 20 years old even though my libido has barely changed since I was 16. till this day I have a high sex drive and act on that in the privacy of my relationship. outside of that I contain erections since I have no intention of using my dick at that point.
grow up.

contain is really not that HARD