Debunking Holla Forums's claims about Jews!

Holla Forums it's time for me to sit here and debunk your frequent claims about Jews. These postulations you make frequently about Jews are usually the main reason you have hatred for the Jewish people.

So what? Jews have a large share of the media. Does this mean you should hate them? Obviously not as they earned their share of the media. Not only that but not all media outlets are Jewish-owned. Many have non-Jewish owners and even if Jews didn't have a large share of the media the gentiles would come along and produce the same shit as the Jewish media outlets. As a matter of fact many non-Jewish owned media outlets are indistinguishable from Jewish media outlets.

True historically Jews have been at the vanguard of many leftist movements (like Communism) and there have been prominent leftist Jews when it comes to Communism (e.g. Trotsky, Lenin, Marx, etc.) but there has also been many prominent right-winged Jews (e.g. Ayn Rand, Rothbard, Milton Friedman, etc.) who have had substantial influence on an hypercapitalist far-right movement like Libertarianism. Jews are not a monolithic people and many are right-wing and denounce leftism and Communism.

How are Jews responsible for a white man marrying a non-white women? Or a white women marrying a non-white man? Jews race-mix more than whites. Almost 60% of Jews in America who married over the past 10 years had a non-Jewish spouse.

How are Jews responsible for non-white immigration into Western countries? Are they taking control of a non-white's nervous system and forcing that individual to emigrate to a Western country? The country of Israel in itself is only 75% Jewish and only 30% of Israel's population are Ashkenazi Jews (i.e. white and intelligent Jews) so Israel has more non-Jews in it than any European country does non-whites. Most non-Jews in Israel are of Arab descent although you also have other ethnic minorities like Asians and South Tel Aviv has a decent black population. Not only that but Israel has poverty rate of 20%. Israel is far from a paradise. Most Jews in Israel are actually Mizrahi Jews (i.e. Jews who descend from local communities in the Middle East) and Mizrahi Jews are dumb and have an I.Q. on par with that of the average sandnigger.

I also just wanted to mention that I understand Jews are not a monolithic people and some are shitheads, especially the extreme Zionist Jews. However many Jews are good people.

Nonetheless it's hardly surprising that Ashkenazi Jews who have a high median I.Q. on average are a successful people and most of Holla Forums's hatred of Jews is based off envy and conspiracy theories. No different than the Negroid's hatred for the white man – Holla Forums's own person boogeyman is 'da Jooooos'.

However when it comes to hating Jews (specifically Ashkenazi Jews) it's just whites hating on other whites.

>debunking it with: So what?

how fucking retarded are you mordecai?

Read the entire post – quit stopping at a certain extent you dumb Stormfaggot.

There's only one place you belong, kike, and that's in the oven.

Mate…

We loved your post.

Capitalism and Capitalism are destructive to the host nation, that's why both "hypercapitalist far-right libertarians" and far-left jews are against nationalism, especially ethnic nationalism.
Try again, schlomo.

Yes goyim, we are on your side

Capitalism and Communism, fuck.

All that aside, this lady is HOT AS FUCK!

if you try to debunk something you can't just say:

"yes of course it is that way but it's probably not that bad because there are also white people in the business"

thats just dumb. because you completely blanked out that it's the jews that produce, that own the fucking companies that produce the shit. And if you don't also blank out the fact that people do what their boss/the one paying them is telling them you'd just have to face the fucking fact that it is the jews and that they are pushing their agenda.

I won't even read the rest of your fucking rookie ideas that will probably just blank out the most basic ideas of logic exactly like the the first point you were trying to make don't to mention the complete lack of any sources.

Tell the fucking JIDF to send someone that's not on his first fucking day the next time… we have certain standards here for fucks sake!

anyway…

I hereby declare
EXTERMINATUS ON YOUR THREAD.

The hatred of the jew is not focused on any one race, lots of non jews realize how vile they are.

Most here understand this OP/JIDF. Most intelligent people understand that the world is not completely black and white. However, even when looking at the Jewish people on a destructiveness greyscale it quickly becomes apparent that they fall onto the dark side. The benefits of having jews in society is far outweighed by the drawbacks. At some point you get fed up and have to remove Jewish parasitic influence. The time draws near.

I saw the title and thought that we might actually have a proper discussion. Then I saw that OP is a fag who does`t understand the topic at hand.

sage

I like how of none of you can respond logically and have to result to argumentum ad hominem, meme images, and committing a cherry-picking fallacy.

You guys are so intransigent and totally deny facts and logical refutations.

That's not an argument, fellow (((user))). Both far-right and far-left jews are against ethnic nationalism, therefore they have to go back >>>/auschwitz/

>>>/oven/

Look up the definition of that word m8o

Why don't you and your parasitic cohorts logically go back to Israel where you would face no antisemitism? It is because you are parasites. The time draws near to scrape you off of our bodies. Go back home jew.

This could not ever have been a productive conversation, because here antisemitism is a core value. There is nothing either of us could say to change the others mind. Go to Reddit where your basic bitch ideas wont be challenged and you can train the normies to love their destroyer.

I have no intent to waste my time on arguing with a Jew who will deny all facts. Also, speaking of straw-men, your original post had two.

People aren't saying that all of them are powerful and corrupt. They're saying that the influential Jews are anti-nationalist who go against every value that whites stand for. No one would care about them if they weren't balls deep in politics like Jon Stewart and Sarah Silverman.

They're a minority who wants to dictate what everyone thinks while not practicing their own ideals themselves (see: ), and that's why people rightfully see them as a threat.

use sage faggot

And let us not forget the centuries of kike infestation and the problems they brought with them.