I am currently too drunk to walk in a straight line, ask me anything!

I am currently too drunk to walk in a straight line, ask me anything!

Other urls found in this thread:

rule34.xxx/?page=post&s=view&id=1158906
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

ayuh duck ayuj dick
wow wow chucku chucku wow wow
MEATWAD!
yes
im gonna rip you a new one! NEW HEAVEN 9/11!!!!!!
what the fuck does that mean uhhh uhhh shake
AAAAAAAAA M GONNA FUCK YOU
meatfiiiiick meatfuuuuuck fucking cries
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
frylock fucking wlaks in
oh ey shake i wanna stop you righ there but your dick is like jesus carl get in here
eheyo who where is da broads?

spolier: FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK

can you at least recite the alphabet?

and gas yourself?

CLOSE THE DOOR ON HIM

Do you also miss Hitler when you're drunk like I do?

whats your favorite kind of music?

BECAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAUSE!?
Yes… I am Shake! Ok so what is this fucking fuck fuck AAAAA i want to fuck that young little girl over there!
SHAKE!! You will get arrested for doing or even saying that you disgusting pedo go to Holla Forums the best website on the internet for people like you… shame /hebe/ went so the pedos migrated to Holla Forums
WHAT? I AM NO PEDO He has this 11 year-old broad on his cotch I DO NOT FUCK KIFDS….. except this one
WWWOWOWOWWKJHGVCX6354454454445
9/11

……. What?

ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ

Okay, but how?

Nope, too outdated a tyrant. Ghadaffi would be better. He liked to kill muslims.

Dubstep.

Come at me bro.

dubstep is cool, what do you think of this?

It's chillstep, a subgenre I like, but the drops aren't good enough for me too like.

4/10, if I'm feeling generous.

???
Are you a kid? Or in your early 20's? What did you drink? How much? In what time? I'm an alchy and I learned a long time ago that being shitfaced drunk is a meme that only happens when you're a FUCKING NORMIE. I drink over a liter of liquor a day but that's over 16+ hours. Alone. I don't get stupid drunk to the point where I can't walk or drive. What kind of alchy are you? Kiddo.

No wonder Skream remixed that song 'In For The Kill'. He has not talent.

why did you choose adam lanza to hide ur pedo ring

I'm not a kid, I'm a young adult

I'm 23.

I drank about 3/5 a half-bottle of 45% alchohol rum (RonDiaz 93)

I drank that in about 10 minutes

I'm not a virgin, AND I hang out with druggies to do meth with them, so I'm not a Holla Forumstard or a neckbeard. Also, I drink so infrequently I have a weak resistance to alcohol, though most would call me an alcoholic, since I'm dependant on it to socialize.

What?!….

UUUUUUUUUUU DONALD DUCK IS NAZI seig heil ia ma a fucking duck

I'm sorry to tell you this … kid … but using drugs doesn't automatically make you not a Holla Forumstard or neckbeard virgin. Trust me. I went through that faze. I thought using drugs with (((friends))) would get me easy pussy. It's not like that. Stop while you're ahead.
I've never used meth, but I did snort coke and drink for days.

Why do I keep coming on this board?

Why did I come into this thread to ask this question?
^Answer this question THEN look at the spoiler.

The answer you were going to give me, in ernest, is yourself right now.

Rottan and Rutten are both from 2006, they are earlier than both the skrillex remix and the song itself

Yea it is. However…

Yeah, shooting up meth has only gotten me pussy once, and it was with a tranny who had trouble with abusive boyfriends.

If only I could remember the god awful crash period of meth better, then maybe I'd quit it. Seriously, I feel suicidal depression during the ass-end of the 12h half-life period.

I keep coming to Krautchan because I'm banned from 4Chan for posting a lolicon picture that was too realistic.

(After reading your spoiler) I guess this is the super honest reply.

got that source____????

Doesn't mean they are good.

Rottan is just not dank. Simply. You want good chillstep, listen to 'Lost in Space pt.2 ' by The Widdler.

And give the Skrillex remix a listen. It's the song that got me hooken on dubstep. I know its 'brostep' but its good stuff man.

Why are you wanting to be asked nothing of no significance?

Oh…

Here you go rule34.xxx/?page=post&s=view&id=1158906

thanks cunt

have a diagram on how a ratchet wrench works

Because I'm bored. That is all.

I'm not. I got with some country-side whores once.

Can you believe that my first time was a threesome?!?

Good for you.

Doesn't mean you are right
Boi
I don't care about the freshness or the dankness, what I care about is a good synthesis of sound. I also like the actual ska and dub influences. There's no delicacy or intrigue in brostep or just modern dubstep in general, It's shallow and boring.

You're taste in dubstep is shit.

It's all about the quality of the drop, not how much it pays tribute to the tropes of traditional music.

Did your bottle stop giving you attention?
You big bottle-sucking crybaby.

Is your name Scott?

I guess so–

Here's a diagram of how a cunt works.

The song is shit. That is all.

No.

Ditto
I didn't say it was about that, I simply like reggae and dub beats. I said that what matters is a good synthesis of sound, the feeling of the music, not anything else.

I LIEK ZEDS DEAD WHAT ABOUT YOU GUYS?

That is all.

How did the /fit/ active almonds meme even become so popular that it became a reddit meme?

fugg

What are the fucking chances? The hivemind still exists

That is true, yes. I mostly enjoy dubstep when I'm drunk and/or high, when the drop feels the best.

As it turns out, a lot of people browse Reddit and 4Chan at the same time.

Those people are called 'Lurkers'. I'm one of them.

all fucking newfaggots must fucking hang

As it turns out a lot of people need to be put to death apparently.

I don't think that's everything. You're just too drunk to realize the song ended 4 minutes after the thread began.

Maybe you should give yourself some needed attention. I don't think you can use this thread to knit the comforting blanket you want.

I'm sorry to be a dick but that's the only comforting thing that's going to be welcoming you over here.

i-im sorry.

Yeah, you are probably right. I've long since used alcohol as a salve for my low self-confidence

Yeah, she was a manipulative cunt. She brought up marriage in the first week we were toghether..