Why do White people race mix?

I am a Black male, I tried asking this on Reddit but got "shut down." And I do not understand why White people race mix. White women are the demographic that are least likely to race mix! Asian women the most likely ones to do. But they can not be compared. Cause other races mixing with Whites improve themselves. Whites race mixing is bad for that White bloodline. So you cannot compare them.Let's take two examples.

A) White man getting Asian girl. I get Japanese, but let's say she is from the Philippines. They have a lower IQ and are shorter and inferior in all ways. The country is poorer and more violent than some Sub Saharan African countries! And his kids will inherit those traits. The girl will get half White kids. Her genetic line will improve. She did a great job! Go girl! But why does he do it? Why not get a qt traditional White girl? Why some Asian jungle girl?

B) White woman getting a non-White man, say a Black man. She is fully aware that Black men are at a disadvantage. Even if she is unaware of IQ stats she at least know society. She knows that Blacks will go to jail if a White person lies about being a victim of a crime. She knows he wont get hired for being Black and so on. Why does she do it? Why does she get kids that will be less fit for survival in this world? Women are especially interesting cause they think it thru concerning getting tall men, not wanting short kids. But race is forgotten?

Can someone please explain these things to me?

It's because of racism. There is nothing wrong with race mixing

It is wrong if your White, in a sense that you make your children less fit for survival. Making your kids less intelligent and handicapped. Imagine sending a half black child to work in China vs a White child.

Shit B8. The only groups whites mix with to a fair degree are east Asians and native americans. Nearly all the coal-burning whores live to regret that first hit of the crack pipe that led them to 6 retarded little nigglets ruining their life.

Because there are not qt traditional white girls. The small remnant that remains is taken by the top tier of men so unless you're a very attractive and rich alpha male you're left with whats left: a 27 year old cum-filled drinken slob on her thirty second cock who can't cook or clean and doesn't want kids until she's settled down.

Because muh dick nigga, shieet

Stick around here for a whole and you'll figure it out. For women: It's propaganda and/or a shitty relationship with their father. White girls are practically groo.ed by kike media to like blacks, the fact that it's still relatively rare goes to show how much they prefer white men. If they have even a tiny amount of repeat for their father, race mixing is out of the picture.

For white guys, it's because they either can't get a white girl, or they believe white girls are whores because they believed the TV and the jew memes that white girls race mix all the time. There's also guys in cities that think all white girls are vapid sluts, and to them Asians seem great because they look more traditional (even though Asian girls in America are just as bad).

In general it can be summed up with: signaling, can't do better, having no identity, and fetishization of non-whites.

You mean the only groups that MARRY to a fair degree

There is no other race that supports racemixing more than this one.

There is also no other race that punishes it in their own communities. Interesting how that works?

Because white women have turned on us and let the other races off the hook as they're not reminded that daddy didn't give them EVERYTHING THEY WANNNNNNNNNT!
That's why my 5ft3 black friend can grab white girl's asses in the grocery store but if I did that in any place at any time the police would be called. And I'm 6ft and "attractive"

The world is run by women now. And white men are slowly either becoming women, who are desperate to be loved by any race. Or they're becoming more and more fucking angry, looking for purer better virginal girls and hoping for a fucking world war to burn this shit to the ground.

That's the evolution of a race that has become too successful and destroyed morally by Semitic influences

Are you people living in fantasy land or some all white eutopia? I grew some with coal burners left and right in my upper middle class suburban neighborhood. Granted, I actually hung around with the niggers. We were dem boyz and I can tell you the type most likely to race mix: blonde haired, blue eyed girls. No idea why. Having blonde hair or blue eyes seemed to increase the probability.

Top of my head I would estimate that 15-20% of white women either have dated or will have some type of relationship with a black man

They don't live near cities. There are a lot of bumpkins from the sticks on Holla Forums

If you're wondering why all this prime upper middle class white pussy was getting wrecked by niggers its because the cuckshed developers put cheap housing complexes within and around our neighborhood

The majority of the users of this board are male, most white people that racemix are female.
So yeah, this is not the right place for that question either.

There also happens to be no other race that can match this races presence in the Entertainment industry.

Even things as simple as signs in stores or giftcards will depict racemixing. It is impossible to not encounter this, but as long as someone is bluepilled, they won't see it as the degenerate propaganda it is.

Oh no its just as bad, mid-American city population >20,000. Granted I dated a girl who I saw repeatedly reject niggers asking her out on the grounds of race, so its not as bad as some will claim.

Also this

The problem is that nigger culture is genuinely masculine, in a primitive, barbaric sort of way. They will creep up on that pussy and smack a bitch if she ain't act right. The only white guys that are just as masculine tend to be athletes. White football and basketball players are also steeped in niggerdom like the rest of dem boyz because they hang out with niggers also. The only "all niggers must hang" masculine white guys were baseball players who usually came from out in the countryside.

They don't not where i live at least.

You failed to mention that there has been a systematic cultural war against traditional "white" masculine culture. Those old fashioned cowboys were treated like jokes and embarrassments, little boys who wanted to play cowboys and indians were suspended from school for pretending their fingers were guns.

White culture was full of masculinity before it was intentionally removed.

Because white women don't make it easy to like them.

Totally man. I know. I went through a phase where I tried to emulate the traditional white masculinity and everybody thought I was retarded. Countryyy musickkk and terbacker earn you disgusted glances from women, rap and weed gets you laid

You don't live in a city either do you….Street kids get kicked out of school and fight niggers for fun. But white women give niggers a free pass when they say "Hey, girl letme get yo digits, why you playen do!"

Also you're forgetting that most of the military is white

By that I mean their not athletes

That's because the blacks can't pass the swim test in basic training.

I lived in huge sprawling suburbs as far as the eye could see. That's just the way my city was laid out

Yea dude that's who I was. I included them by proxy in the post before that. Like I said, its us dem boyz on da street and its athletes who are dem boyz on da court and da field

Brainwashing from all sides of society by the enemy.

Kek. It's true. Somebody fucked up my paperwork after I passed the swim test and I ended up having to redo it. The crowd at the re-takes was blacker than Detroit at night, and about as buoyant as a retarded baby with a rock tied around its neck.

Remember there are still like 5x more white people than Blacks and Blacks are concentrated in ghettoized areas in a handful of cities. And even within those cities the races largely segregate (yet for some reason you still chose to hang out with dem boiz, smh).

It's also getting worse for nigs. White women want providers and over half younger blacks don't work and their economic stats get worse by the day. In a world of increasing economic uncertainty white women will continue to flock to stability. Especially as nigs are left behind in the automated/AI/"Knowledge economy".

Most white women I've known have been or become outright racist by their mid to late 20's, and this includes in major cities like LA, Miami, Chicago and NYC. Being constantly harassed by nigger cat calls has de-(((programmed))) a lot of women I know. Even at a young age they get harassed by nigs standing at the entrance of shopping malls hitting on every girl that walks by.

They are statistically the least likely to racemix IIRC. You prob knew a lot of bottle blondes.

For me, I live in a primarily Hispanic community so I don't get many opportunities to date a white girl.

Blacks really can't swim. Cucks will tell you "t-they never had access to pools as kids" but its a lie. White kids can swim, black kids sink. White men can swim, black men sink. They have denser bones, narrower hips, less even fat distribution and longer calves and lower arms. Historically they did no swim in Africa. I don't blame them because African waters are where things go to die. All the most dangerous animals hunt there and even the rivers have crocodiles. Africa also has unfriendly currents, nothing nearly as nice as the Mediterranean sea and no real reason to ever swim. Combine this with the fact that they like to wear heavy boots and baggy jeans, and they usually sink like lead as soon as they hit the water.

Because of forced integration. I live in an upper middle class suburb with about 15,000 residents, and for some indiscernible reason the developers dotted low income housing and apartments around the neighborhood. Which meant niggas. Unfortunately I didn't live in the Jewish section of the neighborhood, which had super fucking tight security at all the public amenities. I went to play basketball there once a little at sundown around 6:00 oclock with my white friends and a patrol car whipped otta nowhere within 60 seconds and drug searched us (luckily they didn't find our weed top kek.) But where I was if you went outside you were gonna hang out with black kids. These are the kids we went to school with and only the sketchiest gang of drug dealing losers was an all-white gang. All of the well adjusted groups had blacks in them, and all of the prime pussy wanted to hang with us.

HUD incentivizes them to do that. They get tax breaks to setup section 8 housing in good school districts so nigs can "get a good education too" and won't be subject to the oppressive nature of "food deserts". That new spic head of HUD Julian Castro has put this program into overdrive recently and is pushing it hard nationally.

FWIW I'm hoping Stephen "I'm totally not Goebbels" Miller will be behind the scenes dismantling this bullshit if we're lucky enough to get Trump.

Everybody made it out alive

kek

He later got arrested for statutory rape. Picked up two middle school aged girls in a movie theatre and presumably fucked em

that explains it

go away nigger

I'll take the bait
Looking at the welfare statistics you can see that whites are breeding eugenically and blacks are breeding disgenically.
Most of the coalburning whores are genetic dead ends, for whites, but niggers are happy to fuck them. In essence, they are just breeding with their own kind. Although, they wouldn't breed at all without welfare.

This.
They are sorting the wheat from the chaff for us.

It's mostly thrash tier women who do it. Fat, progressive landwhales. They know niggers like the flabs, and she gets progressive points from her peers, that's why.

Fat women are fat for a reason. At least this causes the worst of us to racemix, and not the best. Although we are not many enough to afford that "luxury" when push come to shove.

This. It's a "get back at daddy" thing too. In which case, the father is to blame. Some times. Most of the cases, the father has been cucked by the legal system and can't do shit, so father issues are really at the fault of the mother.

Jews know that if they attack the nuclear family, the whole society comes tumbling(lol) down like a house of cards.

because woman rationalize everything with feelings.

if someone creates the image that niggers are the best to have children with, woman will try to breed with niggers.
if someone creates the image asian men to be the best woman will breed with asian men.
if someone creates the image of russian men to be the best, woman will breed with russian men.

we are getting closer and closer to 4 cuck tier OP just fucking kill yourself not because you are a nigger but because you are a shitposter

It's because the race mixers tend to be uglier and more dimwitted people with no better options. The guys who race mix tend to be severely overweight, basement dwelling weebs who take what they can get. They have no better options.

Decently attractive Asian girls, around 6/10's, are easily achievable for beta males. This is the primary reason that they are popular. Added benefit of making Asian men and Hapas really butthurt.

t. once cucked a hapa and stole his leggy asian gf

Probably the same reason some people insert glass balls under their skin.

Look, i hate to be that guy, but i think this is a slide thread. OP created the thread, posted once and never showed up again.

It is due to the dissolution of culture, the victory of the city over the countryside.

By 'stole' I hope you mean fuck and chuck. Because a girl that will leave a guy for another guy is right up there in degeneracy levels like getting an abortion or being a prostitute bad.

not sure if cucked or not.

i hope you regret it

Phenotype is a random bitch.

But the white women are not even the most enthusiastic race mixers on that chart.

EVERY WHITE INFANT IS A
DEMONSTRATION OF
WHITE SUPREMACY

WHITE BABIES ARE OPPRESSIVE

EVERY WHITE INFANT IS A
DEMONSTRATION OF
WHITE SUPREMACY

EVERY WHITE INFANT IS A
DEMONSTRATION OF
WHITE SUPREMACY

EVERY WHITE INFANT IS A
DEMONSTRATION OF
WHITE SUPREMACY

IF YOU TRULY LOVE YOUR GF
LET HER GET ONE OF THESE
WHY PUNISH HER WITH A WHITE
CHILD? SHE WILL RESPECT YOU
FOR YOUR MATURITY AND
CONFIDENCE, GOY

Many prank people enter relationships because they are desperate or have low self esteem. People who hate themselves will punish themselves by dating people who they don't like or are abusive. Abuse lowers self esteem, causing them to seek out more abuse. The other reason, desperation is simple. Many men will fuck the first girl they can and latch on for dear life. A similar thing goes for women, who will bounce immediately from one relationship to the other so they can feel loved, no matter who their partner is.

Because of the agenda being pushed down our throats.

White people don't racemix. The ones that do only make up a small percentage of whites.

What you are confusing is two things: >Delusional representation of race-mixing in the media being pushed by kikes

Really? Source?

Because I can tell you a good half my white friends that are married are race mixing

Probably rebellious white girls with bad fathers getting muh dicked and being too christcucked to abort the halforcs.

sage
At first I thought it was bait but judging by your word-smithing, you're obviously a nigger.
Can you explain your chances of survival during the racewar?

Stopped reading there.
FUCK OFF NIGGER, go eat some bananas or watermelon.

I KNEW THERE WAS A REASON I COULDN'T RELAX

advantage
wrong, cops will either shoot them dead or suck their dick to avoid coming off as racist

t. (not) a kike

niggers

It's hilarious when niggers get all LYRICOOL N SHEEEIT

Niggers get jobs easier just for being niggers thanks to affirmative action.

they generally don't. the ones that do have very, very poor self-esteem such that, if they did not mix, they likely would not reproduce at all.

sage because thread starts with the premise that whites tend to mix. we don't. and you're right, it's a step down any way you look at it.

also, don't forget the sample size and location of the OP image – this is from, as i recall, some hookup smartphone app. pretty much everyone using it is a degenerate.

it's interesting to see that even among degenerates, though, that the same trends seem to occur, if at a different rate.

too much propaganda and emotional games against whites

you probably know (((who))) is behind it

Black males will sometimes do anything to get a qt white girl. They can be relentless.

Statistically we don’t.

I was the last one to comment, too. I'm also a woman and have had it happen a LOT.

shit slide thread

both this and cuckchan are full of shill threads

why?

Nigga, why you blow yo cover? Just grab that pussy.

Because Jews.

For fucks sake nigger, look into the concept of anecdotal evidence.

The only clade who race-mixes less than white women is black women, though in the latter case its more because nobody but black men want to fuck with them.

Actually, now I almost feel bad for calling you a nigger, because that's the Jew talking out my mouth.

If Africans returned to Africa, I'd have no beef with them, for the time being.

In any case: The entirety of your uncertainty can be explained if you stick around awhile and start asking questions about Jews.

Jews are the lynchpin in most of this awful shit transpiring today.

Why do they promote race-mixing, for example?

A few reasons.
First, it piggybacks their desire to promote multiculturalism, to 'welcome the other', which they do because it aids in camouflaging them and gives multiple factions they can turn against each other.

Second, it brings about miscegenation, and Jews have identified whites as a legitimate threat requiring elimination, while blacks are viewed more akin to viable slave stock, thus they aim to eliminate the threat via multiple means, including miscegenation with the slave stock (no insult intended - that's how the Jew views blacks).

And then, once they've established these contexts in society, it aids in their promotion to the goyim - once they get goyim, especially whites, to associate multiculturalism and miscegenation with 'good', with 'progress', then they can insert such material into the media they produce (and boy, if you want to find some Jews, just look at any form of modern media, especially in the US), which increases the cashflow, because they've already conditioned people's associations in this context as described above.

So, in conclusion: Why do White people race mix?
Jews.

And its not just the whites - they want us dead and gone, and they want you for slave fodder.
Do yourself a favor, look around and see who it was that ended slavery, or did their best to in any case.

The Jew is your enemy.
The Jew is our enemy.
The Jew is THE enemy.
Now you know, and knowing is half the battle - the other half is violence.
Welcome to Holla Forums.