Trevor Noah: Satirist? Or DNC Sellout?

newsbusters.org/blogs/nb/tim-graham/2016/07/30/trevor-noah-satirist-or-dnc-sellout

To be a satirist you'd have to actually be funny/irreverent. So, that only leaves shill for dear nigger.

Colbert and the Daily Show have shit ratings and are basically going to be done for in a few years.

hes fucking shit and i regret ever watching the daily show, i used to like jon stewart and i stoped watching awhile back then i found pol and now i cant watch the show anymore and trevor is even worse than jon ever was

Dies anyone even watch that nigger show thatairs after the daily show?

Does*

I tried to watch an episode of it once.
Tried.
It's only purpose seems to be distributing low energy memes to niggers.

DNC sellout for sure. It's obvious if you watched his initial takeover of the show and compared it to today. He went from "left-leaning South African with un-PC opinions" to full-blown Hillary shillary.

He doesn't hammer the whole "Trump = Hitler" angle as hard as Jon's other children but it's still there. He even once had a guest who specifically talked about how Trump is a better person than the media gives him credit for, only for Trevor's response to be that Hillary is a better person than the American people give her credit for. His entire DNC coverage could be summed up as "at least she's not Trump".

FUCK no. It was supposed to be "Black Daily Show" and then Jon fucked it up by getting a black guy on the ACTUAL Daily Show. But even he was the same deal as Noah. Started out seemingly genuine in wanting to foster debate, even getting a lot of flak from lefties for allowing an anti-vaccine supporter to appear on his show. Now he just talks about Black Live Matter shit.

No. More people watch How it's Made in that time slot.(might actually be the truth)

You'd think they'd be less obvious. I mean the bashing Noah gave Bernie rubbed me the wrong way.

Let's be honest, George W was a godsend for all leftist comedians. The Daily Show and Leibowitz's popularity were entirely thanks to W.

Thinking back on it, I remember really liking the show when Craig Kilborn hosted and being really disappointed when he left. I should go back and watch some eps from those seasons to see if it turned more pop when the Jew showed up.

Turned more poz*

Libshits are still butthurt that Leibowitz is gone and think this south african jewnog mulatto sucks. It's safe to assume they coordinate since they have been outed doing it already in the "legit" mainstream media (their obvious coordinated memes they all miraculously start parroting at the same time).

My old college roommate said he liked it better when Craig was on. Even though he was bluepilled, I don't think he could stand the typical arrogant Jude. Thinking about it now, I wonder if leftist Israel-bashers even start to be repulsed by all zionists (and jews generally since they're all basically zionists) like Leibowitz eventually or if they still will worship commie Jews even if they think Israel sucks.

They're definitely still communicating in the background. And it's not just that they're all reading from the same script - Colbert recently had Jon on his late night show, and even let him sit in the chair behind his desk. Jon was promoting NOTHING. He was just there to rant about Trump.

Late night hosts don't just fucking invite friends on for a chat. They're always on for a reason, and a reason Jon did not have.

If only we could forcee those leftists realize that anti-zionism is "antisemitism", and zionism is judaism.

Yo don't hate on How It's Made. I fuckin love that show

I'm still waiting for their episode on how to become a made man in the mafia.

comedyjew niggered up their whole network and ruined their ratings, seems getting the jew meme straight from jon stewart was what the mind slaved liked and now getting it second hand from yuck yuck niggers is well just not the same.

It doesn't matter, Trevor Noah is simply not funny and has shitty timing.

John Oliver had decent writers behind him, and occasionally feigned patriotism - so for many it was easy to stomach being shit on by a foreigner (not me - people I know).

But Noah. A foreigner, non Anglo, nigger from South Africa - it was too much -even for many white left leaning cucks.

That Larry Miller nigger round table was a dumpster fire from day one, watched 3 episodes over a 3 week period out of sheer curiosity to see the evolution of a second rate comedian try to fill Colbert's shoes (the caricature not the person - he made me laugh).

Samantha Bee was never funny.

They both ended like a year ago.

This is so fucking obvious that one can't help but wonder what Leibowitz was thinking when he chose Noah as his replacement. Even when I have to sanitize my sense of humor for liberals, I'm funnier than this nigger, and probably look better on camera (not trying to brag, I'm sure most of Holla Forums looks better on camera than this nigger).

Truth.

He's an EFF supporter so he supports White Genocide.
As in the Systematic killing of White people

Kilborn was great. I wonder what he thinks of Trump. They are kind of similar.

It's amazing how so many Jews, and other minorities for that matter, end up on TV and nobody notices or cares. Do they not realize, these are not people that they ever see in real life?

The PC term is colored. I'm not even kidding. It's their word for mulatto.

When Kilborn was doing the Daily Show, it wasn't even really political.

The show didn't take on a political tone until Liebowitz took it over. It was funny and insightful. The show was mostly mocking news reporters themselves.

The real abomination is that other nigger's show, Larry Wilmore. That guy is as dull as a knife in a nuthouse kitchen. Literally all he does is shill BlackLivesMatter. He's not even bothering to hide how much of a dumb nigger he is trying to sound like a smart nigger.

Trevor Noah is a Jew nigger. Of course he is a propagandist. People who watch the daily show were already dumb as rocks, but after Jon Leibowitz left the only audience they still have is the retard house.

When he was chosen to take over for (((Jon Leibowitz))), first he was attacked for not being a black woman and then when that didn't stick, he was attacked for unfunny tweets from five years earlier.

In typical house nigger fashion, he bent the knee to SJWism in order to acquire currency. He's a useful idiot, who in the view of the normie public and insane left, cannot fill the Jew's shoes adequately and firing him would mean that a diversity hire was a mistake.

Do you mean Colbert? Oliver is not American.

He's a literal who from South Africa brought on to host a show that requires a insight and knowledge of the American political and cultural landscape. He was doomed from the start and Stewart likely chose the least qualified person possible so he would look good by comparison.

Absolutely no thought went into the decision beyond the fact that it ticked a diversity box, and now once he ends up getting booted off the air they can just pretend it's because "systemic racism" or whatever other phantoms.

Colbert will be soon to follow, left to wonder if it was ever real to begin with.

I never thought of that before, but I bet you're right. What a filthy kike.

To be fair the Daily Show was on point during the Bush years. Even though they were still pro-kikes fucking America, they took the neo-cons to task. Once Bambi got in office though, they stopped being credible.

It's funny, because Letterman did almost the exact opposite, knowing Colbert would barely last a year before the executives started exploring their options.

Fuck that show is terrible. Even my dyed in the wool libshit friends unanimously say the show is "too black". I have met zero people who liked and watched Colbert say that they watched or liked Wilmore. Everyone seems to hate that show. Every episode I've seen is wall to wall race issues/jokes.

Here is a good post from mpc about these libshit satyrical shows, an angle I had never thought of:

tippity toppest

Samantha Bee is like a shitty recolor of the South Park version of Whoopi Goldberg.

"Republicans are so stupid."
[audience laughs]
"I hate Republicans."
[audience laughs]
"Republicans are so stupid."
[audience laughs]

Fug jungle Asians are so hot. Would race mix with

I know that this is about Noah, but I just wanted to post how cucked the Canadian version of The Comedy Channel is since it ties in with late night show stuff:

Now I remember why I only use my cable for sports 95% of the time, and listen to a podcast during its commercials.

lol, you mean Larry Wilmore. Larry Miller is a Jewish dude who I actually sort of like.

The question was not if I watched the show. It was "Dies anyone even watch that nigger show".

Me keeping up with liberal talking points in no way effects his dismal ratings.

I'm a diehard lefty and if I ever had a desire to watch Jon Stewart's successors, it would be annihilated by the shameless shilling of Hillary and demonization of Trump. A good satire show points fingers at liars and crooks regardless of party. This is propaganda at its most shameless.

Viacom has done more damage to American society than any other force.

Their only channel that had a healthy message(CMT) just got bumped up to premium tier. So…