Estrogen & music

I'm not sure how many of you use Spotify but just now I checked the Top 50s worldwide.

It's horrible that they call that music it's completely feminine and sounds the same. The covers all look like some hipster shit and even bix noods are not in the (((charts))). If you check the artists they all look like a textbook cuck or are a strong wyman of color.

Why are these songs in the charts? Only women in charge of them? Kikes pushing that beta shit? Or enough man already feminized that they share the same music taste?

The charts usually come from the US so there might be some correlation between the music taste and estrogen.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IP0wuwJBdMI
101.ru/
youtube.com/watch?v=28beFpW-EyU
youtube.com/watch?v=_ybvkn6X-tk
youtube.com/watch?v=kB1asgZ3L8M
youtube.com/watch?v=3BIUR_ir5cw
musixmatch.com/lyrics/Godspeed-You-Black-Emperor/Blaise-Bailey-Finnegan-III
youtube.com/watch?v=oxslX-dp46Q
youtube.com/watch?v=DdFM1_d1uDI
youtube.com/watch?v=ETkGeJClCGQ
youtube.com/watch?v=ASMTXdjwWoM
youtube.com/watch?v=D0Lim2XmVc4
youtube.com/watch?v=fTiQqkqfPpM&list=PLjr1lqBQ6-IHUvIsoA08srXr9WslJ8zOv
youtube.com/watch?v=DWGjYg2LmZQ
youtube.com/watch?v=szC8cS9M-Ew
youtube.com/watch?v=9VD6O7Nz_ZY
youtube.com/watch?v=Gdlkx_cIqtE
residentadvisor.net/reviews/17106
youtube.com/watch?v=liHVBeKmXkQ
youtube.com/watch?v=m32Z-htDAok
youtube.com/watch?v=q2o9VyuJSD4
youtube.com/watch?v=VXgCWrP1xE0
media2.8ch.net/pol/src/1469861555610.mp4
pastebin.com/GuAi4Hkt
youtube.com/watch?v=EcGFm2Bf20c
youtu.be/8CMOwxO-Boc?t=57s
phillymag.com/news/2015/10/09/charles-cohen-arrested/
youtube.com/watch?v=KYq90TEdxIE
soundcloud.com/bsdu/lofihiphop-003
youtube.com/watch?v=qh8FxfFiT9Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

50% of the population are women, women listen to pop music because it's what's popular, women, above all else, like to conform.
Most men listen to what they like, classic rock, indie rock, punk rock, metal, house, trap, jazz, classical, whatever, I don't think I've ever been in a vehicle with another man listening to the faggoty pop radio station.
Overall, who gives a shit? The only reason people listen to that trash is because they have shit taste, or are afraid to have taste.

I think that many people just use it as background noise.
Something that is easy on the ears and does`t require any effort to listen too.

good goyim, 80 shekels has been donated for you effort.

it's for a good cause my friend. I figure it doesn't harm if i don't let myself be influenced by propaganda

It's free with my provider and I don't have enough storage to put all the what.cd flacs on my phone.

why
why
you get what you pay for
exactly

What about synth/retrowave and sheit?

soma.fm is free and actually plays good music instead of having a selection of 25 different (((artists))) with forced 30 second commercials between each song.

youtube.com/watch?v=IP0wuwJBdMI

i thought this was relevant

Look at the "popular" music which is being cycled to us because the enemy owns the large media companies and even radio.

The vast majority of it is low frequency, bass heavy. This induces low level emotions, which affects the body too.

Normal people love garbage because normal people like fitting in. Doesn't help that it's catchy for the average idiot, all thanks to the kikes. And yes, it helps that men have higher levels of estrogen in their system. I saw the differences between Malaysia, Japan, Bangkok, Taiwan, and America. Malaysia had many more metal heads and rock lovers than any other place, and I suspect its because they're a muslin country (more masculine/aggressive/no cultural marxism) and they're not nearly as westernized. Seriously, I never saw so many thrash/death metal t-shirts worn publicly in all of the countries I've been too. Thailand is quite impressive in that regard as well although Bangkok is rife with degeneracy and pop culture, but outside the main city its a lot better. They love their Maiden.

However I'm driven insane sometimes by the type of music restaurants choose for their patrons where I live now. Who the fuck actually enjoys listening to some black asshole loudly singing the same nonsense like every pop artist for the past 30 years. You can't escape it anywhere unless you live outside urban dwellings. This alone galvanizes me to become self-sufficient.

And its all propaganda too. Nothing inspiring, insightful, or meaningful. Its all a bunch of self-loathing, aggression, lust, greed, and blissful ignorance. It's played to dumb us down and to inculcate the same mundane messages Jew producers want us to focus on.

"Just care about your little goy problems in your little goy world while we impede any progress with your process in individuation."

And everyone wonders why their lives suck. They suck because you focus on trivialities you stupid fucks. It sucks because you focus your time on saturating media that does NOTHING for you. And these same fucking morons worship some kind of person that rose above (ie Jesus, Buddha, etc.). They don't even bother to ask themselves how they were able to find serenity. They just worship and remain miserable and take heir stupidity and anger out on everyone else.

I'm digressing, but I'm just so sick of handling idiots with their terrible tastes in everything. They gleefully enjoy eating anything spoon fed by kikes. And because masculinity has been ruined, women are aimless and thus like bullshit because men are too soft to live and think outside the box.

tbh if you're not listening to STALKER bandit radio tier russian stations you're basically gay

101.ru/

Ive been listening to Blondie a lot lately, is Debbie subliminally pumping estrogen into my body?

It's called Pandora you triple nigger.

Can confirm. Was in Indonesia and saw more men then in Berlin.

Luckily I live in a smaller town that isn't that degenerate yet (for german standards).

But some of my friends are pissing me of with all the german rap by betas (Juliensblogbattle, trailerpark, 257ers). Atleast they aren't listening to nigs and turks.

Show them what rap culture has done to the United States and remind them how embarrassing they are for liking it as much as they do. I listened to a lot of rap for about a year then waned off when I stopped smoking weed and partying like a stupid cunt.

There is some really great rap songs with great messages. GZA (killa priest) – B.I.B.L.E is a great track that shits all over nigger culture, liberalism, and evangelical Christianity. Made by a black guy too.

But nignog rap always fucks up their good messages via contradiction. Remind them that too.

I'm not close friends with them since they left my town a few years ago. They really sunk into degeneracy over the years. They only do it for their image. When I was at the birthday party there were a lot of whores that could easily be fucked with some alcohol, these are the kind of people they hang with. Since I have a perfect girlfriend I don't care about it at all but some of the stories I heard. Geeez.

One of them isn't completely degenerate and told me some things.

There was a 17 yo girl with fucking AIDS.

Another 18 yo boy wanted to loose his virginity and did it with a prostitute on Mallorca. That guy was a textbook cuck and pointed out that he ate the prostitutes pussy (I'm pretty sure everyone know what he actually ate).

Some of the girls tried to flirt with me but I told them I already have a girlfriend and am not interested. One girl then started to hug me (she didn't knew me and wasn't drunk at all). That was the moment where I was quite perplexed since even the girls in my town just go and hug somebody they don't know.

It was interesting to see since I don't really like these kind of parties. A fest of degeneracy that made me realize how lucky I am to have my girlfriend.

Hollywood is run by Jews but was taken over in the early 2000s by faggots. They flocked in like never before, replaced the men with cunt women, turned the entire thing corporate and the Jews sold their empire to Slanted eyed greedy little fuckers… But of course kept executive/creative control and used the money to fund more projects in Holohoaxing

After that music went to shit because the music industry turned fully queer and female. This is the natural process of a world run by women though.

tfw >>>/folk/ is abandoned

better image

Nice!

If you listen to anything that women listen to you're a fag

Shit men like and women don't:

Kanye West
Bob Marley
Kendrick Lamar
Wiz Khalifa
T.I.
Queen
J. Cole
Linkin Park
Kid Cudi
50 Cent

Niggers coming in strong with the masculine music. Linkin Park is pretty good too. Evidently everything else on the list is cucked

They were queers, but come on, they were still decent.

Why do you even have to ask?

The music that drove me fucking nuts on the office aside from this shit pop music was even worse: bossa-nova covers of said pop songs as well as covers from even metal/rock songs.
It makes elevator music sound hardcore and rough, and the men and women from my office listened to it all day. It's incredible just how many songs have been made into these awful covers. Almost like the kikes doing movie remakes, but with bossa-nova music.

People hunger for intimacy. Parental affection is a no-no, especially paternal affection. So you get these twisted ideas when put infront of the talmudbox where "life" is some mad bantz and quirkiness all the time.
And everyone watches the same media, so they get the same idea, and it prophecies itself through memes.

Blabla, war on oxytoxin and men

Country music master race checking. The last bastion of white culture is modern music.

You fuckers would love real techno. The British underground stuff. It's all about industrial vibes, complex rhythms and expressing anger and violence. It's beautiful. Thematically it would definitely resonate with Holla Forums users.

This music has a hypnotic, intense progression to it. Let it build up. Violence and anger abound. It's all young white men making music that normies wouldn't tolerate for a second.

Blawan:
youtube.com/watch?v=28beFpW-EyU
youtube.com/watch?v=_ybvkn6X-tk

Samuel Kerridge:
youtube.com/watch?v=kB1asgZ3L8M

Regis:
youtube.com/watch?v=3BIUR_ir5cw

Regis is one my favourites. Has a strong mix of sexual and violent themes.

Check out Karenn, Surgeon, Lorn if you're interested in this kind of "hardcore for intelligent people" music. I think it's important for your average Holla Forums user to find some kind of artistic expression for his rage (besides memes.)

Yeah, nah, get fucked

I'd be interested in listening to one of those 'bossa nova' covers (I don't even know what the hell these things are anyway).

Terrible greentext, if you want to argue a point with me please actually do it.

Techno never gets any love on Holla Forums which is strange considering how much everyone seems to love the fashy neo-electro shit.

I blame moralfags and their "clubs are full of drugs and evil women" shite

women want background music on all the time. Two reasons: So they can know what the rest of the herd 'likes' and parrot those likes, and because in silence one may be forced to deal with their own thoughts.

fash approved. (some of the cucks that make it are okay, some whine that nazis listen to their music, which is hilarious)

generally retrowave is actual music, as in someone has created something, rather than a simple chord progression under a woman crying about not getting what she wants

I personally like French electro more.

Am I the only one on this board without a 'muh test' complex?

Lmao. This is the other end of the spectrum. Pretentious assholes that think their underground music is somehow better than pop music. Its not. Its equally garbage.

Basically, yeah. Non-conformity traditionally causes women to be socially ostracized, which is essentially a death sentence for them.

But I'm not like the other girls user.

Dudes, I am not OP and I use spotify too, I don't see the problem really
I am not forced to listen to anything, I don't use a radio service and I already know my favorite artists anyway, or know how to properly find similar music without falling into the charts
Shit is easy as hell
What's your problem exactly with it?

Oy Vey :^)

get outta here, weeb

get outta here, normie

it is a service for simple minded nigger cattle, as you are so aptly demonstrating

One of my biggest struggles over the past few years has been trying to amass a decent sized collection of masculine or redpilled music, with good energy. The kind of music that makes you feel good and strong.

It basically comes down to being instrumental stuff (lyrics are usually bad because they force you to think only of them instead of letting you use your own mind and also most lyrics are plebbit tier relationship bullshit).

In what universe are clubs not cesspits of degeneracy?

I am not a normie, but going full-weeb is unnecessary
also

I am just kinda lucky, I seldom if ever get ads, so I am not really bothered, and even when I get ads it's twice a session or so, so a minute of ads every few weeks, I can't complain about ads
What?
How exactly do they have awful selection?
Yeah sure I didn't find my favourite version of that one Bach album, but that's it
Yeah you're probably right, it's not that bad though and it fits my awful internet connection
There are also a few artists I couldn't find good quality of their work anywhere
That's the shit you deal with when you're not listening to extra-popular stuff like classic music, choral music, post-rock, electropunk, IDM, Mongolian Throat Singing and other shit

Women aren't smart enough to torrent or use SLSK

Industrial and the related genres are truly the last bastions of modern white noise.

The sound much more aggressive and masculine and therefore attracts men more than women.
So the subculture is more right wing as a result.

I remember going to a FeindFlug live concert once.
When they played Roter Schnee, or Red Snow, a track for the fallen Germans at Stalingrad, the crowd raised their hands and hailed at the screed with images of fallen German soldiers while this played in the background.

Alle sieben Sekunden stirbt ein deutscher Soldat.
Stalingrad: Massengrab!

That's right, you're user 3960d8 . Remember, no women on the internet.

If you can't dedicate 18 minutes of your time, just read the lyrics, then you would want to dedicate those 18 minutes
lyics: musixmatch.com/lyrics/Godspeed-You-Black-Emperor/Blaise-Bailey-Finnegan-III

Sometimes I go listen to a few tracks from the billboard top 100 and the messages the (((special someone))) are sending to the pleb through their (((artists))) are always the same;

P!nk can drop some hidden bombs from time to time and Adele can be somewhat classy, but holy god-damn shit tornado the rest is utter garbage. In the 1980s and 1990s the top 10 hits were always talking about love in a naive way, but now we've got this fat bitch over here, talking about how great it is to be her. Personally I'd dislike being her because my walking speed would decrease by more than half and I'd sweat all the time, but hey if it can make some fatties happy, who cares?

Just look at these lyrics:
Who's that sexy thing I see over there?
That's me, standin' in the mirror
What's that icy thing hangin' 'round my neck?
That's gold, show me some respect

I thank God every day
That I woke up feelin' this way
And I can't help lovin' myself
And I don't need nobody else, nuh uh

If I was you, I'd wanna be me too
I'd wanna be me too
I'd wanna be me, too
If I was you, I'd wanna be me too
I'd wanna be me too
I'd wanna be me, too

I walk in like a dime piece
I go straight to V.I.P.
I never pay for my drinks
My entourage behind me
My life's a movie, Tom Cruise
So bless me, baby, achoo
And even if they tried to
They can't do it like I do

Fat acceptance movement, cultural marxism, the destruction of the family unit, the frenetic fattening of goys through modified food, mass surveillance and the vanishing of civil liberties, it's all just a coincidence good goy, just listen to this newly sponsored fat whore.

can you give any examples?

My man.

Dead Flag Blues is also god-tier.

The car is on fire, and there's no driver at the wheel
And the sewers are all muddied with a thousand lonely suicides
And a dark wind blows

The government is corrupt
And we're on so many drugs
With the radio on and the curtains drawn

We're trapped in the belly of this horrible machine
And the machine is bleeding to death

It's because you need to smoke a lot of weed or take molly to enjoy it. It's a lot of boom boom boom boom over and over. It's straight up retarded druggy music. I can't even listen to it drunk

FutureFasc (80s sythnwave) has a nostalgia yet futuristic feel. It's essentially soundtrack music updated to heavier pulses. Also you can work out to a lot of it.

hipster music. Sounds just like Iron Maiden

Are you autistic dude?

Mentioning drugs != drugs r gr8 XD

Lana Dell Rey is the only pop star chick worth listening to because she's noir and pisses off feminists.

Even a blind man can see "we're on so many drugs" doesn't mean DUDE WEED LMAO

My man. He is absolutely mental live.

youtube.com/watch?v=oxslX-dp46Q

All the drugs he took probably help, eh? Techno is druggy shit music, there's no arguing against it.

Why on earth would I have to justify liking a certain sub-genre of techno to you? Go listen to it some more if you don't get it.

There's an explanation OP. The last demographic in the world that still buys music is little girls. Not interested in computers enough to pirate their music and their parents indulge them with credit cards.

Top charts are based on sales, nothing else.

get out

Which goes back to my point, it is druggy shit music. Club music, be it underground or not, is designed to enhance your drug-aided trance. If your specific brand of techno, pop, or whatever the hell, is made for playing at a club, you can be sure it has nothing going for it other than muh vibe muh beat. Your case is muh violence vibe muh sexual beat, apparently. Doesn't matter if you particularly do not ingest drugs while listening to it or going to the underground rave club, it matters that everybody else is doing it – including the one who made these songs.

I found this group yesterday and fell in love with this song. As far as I can tell, It's a song about the naive hope for a perfect, impossible woman, whose imitation exists only to exploit men.

A song about a waifu, basically, but from an angle that any man could understand.

you're a gaping cunt

how's it feel to be an illiterate pleb

obviously you're not a musician, but I'll try and explain something to you.

While some (((top-40))) music certainly is "made" for clubs. It's fair to say that everything else is a form of creative expression and should recognized as such.

Just because you lack the ability to appreciate a creative work doesn't give you the right to make ridiculous blanket statements like an edgy opinionated faggot.

Obviously you haven't delved properly into musical theory, musician user.

Besides, you missed the point. Try playing the same top-40 pop songs at a rave. Wouldn't work, now would it? It would work, however, if it was remixed into something that fits the design and properties of rave music.
It would be unreasonable to affirm that particular arrangements of beats, rhythms and instruments are not purposefully put together to appeal to a certain audience and a certain purpose. It also is unreasonable to affirm that artistic expression does not conform to these basic rules: arrangements that are pleasing to an artist are then made into the artistic expression of that artist.
Therefore my conclusion that techno appeals mainly to the audience of club-goers and has the purpose of enhancing the activity done at said club ("designed to enhance your drug-aided trance") isn't anywhere close to being edgy. My example being the musician himself: he is absolutely mental live, as you said, probably because he engages the same activity most people in the club are engaging in: getting high as fuck. Hell, he might not even be getting high as fuck but his music still reflects the effects of being high as fuck and is designed to appeal to the activity of getting high as fuck. No leaps in logic here: his artistic expression is appealing to the activity of getting high on any assortment of drugs.

The discussion to whether in his head it means something more than that or not is the same with modern art: the artist who throws ink at a canvas and then calls the random blotches "the expression of suffering and the rejection of the modern way of life" surely can be thinking of that as he angrily "paints"; to everyone else it is a bunch of ink splotches. Now a proper painting from a master can convey that same idea without the need of any accompanying text.
Eliciting the emotion and meaning intended by the artist to an audience is what defines mastery of an art; the more difficult the art the harder it is to master it. So if some day a techno musician can create the same atmosphere as the Gymnopédies can using his set of tools, I'll be impressed and enjoy it; until then it is druggy shit music because it can only create that atmosphere.

I used be qiuet good at knowing songs and artists, but played a trivia at a party recently and it was all new shit 2-3 years old stuff they said, never heard any of those songs. They all sound the same.

It's either some hipster-shit.
It's some U2/Coldplay-sounding shit
or it's
Some bad club song-shit that we used to make fun of back in the 90's.

Pop-music was always pretty shit, but it's horrible now.

You are a massive pseudo-intellectual looking to say his edgy piece regardless of the context.

God… it's all nigger music. I've forgotten how absolute shit-tier popular music is.

Whats that genre where its a mix of industrial, metallics and war recordings banging together.
They also like larping with welding goggles.

does anyone else expose the zog machine quite like these goyim?

While I agree, some of her songs just scream c'mon goy try some miscegenation.

your exploration of a genre as varied and diverse as electronic music is so underdeveloped its embarrassing.

Stop projecting. No one here values your infantile opinion.

webm. related, it's art you smarmy twat

this is Aryan war music in disguise

You can do alot worse than wanting to be Kraftwerk.

EBM/Aggrotech/Martial Industrial

Its a shame that pursuit is the only track on that album to have that sound the rest imo is just generic bleepbloops.

Fuck you buddy Satie is top tier.

Gesaffelstein is hit or miss really.

I never said he wasn't, but it took ID: 176d43 two paragraphs to make that single point.

Yes, they promote the skinny jeans feminine cancer patient look. At least the nogs are falling victim to it too.

Jews still make money from the ads that are playing.

This! I heard a glimpse of one degenerate nigress song about how you have to (((work))) to enjoy the materialistic life or some shit. Of course, normies believe the system is not rigged against them and that anyone, not just jews, can work their way to the top.

Or "follow your dreams" and get a liberal arts or STEM degree.

Classical music, man. Beethoven restores optimal testosterone levels, and when you want to dream away your sorrows, some impressionist masterpieces by Debussy or Ravel temporarily makes the degenerate Jew World Order seem far away.

I've noticed this for years that the vast majority of the lemmings seem to only listen to Top 100 billboard corporate garbage "music" straight out of Shekelstein Records because others are and they don't want to look unhip or something. But you get them drunk or in private and they'll spill the beans of how little they care for it or how much it sucks. Same with drinking even. In polls guess what people admit is their #1 reason for drinking. It's not because they want to get drunk or because of their love for the taste of alcohol. They literally vote that the number one reason they drink is due to "social reasons". This is why most people drink cheap garbage alcohol and piss bear. They just don't care what they're drinking, it's just so they don't look like they aren't drinking. So they can socially conform.

The song that woke me to the kind of feels music can get at. I saw a live show by them once and it was fantastic. Music all about having some kind of hope in destitute times.

There is a disturbing lack of National Socialist Black Metal in this thread

r8 m8

You talk like you write for pitchfork. Pretentious in the extreme.

I like that picture, but come on, you don't have to be a normie to drink glorious coffee.

t. caffeine addict

but it's still bleepbloops user I don't get it

I think that it's because people are dumb and only descending.

One of the most popular genres is hip hop/rap -which admittedly I'm not a fan of- and almost all of the shit that I hear when I'm out in public or see it used in TV ads sounds like its beat basically boils down to two to four different formats. Embed related is one I hear so much (only focus on the snare which is what I mean).

Speaking of most -popular- rap, I have a theory that it, and its fans on general have a super black and white sense of self-esteem; this is to say that fans seem to be either super full of themselves or compensating. I see it as really cringeworthy when I hear people singing and non-ironically saying shit like how they have "haters" or how they "got dat swag".

I also have a theory that white people who are really into stuff like Black Twitter and the like are actually super racist deep down and that they view that stuff as childlike and thus endearing because they view the people as toddlers in an intellectual sense; it's then treated like how you'd think it's super cute if a three year old came up and hugged you in a store, but you'd be super creeped out if a 30 year old did it.

I meant to add too that I don't think that people really listen to lyrics outside of choruses. You can get away with some horrendous lyric writing, and in rap's case you can get away with super sexist and anti-white stuff but a lot of their listeners just seem to be nodding their heads in a daze until the chorus comes and they can all start saying "Hol up" again.

Don't get me wrong, I know pretty much all songs focus on the chorus, but there are bands out there like Queens of The Stone Age at least that actually say things outside of them.

Oxytocin.

Happy Hardcore masterrace!

Nightcore can suck cocks.

Industrial is as hard as gets. People complain about metal & skinheads getting cucked but their own fault they're too soft for proper pissed off noise.

Con-dom - Nigger Black (Colour of a Man's Skin)
youtube.com/watch?v=DdFM1_d1uDI

Genocide Organ - Woman is Meat (Live In Ubstadt 1993)
youtube.com/watch?v=ETkGeJClCGQ

Holla Forums just has shit taste and no culture. future funk is a joke, you can find the same tracks with the exact same intentions made by nips in the 80s, from actual pop:
youtube.com/watch?v=ASMTXdjwWoM
to the self aware:
youtube.com/watch?v=D0Lim2XmVc4

In any case, you can go harder motherfucker embed related

Didn't Pandora support Black Lives Matter and ban metal on the same day?

Let's not forget "National Anthem" where she's Jackie Kennedy and JFK is suddenly black…

To most people, music is just something that they listen to in their car or in the gym to make the exercise seem less boring. Or something that plays in the background while they're doing something.

Consider yourself fortunate if you have a deep spiritual connection with music. you are in the minority.

16 year old detected. Can you try any harder?

But he's right. I'd call your taste in music shit, but it's not even music. It's just noise without purpose or reason. There's no message, there's no story to tell. It's not redpilled, it's not bluepilled, it just exists, and it's noise pure and simple. You could get the same from listening to the sounds of machinery, which is actually more soothing than shitty boops and thumps.

Ah, you almost got me, but no: techno != all electronic music.

Sorry, I misread that. Thought you were saying the artist would be able to use the piano as well as Satie ("his" tools) to be vindicated.

First of all, I don't know any contemporary artist who it could sincerely convey the contented melancholy and nostalgia of Gymnopedes. It's not a world that we know today.

Listen to this, Loren Connors - The Dark Paintings of Mark Rothko:
youtube.com/watch?v=fTiQqkqfPpM&list=PLjr1lqBQ6-IHUvIsoA08srXr9WslJ8zOv

I think it's a fair equivalent being a lonely, meditative blues. It's not techno, but it is unstructured which is a first step dragging you out of your misinformed and rigidly classical mindset. Techno, especially of the last decade, straddles the line between noise and dance often, a lot of songs are might as well be musique concrete with a beat layered underneath.

Listen to this noise from Midori Takada - Through the Looking Glass
youtube.com/watch?v=DWGjYg2LmZQ
Also interesting how it ends bleeding into chaos, isn't that a lot more fitting mood for our times today? Why would an artist insincerely reflect his world? It might not be Satie but it certainly resembles Bartok:
youtube.com/watch?v=szC8cS9M-Ew

Techno tends towards pain, alienation, disgust, anger, release. It's a bit hard to find anything remotely resembling nostalgia or melancholy, but embeded is another tape collage with some of that mood, from a master.

Take note, however, in my opinion (and for this I am entirely subjective, now) it still is a bunch of boops and noises; although of a more complex composition: he at least goes away from the focal point of "verse, refrain" to a jazz structure, lots of improv.

I'll take a listen, then reflect upon what you pointed. But no, I am not rigidly classical – just dislike people who want to snob how superior their taste is to genre X while failing to address the shortcomings of what they themselves like (which in techno / EDM, there are many) so I try to outsnob them (>>6960381 "'hardcore for intelligent people' music" my ass, entirely subjective); you can't beat classical artists in that.

I like regional music from where I live, which is far from being classical; but there is quite a lot of crap in that genre (can get as bad as pop music), so I don't go parading how better that genre is compared to this or that because it becomes muh opinions.

How do people have so much confidence in their opinions with clearly so little knowledge and understanding of what they're talking about?

Charles Cohen is recognized as a techno artist and there are techno tracks on that same release; you requested a techno artist to demonstrate that talent, not a techno track itself. The techno form, and the period and context in which it was invented, doesn't lend itself to that kind of atmosphere. FYI, any relevant DJ in [current year] at a genuinely underground rave wouldn't have qualms playing a track like that.

Really, anxiety is it's primary undercurrent. It's as far as you can get from Gymnopedies. Do you even have a point, are you just trying to prove something to yourself?

So are there any good, free streaming services that can recommend me more music based on my listening habits, and aren't pozzed to shit?
I doubt it, given that the combination of "good, free" rarely exists, but I'm in need of more music and have no idea how to find any.

Ask /mu/

anyone else like dark ambient music?

How is this any different than wind & brass or strings & wood? It's not like they can't easily emulate traditional instruments with digital technology, and live recordings are already often heavily manipulated digitally in the production room anyway. It's just a reactionary attitude towards the new instruments being used to explore the new sound structures that they lend themselves towards (techno/house itself comes out of an experimental misuse of drum machines initially intended only to replace traditional drum kits in rock bands)

I don't think there's necessarily any more than in other genres. With any form, you'll have unique limitations associated with it, it's up to the artists involved to engage with them, to build on top of or work around them. Techno/house certainly hasn't run up against its ceiling yet - like punk, rock & roll, jungle has - it's still developing rapidly with new forms entering prominence every few years.

I mean, if you're only familiar with the overground commercial shit, I couldn't blame you for dismissing it, but what more can you expect from normalfags than to support the worst trash?

Now here's an example of a dead-end genre.

If you can show me what kind of message the "musician" is trying to get across, or what kind of feeling they were trying to convey, I'll concede. If you can't do that, get the fuck off your high horse.

What you just posted at least wasn't terrible, it was just bland. To be honest, it just occured to me that you sound like one of those hipsters that thinks nobody can understand their taste in music.

Embed related, something I think that doesn't sound like anyone could just throw sounds together and end up with what you've been posting. It has soul behind it, a purpose, and energy (pun on the name of the song not intended). Someone cared when they made it. It conveys feeling, and to me, a story. Now I'm not claiming it's fucking high art or anything, but compared to what you posted, it's like a breath of fresh air.

It's good for atmosphere, that's about it. There's not much you can do to darkness and tenseness that makes it any different from those same two things, or else it isn't that anymore.

Maybe you just need more atmospheric electronic.

Is this a fucking joke?

Thinking art is about telling a story is one of the most extreme plebeian attitudes you can have. Plot is literally the half definition of genre fiction. Art isn't about "message," fuckwad, advertisements and kike propaganda is. Put away the anime and try reading a book. Not pulp scifi shit, an actual novel.

Eh, source for him being a techno artist given that techno is EDM, along with D&B and the rest. If you mean electronic music in general, you fuming retard, then there is, correctly, no point anymore because it is like saying "I like music that uses stringed instruments, those can be quite good".

Techno is almost exclusively produced for raves and clubs, you still haven't been able to provide anything to the contrary to justify your claim techno is better than pop when it serves just the same purpose for a slightly different audience.

From the same album you embedded that marginally different song, some generic beepboop for club raves: youtube.com/watch?v=9VD6O7Nz_ZY

Those instruments make more interesting sinusoids, while beeps and boops are beeps and boops to my ears. It isn't that way because it is a new instrument, as I still dislike the sound of harpsichord and that has been around for ages. It simply is subjective, as I stated, but it doesn't mean it can't make a good piece of music – just that probably I will enjoy something else, inferior as it may be, but with other instruments, better.

Regardless, EDM has a stated purpose, anything that goes above or below that purpose will not be called EDM. Like jazz isn't called a subgenre of blues because it has an entirely different stated purpose, something that goes beyond rave music will not be called a part of rave music.

Yeah this is pretty shitty user, sounds even more generic-club-music-esque, couldn't listen to it.

This is essential to the predicament we've gotten ourselves in, nobody takes any time to think deeply about anything.

youtube.com/watch?v=Gdlkx_cIqtE

I-is it bad that one of my favorite classical composers is a literal Polish Jew, and hailed as one of the great Soviet composers ? I am talking about Mieczysław Weinberg
Also consider listening to Peaceful Choral music
Don't know about test, but that shit is awesome as fuark, dude
Naturally repellent to savages and stupid people, awesome as fuark, embed related

"Haha normies have such shit taste, unlike us Holla Forumsacks, right?" - The thread.

Here's a review of what's described as a techno album released on a techno label on a techno site:
residentadvisor.net/reviews/17106

Cohen is actually more on the boundary, I don't know if he self identifies as techno, but it's still not any uncommon to have those kinds of tracks. Nick Klein is very firmly techno and here's one of the songs on a recent release:
youtube.com/watch?v=liHVBeKmXkQ

You've to understand techno isn't limited to the minimal techno and acid techno of the 90s. It's expanded drastically and not tied down by rigid boundaries like BPM rates or very specific beat patterns. It would've died a long time ago if it was so limited.

And what's understood as danceable has been pushed to its limits, too. Embedded release was huge in London clubs. The distinct siren sample is taken from a classic NYC house track: youtube.com/watch?v=m32Z-htDAok
You can see how far it's come. It's also borrowing some of the structure of Brazilian favela music - before you call that degenerate, Bartok was the first to borrow from populist folk forms.

This is on the house side, I'm not much of a fan of it, in general it's a lot more niggery but it's just an example of its intellectual side. Of course, I'm only talking about the actual underground. Mainstream/commercial EDM is unintelligent & formulaic.

Not really. Albums intended for the home go back a long way.

We were never discussing pop music?

The genres aren't actually the strict, and no one involved in the actually artistic community uses "EDM" anyway except to refer to irrelevant radio trash. And you're mistaken if you think traditional and classical music never had a practical use-purpose. EDM didn't invent dance music.

Who hurt you?

This is art: youtube.com/watch?v=q2o9VyuJSD4

Is it good art? I would say: no. Figure out why. (Hint: has to do with having a message that isn't telling a story)

even fucking normies aren't that cucked

Fuck off with this trash

slide thread
vid related is real music

smh tbh fam

Because you're pleb as fuck. Here's music with a story, from 1943. Partch was all about narrative.

You guys need a new fuhrer to clean up that place again. When I traveled, I did not know what was worse. Berlin or Paris.

Just out of curiosity, what exactly is the "ceiling" of Jungle?

You've pretty much missed every point I'm making.
And it is all over a label. Techno is techno, electronic music is electronic music. Techno is a subgenre of electronic.
With that said, I think most electronic is trash due to the fact it is poor in construction, message and in its arrangements. Not because it uses electronic instruments and synths but because it is poor musically: has little to offer in terms of music. Techno is specifically bad because it is made for getting high at a club.
Posting links with less than 500 views isn't going to sway anyone, it's just going to confirm how much of a small niche this you call your brand of techno (electronic music is the term you're looking for) is compared to what everyone refers to as techno.

Not sure if you're missing the point that I am making or if you're purposefully being retarded now. That what I linked is supposedly music of a specific art branch. Next you'll say everything is art.
Ah fuck off.

Probably the saddle of his high horse.

What then, is the point of art, if I may ask? Real art, not the shit most call art these days, always has been an expression of the artists will, brought to canvas. For better or worse, this is the truth. You can just as easily have a degenerate pile of filth as something of actual breathtaking beauty, depending on the artist. Now I'm not saying that artists always have a specific goal in mind when making something, but in the end, when they're done, it will have some meaning to at least them, and possibly more people. It's also the basic concept of memetics.

For example, the picture you posted in response to me. It's supposed to belittle, to make me get angry that you think my opinion is only worth being laughed at by small children. That's a message. It's too simple to tell a story, but given enough context you could probably tell a story with a single image as well. Yes plot is half of a story, but you can still convey plenty with an image or a piece of music.

Also I still don't have an answer as to what makes your music something that isn't just noise.

Not an argument.

Beyond
explain why it's shit or provide an example and I'll find something better. It's simply the first thing that I saw on my playlist that was along the lines of what I was thinking of.

Nope

Don't do this

heil zege mb u lik this user

How's that degree from QC treating you :^)

tfw listening to Carpenter Brut and Perturbator while reading this thread

I think a lot of people can see that popular music is awful. Thankfully, we have the internet. Listen to and explore whatever you want.

Yes, OP, that's exactly it. Have you seen that new 'phone data' commercial where that cuck listens to the same wong over and iver? And that musician keeps telling him to play it again?
Why not just download the song? Why should I waste data streaming it ad nauseam?

Because popular music is for cucks that would do that very same good goy thing. Pay to listen to a song each time it is played.

I too, am interested in hearing these Bossa-Nova tracks.

Every single one of the current top 40 is absolute nigger-tier shit. How did we sink so low?

Of course, I like a lot of non-standard stuff like Chiptune.

Shit my bad, I thought you were this kid:
I only have a passing familiarity with Schaeffer so I can't comment. What did you mean?

Eh, this is what's mainstream in Berlin, the home and heart of the genre and scene. They're just hard to find uploaded to youtube since DJ's use wax these days, and they're the ones leading music tastes, not the people. I don't know what normals get up to but it's not techno even if they call it that.

Here is classic minimal/dub from an influential 90s label, I assume it's closer to your reference. I think the points hold regardless - the atmosphere won't match Satie, but it carries its own, with its own complex structure:
youtube.com/watch?v=VXgCWrP1xE0

Yes, it's repetitive, cold and minimalistic, but is that really much different than classical's minimalist period, ie embed? They're both exploring cyclical structure.

Techno wasn't made to get high with, it came first and ecstasy was discovered to make a good companion to it. Trance arguably followed the drugs, but techno originated with no influence of them though I'm sure its evolution has kept its community's habits in mind, I don't think it desecrates the genre.

This is hardly true. If techno is known for anything, its meticulous construction

I think what your main fault with the genre is its roots in rhythm as degenerate. I can understand the sentiment, but it's fairly puritan, I think it's healthy as long as your library and nights out retain a natural balance - and the latter lends itself to that, the techno scenes I've known in multiple countries all are closely tied to the local noise/avant garde classical communities.

media2.8ch.net/pol/src/1469861555610.mp4

sounds like shit rap to be honest, I stay away from mainstream music in general.

Where I used to work they would play this shit pop music and that shitty pot head music ALL THE FUCKING TIME, why because they were all woman, i was the only dude working there when i would put my music on they would wine and complain about it.

Post some, i'm interested

Falsetto is fine when it's done properly, the problem is that all pop artists have terrible falsetto.

Phones with SD sluts are not expensive user step up your shit.

It's the same shit as normal over the air radio, and it has the same (((effect))) of not letting you actually own the music. There is a reason (((they))) are pushing for streaming-only for all media.

Get a better phone then. Unless you got an iphone like a faggot retard there should be an SD card slot. Even my old slide phone with just a numerical keypad had an SD card slot for storage.

Also
Just transcode copies to m4a or some shit nigger, christ. Even a terrible 96kb/s bitrate is better than what you're streaming on your phone.

Meme music.

Electronic music is shit. Techno is among that designation.

So what, are you the tranny faggot that keeps showing up every time trannies are mentioned in every context?

Oh shit nigger what are you doing, the shitposters are going to crawl out of the woodwork and spam the thread.

Pure garbage.

Wasn't that also not long after the cops got shot?

kek

Does anyone know the video where they are bringing up boys to be machinists and at the end they end up having built a tank? I think it has "sons" in the title but its been a uear since ive seen it so i cant remember.

Intelligent people have always been a minority. Have you read Nietzche's piece about carters cracking their whips in the street just to make noise?

Remove modernfaggotry

Does anyone ever make heavily counterpointed, melodically rich music anymore? Or has it all just become about "muh feels", "muh beats", "muh angst" and "muh lyrics"?

Queen ain't shit, man. The members might be cucks and queers, but their music isn't nearly as bad as Kanye or any of those niggers you put there

times really have changed..

Have you also noticed that A LOT of music on the radio features unmanly whiney boys? Like every male singer nowadays has a fragile weak voice.

I really do miss melody and variation in today's music.

It really is a mess of beats and repetition, sometimes so much so that it's almost trance-inducingly boring.

It actually is, I agree with your point. I had an autistic friend who happened to be a girl, and she's really into traditionalism, so I convinced her to be more sociable so she could actually find a husband or a boyfriend. Women always need to socialize, because if they don't, they're fucked.

Shit, man, I do now. This stuff's great. Thanks, user.

Electronics have moved on my friend. Decades ago.

Normie: The Post.

superior British subculture coming through

What do you think about sturgill simpson?

Retard who supports gun removal. Normie liberal who's totally cutting edge because does dmt.

It's They Live-tier of subconcious brainwashing.

Bands like megaherz, eisbrecher, svbway to sally, kraftwerk, etc. and such are also very good. Iunno about Rammstein, they seem pretty lefty to me.

C'mon, his songs are simple but good, and they seem honest.
Also, what do you faggots think about Sinatra?

No.

Johnny Cash should obviously be mandatory. Anyone who doesn't like Cash is a raging faggot by default.

jesus christ fam, my anime video folder isn't that big.

I don't have screenshots of those because they're on external HDDs but I'm approaching the 5TB marker now.

boy am i glad i am trying to nofap

Please kill yourself

I listen to some hardcore shit.

bruh, there's about 10 shows worth watching, you don't watch moeshit, d-do you?

On the topic on the Rhyming Feminist, here's another cancerous song that has lyrics such as "you don't OWN me, don't tie me down because I never stay".
Song was so cancerous, I had to give the lyrics link

Now this is some good shit

only miss one video tbh
i will regret this

Then the singer claims that she doesn't tell you what to do. Also the song mocks of a Soviet Union patriotic song.
Other than that, can we expose the writers of these Feminist Anthems?

next time post some proper German music and not this gay shit for girls

Judge for yourself. I always keep an index.

pastebin.com/GuAi4Hkt

Jesus now there's one thing I never did care for collecting massive amounts of. From left to right is Sorted, Unsorted, and Porn.

Drink it in pal

What are some Holla Forums approved albums?

Pop music is what it is because when you're glazy eyed and not paying attention, it sounds nice. It's made to sound nice to drones and that's why it's "popular." Also nepotism in that side of the industry

Fuck spotify and just know what you like and listen to it, just don't let it be detrimental to you. I like Jazz, American dubstep, instrumental, and Classical music personally. Dubstep mostly for the gym but it gets me really energized in any situation.

If you want to feel something, stick to actual geniuses like Beethoven and Vivaldi (and others, those are just my favorites)

Everything by Stan Rogers.

And, curiously, Great Big Sea.

I have 3, are you hoarding?

I deal with my thoughts all the time because I never talk at home, or to anyone. It's gotten to the point where the shittier thoughts have taken over, akin to that of holding one's breath for far too long. Even when I try to drown it out with music, it insists at starting from the very beginning after the "good part" passes, and vidya just gets tiring. I wish I still had the energy to draw, which is a shame since i'm too tired to put any real energy into my work, yet just energetic enough to shitpost on imageboards and not fall asleep.

Vielen danke für diese leid.

This anthem talks about a Woman cuckholding multiple men from the U.K, California, and other places.
Its ostracizing what young women are listening to.

Just have to cast a wider net user. Plenty of highly melodic, lyrical, complex music being made today.

youtube.com/watch?v=EcGFm2Bf20c (different from embedded)

WAKE UP SHEEPLE

Stopped being "wallpapers" about 10 years ago. It's largely smug anime girls.

I thought I was the only one who did this

Bitteschön. Svbway to Sally seems to attract a ton of leftists, at least judging by the Youtube comments. Eis on the other hand is explicitly right-wing/traditionalist/anti-degeneracy so it's pretty much immune to any kind of poz. If you want more quality German metal that's kind of similar make sure to check out Nocte Obducta (pre-2008), Helrunar, Nagelfar and Lunar Aurora, who even made an entire album in a Bavarian dialect (embed related)

You like Folk Metal?
Here's something you might like.

I never understood the need to download porn, and glad I'm able to abstain now.

Warum das?

I mog a.

Oh, I love this song!

My old porn folder "Error" is now an anime, memes and music folder.

I've been listening to post-rock nowdays, it's pretty comfy. I like listening to this while doing calisthenics under a starry sky.

Paris is worse. Was there with my gf. We took the taxi to our hotel and niggers everywhere. I felt like in some big ghetto.

When we arrived and checked in my gf told me she never saw so many niggers in her life.

Masculine music isn't popular because masculine men aren't populous.

Furthermore I believe rock music was purposely destroyed. If you turn to a "rock" station all you hear is buttrock like nickelback, nirvana, and gay shit like green day. These are all bands that use (((payola))) to get their shit airtime. So who's pushing that garbage music? Well we know who, but why?

Rock type music was a symbol of white masculinity, just as rap is a symbol of black masculinity. They wanted to make it less popular so they made it suck. They make sure only stuff that sucks gets played so young white males turn to rap and other nigger bullshit to express their masculinity, or they turn to this new soft voice emotional crap. Young men either fall down the path of becoming niggerified or estrogen-enriched, all according to their plan.

What part of peris was it?

The band was originally called "Geist" but some kike band with the same name didn't want them to use it as well so they added the Umlaut. The kikes still weren't content with it and threatened with a lawsuit so they changed the name to "Eis" but kept the Umlaut.

Techno itself isn't cucked, I'd even say that's a new stronghold of white identity.

Few niggers in industrial / acid party, 0 niggers mixing those songs (every single niggers in the techno music scene mix some afro-house so you can immediatly know who mixed it)

The club culture have been coopted to become the shitshow it is today.
It's a very powerful & spiritual experience to feel close and intimate with every one on a big room, mostly/entirely white, listening to an industrial song, quintessentially of german inspiration, really feeling fash most of the time, in a set up reminding the old festivals of the forgotten days, with or without ecstasy / mdma, which truly connect you to the people. Your people, when you're in good company.

(geprüft)
Ach So.

Our hotel was @ Gare del Est or how it's called

Nexus 5X with modified rom but jewgle doesn't like sd cards…

Women have substantially more income to spend and are the largest demographic in terms of market percentiles as they have the most loose change to spend. Despite the >hur dur wage gap garbage, women very rarely have to support other people off of their income and are given so much money from husbands, ex husbands (fuck you legal system) and fathers that shit is massively tipped in their favour on a consumer basis.

This is why basically all entertainment industries are slanted to catering to women these days. Music, vidya, movies, literature, fucking all of it.

Young men are just broke as fuck, as the recent economic downturn has entirely been focused onto us, with women just leaning on older men for $$$ (fathers and boyfriends/husbands) as needed and of course older men just holding on to their old jobs and making residual income off their investments, all while young men are getting royally fucked having to face ridiculous education, cost of living and housing costs and a shit ass work market where we have to compete with swarms of third worlders for fucking 10 dollar an hour jobs. And that doesn't leave much money to spend on other shit. Your average man is barely scraping by with payments on education, car and housing, and doesn't have the money to spend on entertainment.

And on top of this women get all the government funded job and education programs (that men pay for) aimed in their direction.

Fuck tall this shit.

I still can't figure out how the fuck Lennon got his legs like that

i get it now.
it's constant validation of women's lifestyles there's no question of if she's good wife material or mother-of-my-children material.

i stand corrected.

I'm checking google earth and I'm only seeing like 1 black person per square mile and the rest are filthy white goyim walking around the streets, around "Gare del Est".

Anime can have some pretty sweet music honestly

Am I cuck?

moral cuck thinking that drugs weren't crucial to the rising of thousands of european spirit through the ages.

For the metal fags needing their dose of rage, this have to be a classic group.

cool webm

I feel dumb for not thinking about it sooner.

Do you ever go out to listen to music?

A lot of Italian bands in the early 70's made some of the coolest riffs I've ever heard. A good riff doesn't need to be complex. Some of the best ones are musically simple, like Heartbreaker, Carry on my Wayward Son, or Beat It

youtu.be/8CMOwxO-Boc?t=57s

He actually got framed for attempted internet kiddy diddling, chris hanson style. kikes'll never learn

phillymag.com/news/2015/10/09/charles-cohen-arrested/

No I'm actually not the one obsessed with my hormone levels.

But on the way there when we went through Paris it was niggermania.

Cringy side of Industrial imo

I sometime dress like that minus the goggles for big Indus rave

Muh mayn
What calisthenics program do you follow, can't reach a gym for the time being and was considering calisthenics, either starting
bodyweight, fitness 666 or convict conditioning
As for post-rock, listen to Mogwai dude, they're the shit, true post rock
Also listen to GY!BE, they are cool too like this song
Or listen to Sigur Ros
Why the hell not?
Embed related: Mogwai - I'm Jim Morrison, I'm Dead

Good sound, good answer, I approve this message.

The man dismissed an entire genre because of "it's arrangements" as if every "electronic music" sound was the same.

Deep minimal is one of the best kind of sound.

I have no clue why, but 90's indie / alt-rock bands just make me feel good.

The worst is that niggers flooded electronic music too
They are too stupid for the production
But thanks to the overconfidence they have from the lying like mediathey believe they improve electronic music by talking over it

So much cringe

let's see what's on the radio…..

NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA
WHY DO YOU CALL YOURSELF A NIGGA?

Fuck yea Mogwai

Auto rock got me into them.

killing all the flies

Hunted by a freak

How embarrassing. You're exactly the kind of tryhard normalfag that conspicuously buys Alva Noto records and thinks Andy Stott is "in". Keep playing catch up buddy

Ok user.

bodyweight, fitness 666 or convict conditioning

Mate, my actual program is a mess. My job involves a lot of hard physical labor, and now that i started at uni, i barely have time to rest and do a good training. But what i do is a mix of Convict Conditioning and Warrior's Underground by Ross Enamait.
Muh favorite exercises: Straight Bar Dipseven as a hold is amazing, towel pullipfeel the burn and bridgehate with passion.
Also, Mogwai is pretty good, already torrenting.

[checked]
Hell yeah!
Auto Rock is awesome, definitely one of my all time favorite song, was just listening to it and the Auto Rock - Errors Remix from Travel Is Dangerous EP when you wrote that
Main reason I'm all in for I'm Jim Morrison, I'm Dead is that it was my first post-rock song ever, and it introduced me to what became one of my favorite bands and what is technically my favorite genre, so I hold it dear

it's like you want to suck at meme magic forever.

Also, that M.E.S.H. stuff is several years late and pretty weak honestly.

Several years late and pretty weak

(checked)

Fucking kikes

this music is good in any age, unlike degenerate nigger rap that is shit once you remove yourself from kike influence

It's not at all. Noto, Ikeda, Ray have absolutely zero crossover with the PAN/Janus/BH/LIES et al crowd. The only exception might be Vaino considering he's proper good shit & everyone has a thing for pan sonic

I'd imagine. I haven't really been involved or following it since 2014. I imagine Unknown Precept is what's coming up now. Why are you still sharing incredibly dated crap?

You're the worst kind of music fashion fag (not "listener", "fan", etc., that requires actually listening to music for the sake of enjoyment of the musical experience). Muh current year.

You started it, trying to front on me with your joke idea of relevance. I don't give a shit what you listen to, I used to like a lot of IDM too but I lost the taste for it

It's tryhard internet "fans" that are a pet peeve since you encourage stale genre pandering and diluted commercializations like the uninspired crap you've been sharing, all the while maintaining some distorted idea of yourself when you've obviously never been involved in the scene in any way beyond $30 auditorium tickets for some sloppy seconds of a boring sell out

It's irl cancer. Well, not irl for you

The fact that that's how you interpreted my initial post shows how correct my criticism of your failure to genuinely appreciate music is. I posted harder sounding music in response to a post holding up aesthetically weak music as hard hitting. An error I mistakenly interpreted you as making because you were probably unaware of any music made after 1990, since why would anyone who was aware of anything newer ever think that lo-fi industrial music was "hardcore".

Muh "scene". Muh "sellout". You are a pure cancer, and are exactly like the internet IDM fans you hate.

Me neither

Nothing to do with music just wanted to say estrogen is the shit.

Titty skittles + T-blockers = heaven on earth

Kek what? You literally said what I posted was decades out of date and then proceeds shared something genuinely a decade out of date. How should I have interpreted other than you very explicitly stating what I'm sharing is more relevant today than what you're sharing?

If I was actually interested in defending myself, I would've just corrected you. I'm not sure if you misinterpreted my last sentence, but I was referring the poster to the embed, which is lofi house, not industrial and only 2 years old, not decades. I was more interested in your idea of what is relevant, since it's so absurd. I don't know how you can draw any conclusions on my listening habits based on that, you were the one who began the discussion in terms of what's relevant, as I said.

Anyway, I think you've misinterpreted the seriousness of the conversation since my normal anime girls have been replaced with embeds ITT. sorry if I triggered your insecurities by totally calling out your received taste with the Noto comment.

Heh. This is sad. You're so completely divorced from any ability to actually enjoy music that even with explicit explanation, you can't comprehend that I might be talking about some dimension other than "relevance" (Music is gud cuz Hanz at the cool dance club says it's the new thing, not because of musical or phenomenological characteristics). Keep trying to get invited to the cool parties user. If you continue to be a huge bitch I'm sure you'll do just fine.

Projecting much? You were the one upset I shared old music.

Sage next time for offtopic, tranny faggot.

GODDAMNIT I HATE THIS STYLE OF SINGING

I don't know what it is exactly about it, it's just completely unnerving. Maybe it's the fact that it seems like every fucking white singer is trying to sound like this? Like a shitty second rate highly produced version of soul. With the exception of maybe 3 or 4 songs, everything made in the last decade is just 10/10 garbage

That Trainer chuck is the goatfuckers reboot of pop music.

The biggest SxE faggot I know aside from you claims music is a shamanic experience.

All music effects you, think about why popular artists are popular and who's pushing what down whos throat.
the answer is always jews.

99% of political based music SUCKS ASSS

/thread

Here Guns and Roses tells "niggers" to get out of his way

This is you, Pitchfork's Lester Bangs.

ADDRESS THE ISSUE ITSELF, THIS ISN'T A Holla Forums MUSIC THREAD

No shit.

Imo, Frignelli's Praxis label took it straight to the edge in both break & hardcore. Proper jungle/dnb lineage traces down to modern dubstep (UK 2step and forward, not whatever Skrillex bullshit)

Machine noise, yes.

This is such a shitty cliche, but this music is the drugs for me.

You just described normies perfectly.

what in the fuck is spotify?

Nigger, she's everybody's darling, don't pretend she's a controversial artist just because she made 50 shades type of songs.

BTW have some Danzig you fuckers

I pointed out that you posted weak sounding music and said it was "hard". I guessed that this was probably because you were unaware of newer developments in music.

If you think Genocide Organ is weaker than some lazy IDM glitch, you're wrong.

If you think the B-Ball Joints I actually referred the poster to isn't both on the front end of techno/house "newer developments" being on one of the key labels of 2014 for the highly influential LIES, pushing hard the very fresh EBM angle onto contemporary house, and also not weaker than some lazy IDM glitch, you're wrong.

IDM is pretty light weight bitch music as far as UK electronics go. I'm not sure how you got the idea it's more sharp edged than dark/hard variants of jungle, let alone industrial. You've obviously never seen harsh noise live.

See:
Q:
A:
Pic related

To be fair Pandora's HQ is in Oakland CA

Something like this is pretty much mandatory unless they want their employees to get attacked or their building vandalized

LOL you are such a fashion fag. Do you realize you're not engaging with what I'm saying by repeatedly whining about muh trends? If you think the stuff you posted is hard, something is wrong with the way you perceive music, but ok, that's your opinion.

I'm just making it clear to you how uninformed you are about "newer developments".

You realize your "fashion fag" accusation is just a baseless repetition of my very first response to you, right? The one that triggered you into 3 replies accusing me again of being years late? Why are you so insecure? I hope one day you'll be able to discover your own taste

This is hilarious. I'm getting a pretty good picture of the kind of person you are now. Keep going.

I can't, you didn't leave any opening to skewer you this time. The bantz are over. Good luck on your journey to discover what you like, user.

posting more music.

Here's a similar one about a girl who dumps her boyfriend because he doesn't have "game", then bitches about wanting him back once he moves on and finds a better girl. Perfect example of female entitlement in the modern age.

A shitty music streaming service that has a large library but can't manage to generate a randomish playlist. You have to build the playlist completely manually

tbh, industrial has this HUGE cuck/antifa shit baked right into it.

Well, the core genre. Never-the-less, when you aren't dealing with the "fug duh ebil gubmint" you do get a lot of pro-fascist material.

Also, Feindflug is modern, they call it crap like Aggrotech, and not shitting on your taste or anything, but this right here is a defining piece of industrial:

You know, there's a differnce between japanese music and music made by a japanese.

Thanks user. You've populated this thread with palette-enhancing experimental music. I'm bookmarking all of your recommendations.

One user mentioned Raster Noton earlier, in your opinion what labels stand out as the antithesis to that group?

Still surprised at the lack of NSBM, bumping with some of the best.

hail BILSKIRNIR

hail victory

Wonderful, thank you.

I've been doing calisthenics/weighted calisthenics for a year now, and here's what skyrocketed my progress:

Do supersets alternating pull ups and dips. Start at 80% of your max reps and drop 1 rep each set.

The pump you get is incredible and if you eat right you'll get jacked in no time.

A superset is basically alternating two "opposite" exercises targeting different muscle groups, like the pull/push example I gave. Minimal rest, 10 seconds at MOST, but try to seamlessly transition if you can.

You'll be sweating, blood will be rushing to your muscles and your upper body will grow like crazy.

Of course you should supplement with training for legs too. You can do high reps calisthenics, but squats with a barbell in a rack is incredible, so do that if you can.

It's called the hamster.

The singer is a disgusting landwhale with tattoos everywhere. No loss.

what is a good alternative to (((Spotify))), to be honest familys?

You just contradicted yourself.

Machinery produces noise as a byproduct of purpose. By your own definition, machinery noise is distilled redpill music.

Okay, red pilling women tiem!

Alright, you motherfuckers, you've been asking for it, begging for it, pleading for it, threatening for it…..

So, now I'm going to show you your greatest wish.

I'm going to teach you about your women.

Are you ready for my wisdom?

does this make industrial music redpilled then?

Folk songs are good

Alright, it looks like you were too prideful to actually ask for my help.

Too bad, so sad.

Did they trick you into thinking that the best way to win wars was kicking a ball?

Alright, fine… Go lift heavy objects until you can outwit the jews.

Stop pretending that people who know more than you are fools, fool.

"Yes, Good Goy, Intelligence is degenerate and gay!"

"Silly Goyim, you're intelligent people don't need to breed, they are losers and cucks, and besides the Jews are the most intelligent people, so why even try to complete, just lift heavy objects until we trick you into killing our enemies for us."

Fine, No apprentice this year.

Krautchan tier poster ITT wew

I've done what he did before when I'm tired and don't put my thoughts into one post.

Being drunk might also have the same effect, I'm tired right now as an example

get on my level

Downloading music. All stream services are shit. Pandora endorses BLM niggers, spotify is feminine Swedecuck shit, the rest are literally whos or dead.

(checked)

can we use the power of meme magic to make Trainor commit suicide?

WHERE ARE THE CYBORG GLADIATORS?

It's like that in Mexico, Central and South America as well. They love metal and rock.

The irony of it all is while whites in the US and elsewhere are worship and try to imitate nigger thug culture while the gooks and mestizos worship traditionally known as white european culture and music.

Even bands like Morressey can pack arenas in of all places Mexico. Duran Duran, Depeche Mode is YUGE in the Latin American countries.

Fighting ACTUAL wars, instead of preening faggot soap opera football games.

What does Holla Forums think of KMFDM?

youtube.com/watch?v=KYq90TEdxIE

Because NSBM is a complete ripoff of the first wave of Norwegian black metal bands and some people would rather listen to the original stuff like Darkthrone, Mayhem, Burzum, Enslaved and Emperor. Originators not imitators.

Good beats but they're a bunch of Marxist fucks

I think of slutty goth chicks, the 90's, leather pance and fetish parties when I think of KMFDM.

Fuck off hybernigger.

Fuck you all

Human, I'm so sorry…

You have a bad case of the jews.

it's terminal

The only good country music is politically incorrect one like Johnny Rebel, Rebel Son, Redneck 28, The Klansmen etc.

Guys, what if nerds from space?

No, but you might be a faggot.

I like to listen to relaxing music to help me concentrate. I don't think it's cucked.

One of my favorite bands. Am I a degenerate? I can't tell anymore…

Not too related, but I think my sex drive is kill. I've been on a few dates this past month and every different girl ive been with I've felt little sexual attraction to, But they were actally good looking. Apparently they thought I looked good, but just didn't give off that certain feeling. I'm presuming it's the anti depressants I'm on and the kratom I take. I feel like a drone, anyone have any experiences like this?

There's literally nothing wrong with lifting.

What's the point of this post?
D&Cing Holla Forums and /fit/?

I would never block out what happens around me with audio, specially not from a shitty app forcing commercials and have limited artists to listen to.
Disgusting, user. Disgusting.

Absolutly nigger shit teir music. Nothing at all, not a single one, is good on that list.

People in general are fucking crap.

My favorite album

People are raised and brainwashed to be fucking crap.

And the brainwashing is generally about having them find decent people and destroy their lives, ironically enough.

that's cool. thanks man

you obviously didn't listen to what I posted, and even if you did, Burzum is almost certainly NSBM

Embed Related, from the tyrants of german black metal.

Bruh, it's the anti-depressants.

Just go to soundcloud, explore. You'll come to vaporwave and lofi. We all come to vaporwave and lofi.
>soundcloud.com/bsdu/lofihiphop-003

The most redpilled music inspires the listener to better their community in their own way.
Vaporwave, and the retro-futuristic music inspires us to do our best to pick up the torch of 80's culture, which to many of us was the last decade of white culture.

that's mostly just indie rock

yes, black keys went to shit

plunderphonics can be a decent genre at times

Why do normalfags like keeping track of music and performers so damn much? I get looked at like a leper when I admit to not paying any attention to music at all.

I like some faggy indie rock after a long day to unwind. Say what you will about the bands, but they make some soothing music.

Unoffensive conversation topic.

normalfags don't do any of that shit, they just appear to in order to be "in."

only some; my roommate back in college almost exclusively listened to indie, and emo rock and it drove me crazy.

They're not keeping track of anything that they're not compelled to by peer pressure and the media.

Delete your life

it's nigger swing + scratchy voice

Thanks, I'm glad I could contribute. Art is one of the few honest pleasures we have

That's a bit of an odd question. Raster Noton has carved out a niche for itself representing for many the sound of contemporary IDM/glitch. I'd say an equivalent would be Warp Records, who also has a certain "Warp sound" in turntablism/instrumental hip hop, or the loosely associated house/techno labels named here:
LIES, on the house side, & PAN, on the techno/noise side, being the two most prominent and influential of the list. You also have Opal Tapes with its own distinct brand of noisey lo-fi house, and conveniently have all their releases streamed from bandcamp. If you have trouble finding any of this stuff, I highly recommend "soulseek-qt". Also, google any of the labels or their artists + discogs for an easy, filled out database

There's also a more isolated movement of contemporary UK dubstep, tracing its lineage from jungle. I'm not that familiar with it (I'm not sure if they still refer to themselves as dubstep as the sound has changed drastically from artists like Mystik & Shackleton - please be aware it's a very different genre from the american dubstep of skrillex) but labels like Hessle Audio and Hemlock are major here.

I would say all these labels are very well curated and offer a great selection of and introduction into the major contemporary electronic artists and sounds this generation. I'm missing a lot of important stuff too but can't really be helped.

But more importantly, listen to the Country Teasers, user. They're the best band in existence and criminally underrated, though it's understandable why. I'm driving 400mi to see them for the first time later this month

This is wonderful, thanks for sharing

I dont really listen to music. After a few beers I might listen to some classic rock but I dont own an mp3 player or keep music on my phone.

Telling this to people always gets me the same dumb reaction

Its weird.

Shit nigger, I've been saying this since xxxx

More people should listen to trve metal kvlt to become more masculine.
But the problem is that trve metal is demonized by Chvrch who labels them as Satanists same as liberals label Church as bigots.

the greatest white achievement in fucking music is all orchestral you plebs

Queen are the manliest band on the list.

That's pretty sad if you consider it.

ITT: Holla Forums once again proves it has shit taste

More like demonstrating themselves to be a bunch of cultureless 18 somethings more mongrelized than the last generation.

At least, when the few do find classical music, outside of the shithead tasteless signalers pushing it these days, they'll be filled with the old ultra-violence.

"We'll be whoever we wanna be
We'll laugh in the face of teachers
We'll see wherever we wanna see
Run away from home they'll never reach us
I wanna feel oh so young today
I don't wanna do whatever they tell me
So let's behave like kids again
Kids again, kids again
Let's behave like kids again
Kids again, kids again
Let's behave like kids again

We'll be whoever we wanna be
Behave like despicable creatures
We'll see wherever we wanna see
We don't need Nintendo's, or Adidas
I don't wanna do whatever they tell me
So let's behave like kids again
Kids again, kids again, let's behave like kids again
Bring your friends, let's pretend, let's behave like kids again"

Pisses me off so much it almost helps me lift more

fuck you pretentious defeatist faggots, I doubt you're even musicians. Filter out the crap and this thread is filled with art.

I dream of this playing during the day of the rope. Don't know why, just seem fitting.

Thanks for the rec, broseph.

I love this stuff. So upbeat, happy, and simplistic. Makes you forget about the shit life gives you.

here's one I really like, especially the lyrics.

Except that Pandora is a music streaming service, they don't have any obligation whatsoever to take part in racial politics.

surprisingly apt

holy shit

tschuss m8. blawan i knew but regis is tight

i'm big on ishii for my classic techno fix

electronic music is great for running to. running in the dark in the city, blasting techno, being a cyber nazi

im having a good 20's

Why are we having a shit music thread? Ive seen a couple of gems here but its mostly just varied repetition songs and angry homogenous metal. There is great music in every genre and you guys managed to miss all of it.

Regardless tears for fears is a favorite for me because it represents the final spout of good popular music until everything went to shit.

jesus just pirate your music

Keeping yourself from getting involved with nusic is one thing, but it still remains to be seen exactly why it's a thing.

I tried listening to some of Dissection's previous work, but for whatever reason, this is the only album of theirs which I can get into.

Only the white music, mind you.

neo synth a casualized tryhard shit and hotline miami casualized commercial trash. kill yourself

I'm replying to a 4 day post but this video is shit because it uses propaganda movie: Shindler's List that portrays germans as psychopaths. Natsocs that beleive in the holohoax and actually feel ok about the supposed killing of so many people are sick in the brain. And you get ton of those in the NSBM-scene. I know some here in Greece. Most are redpilled on the holocaust but you get that edgy faggot from time to time.

btw I love Absurd I just don't like the video used for that song.

You should convince her to socialize with me ;)

If you like I Monster then you should check out Skywatchers.

youtube.com/watch?v=qh8FxfFiT9Q

Thank kek somebody else does this too I thought I was just going crazy