realjewnews.com/?p=1137

TRUMP CUCKS WILL DEFEND THIS!

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/DmsT9
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Bump

Salt thread?

OP, kill yourself

Trump is and has always been pro-kike and pro-degeneracy, the waves of pro-trump cucks is because of the flood of republicuck normies from reddit.

Also
DEATH TO THEREALMOONMAN
fucking nigger kike mods are banning every single VPN.

>oh noes, Clinton is getting bashed at every corner, we have to do something

pitiable sage to your miserable existence

DELETE THIS

Every single one of your politicians is pro Israel. It was basically a requirement to plague allegiance to Israel if they wanted to become a presidential candidate. You probable have no idea how fucking insane that looks to anyone not living in your country.

But anyway, it is what it is and at this point you have a choice between Trump or Hilary, you can either support trump who is at least to some extent driven by patriotism or you can not vote and let Hilary get elected

Trump is just playing 4d chess by pandering to the 2% of the population that are faggots, as we all know their votes are extremely crucial. Anybody who doesn't agree with Trump on this is probably a paid jewish neonazi Hillary shill that wants to wait for hitler.

thanks for Correcting the Record, OP

No such thing. Holla Forums has been majority pro-Trump since August. In the beginning there were a few Randlets here and there, but even they realized the apple fell far from the tree.

The fact that you claim Holla Forums has been ruined by waves of pro-Trump newfags from Reddit simply shows that you're not a regular around here.

Pic related. It's you.

He's obviously doing it to make sure the alt-right sticks by him.

You totally ignore the people here that used to be a majority that are sceptical of elections in general. Yeah, most have come around in a sort of way, but are still sceptical.

Someone sure is salty.

Trump is the biggest whore of Zion of all the candidates.

I can't wait to see the despair in the Trumptards after this year. You deserve it for your blatant ignorance.

Oh boy the "trumpcuck" shills are back.
They're always good for a laugh.

If he's "The biggest whore for Zion" then why are all American Jews completely, pants shittingly terrified of him?

Those of us who know have never left, we just don't parade the facts in front of you because you're in that trance-like state in this circus.

I won't bother with more than one source: archive.is/DmsT9

Question was
>If he's "The biggest whore for Zion" then why are all American Jews completely, pants shittingly terrified of him?

But keep trying, retard

Jews in America, that is. Unless you're so low as to regard Jews as American. I don't know, ask all the jews who have donated mountains of money to Trump such as Adelson.

hahahahahahahahahahahahHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

YOUR TEARS ARE DELICIOUS, KIKE.

Mah niggah (cost me a week's wages, so I hope it's a good one)

Trump isn't going to be overnight 14/88 after 8 years of Obongo and over 100 of kike domination of the United States. Anybody who runs for president on a 14/88 platform would be thrown out of either mainstream party, anyway. He is merely a step on the road.
He does have the advantage of being constantly compared to Hitler. Jimmy centre-right is going, if constantly told he's supporting a Nazi, to throw up his hands and go "guess I'm a Nazi, then". And once he's said it, he might start looking around for information on what it actually means…

I know you don't, fucking retard.

About fucking time. Ban them all. Mother fucking shills everywhere.

You seem upset over this. Why?

Those who actually play 4D chess can see another choice.

meant for

but also anyone

>>>/oven/

No counter-kike meme publicity is bad publicity.

What is a "false flag"?

Who is Victor Ostrovsky?

Why are you transparently shallower than a mud puddle at high noon in Death Valley?

Why is this bumplocked? Op posted a valid thread with good information.