What is the most intelligent continent and why is it Australia?

What is the most intelligent continent and why is it Australia?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Australia_(continent)
twitter.com/AnonBabble

They're such a smart peoples they realized they don't need to invent anything

That is the invention of elevated consciousness, m8

maybe its because your brains are full of blood because you're upside down? or it has something to do with vegemite?

I at least commend your attempt to explain how we became the most elite people of our species

does that mean i was right?

You think I give out secrets like that for free?

y-yes?!

Dead wrong, cunt.

Damn.

how much do you want for the information?

Next you're going to tell me New Zealand actually exists.

I will exchange it only for the secret recipe to construct an American BigMac hamburger.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Australia_(continent)

wew lad

what have they done to that poor sheep?

they aren't constructed you just go into mcd and ask for them

We prefer not to talk about what goes on in New Zealand.

Holy shit, I thought New Zealand was just a fairy tale land some fishermen thought up so that they get exclusive fishing rights.

does this need explaining? New Zealanders are the descendants of the Scottish and Welsh

but it's bleeding

Your lies may deceive your fellow countrymen, but not someone of my heritage.

Just look away, user. Block it from your mind. You need not these nightmares from down under.

There may be but a grain of truth to such fairy tales. We do not care to talk about those vermin not on the mainland.

they put their penis in sheep pooper, i dont blame them. have you seen what NZ """women""" sound and look like?

our hdi was up so high because we didnt have niggers back in the day. Sweden isn't flying so good right now lol

delet this

i wouldn't lie about hamburgers. just give it a try.

is this guy your national musician?

great britain

go back to cuckchan, aussie cunt

you call that an intelligent come back?

see

Our CCTV monitoring system has caught you in a suspicious act of autism. You have now been put on a watchlist of suspected retards operating in the area.

you sneaky trick-question-questioning bastards
we put you're ancestors on that island for a reason

Shouldn't you be prepping the Emu for your wife right now?

Please tell me they have stopped trying to adopt the US nigger culture. I know it is not popular right now and most do not like nogs, but it should be removed as soon as possible. They do not behave like them, right? From what I have read here, they seem to have complex ideas more often, a higher percent of them are okay people, they are adventurious and love the wilderness, and have interests more akin to whites.

There is more. I have a screencap of a white Australian student talking about a few aborigine groups attempting domestication and agriculture. They, or other Australoids (forgot) also went to the sea.

Here's an Australian girl who is squishing bugs

Rape is easy in Australia, I committed my first rape when I was 4 hours old while in the hospital. Did my first anal rape in pre school and I plan to rape a gorilla this year

Because sniffing petrol and sleeping out in the beautiful outback under a wondrous sky is a very enlightening experience.

I sniff paint thinner

We only lost in Gallipoli because we were being lead by Incest island at the time.

You realise that Emus are or of the strongest birds alive, right? They can tear through steel using their legs; you'd lose too, cunt.

Some of them definitely do, luckily they can't get guns as easily over here so tend to do less damage. A very large percentage of the, spend most of their time drunk/high because of generous welfare from the government.

I would say that Abos are worse than niggers, they are violent and love doing drugs, but are less able to act out being violent because they are always high and can't get any good weapons. The worst Abos are out in the really rural areas, whereas the worst niggers usually hang very close to the city.

I really doubt what you heard about them having complex ideas more often, everything I've heard says they are the dumbest on Earth. Their only saving grace is that the majority of the ones left now are heavily mixed with whites, which might explain why you hear that they are smarter, since the majority of them are mixed to some degree now.

Most of them don't really have an interest in the wilderness, apart from going in the wilderness to get drunk or high. Their most popular method of hunting was simply lighting everything on fire, which some blame as the reason why so much of our ecology is so fucked up and revolves around fire. Numerous species of tree in Australia require fire to germinate properly, or are extremely flammable to allow fire to spread easier. And that was all possibly because some Abo 50,000 years ago thought lighting everything on fire would be hilarious. Now all we are left with is a gigantic fire-scarred desert and trees that need to be set on fire or lose they die.

And don't even get me started on their weird sex shit they like to do.

You sound like an evil, racist man. Get out of my country

You sound like a Victorian. How are those Apex Rape Gangs treating you?