These guys are besieging my supermarket. i'm running out of food. i have the autisms and don't want to talk to them...

these guys are besieging my supermarket. i'm running out of food. i have the autisms and don't want to talk to them. why do they hate humans so much that they deny them food?

They expect most people they approach to say no, and they'll leave you alone if you just tell them to. Just say I'm not interested and walk past them.

i would expect that too. why even go there then?

just cover yourself in leaves to hide yourself stupid

they are nature experts. i don't think that's gonna work.

you're being bullied by the WWF foundation?

yes

if it's so hard to say no, you could just throw a dollar in their general direction and walk by quickly. That or wait for them to start talking to someone else and then slip by while their distracted.

i thought about that.
1. its a big gamble. if i don't get the right moment they talk to me.
2. the problem isn't only to get in. they also talk to people who get out. once i'm in i could trigger the fire alarm, but if they catch me then i have to talk to the police and i don't want that either.
throwing money doesn't work i think.

wear headphones or earbuds - you can ignore and pay attention to anyone you want and it wont look like your fault, they don't even have to be on

A bike lock in a sock is their preferred method of communication.
Don't be a stranger, user.

why haven't i thought about that. that could actually work. thanks i'm gonna try it.

easier said than done. its really a problem for me. even talking to the cashiers is hard, but they work there so its ok i guess.

"I already give to your guys"

that's not gonna work. i don't want to talk to them and i would prefer it (very, very much) when they don't talk to me.

Screech autistically as you approach they won't want anything to do with you

look straight in the person's eyes and shake your head. don't say a word, just shake.

i don't want people to look at me

i can't do that either

if they are cute, dress up as a panda and tell them you need help breeding.
duh

buy your food online then

its a guy and a girl. dressing up is a good idea, but i don't have a panda costume and i fear kids will talk to me on my way there or in the supermarket.

i never answer my door. also i'm hungry know.

Kids barely ever talk to strangers. Most kids don't even talk to adults they know. That's something you really don't have to worry about. And if you keep a frown on and keep looking at the ground while you walk, people won't approach you to ask the time or something either. I know you walk thru life thinking everybody's looking at you, you're constantly worried someone might notice something off about you or judge you, but if all my years on this planet have taught me one thing, it's that nobody gives a fuck about the people they pass by. You're invisible to everyone, that's how you should look at things. It's normal for people to look at the faces of others by instinct, they aren't staring, it's just a natural reflex.

Pandas are attacking your supermarket?

maybe, but their parents start the conversation and then kids join in..

it gives me heat strokes when i even think about it talking to people or being looked at.

no. people from the wwf

get wasted before going

it would draw attention to me

yeah but you won't care because you're wasted

This is very very simple. Just nod to them, then look back to your path and keep walking. THE END. Don't even slow down. Just go about your business. You have no obligation to even do that much. It's just a small courtesy.

Give them a pepsi for peace.

Combine this with the headphones idea and it's double foolproof.

Three words: MAIL ORDER FOOD. Check it out

i can't get drunk, because i'm afraid of the consequences. my neighbors might see me. then they would think i'm a savage and talk behind my back or something worse.

i will try that, but even thinking about it, makes me worried. what if they talk to me.. maybe i just wait. maybe they call it a day sooner or later.

i will. i hope it works without speaking to the package guy.

It's worked perfectly so far.

When they hand you their printed material about their cause, just hands them yours in return.

You just totally and utterly ignore them.

Checked

Nice digits