There are people who prefer dogs over cats

I don't get it.

Dogs are friendly, loyal, caring.
Cats are fucking cats. They're mindless, selfish, and don't give a damn about you. If you fall on the floor and die they will just eat you. A dog will go get help.

Caturday thread?

just like a 3DPD, so that means if you go with dogs u r a fag

try hunting with housecat

cats are for betas who want to be dominated

dogs are for alphas who want to dominate

cats rule dogs drool. we understand each other, user. doglets are retarded

Ever seen a cat do this when you get home? I rest my case.

The only reason your house cat hasn't killed you outright is because he realizes he's way too small to do it, but he's still plotting….someday.

that is one ugly dog

the chink is gonna eat it, user. the dog is stupid.

tiger soup.

you can't fuck a cat

says who?

also a cat can't fuck you, they have laughably useless micropenises and pretty much all of them are neutered

maybe that's why user has so much empathy for cats

dogs on the other hand has pretty much the perfect genitals to match humans, you just have to let them do what comes naturally

I wouldn't be surprised if that's why they became mans best friend in the first place

I'm not getting a pet to assist me though, just one that's quieter and cleaner. That's why I prefer cats. If I were a hunter or was worried about my safety or property etc. a dog would be my choice, but what I mean is, when it comes to just having a housepet and just that cats are clearly superior. I'd probably get one of both because dogs are a very close second.

Dogs just appeal to dog people. Simple minded people who crave a simple minded companion. The smarter and more independant individual prefers the cat, because he understands the cat's selfishness is animal nature and respects the cat for its cleanliness and politeness. Cats are actually quite loving and loyal to their owners compared to basically every other animal besides the dog, but the common idiot doesn't notice.

I always loved 2nd pic. I always thought it was hilarious.

Your argument for dogs is legitimately bestiality. Sad, tbqh, just sad.

You are just a lonely motherfucker trying to sound smart and stuff.

Stupid people prefer one over the other. Both are animals, both of different species. They MUST be different. From there the only question you should ask yourself, which one do YOU want?

Cats need less attention and more space, preferably near the woods or in a neighborhood where they are free to roam wherever they want. Your bad if cat gets lost or finds another family, apparently you weren't
enough. Or maybe you enjoy keeping the cat imprisoned in an at most 50 m² apartment.

Also what a shitty argument.
Cat's are as simple as dogs, just because you try to reflect your dreams of grandeur on the animal doesn't make it like that.
Both need food and affection, the only difference dogs have packs and cats are loners. Humans also work in packs so under that reasoning dogs should be better companions than cats.

CANIGGER GOT TRIGGERED

Another meme. Indoor cats are perfectly content as long as they were raised indoors and have a buddy, a window, and a scratching post. They're also super affectionate if you get them young so they imprint on you.

I'm pretty sure 90% of people with "bad cat experiences" brought home an adult feral cat from the shelter. Of course an animal who grew up on the mean streets brawling with raccoons isn't going to give a shit about you.

Who here ==loves== their little cuddly furry friend? I guess it's unusual for a cat and he's retarded or something, but my fluffy guy loves cuddling.

>*stuff*

cats piss all over everything, especially stuff you consider valuable. cat piss is like battery acid too

I prefer dogs..Much easier to fuck and their pussies are bigger

Catgirls are better than dogs any day. 1) They are bred to be faithful 2) They fuck better than dogs 3) They bear a perfect litter every time (no runts etc). Need I go on?

cuz u r retarded. Dogs r useful and smart. Cats r useless and dumb