Your tastes

Post a pic of a woman you want to impregnate and also post a pic of a woman the masses find attractive but you just think she's meh

You are the masses

REPORTED

my dick is the masses

;_;

What are you talking about? I'd like to impregnate them both.

you get turned into a big guy if you have sex with the one on the right also you get to be part of her body

I… don't mind

how are they supposed to be impregnated, they cannot into fertility even

Brit is so good. Top taste, OP.

Only if your donger is kawaii may you impregnate Brittany.

this is now a catgirls thread

unless Lorde suddenly lost 60 pounds from her hips, that photo is photoshopped

are you sure you're not thinking of adele?

lorde's always been skinny as fuck

Lorde has a fat lumpy ass and wide hips, she hides it well though most of the time. Great singer though and she has a jailbait sister who sings as well as she does.

I love Brittany. She is the most successful troll in history

First two: What I find attractive.

Third fourth and fifth: What Hollywood tells me to be attracted to but I find utterly repulsive.

what are you gay, the one on the right is much hotter

I'm just waiting for her to reveal that she's actually a trap.

So basically you like big ole boobies? Also the first two pics are cherry-picked from erotic photoshoots. The last three are just unflattering.

I've seen pictres of Jan Defi without makeup and she just looks like a regular boring woman except for the huge tits. And Tessa actually manages to be pretty unattractive in her webcam shows.

Remember: DFCs are fine too.

No. DFC = Delicious Empty Plate. Preferring flat chests is highly suggestive of homosexuality or other mental illness.

Humans are the only mammal with mammary glands that remain swollen when not producing milk. Their secondary sexual function is to demonstrate sexual maturity and readiness to mate. They're the most distinctly female visual feature, so by saying you prefer them smaller, you're saying you prefer less female bodies, and less sexual development suggesting either you're gay or a pedophile.

Either way, there are a few petite women out there I find attractive, Alexis Bledel comes to mind. Those three however have no appealing traits at all. They're flat, their bodies are rectangle shaped, they have no curves, their faces are ugly, they're all 4s on their best day. They look malnourished and malformed. Daisy Ridley actually looks the way she does becauses she has a fucking genetic disorder that prevented her going through puberty, and THAT is what Hollywood wants men to like.

And another example, what I like on the left, what I don't on the right.

2nd pic
[Impregnation Intensifies]

I think Daisy Ridley is kinda cute but I definitely would not fuck her even though she has a nice ass.

1st pic: would berry my cock
2nd pic: what even is attractive about her

who are they?

Keep your spirits up fam, it will happen.

Clea DuVall is my dykefu. I think she's really cute.
Christina Hendricks does nothing for me. Her tits are too big and her proportions in general don't look right to me. Her face looks kind of lumpy, too.

God, it must suck knowing you've given birth to the biggest fag on Earth. I genuinely weep for your parents, as well as your shit taste.

i dunno why so many guys wanna fuck lesbians that look like they never got out of puberity.

seems to be the big thing in hollywood for girls that are considered "the hottest" lists.

You probably jacked off to Anna Nicole Smith, too.

Page circa Juno was cute and Kstew has her moments, but I'm not attracted to either of 'em as much as I am to DuVall.

The culprit is quite seriously autism.

On a genetic level, the beta autist knows he can never possibly attract a healthy, normally developed woman. Those are the girls that didn't talk to him in school. They had the mean boyfriends that told them to "fuck off" for "being a huge creep". Those jerks! Jocks are such jerks! Gosh they should all just like die!

They're also aware they can never be the man in the relationship. They can never be the provider, the protector, or the adult. At some point in school some 5/10 was nice to him, or at least he perceived her to be. Maybe they shared an assignment and she had no choice but to talk to him. He holds onto this memory as one of his very few positive social interactions.

So a dykey tomboy with abs fills all of the holes he sees in himself. She's plain enough she might be nice to him, she makes up for his lack of masculinity with her own, she passes enough for a child that it appeases the pedophilia he's more likely to have. And she's so ugly she's probably not a slut, right? Except she totally is, or at least no less than any of the other girls. She's no smarter than them either. She's just less intimidating because her hormones are fucked in ways that compliment the ways you are. Your mantits, your frail little body, your soft facial features.

He probably uses "normalfag" as an insult and is a wizard.

Fucking called it.

no it won't
the only thing I look forward to is not being able to think about it in death

Why is it that dopes who project their issues on to others always write tl;dr walls of text?

I'm attracted to lots of different types of girls. In the spirit of the thread, I named one who nobody thinks is a great beauty but I find very attractive, and one who's very popular but doesn't turn me on. You're a sperg, bro.

Dude, you used "normalfag" and asserted that people who don't share your view are "brainwashed". That's autist 101, and you're not denyong any of what I said, just asserting there were errors in the method "too much text, must be wrong!" because you can't find a flaw in what was actually said. You have shit taste and autism, deal with it wiz-kid.

You got a license for all those cherries you're picking.

Ayy

Nice tits but I highly doubt that's actually her

Would you want to fuck her when she is acting fake like she does on stream or when she is normal.

I find it cute when she mispronounce words. If only I could find a girl as ditzy as her

reddit says nudes exist, you happen to have them user?

I knew I like Kennedi for some reason. Good taste.

I dont know about reddit, but I can confirm that a bunch of anons went ape shit when she finally posted so theres that. Supposedly via snapchat but who knows.

Something about a mature German lesbian conservative that makes my benis hard

That is Frauke Petry though,
she is not the lesbian!
The lesbian is Alice Weidel.

She's not a dyke?! With that hair cut I thought she was.
Fantasy ruined

Nope, she and her boyfriend are actually both among the Leaders of the AFD.
You might want to check out Alice Weidel though, it might verry well be up your alley.

Hot damn. Milf Kraut dykes is where it's at.

Glad i could help user.
Have a nice day!

Fuckin' A

i-is there any fanfiction about these two?

Probably but in kraut.

I don't think I like a single actress. They all look pretty meh to me

Its my fetish

good taste user

pic one I would make romantic and meaningful love to and cherish forever as my beloved wife, having as many children as we could
pic two is just a fucking nigger, not even an especially attractive one