3. Chines

WORST CHINKS :
1. Thai
2. Filipino
3. Indonesian

3. chinese

Your nose is showing

Lad, what the fuck are you doing?

Thais fucking rock and Chinese are sociopathic scum user, everyone knows that.

Pretty much agree

Add also to the worst chinks

Chinks fear the Thai

NOOGER (noodle-nigger)
I think Thai is the noogest actually

Thais are degenerate as fuck, let's not forget the South of Thailand is basically one big whore house with your choice of either trannies/ gay men or poverty stricken farm women.

Shit tier list, nigger.

I could literally say this about every single other Asian country with the exception of maybe Japan, who are also pretty degenerate.

Filipinos in America are the most annoying group of Asians around, by far.

as they should

and checked

Shit tier list tbh fam

Where are the Indians?
Curry chinks where?

Why did you post a picture of the Finnish Army?

Dumb fucking 4 nigger shitposters.

Everyone knows it's Japanese and nothing else.

The Philippines actually has a RWDS so I wouldn't put them in the worst category.

1. Best Korea
2, Japan
3. China
4. Degenerate Failed Negroid Korea

Kim 'Exterminate The Reprobate' Jong Un is the defining man of the era, a savior of his people, and a beacon of hope for non-degenerates across the globe.

Japs: Top-tier, sided with Hitler
Singapore: Multicultural, and has had some SJW penetration of late. But still a one-party state founded by a guy who admired Mosely.
Chinks: Had a civilisation which they built themselves in ancient times, even if they did believe farming only worked because lucky spirits blessed their crops. Resisted the kike for many years, but are starting to fall for his influence now.
Norks: "Commies", though that's all just for show these days, they're closer to Natsoc. But they're still gooks, so can't into food and exploitation of resources without slavery, and even then are shit at it.
Thais: Didn't get taken over by the West, even when the west didn't give a fuck about how many slants died as long as they got the minerals, must be doing something right.
Burmese: Kebab removers, don't know much else about them.
Vietnamese: Also resisted the kike resonably well, until last thursday. I've been to Hanoi and it's still Asians in every direction, but no doubt they'll get the full force of diversity before long. Oh and they "beat" both the US and China. Well, more like neither side could be bothered to fight them any more, but still, they must be doing something right.
Cambodia / Laos: The spare bits of Vietnam.
Malaysia: Former head-hunters "civilised" into Islam instead, then had a bunch of Indians and Chinks dumped on top of them. Lack of constant civil wars surprising.
Phillipines: Light-skinned Asians who wish they were niggers. New president is pretty based though
Indonesia: Dark-skinned Asians who wish they were dune coons.
Sorks: Slitty-eyed Swedes.

FUCK THE CHINESE

White American here, I work for a Chinese immigrant family at their restaurant. Have been there for the past 4 years.

They're great people. Very nice, very friendly people. The wife (I don't know her name) is completely a over-friendly and overbearing comfy Chinese mom type. Very affectionate to her kids and babies them. Stupidest and most incompetent person I've ever met though. The little kids just sit at the restaurant on their fucking phones all day. There are two twin boys, generic fumpy dorky asian 12 years olds. I've started to convince one of them to stop such self-destructive habits of video game and iphone addiction, told him to start exercising, get into sports at school (I don't watch sports), just trying to get him into healthier habits. I tell him basic-bitch explanations of what's going on these days and seems pretty receptive. He has no strong male role model in his life. Their dad is very stern and uncaring and disconnected from them.
Today he said "Osama bin ladin did 9/11" I replied, "Well, and (((others))) as well.
His answer: "I'm sure there were a few Jews too" I've dropped a few minor redpills here and there on him for a while now in a funny manner. I don't come off as full-blown Nazi, which I am not. I'm just trying to get him start questioning bullshit that's being forced on kids that age.
Little dweeb looks up to me. I'm a hardworking and friendly White man. I'm trying to save that kid from becoming subverted into dangerous ideological indoctrination. His twin brother is a complete faggot.

My boss is a great man. Hardest working man I have ever met. Very smart, very handy. Left China to America in 1990 since in their culture you HAVE to have money to bribe someone with to advance in society. He had none. He couldn't afford Engineering University even though he exceeded all qualifications. (Could be a lie. They're notorious for it)
Very friendly and intelligent man, works 12-14 hours a day - every day in that shitty place so his faggy kids can have that middle-class life. His Chinese instinct is kicking in and he's buying a few shitty houses around here to rent out to niggers on section 8. (Last nigger moved out and skipped out on the bill) Before any of you faggots criticize that, this guy is just trying to earn money to make sure his kids can go to college.

The husband and wife are both VERY bossy however, to the point where it can become irritating. I work really hard for them since their business would collapse without me. Wife has the vocabulary and comprehension of an autistic 6 year old. All in all, they're nice people and treat me like I'm their son. Pay me cash and I eat for free every day and run deliveries and collect tips and gas money. This is all extra cash on top of my other job.
We get a lot of Chinese exchange students at my restaurant too.
All in all, they're very nice and polite people, and my boss is a Chinese Nationalist at heart. Talks about how "great and powaful" Mao was. Criticizes communism. "EVERYTHING FREE, WHO WORK?"
He sees Europe going to shit. Dislikes Muslims, they cause problems in China too.

He came here with nothing and learned to speak perfectly understandable English and worked tirelessly to establish himself and raise a family and perfectly contribute to our society.

He's in debt about 250 grand though.

China also served as a refugee spots for jews in WW2 when other countries wouldn't take them in.

So they have that going against them too.

Blame Mao for that. He cut a deal with the Muslims so he can annex Mongolia. The Muslims came from the north, Mao thought they would stay up there.

Nope. Also, Mao made sure that Muslims can only be arrested by Muslim police officers and Muslim judges. So you have a bunch of Muslims burning down Chinese businesses and terrorizing citizens, and the Muslim police refuse to arrest a fellow Muslim. When they do, the judge makes sure they only get a slap on the wrist. It's basically what's happening to Sweden and Europe right now. One of my aunt's relatives in China had to deal with Muslim bullshit. She and her family fucking hate Communism with a passion and she is a hardcore Conservative who treated me so well, while the rest of my family treated me like shit and bullied the hell out of me a lot growing up. It's nice to have a redpill family member, even though she does live in another country. And my family makes fun of her and her family and blame her for everything.

The CHINESE police refuse to arrest Muslims. What you're describing doesn't only go on in Xinjiang, it's rampant in all Chinese major cities. Muslims are a source of cultural terror and the justice system ensures that they are rewarded for their actions because "muh diversity, muh peaceful 56 races living harmoniously."

I can't recall all of the details my boss told me, but he said the Chinese are cracking down on their Islamic region and are enforcing laws such as men cannot grow beards, and forcing Muslim Chinese kids to eat during Ramadan.

Then again, he spends his downtime reading moonspeak text Chinese websites. Who knows what they're telling their people.

Also he's a big supporter of Trump. Chinese are all about business.

tourists fear the Thai

nooger spotted

SE Asians have significant Australoid admixture. Also it's rumoured that the Chinese being colloquially referred to as the "jews of Asia" might have biological truth in it

Well Chinese, SKoreans and Japanese are seen as the Jew of Asia because like the Jew they have slightly higher IQ than Whites but no creativity so they rip off the west's ideas like what the Jews do

the worst still is the thai noodle nigger
if chinese is the kike
then the thai is the nignog

The "Straits Chinese" (i.e. Minnan speakers who are the merchant class in Southeast Asia) are the Jews of Asia; originally probably because they were smarter than the dumb australoids, technologically more advanced, and richer, but over time this mercantile population has evolved to be smarter than the typical Chinese.

This is sort of like ranking burgers "1. Vermont 2. Massachusetts 3. Midwest". There is a huge amount of variation in China. In the NE they are very similar to Koreans; in the South they are very similar to Vietnamese.

Realistically it's hard to compare Koreans and Japanese because Korea is a much more ethnically pure population so there is less variation. The best Japanese are responsible for Japans towering accomplishments, but the worst are the undigested aboriginal/australoid component that is mostly tamed but isn't exactly admirable.