But they are going to let the people decide the next election

theguardian.com/law/2014/dec/22/aclu-human-rights-watch-ask-eric-holder-prosecute-cia-torture

Remember the last time the government gave a fuck about your concerns? They fucking torture people mercilessly and you think they are gonna let us just take over and fix shit?

You stupid fucks are running out of time

Stop falling for this fucking fake election and lets organize something before it's too late. A social network, fucking anything.

I will literally execute the next person who tries some divide and conquer shit. My life is at stake at this point and I aint taking prisoners.

Everybody knows everything is bullshit but the brainwashing is so strong that the moment you start thinking clear you start blaming whoever the television tells you blame.

Get your fucking shit together retards. I am losing fucking patience. A billionaire ain't gonna do shit to fix problems billionaires are causing.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/results?search_query=crawling in my skin
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Hello there my fellow Nazis! 14/88!

spiritual baby

I will rip off your fucking skin and shove it down your throat. Where you at? What's your address?

I am going to start ripping off nazis skin. That's my next plan.

Anyone else got some 1488 for me?

I will gladly murder any of you fucking retards.

Where are all the brave nazis at? Give me an address so I can come rip off your fucking skin. You have Hitler so you are invincible, right? I won't be able to get anywhere near your skin right naziboy?

Spiritual babies. 1487

H-heil Hiddler :DD

I will rip off a nazis fucking skin and shove it down their fucking throat. Match my intensity you delusional fucking pussy. Can you do it? Does your programmer allow it? You are worthless souls and you will all fucking pay.

1600 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington, DC 20500
come get some bitch boi

Looks like you aren't gonna have skin tomorrow. I am gonna fucking eat it mother fucker. I am gonna rip off every nazis skin and fucking eat it.

Will racemixing matter then?

Will a baby created from a white and a black person matter when you have no fucking skin you worthless nazi fuck?

How the fuck do you think you are going to survive the year talking like this you worthless nazi fucks?

you seem upset

you seem upset

1011 Meredith Dr
Austin, TX

come at me bitch

What's your proposed solution to the problems you perceive, skin-eating aside? If you have no solutions perhaps you should reevaluate your positions?

you seem upset

I just said a social network would be a start. None of you will ever show your face in public because you are fucking losers.

i will crush your fucking skull if you try to silence me again

you seem upset

you seem upset
reaction image
cuck
le meme
you seem upset

When I type I type in sentences because I am not a spiritual baby.

You seem upset. You are using green text. Are you upset?

I haven't seen a Kike this hot since the Shoah.

hey you seem pretty upset

nice one 2 response

OP is upset at his mulattoed heritage and his delayed payment from Correct the Record

bump
14/88 nazinet let's make it happen Holla Forums!

Something similar to those fed protests would be a good start. Why did those stop?

you seem pretty upset 2 response

Is it cool if I call you 2 response? since you have 2 response to everything? do you get that? does that process in your spiritual baby mind?

I don't get paid per post, chaim.

because people offer alternate solutions and the cia uses your tax dollars to prevent them

stop cherry picking evidence. nobody gives a fuck about any of you. Neither party gives a fuck. Try working with people instead of screaming NIGGER. You will start to see MIRACLES.

I triggered a response from you. I am in your head. You are my bitch, bitch boy. I run your life now :)

Well done guys, you broke him. Now he's just repeating himself and talking nonsense.

I am making you all very upset. Nothing is broken here but you guys. I am in your head. I run your life. You could have ignored this post but you had to come in. I would never read any thread any of you make. I run your life hahahahaha

The only thing you're upsetting are our sides lad

You came to my thread and spent time in your day trying to "own me"

Too bad I own you, because like a wizard I summoned you to this post. My seed has already been planted. In about a week when your ego shuts the fuck up you will be posting on facebook about the "fake election"

hahahahaha you are so mad bro :) I am in your head :))))))

the cia stopped anons from doing more silent armed protests?

If you come to my thread with your rage you are just giving me mana. I fucking run your life hahahahahaha

Maybe you should put down Rules for Radicals and try some literature of substance next time, perhaps reddit has some better suggestions and a more welcoming atmosphere to your ilk

I got you so mad :)

aw is lil baby still upset? :) I run your life now boy :) This is so much fun :))))))

I am in like 50 nazis heads right now

This is fucking GREAT HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

you all want my approval so fucking bad

it aint easy being the best

fam I'm not mad, just slightly confused. I thought we were going to discuss real life solutions and I offered up one that seemed promising that was actually done once.

somebody in the cia please give me a reading on these posters hearts.

I got yall so raged :)))))

I think everyone in this thread is having a plenty good time, nothing beats a good shitpost thread to lighten up a little in preparation for Trump's inevitable victory

i read 2 words of your post becasue i dont care. I care about being in your head though. I like running your lil baby nazi brain :)

Just vote goy… democracy reflects the will of the people.

Hillary Clinton has been (((chosen)) by the will the (((people))).

1 man just got in 50 nazis heads in 2 minutes

I think it's safe to say you guys lost the war.

Spiritual babies hahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahaha

aw in another lil babies head? i summoned you to this thread because im a wizard. I run your life. You are my bitch.

Get on the ground nazi bitch boy! Get the fuck down. Beg for forgiveness bitch boy! I run your life fucker!

Beg bitchboy.

Hahaha you live in the shitty part of Austin.

This is why hitler was able to do what he did - morons will never stop being morons.

Spiritual babies.

What, are you one of those /fringe/ tier loosh farmers or something? Nigger magic doesn't work here

Based on your talk of "mana" and all that I'm assuming you're from /fringe/ or something like that. Do they have IDs on that board? We have them set here, so it should be fairly easy for you to keep track of who's who in a discussion.

Dirty spic is mad

am i in your head boy? are you coming to this thread because you are raged?

so mad :)

aw im in your head too !!!!! This is the best…. life is beautiful. I am so much more powerful than any of you bots. I run my life. You don't run your life. You are my bitch. I am able to control your head at will because you are a little bitch boy.

Oaths voided

so many spiritual babies coming to this thread for a taste of the truth

Riddle me this my autistic friend:

If the Germans were attempting to exterminate the jews. Why would they spend valuable time, resources, and infrastructure to send jews to camps where they then failed to kill all of them. If the NSDAP had just executed them on the spot it would have been effective. We're led to believe that the Germans, in only this one instance only, did something so adverse to their supposed end goals.

Whats going on in this thread? This is some really shitty posting.

Hold up uploading a video of me laughing at how fucking retarded you are.

It's so easy to get in your guys heads. Thats why the government exploits you lil babies.

Enjoy your fake election. Y'all just made an enemy you don't want.

i am exploiting the fragile "nazi" psyche for fun while awakening people to the bullshit election. Most of those people desperately trying to silence me are government faggots.

pls

i am not reading any of your guys responses. you are literally wasting your time trying to insult a random dude on the internet

I am in your head though so my mission was a success :)))))))))))))

youtube.com/results?search_query=crawling in my skin

Would you care to cite some sources, perhaps? It's a little hard to be "awakened" without being presented an emoticon-free counter-argument

But your butthurt tells me I should, OP

I got you guys so mad hahahahahahahahhahahahahahahaha

do you honestly think that words effect me?

i fucked your mom!! ohhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i owned you!!!

Your blood is boiling. Mine isn't. Get on my level spiritual babies.

i literally own your soul hahahahahahahhaahhaha spiritual baby wants a taste so bad :)

EXPLOITING THE FRAGILE NEO NAZI PSYCHE 101

Oh well.

Insulting people over the internet accomplishes alot. You are not insane. You are very smart.

One more internet argument won and you will level up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Insulting people over the internet accomplishes alot. You are not insane. You are very smart.

One more internet argument won and you will level up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Insulting people over the internet accomplishes alot. You are not insane. You are very smart.

One more internet argument won and you will level up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lil baby nazi is so mad :) shouldn't you guys be out with your white womyn? Why are you on here responding to a random guy on the internet making fun of how fucking stupid you are?

when you say words to me it really effects me. It makes me vewy vewy sad

oh my goodness somebody said a word to me!!!!! omg ! mommy! help me! he said a word online! i have never seen that insult before! it was so effective mommy!!!!

Mommy!!!!!!!!!!!!

What a sad thread, I think we broke him

I wonder, where is op from?

in this thread, over 50 pathetic "nazi's tried to use words like poop and pee and stupid to bring down the morale of a person trying to develop critical thinking skills. Everybody point and laugh.

123 Fake Street. My SSN is 666-34-1488

it's odd

probably some vbulletin or fb group

the only people who are broken are people who took time out of their day to try to insult a random person on the internet

You're gay.

Thanks fam. Don't go outside tomorrow

Possibly a broken bot?

or just a really naive antifa?

either way some of the weakest shitposting ive seen in a while

This is now a Johnny Rebel thread.

this is what king nigger gets for hiring a bunch of fucking homo niggers.

OP is gone it seems, probably showing off to hisfriends/handler how he "savagely owned some dumb Nazis on the internets"

and in their tongue he shall be called OP, the faggotborn

OP is a little over half the posts in this thread.

He is losing his mind because he has lost his dreams.

Dude Wait for Stalin

but user, you never told us if you were a HillaryTorpedo or not