I met an old 4chan user at work today, "the gore got to be too much"

He said he liked anime and I wondered. When he said the thing about gore turning him away from 4chan (I had already mentioned it died in late '14) I told him some gore made me nostalgic. Goatse and tubgirl especially.
He said something about being cancer enough in life. we talked a little of pepe but also mentioned that is silly to talk about it aloud. I told him about Legend of Galactic Heroes and he told me something about another movie from the makers for Fist of the North Star.
That was the closest I've come yet to meeting a chan user in real life, an ex halfchan who was scared off by gore.

oh ok, so did you fuck?

I have a neighbor who browses 4chan.

Lol.

He usually plays as Dwarves so no.

I have meet a couple of anons over the years.
First was a young chick we had as a live in maid around 2012, she was cancer and spurted memes IRL.
Second I got a job fixing computers a couple of years ago and one of the guys saw I was on Holla Forums on my lunch break. He started talking about how great 4chan is and rambled on about Tay like it was the greatest thing ever.

The only anons I have meet IRL that aren't cancer are the friends I introduced to halfchan in 2006, one mainly lurks and posts about vidya he likes while the other made some pretty good vector graphics OC many moons ago.
I'm the only one still active on imageboards as the others gave up on halfchan in 2014 and didn't bother coming here.

Did he say something about the jews?

I'm glad I got to spend late 2014 to mid 2015 here but wish I had of left before seeing how quick this place went to complete shit.

I missed the days when hotwheels was still posting around. Too bad I never got to witness it live due to time zones though

what a fuckin pussy

if i ever meet one of you fags irl i'm going to deny browsing chans and say something like "Holla Forums? Isn't that a neonazi website?"

works with people too

I think I remember that show, it was pretty good for being talmudvision
you don't need the shitty bars tbh

no.

He is married and working on his house though. Not everyone appreciates gore.

I buy a lot of dairy and was worried that if that became a thing people would give me funny looks.

There's a fucking failed normalfag who goes to same class as me, he's a furry and sends greentexts over instant messengers.
One day he invited me to " see 4chan stuff on 9gag".
I couldn't believe it, I denied being involved with any imageboard.

I knew people who browsed r/4chan
needless to say, they were also meme spouting faggots

3 lainchanners, 1 8channer, 1 4channer

It is kind of wierd being in an unpublished Chuck Palahniuk novel. Its like meeting the author of Death at Double Eggs Ranch.

I fucking hate normalfags

"So you watch those Chinese cartoons like Pokemon? Isn't that for children?"

If only they knew how retarded they look.

which one is the least autistic?

This should be the norm. Pride in these imageboards is a form of weaponized autism

this is how memes work.

Shame nobody had enough brain to ask "Why are we standing".

I wouldn't have, then again I always like to do the opposite of what everyone else is doing for the lulz.

I can say for a fact I wouldn't have stood up. Probably would have argued if I was told to for some god forsaken reason.

This, well we're on imageboards after all. It's not that we can't conform, we reject it.

The first thing I would have done is ask the lady at her computer why everyone is standing.

Those are shock images not gore. Gore is something like this.

You were cancer when you were on 4chan. Pepe belonged to /r9k/, not you OP.

DIE

>didn't fug, still friends though
Generally I rule out women I meet through political stuff because they tend to be the most batshit insane people on Earth, but little did I know she would be the most sane person I met.

I wouldn't join in a crowd unless they were running from something