Bored, lonely, need friends, and DeviantArt page views...

Bored, lonely, need friends, and DeviantArt page views. I'll give out free steam games to the first four people that leave a comment on my DeviantArt profile. Nothing expensive OK? Put "-Boomi" in your comment so I know you are from Holla Forums. Please don't post on my profile after you see those four comments. I don't want any flooding. DA is StoicZS.

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/id/sinkitsune1/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

no

Why not. Also I got three slots left open

No, you won't.

I am a proud pirate but I 'll give you a bump.
Try to get some real life friends instead. Most people here will just claim the game and never visit your DeviantArt page ever again.

payment before services.

maybe if you didn't take PNG screenshots of upscaled 480p anime from pirated stream services you would make friends.

It was just a random image I found on my phone. I don't really pay attention to what images I post

We'll see, thanks though.

How to make friends:

Congratulations, if you've completed these steps, you either now have friends or are on your way to fixing your crippling depression and social anxiety.

I don't know any drug dealers, I don't live near a beach, and I have no desire to walk up to random fuckwads and share my weed.

And this is why you have no friends.

That's why I said find one
The concept applies to any place people like to have fun. Go to a fucking water park for all it matters.
Weed is for sharing. Smoking alone gets dull.

Well, how do you find a drug dealer? It's not like I can just open the fucking phone book and start asking random people if they'll sell me some dope.

oh god no

It's easy if you have a job, just ask your coworkers. Gotta feel them out first though, make sure they won't tell your boss.

If you're a NEET it's a bit harder. But you can just skip straight to the finding people partying and then just ask them. You find a party, you find drugs. Alternatively you can just go to a bar and strike up a conversation.

Waaaait a minute, didn't you say I need the weed before I introduce myself to the people on the beach?

You don't need it. It's just an icebreaker. Like this:
Most people will be receptive to this if you don't spill your what??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? while talking. If they respond positively then you can say you have some weed, and you'll probably be accepted right in. If you really think you can't get weed or don't want to, this works with alcohol as well. Sometimes it might even work better.

I said
SPA
GHETTI
s-p-a-g-h-e-t-t-i

O-okay. If you say so, oniichan. I still don't wanna, tho. Can't I just play Minecraft instead?

Sure, user play away. But you said yourself that you need friends. Having friends online is nice, but it's not the same as face to face human interaction.

Gross

What? Some people like that.

NEW TEXTBOOK FOR ALL Holla Forums POSTERS

How's that "gross"?

prove its your profile. Post a screenshot of this there

Fuck it. I need friends as well. Follow me on Twitter and I'll consider accepting your follow request. Twitter is @Oenomause. I have some Steam Wallet codes if anyone needs them.

Followed. Hope you'll get me Nier…

i hope the princess made lots of what???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

where is the link dickhead?

ur shit is dumb please stop breathing.

He put his username on the post, dumbass. Lol.

Anyway, I'll give out some games as well. ONLY TWO. I could use friends.

steamcommunity.com/id/sinkitsune1/

Lay some free games on me: (username: weakpassword)

Well give me a shoutout on DA

If we're sharing DA accounts, then maybe I'll try. Mine is Zerion. I have some Xbox live Gold codes that I don't need. 2 to be exact. Both 3 month

Claimed one. Thanks many bra.

My turn you fuck

This is what I get for not reading the OP after "free games". I'm not sure what you'd get out of this since I literally never use this, but my DA username is 72GB.

(cont.) I deeply regret looking at your profile OP. If it wasn't just autistic fetish art I may have actually wanted to chat or something.

Fuck you, I put a lot of effort into that. How is it "autistic"?

Autists tend to put a lot of effort into one or a few obsessions. Your particular obsession fucking disgusts me.

My DA l3m0n2.

Jesus fuck. I can see why you don't have friends.

I can't imagine this EVER working. Maybe it's an American thing where your normalfags let random strangers in your group and accept substances from them

Americans are friendly. People in other countries that have never met an American are usually surprised by this when they finally meet Juan.

Americans are friendly? I hope you're joking

I'll give it a try. I'll give Juan steam game to the first person that messages me on DA. Name is Land1. Nothing over $30.

You're absolutely correct. I can't believe I got my hopes up.