User is going to prison and wants to know ways to kill himself in jail

user is going to prison and wants to know ways to kill himself in jail.

The prison gives you a polo tshirt and pants but no underwear, the cell rooms have a tiny vent that is too high to reach to tie something to. Inmates are on 24/7 cctv watch in the court yards and near cells so suicide by murder is next to impossible as guards storm. They check the cell every 3 hours and monitor cctv aimed at the doors constantly.

How do i kill myself in prison? or if no option for when i get there what over-the-counter pills (not paracetomol) can i overdose on rather easily and die within 72 hours and not by liver damage.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2478767/Suicidal-man-jailed-blowing-gas-filled-flat-claims-accident.html
lostallhope.com/suicide-methods/statistics-most-lethal-methods
suicideproject.org/2014/10/suicide-fail-2/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Suicide_bag
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You aren't in prison right now so why not just get it over with? Why wait until you have next to no options?

yes so what over the counter drugs should i take?

Suicide by overdose is the least effectice method, literally only attention whores do it because they know it won't work. Almost any other method is better.

Clorox

the full Robin Williams is best

Why not fuck off and go to some third-world shithole?

what method would i take that would work effectively. Thinking of tieing a nose and throwing myself off a bridge

cant go to airport, live 600 miles from the ocean and cant leave state

Suicide before, buy a few propane tanks, release value, gas room and light up a blunt

Why not run away?

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2478767/Suicidal-man-jailed-blowing-gas-filled-flat-claims-accident.html

lostallhope.com/suicide-methods/statistics-most-lethal-methods

Household toxins

77.5% success rate.

which toxins?

Why don't you want to go to prison? What are you doing time for? I did 5 years and it was easy as shit. The food was pretty disgusting but other than that, it was mainly doing push ups and reading books and playing cards.

In this day and age how would one electrocute themselves in their own home, should i find a 20 year old toaster or would the fuses blow?

just any wall socket
anything above 100V will kill but it might take a while unless you're wet and it's across the heart

so fill a bath with water, cut long extention cord, plug into wall, turn on, get in bath, drop cable into bath.
dead?

no that would take longer than you would want

then how do i do it quickly? climb up a pole and grab onto live electrical wires hanging above the street?

a household power cord is fine but>>6957679 might not go through the heart so you may just boil for a few minutes then die…maybe

how do i make sure it goes through my heart? shove it into my chest then fall down into the bath being shocked? peal the extension cord in two and place it like defribs onto my chest?

don't forget to stream it, you faggot

Why are you so attached to the idea of becoming an hero with electricity?

give me another option then, seems like the fastest with high rate of success that is possible without the chance of my unconscious self survival kicking in

There's a >>>/suicide/ board full of threads discussing every method imaginable.

It's a slow, but quality, board.

Are you in a nogunz country?

the skin is the most resistive part of your body..

australia and i cant get a gun since im going to prison

I'll ask again. Why are you killing yourself? Why not go on the run?

i meant place the exposed wires onto my chest quickly then zap fall into bath tub and wire comes down with me

Stab your heart.

I live 600 miles from the ocean, I have no car, there are no other citys for hundreds of miles, the airport is watched constantly by the police

How long before you go to prison? You can try staving to death.

yeah go and live with the abos

if you break the skin you wont need to be wet..
if you get electricity wrong you'll wake up in hospital with no arms or legs and messed up in all manner of ways

OK well good luck with whatever you choose user.

On the upside if you wake up with no arms and legs you probably won't go to jail.

ah ok, so cut both my fingers, grab opposite parts of the wire with the cut ridden fingers, and die?

Tie your pants around your neck. Pin them to the bed then slouch down. It's gonna be a hard way out my friend. I recommend doing a lot of quick exercise so your gasping then fall down to make it quicker.

Not sure what you did but I'd probably consider the same to escape jail.

Alternative, get money sent and buy heroin or other hard drugs. Set your bed up so you can lay face down when you pass out. You'll be out when you choke on your puke.

been trying to source heroin for the past month on the outside and no luck, mail system is not possible as address and entire post office is being watched.

What if i extract 1 gram of codeine with CWE and swallow that?

beds are a concrete slab

What did you do to earn a prison sentence, user? No one here will judge you. Just be honest. What was your alleged crime?

Multiple charges of
Commercial supply of schedule 1

Looking at 16 years

What if i huff butane out of a cigerette lighter refuel can. fill up a balloon, inhale, instant sniffing death?

Google yields schedule 1 being things like marijuana. Was there more than that or was it just weed?

Australia mate
mdma and meth

You fat, nigga? Can't go for a hike and disappear?

That's terrible OP. My first choice would be nylon rope from the hardware store. Make sure to set the rope so that it will pinch off blood flow to the brain, only 5-6 seconds until you blackout and it takes very little pressure to achieve.

Consider however just walking a few hundred miles or fleeing to the safety of the woods. Grab a sleeping bag, the rope, a good knife, entrenching tool, a backpack and whatever else you need and just leave. It's not hard to trap deer at all.

Since you are killing yourself can't you just go and buy a gun from one of your drug buddies and instead of just killing yourself, do something. You have to hate some politician enough that a rifle for him and a pistol for you makes sense. Blow all your money on it, it doesn't matter.

in my location thats not exactly possible

little wildlife out here, only birds, no streams of water

How do i set the rope to pinch the blood flow?

everyone is either already in jail or fled with the cash they had left, i spent the last of mine on smokes

lol, fucking loser

Just do your time, you fucking pussy

Get your pulse up and feel around for the arteries in your neck, then place pads or pieces of cloth over them when you set the rope, then lean into them or hang, your choice. It'll take a little experimentation.

Have you been sentenced yet?

The thing with killing yourself is that you have lost all drive. You are not even willing to think outside the box and somehow make a grand or two selling your things. Run away with your money and have fun/try to leave the country.

cheers written that down for when i am alone and can do it.
thanks

You're going to prison anyway. Rape, loot and murder. You don't need a gun, a knife is just as good. Make the most of it. Have fun. You'll probably get shot by a cop, death achieved.

16 years isn't too much though, and you'll definitely be released a lot earlier if you behave well. What are the prisons like in Australia? Are they comfortable? Do they provide internet? Consider using them as rent free housing for the next few years. Write a book. Get /fit/. Use all that free time to some purpose.

Apple seeds, cherry seeds, and more importantly, the soft seeds inside the pit of an apricot has cyanide

save up 20 seeds, and grind them up and eat them

would buying bulk apple seeds work?
blend em all and pour it into vodka and swallow.

"Apple seeds (and most other seeds) contain AMYGDALIN, not pue cyanide. Amygdalin is the only known cure for cancer (if combined with detoxification programs like the Gerson therapy) so you only made yourself better LOL … The cyanide contained in the amygdalin molecule is trapped and it cannot hurt you. It can ony be released if you have cancer, and then it will kill the cancer cells ONLY. It’s like H2O (water) – if you pour Oxygen (O) on a fire, the fire becomes stronger. If you do it with Hydrogen (H) the same happens. But if you combine Oxygen and Hydrogen into H2O (water) and our it on the fire, you will put the fire out even though both H and O could fuel the fire."

source: suicideproject.org/2014/10/suicide-fail-2/

doesnt seem like it works

Go to Westfield shopping center, grab an auto defibrilator near Coles or woolies and put the 1 pad across your chest and second on your mouth charge machine and hit the button.

Done and dusted.

They detect heart rhythm ive discussed the use of them with a paramedic before and a quick google search yields same result

I think you watch too much breaking bad

That is why the 2nd pad is removed and placed in the mouth and not on the other side of the chest, the ekg will read as a flatline and the machine will charge.

Alternatively a navy office managed to kill himself with a multimeter trying to measure his internal resistance, the 9v battery was enough to disrupt his heart when the probes pierced his skin.

yeah i read about the multimeter death a week ago. interesting about the ekg thinking you flatline by doing that will keep that in mind thanks.

I don't remember if I saw it on a movie or irl but you might be able to kill yourself but jumping off of the bet or toilet and landing face-first. Especially if the floor is concrete.

Even a disposable camera could kill you technically the capacitors in those things are usually 330v 120uf so charge one of those up with 2 wires / probes and shove that in your skin lol

im an alleged drug dealer not an english major

I've got a tennis racket bug zapper which ive attached nails to, gives you a good shock on your skin, havnt pierced the skin and zapped will try that later tonight thanks

Hypothesizing here, but its possibly easier to make sure the charge goes across your heart if you have one electrode on your back, and the other on your chest.

Why would being a drug dealer preclude you from being an english major?

yeah , small cut on back behind heart, small cut on chest infront of heart, attach, should work

Bite off your own tongue. Death by loss of blood.

Take a sharp knife and slit the veins in both forearms. Lengthwise, down the river, from wrist to elbow. Fill a bathtub with water and plug it beforehand. After slitting both arms, lay in bathtub with arms submerged. You will die from bloodloss.

1) Go to nearest 4 story building, get to roof or highest window, leap head-first.

2) Go to nearest railroad track. Wait. Lay neck on rail when you see the light and hear the Honoka.

3) One of these.

The other three.

What did you do?

I'LL END YOU!!!

he read the thread before posting

This pasta again, create your own board or just travel to Netherlands you attention whore.

>>>/facebook/
>>>/reddit/
>>>/tumblr/
>>>/4chan/
>>>/oven/

The fuck happened to the other 1%? Did they miss their brain or something?

Also,

How exactly does it take 1.7 minutes to die by shooting yourself in the head?

stay woke nigga

IKR?

I am so sick of these fucking mods.

Like they spout BS like that was spam just because I posted related images in a thread about it that they deleted

gay

Every moderator that has blocked that Barth posters on Holla Forums owes Barth an apology.

dubs

funny thread

what are you charged with?

Why do you give a fuck about your parole terms if you're going back to prison and you're going to kill yourself before then anyway? Idiot.

Dude, just do the time and next time don't do the crime.

Do you have access to those party supply stores that sell helium tanks? If so, congratulations, you have access to everything you need for an EXIT BAG! en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Suicide_bag

You can also just seal up a room with duct tape and start a charcoal burner to suck up all the oxygen. That will work. It is not nearly as comfortable and easy as an exit bag though.

i hope your death is slow and torturous you worthless cunt

who got it?

dubs

Don't do it user. 16 years will fly quickly and you may even get out earlier. It'll toughen you up and you'll become a proper aussie cunt. You live in Australia ffs - you can't go soft on us now! Try being white in South Africa today - maybe in many cases an aussie prison is a good place with the right perspective. See it as a learning experience, a mission. A duty you have to serve due to unforseen consequences. I have known 3 people who have offed themselves due to situations, etc. I have known of (not personally) but a friend of a friend who did the bridge thing. It wasn't immediate and it was horrific. He lay dying as his mother and girlfriend cried over him. Nothing the paramedics could do. Life is precious OP. Don't be a dumbass. Jesus Loves you and don't let other people make you feel like a cunt. Don't let the world define your existence but don't off yourself simply because you cannot deal. You will be just fine! You will learn a lot about life, be able to reflect. You're currently experiencing (most likely) a hormone imbalance due to drugs/alcohol/lack of exercise or some just heartfelt depression and apathy toward life. This too, will pass if you change your mindset. Happiness is a choice my man and it'd be better if you choose Life rather than end it all. It's not the end of the road for you, it's the beginning of a new chapter… Once completed, beautiful things await. God Bless you user.

t.faggot

What a wreckt pussy.

The fuck kind of prison is that? A chad prison?

Keep laughing faggot. You have never seen it up close and personal. Or you're too edgy to understand the value of life. It'd be funny if you had seen war or experienced a multitude of violence, degeneracy, addictions in the physical instead of sitting behind a monitor.

Watch this video while reading my comment.

I'd urge you to live. To endure hardship is the reason for being alive. You'll be out in 5 with good behaviour anyway.

Prison isn't bad just loads of working out and playing cards. People only mess with you until you show that you'll fight back that is where the "Bash someone on your first day" came from.

As long as you've got your arms and legs and a good spine there is no reason to die. Rather 5 years in a cage will do you good give you some time to reboot get used to not being on something all the time if you want there are "drugs" in jail in the form of books. You can read books and be in far away lands on adventures that only you can experience.

People who come out really learn to value what they have their freedom. Don't give up, ever.

Stop breathing.

volts dont kill its the amps, a static shock has the potential for 100-10000 volts and you dont die from them.

yeah but the high voltage is what enables the high current in the first place, static shocks just occur over such a short period of time that it doesn't matter