Shillary Trying to Move the Debates to Sunday During Major NFL Games

Expect the media to go to town in the coming weeks:

Other urls found in this thread:

bostonglobe.com/news/politics/2016/01/15/democrats-debate-during-nfl-playoff-game-downton-abbey/t2tr6YCcVSBFWxohQdC0zJ/story.html
foxnews.com/politics/2016/01/15/with-sunday-debate-dnc-places-nfl-downton-abbey-fans-in-tough-spot.html
youtube.com/watch?v=h2nj-zCV-XM
youtube.com/watch?v=EOptTq6WYKY
youtu.be/0mTbEfMtADk?t=285
washingtonpost.com/politics/inside-the-trump-bush-melodrama-decades-of-tension-and-discomfort/2015/08/27/419b0686-4be6-11e5-902f-39e9219e574b_story.html
archive.is/WYCax
youtube.com/watch?v=vrrky5Jg9D0
periscope.tv/w/1LyGBbwlwLaGN
youtube.com/watch?v=IE8ImO2OcUc
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/759282300135809024
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Don't know where I got Sunday from, but NFL game day. Whenever that is.

I'm Russian, I don't know about handegg.

bostonglobe.com/news/politics/2016/01/15/democrats-debate-during-nfl-playoff-game-downton-abbey/t2tr6YCcVSBFWxohQdC0zJ/story.html

foxnews.com/politics/2016/01/15/with-sunday-debate-dnc-places-nfl-downton-abbey-fans-in-tough-spot.html

Eh, American interest in sports is at an all time low IMO

and any cuck fags thatd watch football instead of a political debate wont vote anyway

goddamn burger normies and their football. it would be funny to see if donald can undercut the nfl, doubly so considering (((their))) politics, but i have my doubts. the conditioning is strong.

And what network is it on? If it's a Clinton-leaning one then I don't know if he could pull off what he did with MSNBC last year. They will basically rig it against him in whatever way they can.

I trust Trump to do the right thing here and secure a great deal.

The last debate he had he got slaughtered. He's not the best debator, but he's a good showman and he knows hot to hit back which is what won him all his other debates. But that last one he walked into a carefully planned ambush. Fox Jews and Rato and that little spic worked together to shit on him and make him look bad. I expect the news networks will all be working on something even worse this time. They'll be working with closely with Hillary's campaign as well.

The Superbowl is always on a Sunday. The debates however are negotiable.

Which debate was that?

Was that the one where Rubio kept repeating himself?

SIMPLY UNSTUMPABLE

I can't believe I just realised this.

The extreme corruption in American politics is sad and laughable and I don't know anything and this coming from someone that knows pretty much nothing about handegg but I know you guys are obsessed with it more than us with the premier league.

The one where Cruz completely blew the fuck out of him.

Oh here we go, he got stumped yeah?

Final Republican Primary debate. March 10, 2016:

youtube.com/watch?v=h2nj-zCV-XM

There was one further debate scheduled for March 21st but Trump declined to attend because he was assraping the opposition so badly it wasn't worth his time.

Just remember that Trump owns the downside
It's in Art of the Deal

Who?

Ted Cruz, he's a senator.

Which led him to winning in a landslide? Get fucked.

You mean the one that didn't do shit for Cruz in getting any delegates? The one where Cruz made himself look like an establishment shill? You'll never get those delegates Cruz. Donald will never hand them over.

Not for long

Hahahaha what?

Please show us.

How could that ever backfire?

Honestly I doubt that Trump is going to let that happen.

He won the debate if online polls are to go by. But he was made to look really bad. They even played slides and stuff to discredit him. Also, it's worth mention he won the online polls for that debate by his smallest margin.

It was the last one or second to last one before he decided not to due them anymore. It was on FOX.

Here:
youtube.com/watch?v=EOptTq6WYKY

He did that interview with O'reily afterwards and he insulted him.

There wasn't anybody named Cruz running this year.
You sure you aren't thinking of Rubio? (different senator with a spic name)

The one where the moderators had several prepared videos of Trump to try and trap him but only one each of Rato and Micro Robotio which were complete softballs by comparison. I don't remember which one it was but it was some disgusting kiked up shit.

Filtered

Thank Kek that we have Trump

If it was any other cuckservative he should've just accepted shillary's demands

You filtered the OP? lol

TV watchers are at an all time low. Sports watchers would probably want to watch donaled wreck hillary.

Trump played it cool because he knew they would attack him hard and he fended off those attacks well. Even more so, you forget that he was trying to show that he could be restrained.

the one were he acted very "presidential" i think was the last and he was not slaughter at all, but he was attacked by all sides like usual.

indeed, my huehuehue country is a third world shithole but here nobody even tries to sugarcoat the corruption, we know we are fucked no matter what, but burgers have massive and bluntly corruption by parties and press but people really believe they are in some sort of grand democracy, this election just made it all clear beyond any shadow of a doubt.

The freaky looking Canadian-Cuban who got booed offstage at the RNC, got it.

why would a russian be posting cruz memes?
his career is effectively over

Yeah, I remember that.

I thought I was filtered?

It's hilarious that, like Jeb, Cruz only got the meme he was searching fro after he lost and killed himself.

Trump should try getting in with the team owners and get ads to play at the stadium during the game. I don't know about NFL network but ESPN is owned by disney and they'll never give him a slot on their network at that time. So it be better to get in contact with the owners themselves to get some shit set up there while the game is on.

The autism is heavy here.

This is hilarious, what we said was gonna happen is exactly what is happening.

Hand them over.

His hands have been burned off. How will he cup the black balls of king nigger?

everyone be quiet and concentrate on the mac and cheese issues

This

We all know that virtually all of (((media))) is against Trump, even the ones that are supposedly supposed to be on his side like fox as the emails leaks have proven. However this can be good thing as people all around the world have almost little love and trust for their lying press.

LEL

This is what I'm worried about. That said, the first one will be where Hillary will be at her weakest and Trump at his most unpredictable so it is no surprise she is scared out of her mind.

Trump should should just publicly call clinton out.

He should say.
I want as many people as possible to see this debate, cause I want to destroy her in front of the largest audience I can get.

If Jeb! was the nominee, she'd be pegging him with a strap-on from now until November.

The best thing that can be done right now is to raise awareness that Hillary is trying to move the date. That way, when it does happen and become newsworthy, normies will KNOW that this shit's suspicious to say the least.

Macaroni and cheese will be prime eating if these fuckers get into office.

with his mouth of course

Put the delegates down, Dahnald, and nobody gets hurt.

We should show this to the bernouts and say look at what Hillary is up to. They will remember her doing that shit to Bernie and get mad at her all over again.

That debate was rough. The (((moderators))) attacked him more than the other candidates.

Every thread on Crooked Hillary is getting shilled to death by "tee hee random" shitposting
Just making an observation, of course

If 90% of your countrymen are too stupid and value a game where majority of players are black-bulks tackling each-other over the literal future of American identity and economic freedom,personal freedom

Then i don't know what to tell you.

Perhaps Americans don't deserve freedom.

Perhaps Americans need to be treated like farm animals, Because OP if what you are saying is "true" and the vast bulk of the American population lacks the concentration to watch arguably the most important Debate in modern history.

Then lord have mercy on us.

The first one will likely be a boring game between two mediocre teams from states that Trump will win handily, but the Giants and Packers game is an interesting one. By some amazing (((coincidence))) the New York team just happens to be playing in prime time right when the third, and likely most important, debate will be going on.

How is he supposed to deal with general election debates?

Honestly I think that the kike moderators are a bigger threat than Clinton herself.

THIS
The real threat is the Dems stacking the audience, planting loaded questions, and only using "moderators" that support Hillary.

is she a lunch lady or elementary school principal?

The evil whore is trying to move the debate to Superbowl Sunday and she's being called out.

It won't happen.

hillary gets jailed GET

WHAT THE EVER LASTING FUCK AM I WATCHING

This is Americans we're talking about they sat there and watched a gay pride super bowl with a black supremacy half time show.

I don't remember this guy.

It was Trump, Christie, Carson, Rand and Rubio.

Even with that I can't see him loosing.

another clip, apparently the teleprompter told him to say he was gay and he wasn't. also bonus webm

Meme it into existence

You're talking as if they have the same level of awareness of the situation as you do, don't be so arrogant.

Rato was 100x better debater then Hillery.And Trump took him down just winging it.

Hillery's camp is shitting bricks over these debates. They don't know how do deal with a person like Trump.

Hillery has focus groups, canned "kill shots" and rehearsed answers to the questions she will get ahead of time. She can't think on her feet or deal with bants in real time.

They will get a question about the minimum wage and Trump will go totally off the rails on to a rant about crooked Hillery and Billy getting blowjobs in the oval office. Who thinks Hillery could deal with that?

Do you think Trump would agree to a debate schedule opposite a major niggerball game?

No, of course he wouldn't.

How does one get tickets? Maybe we should get a bunch of Holla Forumslacks to these debates.

Absolutely, They're my only real concern honestly. That and the audience. Hillary herself is useless and almost a nonfactor.

day 4 of the destruction of the DNC, and possibly the USA

One of the most thrilling moments of the primary. I was energized and speechless afterwards

I think they told that black guy to come out and read whatever they wrote.

Once again, I'll predict she will decline debating Trump due to "his positions being so far off the map she won't dignify him with her presence."

I honestly can't wait. These debates will fuel memes for generations to come.

Anyone got the #CruzMissile copy pasta on hand?

I have watched every debate front to back. Trump SHINES with a hostile audience and moderators. He does the best in a street fight with his back against the wall.

Also, Trump is not afraid to banter and argue with the audience. During the primaries, none of the candidates dared to even reproach the audience. Trump smacked even them around.

I'm going to have a fucking heart attack

They "UK" voted leave didn't they

Clearly someone is paying attention

But you are right, vast bulk of the population is more interested in watch literal "niggerball" on both continent.

REEEEEEEE

kkkek

then don't watch this

wew lad

I'm fucking hyped for these debates. When do they start?

It's going to be fucking crazy. As in literally fucking nuts, people are going to go insane. The MSM is going to shill harder than ever, they're scared as fuck!

congratulations my sides have proven FTL is possible.

It'll take years for them to orbit back now, TYVFM.

Bear in mind these are people who pay attention to WikiLeaks voting, not just pro-Trump people

Holy shit, did they just pull these guys off the street and tell them to read whatever is on the teleprompter? That's fucking hilarious.

The fuck?

OH MY GOD, THANK YOU KEK. I'VE ASCENDED ONTO ANOTHER PLANE OF LULZ. THIS CAN ONLY EXIST IN A DIMENSION RULED BY KEK

That one is particularly bad since it's Jesse Jackson of all people. He should know about how to give a speech too. He can barely read the teleprompter.

Gotta love it when honesty forces itself out like that.

MY SIDES

Is Jessie actually retarded?

What a mess

Goddamn I forgot how hard Trump utterly fucked Jeb and by association the entire bush family. I honestly think that Trump fucking hates the Bush clan from the bottom of his heart.

But why?

He's a negro and he's worn out after 50 years of "public service".

You'll see the Kenyan in a similar state in about 5-10 years.

He is a nigger

Because the Bushes are war mongering, brain dead neocon globalists and Jeb is a pathetic beta loser.

Everyone ITT knows the DNC is over, right
inb4 numerous replies about no fun or some shit

I don't know if my side will be able to bear it. I want to see that.

He's dying.

"I'm sick & tired of him going after my family!"

Sort-of a weird attitude, his dad & brother are ex-presidents – pretty much the most public of public figures – and so it was weird to suggest that they should be beyond criticism.

Yeah she'll def try this shit

gtfo

Trump has ass-raped the entire Republican establishment, enslaved them and is now bitch-slapping the other half of the equation.

We aren't all aspies who stay on Holla Forums 24/7
But thanks anyway.

the old ones are all dying, demon worship takes a toll on the mundanes

He sounds like a mental patient. Here's more of his speech
youtu.be/0mTbEfMtADk?t=285

Super Bowl isn't until months after the election. It may be normal games, but not the Super Bowl.

I miss the debates.

You're pretty easy to bait.

I'm extremely drunk

I remember him telling Jon Stewart about 8 years ago that he'd just gotten a swine valve installed into his heart, bet it's just hit its expiration date.

washingtonpost.com/politics/inside-the-trump-bush-melodrama-decades-of-tension-and-discomfort/2015/08/27/419b0686-4be6-11e5-902f-39e9219e574b_story.html - archive: archive.is/WYCax

He tried to hide behind his family and was driven off the stage by Trump.

Holy shit.

She's going to kill him so nobody can criticize her anymore.

TOP KEK

if anybody missed it, this is what day 1 was like, when the berners had energy

That first webm was so great I didn't check the second until now. I'm so sorry I missed the DNC.

Your acting like Trump beating the shit out of Hilary isn't a sport in itself

There was so much spilled spaghetti. It was hilarious how bad it was. Trump has to have a plant in the DNC.

I wish someone made a webm of his entrance mixed with other dazzling moments with that song
youtube.com/watch?v=vrrky5Jg9D0
won't let me embed

I hate my nighttime job.

lel

Go home Rato, you're drunk.

I think the teleprompter fucked up

Don't be, as hilarious as those scenes were it was a total shit show.

Most were

You didn't miss a damn thing. 99% of it was extremely boring. The mistakes were the only good thing to come out of it.

The protests had some good stuff like webm related where a girl tried to stomp on a fire with a dress on.

will kek be in attendance?

I generally have respect for old people, but that man looks like a some kind of scat fetishist who has children locked up in his basement.

I wish I didn't watch that video right before bed…

So Hillary camp pays a thousand bucks to read random shit on camera?

She was trying to put it out user

She's with us I think, and she is definitely working Trump now

Any protests tonight?

No the Almighty Reverend was trying to bait them into a Chant.

Problem is most by that point were so pissed off about Clinton they weren't paying any attention to what was going on at the floor.

and he's an autistic old nigger

WEW LAD

still perfect.

Because they attacked his city and killed thousands of his fellow men and women.

I witnessed all these clips live and still can't believe they are real.

The entire left is wandering around in a daze right now user.

there was a lot of rain, and protests were pretty dead last night after driving there. nothiefsallowed streamed last night too.

can't find any tonight.

god I love that screencap & pic

The election will be long over before the next Superb Owl.

What a time to be alive. Thank you Obama for trying to get him disappeared to a CIA black site. You really did us a favor by pissing him off.

Damn, wanted to milk some liberal butthurt.

It has been raining pretty hard these past couple days.

This, he played the jewish game with The Apprentice to build up his shekel reserves only to unleash his power against them now.

Democrats are also defending John McCain.

What do (((Jill Stein))) stand for? Just the same as Sanders expect she is not a cuck for Hillary at the end?

And they even tried to defend the war in Iraq at one point. I had despised the media before but that really made me hate them.

Are cats sleeping with dogs yet? Christ it is starting to look like Armageddon

More or less with some additional crazy stuff typical of the Green Party. Much of the stuff she promises aren't feasible as you would expect.

They've melted their brain with weed. Only the most neo-cohen would say shit so stupid.

What a fucking kikeface

Well McCain is one of the king cuckservitives.

She's Bernie, for now. I just ignore her b/c she's helping out whether she lieks it or not

Notheifsallowed streamed messing with protesters yesterday.
periscope.tv/w/1LyGBbwlwLaGN

Black ppl cant read so good.

I think that the Apprentice was to get extremely famous so he could bypass media gatekeepers and force them to cover him for shekels.

That guy is gross but the protester girl is cute.

He probably wants to, considering he was once competitive with them with the United States Football League. If I recall the story correctly, the NFL managed to successfully Jew Trump and the USFL. Though Trump won a lawsuit against the NFL for this Jewing, Trump was only awarded token damages of one dollar.

Is this a troll?

My brain was not operating, you are correct.

Every one of Trump's moves has many facets.

No, oh no. That nigga was dead serious. Probably one of the first little experiments in creating a BLM/Trump attacker

Trump was extremely famous long before the Apprentice.

How does this creature even know English?

Guess so. As long as she takes dem votes then she is good for Trump. Not like any Trump voters are going to change to her but many Sanders voters are likely going to switch to her

He is a pretty shit debater but all he has to do to win a debate with Shillary on any topic is tell the truth.

Soooo clever

Poor Tyrone. He must be embarrassed by his drug-addled relative here.

Speaking of The Apprentice…..

Source on this?

pick one

No goy that would be absurd.

youtube.com/watch?v=IE8ImO2OcUc

sorry for the slide post, couldn't help myself please don't reply

And a lot of that was because the NFL pulling the usual shit with the courts along with some USFL owners who felt they got shafted by Trump since Trump got them to use most of their money to fund the thing if I remember correctly.

You know iv'e hated that cunt for years ever since high school when I found out how fucking cancerous teachers unions are.

I'm not at all surprised at all to find out that the first human being that I utterly fucking despised is a Jew.

mother and son

Still at it with the shit gas lighting? Just mention Benghazi and Hillary will freeze up.

Boy did the kike media memoryhole those pictures or what….

If I was Trump, I'd invite one of Bill's rape victims and have her sit in the front row in front of Hillary.

The Art of the Deal.

Bread and Circuses.

Thousands of years later, nothing changes.

Chic nihilism, brah. Rock on

Mention ANY point and the entire machine freezes dead. My family was watching CNN during the DNC and after the speech they tried to hype Hillary up. Someone brought up the rape scandals and EVERY SINGLE REPORTER froze dead for a good ten seconds before stammering the most hamfisted topic change ever.

Hillary's crew is good at reading off talking points and nothing else. They can't even spin shit properly if they're made to acknowledge the EXISTENCE of opposition outside of a script.

If Trump points out anything contrary to Hillary's narrative she has no idea what to do. She visibly struggled to get through a script she read off days in advance.

I like how Americans are so stupid that this is a viable political strategy.

she didn't speak but she was at the convention

What country are you from that is so much more enlightened? Pls say Europe haha

WHITE CUCK YELLING: "Burn that fuckin white capitalist shit down!"

Why don't people like this kill themselves? Even black people cringe when they hear self hating faggots like that.

After this video I really want more Muslims in my country.

This is pretty much my point with

Trump talked shit to beloved Mygen Kelly on the debate being hosed by FOXNEWS. He is running as a REPUBLICAN but is full GWBush lied people died/911 was an inside job.
Do they REALLY think he is going to hold back against Hillery?
His mind bantz at 100 cycles a second and Hillery can barely handle a speechless photo op.

Some of them do. I knew this guy (friend of a friend of a friend) who was a major anti-white antifa cuck. Found out recently that he offed himself.

panem et circenses

Good

I like how all the k-selectors left Europe before 1916 and the serf genetics of those who stayed behind are evident even in their shitposts

I'm an educated man, professor, I got the reference

at least they managed to get the fence open. kinda loud

The mind of a regressive leftist is probably the most unstable mind in the world.

You see, most minds have pressure, but they have a valve for it. Some people hate some other people. Some people get drunk and fuck something or another. Some people build things. It doesn't fucking matter in the end.

A regressive leftist has no valve. Their hate is directed inwards. They're moral absolutists who's drunken actions hurt themselves(Jeph Jaques is a good example). They rarely get skills in anything constructive so even if an idea forms it can never become reality unless they make someone else do it. So all that anxiety and pressure in their skulls just sits there until it's too great to bare.

Why do you think that they have such sad eyes all the time?

I'm not shitposting actually, I'm American.
Sports and beer.
Our countrymen our so fucking retarded if a "big game" is on they don't care about politics.

Call me a shill faggot, but it's true.

Exactly.

>I WILL CIRCUMCISE YOU
>I WILL CUT YOUR DICK
Who the fuck do you think you aare to say this bullshit to muslim?

FACKA YOU
FACKA YOU ARE ENTIRA FAMILY
YOU ARE N- YOU BIGOT

And we're the bigots.
We're intolerant.
We're incredibly violent and need to be put in check.

Donald Trump HATES self-flagellating, self-hating whites.

And Jeb! would post some self deprecating tweet like

Speaking of tweets, look what Trump just tweeted. Another shout out to us
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/759282300135809024

That's fantastic. It's comforting know that while I'm up late shit posting at 1:05 AM, the God Emperor is with me, doing it at 3:05 AM.

With his recent (____ edition) press releases, I swear he or someone on his team visits us.

Reminder

Kind of telling and funny that Bill isn't listed as one of her happy thoughts.

As long as Trump makes a ruckus and fights it, hopefully it changes. You'd be surprised how many people go out to watch nfl games or ignore general politics for a game.

It is a comfort. I kinda needed it tonight. It's hell staring down the barrel of a gun pointed at us by Hillary & MSM everyday

Trump: 6'2"
Hillary: 5'4"

The difference in height alone is going to make Hillary look weak. Trump is going to destroy her, I'll be amazed if she even survives.

cant wait to see her get rekt on air. it will be hopefully a game changer for the bern-outs. maybe we will gain numbers after that if some of them switch as i have seen videos already of a few saying they are voting for The Glorious Leader

LOUDER

still though i have to wonder what type of dirty tricks she can pull with the debate besides having it on nfl game days. that seems like the tip of the iceberg when it comes to foul play. you know that conniving crooked commie cunt has moar shit to sling

The Bernouts didn't lose their energy, they were just evicted and replaced with paid actors.

don't forget the white noise machines used to drown out the remainders that boo'd.

Quit using infowars buzzwords, call them what they are: jews.

Not only that, but Trump promised to release the missing documents that were withheld to the public about 9/11.

(((They))) in a flurry panic edited and released their own version of the document in a worthless attempt to quell the growing tide against them.

How do you get people to have more kids? Arguing with a retard and he won't accept giving them money as a plausible way to raise birth rates.

God I miss getting new Yeb memes

Top Kek they know Trump will win the debates.

What if this ends up just cucking the NFL and getting the majority of the viewers to watch the debate instead? Everyone has been waiting for the debate for a year now

As funny as that first webbum is, imagine being his parents and watching this shit live.

condensed his speech into this

Didn't Trump say he doesn't watch football because of how pussified it is
Do you burgers have a thing like our Aussie football where for junior leagues score isn't kept to make kids feel special

What the fuck is this? I can't stop keking.

I really want this to be the result at the election

Now this is shitposting.

Trump really knew how to pick a VP.

One of those little things.

This first and foremost the fault of the burgers for preferring bread and circus.

The only tactic Hillary has is to play the "mature and level headed" politician, doing a kind of smug motherly condescension to Trump. The media will of course say this is a total victory for her and that Trump will commit sudoku out of shame.

She's going to get slaughtered. I can't see a way that Trump doesn't stump her entirely. They have tried loaded questions, biased moderators, biased coverage, biased crowds. It won't work. Maybe, just maybe, the Democrats have an ace up their sleeve, something Trump is praying they don't know about but do. Its unlikely though, they wouldn't wait this late in the game to stop him.

How has Hillary and the Dems been trying to move the debates exactly? Weren't they scheduled a year ago?

Man I said it before and I'll say it again, the whole DNC convention was like a kindergarten talent show mixed with a tedx talk

We all do, user.

That definitely wouldn't fly, not here, not now.

Trump will show up at events demanding she debate him right there like boxers and such do.

What? He's a Clinton, it'll have been a valve extracted from a young virgin woman whilst still conscious. Why would they ever settle for a pig's?

Trump is going to have to take the debates off script since the networks are going to be feeding questions ahead of time to Hillary to prepare for.

I don't think Bill Clinton would consent to having part of a young virgin girl inside him before he's had the chance to put his parts inside her.

is it me or is that guy a jew?

Yeah if it was all pro trump people trumps votes would be higher… ~100% by my estimate

9/11 pissed him off something serious

ITS HAPPENING

Dear god, someone please shoop Trump onto Clubber Lang challenging Hillary at her statue.

I never played junior league but I was on the 9th grade football team. Score was kept but there was an extra quarter of play after the game so every sperg got to play for a little while. This was in 2002 so its probably way worse now.

it will be glorious!

how dare you attack the previous presidents!

butifel/1488

POINT OF ODAH, POINT OF ODA HOMORABL CHAIRMANG

your a fart smeller!

100 hertz? what absolute tosh

bread circus? what?

I don't know if this election has made me superstitious or religious or what, but I can't look at the Clintons without seeing ugliness, illness, and decay, and I can't look at the Trump family without seeing warmth, vitality, and beauty.

There are dark forces and light forces at work here. The dark forces are being pushed back and weakened, and their deception is being revealed rapidly as time goes on.

They "love trumps hate"

ban abortion except in a few rare cases like disease, deformity and rape

denigrate feminism and women placing career shekels above family and racial survival

lower taxes so families have more to spend

resegregate schools

increase law and order so families feel safer

fire all leftwing/sjw professors and teachers

end White guilt propaganda

end overpopulation propaganda

wow, she has my vote

Sweet mother Mary I forgot the sheer palpable hatred just ==rolling== off of Trump

It has been shown time and time again that Trump has divine support on his side.

I think you, me, and several other thousands of anons are living and witnessing the upcoming grand finale to the chapter of the jews, and their greatest deception and deceit in history, and their continual plague on human civilization as we know it. This is a battle between old gods, like kek, who had been forced to watch powerlessly for years and years as their civilization and followers were enslaved, mutilated, raped, corrupted, and outright slaughtered like cattle to foreign deity powers relying on controlling demons and shit. Moloch and every other god behind the jews and mudslimes are panicking because they see the growing rise in the old gods banding together, fueled by anger, resentment, and desire for vengeance. They are fueled by the desire for justice that has been continuously outweighed by draconian lies. The preservation of a culture and society over the complete displacement and ruination is what is happening and what is at stake. Many many for years on end, including modern today have spent countless hours de-legitimizing the legacy of the U.S.

We are living that battle now user. Our next fight when we take to the stars will be the battle against space kikes.

At least Dubya was hilarious. McCain is an autist.

I wonder if the creators of DARPAnet knew what they were doing, that they were going to eradicate the media stranglehold on opinion

Shut up you fucking Clinton shill, this cunt cannot be allowed to use any screen to distract from the debates, this bankster butt licking cunt needs to be harangued in prime time.

He lost good friends during 9/11.

The documents will probably coincidentely go missing during Obama's last days.

Dubs responding to dubs. You're playing dangerously, Anonymous.

Do I smell a #TheTriggering2 coming on?

There is no lord.

There is only Oblivion!

This makes me want to watch his show.

You're in for a real treat.

What's the dates they want?

I don't know, but i'm definitely watching those quads.

More?

Checked.

Kek, great frog of maymays, we bid you aid us.

Give us the power to inhibit this base Jewry.

That anger when he starts on Jeb! is thrilling

greetings fellow goyim! vote for me!

Fix'd.

Trump can simply refuse. These debates were scheduled far in advance of the knowledge of who the opponents would be, and that by design.

The Clinton fears the Trump

Fox just went on the record to say that these dates have been in place for a few decades. Is there proof that this is rigging?

I want to believe it, but without evidence, Foxfags who support Trump may be skeptical.

Her focus group polling told her she's losing with blue-collar White males. That's their attempt to connect with them and show she's a real, honest American.

It's pathetic.

a real human bean

post teleport

First vid.
I was at the convention and I can assure you, he was masturbating during his speech.

Holla Forums, are we the russians?

Satan agrees!

If you liked that, you may enjoy this lovely piece of audiovisual cancer.

Hamburgers are awesome and delicious and anyone who doesn't think so is a pinko commie faggot.

USA
USA
USA

OH MY GOD MY SIDES

WHERE ARE MY SIDES

SOMEBODY HELP ME, OH GOD THE HORROR, MY SIDES ARE GONE

I CAN SEE MY INSIDES SPILLING OUT

CALL AN AMBULANCE

MY SIDES

TELL MY CHILDREN I LOVE THEM

DADDY'S GOING TO MEET THE LORD

Or just deport all niggers

I realize Hillary is a woman, and therefore unable to set a clock radio without calling one of the Secret Service guys for help, but has she really never heard of PVRs?

SHIT

holy shit they are fucking losing it, what is she babbling about buffalo wings, this is jonestown level collective insanity(like the actual jonestown not seedman)

:^)

clarification for deaf and retarded, it's HGTV, not HDTV

He's going back

the fuck is hgtv

lol nigga wat

"Go right ahead–"
*voice lowers to a whisper*
"–M-Mr. Trump…"

Fucking perfect.

This is a good idea.

Pick one schlomo

street shitter btfo

Reminder that we MUST keep Berniebots upset at Hillary for the next four months. They are NOT out of the race yet.

I love the comments too about street shitters being consistently cheaters. I mean, the pajeet nigger's smile while his text was being read shows you that.

Cucks btfo. If you goys have shitflix you should watch it on there to boost his ratings and rustle cuck jimmies.

Trump knows White Men will watch niggerball instead of the debates.

Here's also a vid shwing that trump does not take kindly to contradicting dykes that try and play reverse psychology moral superiority games

Motherfucker, I thought The Apprentice wasn't on Netflix streaming and got excited to check. It was not.

Its not? I don't use shitflix lol.

Fucking merchants wont even have his show on there.

DONALD TRUMP! DONALD TRUMP! DONALD TRUMP!
ALLAHU AKBAR!!!!

Sports ratings (particularly UFC and the NFL) are actually some of the only television programming to see an increase in ratings over the past few years.

I wonder why.

Anybody who has doubts about Trump should watch these clips.

FIFTEEN YEARS I HAVE BEEN WAITING

TO SIT UPON MY THRONE

not superbowl sunday user, the superbowl is in jan/feb

sunday is a big football day in the states as that's when most games for the week are played. but thursday night has at least one game and monday night football is YUUUGE thanks to NFL's marketing over the years. If I had to guess I'd say at least one debate would be up against a monday night game.

yep

Trump is gonna tear a new one in every libtard who throws a tantrum.

Here in my republican debate, just dispelled with this fiction that Barack Obama doesn't know what he's doing. It’s fun to dispel with the notion up here in the republican debate. But you know what I like more than dispelling fiction? Presidency. In fact, I’m a lot more proud of these 163 new delegates that I had to get installed to dispel with this fiction that Barack Obama doesn't know what he's doing. It’s like the senator Marco Rubio says, “Barack Obama knows EXACTLY what he's doing.”
Now maybe you’ve seen my republican debate where I talk about how I dispel with the fiction that Barack Obama doesn't know what he's doing. You know, I dispel with the fiction that Barack Obama doesn't know what he's doing not to show off it’s again about how Obama knows EXACTLY what he's doing. In fact, the real reason I keep this presidential bid here is that it’s a reminder. A reminder that Barack Obama is undertaking a systematic effort to change this country, because it wasn’t that long ago that he was in a big town across the country sleeping on a couch in the White House with only forty seven Obamacares in his Obamacare account. I didn’t have a systematic effort to make America more like the rest of the world, I had no opportunities.
But you know what? Something happened that changed my life. I bumped into a presidential candidate. And another presidential candidate. And a few more presidential candidates. I found five presidential candidate. And they showed me what they did to dispel with the fiction that Barack Obama doesn't know what he's doing. Again, it’s not just about dispelling with the fiction that Barack Obama doesn't know what he's doing., it’s about making America more like the rest of the world; Obamacare, the stimulus, Dodd-Frank and the deal with Iran. And so I record a little speech, it’s actually on my republican debate, you can click here on this video and it’ll take you to my republican debate where I share three fictions that they taught me. Three fictions that you can dispel today no matter where you are.
So just click this video and you’ll be taken there in a second, and uh, I’m excited to dispel this fiction that Barack Obama doesn't know what he's doing. You’ll see, not because of anything of me but because I’ve been fortunate enough to learn from presidential candidates many years ahead of me. Not just in republican debates like these, although I love republican debates but also real in-person presidential candidates. So let me dispel with you these three fictions that have made all the difference in my life. They’re practical, you can do them today, you can start on them today. All right? See you there on my republican debates.

shut it down oy gevalt

Did he just force a nu-male to cower in front of him with his mere presence alone?