OPERATION "CRUSH JOHNSTEIN"

CRYPTO KIKE JOHNSTEIN STEALING VOTES FROM TRUMP

stltoday.com/news/local/govt-and-politics/trump-clinton-in-virtual-tie-in-missouri/article_ecbca03a-ea36-5bef-bf8c-fcb817cc7c31.html

Remember all those shills telling us how Johnstein is harmless, he's gonna steal Bernie votes? There's a reason they were pushing that meme so hard. Nevertrump cuckservatives are lining up behind this rat-faced faggot. It's time we start focusing our guns on his campaign.

Other urls found in this thread:

donaldjtrump.com/positions/pay-for-the-wall
therightstuff.biz/2016/04/29/trumps-our-guy-for-the-2016-election-we-have-no-choice/
archive.is/TNMwi
twitter.com/AnonBabble

no he's not stop being a faggot. he's a true conservative. trump should just wise up

First post shill post, never fails

anyone who spreads this meme is a newfag a retard or both

Filtered

reported and counterfiltered

I'll be voting for him, but only because I'm not in a swing state. I might as well use my vote to signal my dissatisfaction for both major parties.

Trust me, all the real libertarians know this guy is a cuck. I watched a live panel discussion from the Ludwig von Mises Institute and they were all shitting on him.

Checked.

It's probably one of the MODS

he's stealing votes from clinton
only incredibly socially liberal people would vote for this fag

1/10 democraps support Johnson
1/10 republicans support Johnson

Whoever wrote this article is fucked in the head and needs to huff the B

I'm sure johnstein is getting quite a bit of the cuckservative/lolberg vote. But even many of the lolbergs don't like him. And Trump will easily trounce him once he becomes a target.. The faggot is hillary-lite.

That being said we've had over a year of these polls and they have proven time and again that what ever number they attribute to Trump you can safely add at least 15pts to it.

Nigger even new York is going red this year.

Also they obviously are ignoring the huge swath of demoshits that are in open mutiny at the moment.

How about you vote your way into the nearest >>>/gaschamber/ retard

Funny how you purposely ignored

Weld is the one you go after. he's a member of the CFR and was a Gov of Mass during the HW era. my gut tells me Bush my put Weld in on Johnsons ticket to fuck with Trump. He tells Johnson whatever it'll give you polls to be a player in 2020 and Weld is Bush's pet.

Also I will add that you ignored

Those 1/10 Dems could be voting for Stein or Trump, but they're not going to Johnson. The only ones going to Johnson are the Republican and independent votes, hence, he's only taking from Trump.

a cuck who is actually worse than the left because they stab you in the back

Anyone who thinks the (((media))) has found any new love for Libertarian candidates other than as a way to stop Trump is insane. It's the same reason Perot got all the attention he did and we haven't seen major coverage of a 3rd party candidate since.

He's also a gun grabber who has "seen the light." This will piss off most LP members.

Those 1 in 10 republicans are neocons, user. If Johnson wasn't on the ticket, they would be voting for Hillary.

Johnson pulls more from Hillary than from Trump.

The NeverHillary democrats will be voting Green.

All is going according to plan.

Yes, he's a cuck, but at the very least he's better than Clinton.

Believe it or not, Holla Forums, some of us don't trust Trump. He was a huge Hillary supporter 4 years ago, donating thousands to her campaign. I fear he's a plant, saying everything everyone wants to hear without explaining how it's all going to come together.
Johnson would at least damage the two party system.

HI

No, because those neocons who are voting for Johnson as a quasi-conservative alternative would otherwise vote for Hillary, as she at least represents their interests when it comes to perpetual war.

I live in commiefornia and I am still voting for Trump. Trump needs all the votes. Assuming your state is useless will allow Clinton to get ahead and laugh that people are going for useless third parties and letting her win. Besides, Trump has changed the Republicans and they are no longer the party they were before.

Really, don't you think that an anti immigration candidate doing well doesn't send a message to the GOP? How can you even consider not voting for Trump if you're not a cuck?

Is anybody else kinda hoping Johnstein makes it to debates and fucks up so badly that he finally takes down lolbergtardianism as a whole?

No, because Johnstein being at the debates takes away from Trump raping Hillary. We don't need a distraction who will never be president so Hillary can be safe from attacks during the debate.

"Anti-immigration", you mean.

Bill spoke about building a wall too, in the '90s. Trump's rhetoric is very much the same. Words are just that - words. Unless he starts explaining HOW he's going to make Mexico pay for the wall without China fucking us in a similar manner, I'm not going to let down my suspicion.

The libertarians all know this guy is a fucking cuck. McAfee knew it all throughout their debates…always stomped on Gary.

Following the lolberg protocols, he has to strip on stage and dance around nude at the first debate

When "white people should be ashamed of themselves" McAfee thinks you're a cuck, you've got issues.

Yes. McAfee.

Its on his website
donaldjtrump.com/positions/pay-for-the-wall

McAfee is a pervert who likes fucking subhumans. Probably a murderer too.

libertarian party might look like a threat on paper. But when they get any sort of attention they go full spaghetti. Look what happened when they got their convention televised.

These are literally all hypothetical senarios that could play out any way.

Listen, as a meme Trump is great. I like his character far better than Hillary or Sanders. Hell, I like him more than Jill, too. But nothing with him is solid. "You're gonna love it" or "we're gonna win so much, you're going to get tired of winning" does not win my vote.
I want solace in knowing that the plans he's going to carry out, will be carried out.
Like I said: talk is cheap.

Pick one.

You missed my point. If you're against race mixing because you see them as subhuman you should not have a problem with them being killed.

This looks more like an anime convention in some medium sized city than a fucking political convention.

He is a threat, but it's difficult to say how much of a threat he is. If he pulls a few votes from mostly red states, that's not a big deal. Libertarian ideology is too extreme for the average american. Try to associate him with anarcho-capitalists. In debates, try to his supporters defend shit like privatizing roads.

Welcome to 8/pol/, Gary, but we're not voting for you.

just tell jonson voters hes pro tpp and ask what kind of libertarian that is. Just that alone makes trump more libertarian than the libertarian candidate.

His VP pick is also a Feinstein tier gun grabber.

How will Johnstein fullfill any of that?
Nobody looks at third party candidates unless they take a massive amount of the total vote. Unless Johnstein takes 20%+ of this, nobody in Washington or political elite will care. Trump howeber has forced the GOP to listen to him, or kill the party. Whether or not you like him, Trump is the only person who can beat Hillary and even talks about some of these positions. It might be talk, but I rather have talk then 550% MORE REFUGEES, WAR AGAINST SYRIA, and whatever other shit Hillary can come up with.

I don't know if those polls necessarily show what you think they show. That poll doesn't include (((STEIN))), for one. For two, "independants" also count as Bern Victims, who are your typical "I can't be put in a box" signally not-a-democrat-but-always-votes-democrat. Furthermore, consider voter turnout - was not voting an option?

Eks dee.

So you'd rather vote for Johnson, who has talked and put out positions about wanting more immigration and is 100% OK with Sanders policies. OK, I believe you, fellow \POL\ack :^^^^)

With Trump you get a coinflip. He might be just as bad as Clinton, he might be the next Nixon. With Clinton/Johnson you get a known devil.

therightstuff.biz/2016/04/29/trumps-our-guy-for-the-2016-election-we-have-no-choice/

Didn't he say some shit about a christian should have to bake a gay cake in the libertarian debate too?

You do realize that there are already lots of private toll roads? I drove on such an "extreme" road just today. holy shit

Anyway, the Rothbard faction largely split from the Libertarian Party a long time ago.

Wasn't he also the head of some kind of Holohoax remembrance committee?

This is probably why Johnson got Weld on board. I hope they still hit the bed though.

Yep

Interstates wouldn't exist in a libertarian world. Accept that.

Yet transcontinental private railroads existed before the interstate system…

Every day is repost day.

So as long as we can create new land on the fly to avoid property rights issues, then private companies can create effective transportation systems. Interesting.

Repeat after me: "I want Hillary Clinton to win." That's what you're saying when you say that you want to vote Gary Johnson. He's not going to win. He can only cause Trump to lose.

>He's only taking from drumpf, not Hillary! (Even though most indecisive voters are left leaning because they hate Hillary. Best you just forgot that…) Just look at my these objective polls!
>P.p.p.please attack Johnstein for us goys guys!

Nah

meant for OP. Oh well

He served on the holocaust committee during the 2000s, but I don't know if he was the head. He compared Trump's plans to deport all the illegals to Kristallnacht though.

There are some states that are going to go one way or another no matter what. I would vote Trump if it mattered, but it wont. My vote can have only a signaling role.

then vote for Trump anyway, you dirty fucking cuck faggot

Correction: This poll does include STEIN, should've clicked the link before I posted. I do remember a thread up, about the pollsters removing the "not vote" option, which reduced Trump's share of the vote.. Which I believe reflects the butthurt berners.

If Johnson dramatically cut welfare programs, that would get rid of way more burritos than the Trump wall ever could. Even most of the legal ones would go back.

That makes absolutely no fucking sense.

Nah, I'd rather vote for someone who would pull the rug out from under dindus and other parasites, dismantle the Federal Reserve and deny all foreign aid to Israel.

It makes perfect sense. They're welfare leeches. Libertarians want to eliminate welfare. Without it, they would go back of their own volition.

Fuck off faggot's, leave my grammar alone.

Depending on the outcome of the debates, the percentages could be very close in some states. Your vote is critical.

Finally, I would caution you against a pro-immigration candidate. This is very lolbertardian, but it's also a big part of why it's called it lolbertardian. Gary "Let 'em in to play with my" Johnson wants immigration from nations which don't have large populations of people that care about limited government.

In a very real way, voting Libertarian is voting against the advancement of a nation with libertarian ideas.

As I told the other user, voting 3rd party will do nothing. Party elites and the most influential do not care about third parties getting stronger. Unless they had 20% of the popular vote or more, no one cares about the message the third party tries to send. In fact, they use the third party as a way to split the vote and win. Trump has already changed the party he is in. A third party vote will do nothing. Vote Trump into office, even if you are not in a swing state. Every vote counts toward his total number and that will send a bigger message then a third party nobody who just that NOBODY cares about, except to mention time to time in the news and that to split the vote.

No, you fucking moron, they wouldn't. Even if welfare was slashed (which would probably induce mass nigger riots), the spics would not go, because mexico is simply far shittier than America even without the welfare. Why would illegal spics want to go back to that crime-infested, filthy, violent, drug-cartel-filled shithole of a country when they can stick around in America?

When America's in recession, many of them do go back… how do you explain that?

The fact is that by and large they couldn't afford to live in the U.S. without welfare benefits. The cost of living is much lower in Mexico.

All I need to say is that after Chrischan got his weird vagina thing done, he said he supports Gary Zogson.

weew

holy fucking shit, Chris-chan is now a trannie?

Don't worry. I've got you covered.

Didn't he get fucked by some black guys?

You mean this bumbling fool?

Hidden

This poll is hilariously deceptive.

DEMOGRAPHICS
PARTY ID: Democrat 219 (35%)
Republican 211 (34%)
Independent 195 (31%)
35-49 193 (31%)
50-64 186 (30%)
65+ 133 (21%)
Refused 2

RACE: White/Caucasian 514 (82%)
Black/African American 86 (14%)
Other 21 (3%)
Refused 4 (1%)

SEX: Male 305 (49%)
Female 320 (51%)

REGION: St. Louis Metro 230 (37%)
Kansas City Metro 125 (20%)
Northern Missouri 55 (9%)
Central Missouri 60 (10%)
Southeast Missouri 65 (10%)

My typically Republican voting family is talking about voting for Gary Johnson this year because even though they don't like Libertarian candidates, they hate Trump and Hillary a lot more.

What arguments do they have against trump?

What the fuck?

I've been following CWC since 9/11/08, how the hell did I miss this?

You are believing the idea that everyone goes back. Also, the cartel became huge again, so the recession is rather irrevelant now that its safer here then in Mexico. Furthermore, who is going to stop mayors and governers from keeping welfare programs and allowing illegals to pour in?

Here is from the ontheissues.org page on Gary Johnson
_Bigger border fence will only produce taller ladders. (Jan 2016)
Only good thing that might do something
None of his positions will help against Mexicans/illegals, but let them flood in without care. Visas? Number 1 way to get in and stay in. His reluctance to do anything to the border and actively go after illegals only means they will take over, and some of his positions support illegals, which will want them to stay.

I think this is a recent happening user

It only happened about a week ago.

Does he have a new youtube channel up?

you could check his facebook
I wouldn't

Some people say "dual gender", he calls himself a "tomboy"…

Either way he has a dick and a weird "vagina" thing.

its a wound that is caused by flesh eating bacteria, he is gonna die within next month

Don't bullshit me user, I… I know what I saw.

It's an open wound that's the result of an infected piercing.

The best part is he thinks his vagina grew in because of watching YouTube videos.

You guys sure like to go ruining fun…

I mainly follow the whole chris-chan fiasco because he actually graduated from a high school 15 minutes away from me, got arrested at the Gamestop I actually used to go to. I even tried to see if I could go to his trial for the meme of it.

I don't know, maybe it's something they put in our water, everyone here's a bit off.

Sage for off topic.

This nigger's going to die.

God, as naive and retarded as ever.

His voice even sounds the same.

Dubs confirm the end of CWC.
I guess he won't die on the street after all…

but he said he went to the doctor… I'm confused

Wouldn't a doctor take some interest in some guy saying he just grew a pussy?

He's probably lying about going to a doctor.
Polite sage for off-topic.

He lied. He lies all the time to allow himself to continue to live in his retarded world.

Has anyone tried calling his mom and telling her he has a life-threatening infection? I know trolls used to have her number.

Would she care? It seems she has been supportive of this shit and loves him in spite of what he is.

spoiler that shit motherfucker

looks breddy spoiled 2 me

That video was amazing

You can gas yourself any time

I saw the ejaculating vid a couple days ago
what has been seen cannot be unseen

Back on topic

Maybe we should spam/post about Johnson's support for TPP

Seems to kill the whole cool libertarian image.

Not him, but yes. This is what I've seen from cuckservatives I know. Even "did you know anti-semites support him."

This.

I don't actually LIKE Trump, but I'm on board because he actually has a better economic grasp and set of policies than the actual other candidates.

Johnson sold out his morals the second he said he'd support the TPP and Trump is the only one firmly against it. So Trump is the better Libertarian. Clinton was explicit yesterday that she'd drag young students deeper into debt more easily, while Trump is going to ban illegal workers and raise minimum wage for actual Americans. So Trump is the better democrat. Stein is obsessed with blaming amerians for the planets problems while Trump points out our efforts are wasted if China will produce literal mountains of toxic waste per day. Clinton claims to be nice but then goes off blaming a nuclear power for her own mistakes, while Trump at least tries to get along with guys like Putin instead of push us to war.

When you get past the bluster and get to the policy Johnson is just a feeble yes-man while Trump has a clearly outlined plan that doesn't kowtow to party dogma. The fact that liberal media is so willing to crush their own usual points of contention shows exactly how hollow and venomous they really are.

Nice try, leftist.

REMIND THE LOLBERGS THAT TRUMP WILL AUDIT THE FEDERAL RESERVE

Schlomo first post

Taking down the two party system is my top priority in this election.

That will cause everything else to crumble.

Great, then you'll be voting for the man the two parties have been shilling against endlessly, Trump.

CUCKED

FUCK I was waiting for a thread like this. I'm getting so fucking tired of the self righteous faggots preaching this guy on kikebook. He's lolberg in name only and would be an unmitigated disaster.

My parents were both #cruzmissiles during the primary. I changed them over through extensive conversation because they're rational people and listen to reason. I'm also not a dead-beat son and I care about my family. If you care about your family, make them vote Trump in November

This needs to be spread, there are shills all over this board spamming the "Johnson helps Trump" meme, when every disgruntled Republican I know is going for Johnson while every disgruntled libtard I know wouldn't consider him in a million years.

They're going all out trying to shill this faggot here, I've seen it in multiple threads.

Johnson averages 8-9% in polls, whereas he needs 15% in five polls to get into debates.He's also pulling equally from both sides.

Calling a SLIDE THREAD.

DO NOT BUMP

DO NOT BUMP

DO NOT BUMP

DO NOT BUMP

DO NOT BUMP

DO NOT BUMP

DO NOT BUMP

OP literally proves you wrong Chaim

Fuck off Moses, go find some foreskin to nibble.

BUMP

I for one supported Ron Paul in 2012 and Trump current year.

At this point in the game he's more likely to steal votes from liberals because he is one

Johnson isn't really siphoning votes from Hillary or Trump. People who are voting for him were never going to vote for either of the mainstream candidates in the first place. Do you honestly think Johnson supporters are going to start voting for Trump if you attack Johnson enough? There isn't a single fucking thing you could get on the guy other than that he's for open borders.

He's based his opinions on a limited amount of information given to him in this regard. He's not exactly an enthusiastic supporter of the deal though, and could likely be convinced otherwise.

I have heard Holla Forums tout this for a while, but when searching for Gary Johnson and any statements he's made about favoring a gun buyback program, I have found none. On the contrary, I have found him consistently defending the second amendment whenever the subject is brought up.

archive.is/TNMwi

Johnson is not a libertarian. He's not even a cucked pseudo-libertarian like most of the LP, the only reason he ends up aligned with them is that he likes weed.

Which one?

I'm voting for Johnson

He actually has experience running a state, plus he believes in smallish government

Neither of these apply to Trump.
Let your fetish go.

Christ that was fucking depressing.