Be 31 year old wizard

does got hates me?

No, he gave you a bj for free. Also you turned a life around. Be proud.

there is a world filter for "what???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????", how fucking retarded

s.p.a.g.h.e.t.t.i

it is part of wizardhood, your powers are now safe from 3DPD, and there isn't anything you can do about it faggot

This, she sensed your wizard aura, and rather than attempt to corrupt you she felt great shame at the very thought and left

the only magic power i have is to shitpost, i'd gladly trade it for some pussy

I can't say for sure what happened, but normally you should expect that type of reaction when a girl thinks you are a loser for whatever reason. Most likely she either thought you were ugly, had a terribly off-putting personality, or gave some obvious sign of being a total failure. If the girl had been servicing a man who was either handsome, rich, or charismatic, her ego would have inflated from the experience, and she would have finished, swallowed, and asked for more. Instead her mind was alarmed by the fact that she was lowered to the position of being a woman who sucks a loser's dick and her ego was crushed. She then cried and left before creating more trauma for herself.

Perhaps you should consider that maybe your lack of sex wasn't your problem after all. Sure, it sucks not having it, but prostitutes were never going to fix more than the surface of your problems. Become a winner first. Then you'll have the privilege to safely decide if sex is what you really need. The world owes you nothing. It's up to you to take the initiative to conquer it.

3DPD was a whore, the most basic of what a 3DPD is. They don't care what you look like or how you act, as long as they are getting money.

pussy is fleeting

wizardry is forever

what???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

what??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? lel

w‌hat

idiots

mom's what???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

after few awkward seconds, i tell her to stop
That's where you fucked up

God loves you more than you know, user. Find out how:
>>>/christian/

that was already difficult for me to get my dick hard her crying made it impossible.
she could've sucked it for hours, it wouldn't work

You say that like it's a bad thing

That would have given me an instaboner, tbh. I love it when girls cry.

degenerate thread

Anyone have any good spaghe​tti recipes?

buying a prostitute does not mean you have gotten laid. anyone with money can buy a prostitute, but to truly get laid, you must convince a girl to sleep with you.

Convincing people with money is still convincing them.