The world is ugly

There's more food choices than ever before, but people are getting fatter, uglier, and less healthy in general in spite of the possibility of getting better nutrition than their ancestors. There's more information at your fingertips than ever before, but people are thinking less and becoming educated with garbage. Why are you faggots flocking to physical and mental poisons and then coming to every imageboard to shit up the place like radioactive waste?

yeah pretty much

It's too late for anything tbh. I went the Holla Forums way but then I realized you can run 100 trucks into white people and they'll still be asking for more. We're done.

Humanity is hopeless, that is why. As long as retards want blood for their perceived supremacy, as long as faggots want you to shut up and accept their pronouns, as long as the corporate aristocrats rule the world, nothing will ever change for the better. Once science unlocks the secret to biological immortality, you can bet your ass that the plebs will become literal fucking cannon fodder who get slaughtered and fed to animals to ensure the proliferation of agriculture. If not that, then the "death prone" subclass of plebs will be forced to live in a literal fucking prison camp for the remainder of their lives and be subservient to the rich who can afford to be immortal. This class dichotomy already exists, it's just that you can count on even the rich eventually dying.

Black pilled faggots

big surprise

it's the cluster b personality disordered zombie goyim

I'm sorry, but can you clarify and maybe elaborate on whether you meant OP is cluster b or if you were in agreement with "The world is ugly." and were blaming it on cluster b people.

I was in the grocery store today. As I swiftly moved around the masses of awkwardly waddling and slow people, I searched and searched for one person without a double chin, cankles, and misaligned posture. Instead my gaze found young people with working legs in those electric wheelchair buggies. Every time I go in public, I find bloated, crooked, and lethargic zombies living somewhere between life and death. I don't hate them, but since I was a child I have been naturally disgusted by them. They seem unclean. My gut whispers, "Do not touch." and "Keep your distance."

How dare I be offended by their presence? The situation is like a cloudy day that won't go away. Where, oh where, is the sun? Will I never witness rays of light piercing these clouds of doom? The night has been long and the winter cold. Now, instead of spring showers, it rains insulin.

Because my life sucks.

This

Relax.
Everything comes to an end.

You could tell us about your problems. This board is your Holla Forumslog. Maybe someone could muster up some advice. It'll be okay as long as I don't have to look at you or touch the flab on the back of your arms. Even I have a heart, albeit a very handsome heart with good genetics. I don't look down on you. I look away.

It's easier to find comfort in something familiar then try something new and be better off for it.

People always go with what's easier.

deal with it

Today I saw a young boy with what looked like post menopausal arm flab on the back of his arms. EveryJuan seems to be dying of fatassitis, even children.

World is a fuck
VR is my only hope now

No, faggot. Open your eyes. Stare into the abyss. The problems of the world cannot be solved until they are confronted. You can't run from this world. Escapism is just a trap where a man gives up and waits to be swallowed by the evil he was too afraid to conquer.

t. Americans

Where are you from?

:)

Probably a europoor country. He won't say though cause he is so embarrassed.

the world is ugly
the only thing I can do is remember and live by ideals that seems to have been lost

Can't imagine that Juan going over well, lol

Just depends on where you shop hJuanstly. Go to upperclass area you'll see Trader Joes and Whole Foods and beautiful, healthy people. Go to lower class areas and you'll see typical grocery stores that don't even have a salad bar or a butcher. I don't buy meat unless I spoken personally to the butcher. Better deals and better cuts.

That's just humans becoming ever more useless and redundant. We are allowed to give in to our weakness because there's nothing forcing us not to.

Machines will soon take over. The human story is coming to a close.