Memes that make fun of Hillary

Lets see some anti Hillary stuff, here is my shitty OC contribution to the pile

Other urls found in this thread:

getpaint.net/index.html
youtube.com/watch?v=QCrf9cGnzoM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

this is some of the worst OC

give me the 2 pics you used fam I'll make it a good one and you can still say ist was yours deal?

bump because there's something i need to slide

common OP i'm waiting here!

Haha i know it sucks but I just wanted to get the ball rolling

you can't expect much with only 15 minutes in MS Paint

nah man the idea is pretty good. need the original shillary picture tough

Oh sorry here you go

there you go

Nice bro, your paint skills are light years beyond mine

check this out OP:

getpaint.net/index.html

can't fight in the memewars of today without proper tools

Nice.
Now shop a symbolic murican city/monument/building she is destroying in the backround.

I was thinking the same thing like putting little American flags all over the buildings. Maybe do a series where Trump as UltraMan comes out and fights HillZilla

alright i'm on it.

That would be awesome, I do a decent job persuading normies on Kikebook when I have decent memes and infographics. And with the recent Bernout at the DNC and a few friends that were Cruzmissles I find it easier to get them on the Trump train by attacker her in front of them than actually attacking their loser candidates. Just trying to do my part to end this madness in November to bring in the reign of the God Emperor.

The few Chucky doll ones ive seen are great

Nice and topical

That 4th pic great

How is it better than gimp?

Danm Young Hillary was kinda hot

Absolutely BTFO

GIMP is more powerful, as I understand it.
It's the only program I've been using. And it's free, unlike Photoshop.

And then she became a Leftist

Fresh meme.

Don't even think about it!

behold ihr schweinehunde meine GERMAN ENGINEERING powerz

The Trump vs. Clintonzilla sounds pretty fitting for the Normies at least more fitting than this:

kek

I'll proceed with working on the comic now

Wish I could find a better quality version.

Nice! our hero shoopAnon delivers the fresh OC
Here's some inspiration

Someone good with photoshop make the shit bigger but it can't be too big and can't look shopped.

how does this look? I could probably touch it up

dumping what I have

that didn't look good. smudged it. good?

Have people with her shirt and shoop in I'm with stupid. Bonus if shilldog and the stooge are standing together

That 3rd one gets me every time

I'll be honest, the way those posts read… I wouldn't doubt it if either Comey, or someone close to the investigation, wrote it. Some of the phrasing and choices of wording indicates a personal anger over this. And I don't mean a general, 'that corrupt bitch, I'm pissed!' kind of anger. I mean a more personal kind of rage.

This word, alone, is repeated several times. Not just as a kind of 'guess' in terms of context, but with certainty. This is an assertion of what those articles actually are. These leaks ARE warnings to Hillary to cut her shit, or be thrown under the bus.

Would be the message being conveyed. And what this user says… all of it is a certainty.

I'm trusting my gut on this. The user who wrote this knows more than he's letting on, and added this little bit to make it just seem like he's only 'speculating' despite having outlined everything else with that tone of confidence that all of this WILL take place.

Save that image. I have a feeling we're about to see this anons' 'speculations' come to fruition soon. September/October being the predicted time frame. Labor Day most likely as that was noted specifically.

I may just be reading too much into it. but I can't help but note the personal tone to this entire set of posts.

Lizard woman is a good one.

Wait a minute, Hillary is connected to T*ock and G**E?

censorship required to avoid shillbot tidal wave

oh shit i forgot about that

Please clue me in on this? or at least enough to get me started on my own?

well, since you got hitler dubs, the secret words are tavistock and GATE.

Neat just thinking about it I got HH dubs in my 2nd thread ever made and ive been lurking the chans since early 2004.

thats better

youtube.com/watch?v=QCrf9cGnzoM

I know this thread is old as fuck, but Godzilla is a good guy come on man just how young are you?

Hello darkness my old friend.

Godzilla wasnt always the "good guy", how old are you? Only time he was the "good guy" was when another monster showed up on his turf and started smashing japan before he did. But I don't expect (((you))) to get that

AIDS?
TB?
Cancer?

or…..

Hantavirus, which comes from (((rats)))

Nice dubs and trips and DUBS DUBS

is this a bootleg meme or something?

what the actual fuck

sage

That last one is funny as hell.

when you see it

Stupid niggers. Don't they even read the menu?

Photoshop is free. Stop using inferior software because of Jew "copyright laws".

Someone could have saved her, anons.

The problem with modern liberals, is that they feed you endless laughable material. There is literally thousands of hours of good stuff to work with. You could never get to the end of it.

COME ON, THUNDERCHILD

What is she even saying?

What is that biofuel pic doing in there?

Not my best, but here you go

I always wondered why Anthony Weiner was out chasing ass showing his dick all over when his wife attractive. Then I came here and read discussion of the rumors of HillZilla and Humea. Then it made sense. He was free to pursue other because he was being cucked by Hillz so he was free to cheat.

HA nice

Absolutely, That's why I started this with my shitty OC since we just got a fresh batch of new from the DNC I wanted to reload on new memes to be prepared to do battle with the hoards of idiots I encounter.

that kike is married to that terrorist? wtf?

kill them all. let them hang

Yes they are and have been since before Holla Forums became aware of either of them.

I don't know where this came from but more please

semites are fucking disgusting

I know that was the least gross picture i could find of them