Is there anyway I can love someone even if they are so hideous?

Is there anyway I can love someone even if they are so hideous?

He's such a nice loving guy but he is so very ugly.
Also, he is depressed and doesn't tell me his problems. He lies to me when he is sad. It makes me angry when he lies like that. How am I ever going to make him happy if he can't tell me his problems? He keeps telling me that he's sad & that he does not know why. Why would he keep telling me, while he has no reason to be?
All in all, he's not good looking… Hes really.. Ugly. But I try and try say to myself that he's not. But he really is…
He's such a sweet guy though.
Although there is one problem that I wouldn't be able to stand… Regardless of his looks.

Nice thread I rate it 2/10

bag over head

yes he probably wants to fuck you so spread you boy pussy and get prepared. What's the other problem.

I don't know where else to ask the question. I was gonna post on 4chan cause I didn't wanna shit this board up like 4chan is. But I was range banned.

Yeah he does but…. People need love first.

lmao just find another user willing to destroy your boypussy
why pick an ugly one

Cause I don't just want secs

Tell him to tell you what's wrong or shit the fuck up about it, make it known you care but it's irritating not being able to help.

I do. I say "you can't just be sad without a reason"
I ask him things he could be sad about but I get an "I dunno" back.

He can literally tell me his full history. But not what's going on now.

Just suck the sadness out of his winking dickhole

Go with the flow

PRIIIIIMMMMOOOOOOOOO

VICTORIA

Pony up some dough and buy him some cosmetic surgery.

What why.

He's got a reason he probably just doesn't want to tell you because it relates to you most likely, tell him no matter what he says you'll still feel the same way or something along those lines

Maybe he's sad because he's ugly?

Also, is he ugly as in fat?

So, he wants the attention you give him but not the intimacy.

Low self esteem. That's literally it. Ask me how I know.

How do you know?

I have low self esteem. That's the exact shit I would say/do if I were a beta faggot on top of that. I'm not so I don't go around telling people I'm sad and then refusing to talk about it. He likes the atyention but is holding back.

Shove his dick in your butthole and don't stop going up and down after he cums.

it's possible, just love him like anyone else. you'll probably never find another like him. keep him.

Looks aren't shit. All that matters is what's inside. There aren't alot of good people in this world nowadays, and you must appreciate that you have found one of these rarities. Here is how i would put it: Would you eat a cake, that looks beautiful, but tastes like utter crap? Or vice versa?

Yeah they are. I hate this meme. Pushed by parents, teacher etc etc. They do matter to an extent. I don't mind ugly people. But this person is hideous.

How hideous, though? See, the sleeve I'm with now ain't a pretty thing, she's the model of plain with nothing going for her on the physical front; no tits, no ass, no face, no h/w ratio, she just isn't sexy in any way – and that doesn't bother me one bit 'cause she more than makes up for it in other areas, the only time I can see it being a potential deal breaker is if I found her out-and out repulsive, not just 'unattractive'.

How bad is he?

What if he got a makeover or put some other kind if effort into it? What if he got fit.

It is VERY hard to get into someone who is hideous. I'm a male and when I was 19 the only girl who ever even wanted me was a 17yo fat white girl. I like big bitches though. Her weight honestly wasn't a problem

It was all the other shit that came with her body even though her personality was a 11/10. She was a good and sweet Catholic very religious girl. Didn't even have a boyfriend or did anything with boys at the same (she was very honest with me)

But she was fat
-Had terrible acne on her face
-Had man-face
-Had no tits bug a huge ass belly
-Had very small curly hair (and I like girls with long straight-ish hair)
-Girl who loved life and laughed a lot but had a very annoying laugh

She asked me to prom and I said no. Later she asked me to marry her. I said no. I was going to a party college and thought I'd get plenty of bitches

Now I'm 30 and still a virgin. I often think if I could go back in time if I should have just bit the bullet and married her. At least then I'd get to fuck someone and I knew she loved me.

But even then I don't know if I could have stayed with her. With her ugly unattractive fucking body I doubt I could even get hard

There's some truth to this nigger's jive.

is that one of these weird things women came up with to trick man to collect/hunt them food?

What's the first letter of your first name and the first letter of his first name?
Just answer this ^
Pretty sure I know you

There are probably a thousand people who have this problem.
He doesn't go on here though.
My name starts with an H and his starts with an I
What does yours start with? Any match?

Yeah if you did marry her you would look at her while you're married and think to yourself that you could have gotten better, and you should have just waited. Are you good looking at all?

He already is fit enough. Maybe a bit of a fat face but his stomach is skinny and there isn't much fat their at all.

TITS OR GTFO.

YOU KNOW THE FUCKING RULES SLUT.

Show me balls first

Repulsive…

Okay, let me show you what would have happened if you'd gotten with her.

Why does this thread make my balls tingle?

A man that is unfulfilled feels sad, they aren't feeling usefull, like they make a difference
it's a big part of what it is like being a man, that primal urge of wanting to have their own shit together and be useful in some meaningful way
the male psyche is realy not complex at all
men are worker ants, providers, take that away and they feel unfulfilled which leads to sadness and in some cases anger