Trump Rejects Visit to Israel Before Election: 'I'm Not Traditional'

Trump Rejects Visit to Israel Before Election: 'I'm Not Traditional'

Donald Trump brushed off the idea of making a trip to Israel before Election Day.

The Republican presidential candidate insisted at a Wednesday press conference that he would not follow in the footsteps of other White House hopefuls who have journeyed to Israel, saying at a press conference: “I’m not traditional.”

In May, Trump said he was planning a trip to Israel, and as recently as last month campaign sources told New York Magazine that the candidate was planning an Israel trip prior to the Republican National Convention.

However, Trump has not visited Israel since he declared his candidacy last year.

At the press conference, Trump argued that while he would like to go to Israel, he already has a strong relationship with Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu.

Before moving on to other questions, Trump emphasized that he stands with Israel “100%.”

However, Trump canceled a trip to Israel to meet with Netanyahu last December after the Israeli Prime Minister publicly condemned Trump’s proposed ban on Muslims. Instead, Trump tweeted that he would meet with Netanyahu “after I become President.”

In March, a survey revealed strong support for Trump among Israeli Jews, with one in four saying they would vote for him. But another poll by Israel’s Channel 2 last month showed Israeli support of Trump trailing that of Clinton by seven points.

GOP candidate Mitt Romney traveled to Israel in 2012 as the Republican party candidate as part of a relationship-building trip with foreign leaders like Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu. Accompanied by megadonor Sheldon Adelson, who has yet to financially back Trump as promised, Romney attended fundraisers filled with wealthy American-Israelis in addition to meeting with Netanyahu and dining at the official residence.

haaretz.com/world-news/u-s-election-2016/1.733758
archive.is/xQTGi

Other urls found in this thread:

thezog.info/who-controls-donald-trump/
youtube.com/watch?v=obIa7ZIHzXE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Bump

wait… he's gone to Israel already before? Any pics of him at the wall?

Probably not.

Trump's choice on this matter does show that he's not quite the good goyim that some would think of him.

Of course, if you're going to survive in Jew York you better know how to defeat kikes in business.

This matters.

I hope so. He's going to win.

Nope, you'll never get a cuck wall pic from Trump. They'd be all over Holla Forums if they actually existed.

There's only one Wall you'll see Trump at baby.

And it's in Mehiko

I bet.

Why can't we just admit he's pro-Israel and support him with significant reservations?

Seems a little hypocritical

Political and social play, it's like how he treated Rubio and other political opponents after defeating them. This keeps people guessing.

What if he's pro-Israel, just wouldn't sacrifice his country to its altar? I mean, that alone would have to be a tough one to swallow for the Jews, but I'd find that reasonable. If not, forgive a politically illiterate and sleep deprived eurofag.

Also the OP seems to indicate just that: America first, international politics later. Sage for double post.

wew

Because all of his pro-Israel rhetoric is lipservice. Whether we want to admit it or not, jews wield immense power in US politics and no matter if someone is a Republican or Democrat, every candidate has to be a zionist or they're ganged up on and crushed.

Trump talks about how much he loves Israel just like he says he loves Mexico and China, but the fact that he won't put on a yamalke and go bow his head at the wall for a photo op indicates that he might not be as much of a puppet as every other candidate running.

Actions mean a lot more than words.

He is proving to them that he doesn't need the kikes to get elected. Then after he gets elected, he will meet with them to tell them they don't have any power over him.

where were you when hillary's puppeteers instructed her to go to israel and dance in front of the wall to appease the jews and seize the voting bloc only to destroy her foundation of free palestine islamist degenerates?

YES
Do you think he's reading this board, saw the increasing disillusionment with us and decided to do -THIS-?

Sat at home browsing Holla Forums, obviously.

They all do eventually…

I just can't wait for the shilling next year, with the Tump yarmulke at the wall spam.

We never denied he was pro-israel retard. We always say (A) we don't care (B) it's a meaningless criticism when the opposition is pro-israel (C) there are far more important domestic issues that we are supporting him over

You knew that already, you just wanted an excuse to spam "Trump" and "pro-Israel" in the same post.

Someone needs to go there and carve some dank happy merchants into the (((wall))).

MAD CONFIDENCE

Slip one of these in there?

Why can't you gas yourself Moshe?

So what's the kike wall supposed to represent? Why the cuck ritual all the people in power seemingly need to do?

Why can't we admit that the Jews are a powerful adversary and that Trump would be a moron to reveal his power level?

It should be obvious goyim
Its what they do to display their power against those wailing cucks

Because not everyone on Holla Forums is an autistic, idealist crypto kike concern troll like yourself

The kikes already know he's on their side. Why does he need to go to Israel and potentially lose support of both the left and right?

He's already licked the ass of Israel time and time again. We don't need anymore evidence that he's a shill in goyim clothing.

4D? 5D? 6D?

THE MAN IS PLAYING 11 DIMENSIONAL CHESS.

HE HAS TRANSCENDED STRING THEORY

Also, Trump WILL be elected and he will betray you. Just prepare your anus so it doesn't come as too much of shock.

YOU WILL BURN ON EARTH BEFORE YOU BURN IN HELL, KIKE

Does anyone here think that a good chunk of this pro-Trump shilling is being done by Israelis? I sure do.

That is exceptionally dank

Your Shabbos is showing, shill.

See:

If anybody here sounds like an Israeli, it's you.

Fucking kill yourself right now shill.

Why stop at a finite dimension?

HE'S PLAYING N DIMENSIONAL CHESS.

wew is that putin? middle left

It's the little things.

middle right*

Of coarse. There are plenty of other foreign leaders that have gone there, too. Maybe I'll add them to the collage. (Tony Blair, Shinzo Abe, the pope, Steven Harper, etc…)

And yet people say Putin is the savior of the white race (sometimes). Putin isn't too bad, but he's not much different from other Jew puppet leaders. He's probably just given more free reign because he has the mafia and some former-commie Jews on his side.

Hey user, have you checked yourself for homosexuality lately?

So he's never going to Israel

webm where you can actually hear what he's saying. Somebody should put it back on jewtube.

That's some low energy bait fam

He has to play a tight game. he can't upset his internet people and his "neo-nazi" supporters, but he has to keep up the image to the jews and regular normie supporters that he's pro-israel.

so if they jfk him
or he jews us
or the globalist kikles steal the election
our backs are finally against the wall
hope you motherfuckers have been keeping in fighting shape

there is no way to tell his actions before they happen
he had fam in the klan so there is a good chance he is one of us
either way
times are changing
no putting this genie back in the bottle

Wew lads.

(Checked)
After the election, he will.

It sure is a possibility, but it is kind of surprising that it didn't already happen.

For all the shills we have infesting Holla Forums, not one has provided a picture of Trump at the Wailing Wall.

Because they can't.

They desperately want those pics, that's why on they're trying to meme him being anti-Israel to try and pressure him into doing it.

on other sites*

Make it happen

Of course he's not going to Israel, Trump is going to build his own wall and make the kikes worship it.

Literally just supporting the claim that he had to what he had to do in order to deal with Kikes properly as a businessman in Jew York

Inserting Pepe into the wailing wall will give us the memetic energy necessary to disarm the Sampson option.

SO MUCH THIS

checked n' keked

keep those mental gymanstics going, mate.

INSERT PEPE

this.

Dubs confirm.

The day if Trump adorns himself with a yamaka I follow him no more. here's a hope he never partakes in that ritual once he is elected

Right on.

SIEG HEIL

Isn't this some kind of lame Holla Forums meme? I've been seeing this sentence a lot.

I've seen that merchant a thousand times and it still makes me laugh.

All I see is dicksucking on the kike side, not on Trump's part.

OY VEY WHAT IS THIS GOY THINKING?!

You people are retards. He's not as pro-Jew or as anti-Jew as you want him to be.
He is likely somewhere in between.

He is not "the savior of the white race" like some says…

Anons sperg out about it, but it's a tourist's must-visit, like China's Great Wall. It would be weird to visit Israel and stay away from the Western Wall. The kippah is required by religious tradition, kinda like taking off your shoes when you enter a Mosque. Those pics dont mean shit.

Hey, guise, how often does it rain in Israel?

can't wait to see the butthurt on Holla Forums when trump wins and gives israel anything they want

You goys aren't thinking big enough. That wall is basically a big kike wishing well.

Can somebody please explain to a non-burger what is with the US kissing Israel's ass so much? Beyond the obvious jews controlling the world thing, since this has to be explainable to bluepills as well.

The excuse usually given is something like

USA has more Jews than fucking Israel, so their grip is a good bit tighter here than it is in other parts of the world.

what does it mean, though? is this the common israeli kike? if so, then i suppose they believe that trump's beliefs align with theirs re: keeping muslims out, building a wall etc

Who wrote the quotes in the pic you posted ?
Where it comes from ?

that's FUCKING AWESOME!!

hypocritical? as if jews would ever be hypocritical!!

remember the 6 gajillionbazillion, you filthy no soul goyim cattle prick!

now you, you I like

A place not only of kikes and shills, but mind. You are now entering: The Kosher Zone

also checked

Even if Trump didn't like Israel; he'd be a fucking idiot to publicly say it.

Its to keep the kikes from shouting "He's anti-semite" and starting up the zionist conditioning in most normies and others. Its the same thing with how the media can't reveal about our threat: to the people that would have a chance at supporting trump, his constant praise of israel would make comments that trumps anti-Semitic insane and ludicrous. The kikes know how big of a threat he is, but they can't pull out their big oy vey card. Because it would be mostly a waste of time.

They own and run all the media, plus our Evangelical Christians worship Jews even though the vast majority have no experience with them whatsoever. They fervently believe all the Greatest Ally bullshit they hear in in church and from the media, since Israel figures-in to their beliefs about the return of Jesus, and like all Christians they fancy themselves the "real Jews".

Jews themselves understand this situation, by the way. Jews know that these Christians believe that only a small number of Jews will be spared at the Apocalypse and convert to Christianity at the "End Times". Jews use this as justification for their knowing exploitation of these Christians– ruining their nation, sending their kids to fight Israel's Middle East Wars & et cetera, since the way they see it, these Evangelicals don't really care about them or Israel anyway.

The terrified look on the jewish faces when they're around Putin says everything.

Are there any explosives that can be handled safely with bare hands that are activated with water?

My only thought is a vial of something like pure sodium, powdered, and then carefully shaken into the paper without touching it (though even that’s a stretch). If it rains once you get it in the wall, it’ll explode on contact with the water.

Have you forgotten about when he stood up in front of the Republican Jewish Congress and said

Wew lad

PRAISE
R
A
I
S
E

KKK
KEK
KKK

Are'nt the notes folded to fit between the cracks?
Why not just make a "prepared" one and then do some shady moves and switch out the bogus note to the prepared one?

2,3,4, dimethyl-kektamine

have you seen "marching to zion"? that kike anderson does a good job exposing the christian zionists and talmudic satan worshippers

when was the church infiltrated?

Kek responds!

Nice Heqet, user.

You again.

It's like you really do not understand a single fucking thing about egyptian deities or magic.

Fucking squib.

So the top 20% of blacks are smarter than the top 50% of whites? Holy shit that image is so camouflaged it's amazing.

I think you meant bottom 50% user.

Is Ebola-chan Kek too, you foolish Nub?

Good to see Trump is still his own man and refuses to go full shabbos goy. If anyone knows the kike's and their trick's its him, spent his whole life in New York around these blood drinking, foreskin munching, Moloch worshipers. I hope he can outjew the jew and Make America Great Again.

Fuck off, Trumpnigger.

dubs confirm blind trump shill retarded

I bet your collage isn't as good as mine.

What do you call this, Trumpnigger?

Donald Trump's Speech at the AIPAC Policy Conference 2016
youtube.com/watch?v=obIa7ZIHzXE

Isn't this the second time that he's done this?

How bad of a goy is Trump?

Trump is 1/4 Jewish.

He's German and Scottish you fucking shill.

I'm super pumped 'bou't this. I want to do a leaping high five to Eric and Donald…and Donald Jr…

What's behind that wall? A portal to Satan's realm?

he has real estate developments in Israel ya dummy

Hello, Chaim! I see it's only a little warm in Tel Aviv, too bad! Wish it were 616 degrees out there!

Sickening.

(checked)

And this.

Hello Renegade Radio.

It the remembrance of the First Shoah when the Romans destroyed the Second Temple.

The trick is that the current wall is confirmed to be the outer wall of a Roman fort. Not the temple. That was completely destroyed, to the foundations.

The Wailing Wall is basically a holohoax museum from the first century where goy go for repentance for the evils that romans(whites did).

A picture of Trump at AIPAC is much better.

Wrong. His father was 1/2 Jewish. Two of his father's parents were Marrano crypto-Jews.

Not really. Where's his yamulke while he kisses the Wall? You haven't posted that yet,
==you fucking Shill==.

Fuck.

YOU FUCKING SHILL
There that's better

Pretty much what I do tbh.

We can do that but then most people on Holla Forums can only hold a dichotomy in mind.

When you are already a part of team Israel there's no need to apply for a job.

Trips of Truth

It's just Realpolitik. Putin is a White Nationalist who hates the echobergs and wants to pop 'em in the oven.

None of Trump

Oy vey, I guess this proves that we should vote for Hillary Clinton i am now a #HillaryMissile.

I can't believe just how simplistically new anons think. They should really be embarrassed. Guilt be association and virtue signalling is as far as they can get when it comes to complex political issues

LURK MORE YOU DUMB SHIT

You dumb fucks are going to welcome the NWO with open arms

How anybody can claim the whole kosher conspiracy is fake is beyond reason at this point.

The absolute sheer and utter ridiculousness US politicians from both parties do to kowtow to these kikes even at the expense of America interests and lives is ridiculous.

Only dream left now is hope the CIA or some other agency goes rogue and destroys Israel and Saudi Arabia like a true patriot such as former CIA head Michael F. Scheuer wisely advised.

defeatist faggot.

Correct, because he's not becoming president, he's becoming EMPEROR.

Constitutional violation.
You have failed Trump.

Gives us an excuse to play in the sandbox.
Keeps the sandbox from uniting.
Also protects the Suez, trade, and thus US lifeblood.
Also a lot of inertia as the others said.

Sort of like why we still have reservations to the natives, rather than integrating or letting them leave.

Just more Hamas tunnels.
Also a temple to Saturn.
So, you know, who they care for.

That is no more an excuse than saying a black bitch has a tight pussy.

I loved Rudolph Giuliani's impassioned speech at the Republican National Convention in support of Donald Trump.

Stay in denial, Trumpcuck.

Nice argument Shillary. Poll numbers not looking so good for you?

What? The CIA, Israel, and Saudi Arabia have been joined at the hip for 60+ years.

And the Jew Michael Scheuer is married to the Jewish CIA "torture queen" Alfreda Frances Bikowsky.

Trumpnigger, there's nothing "complex" about Donald Trump being a lifelong Jewish Zionist sock puppet.

GOYIM, IT'S TIME FOR A CHANGE.

PLEASE VOTE.

It's fairly pathetic that all Trumpniggers have to support their case is troll video edits of speeches.

REMEMBER TO REPORT ALL IJTL SHILLS

Remember to report all Trumpniggers.

GOYIM, IT'S TIME FOR A CHANGE

PLEASE VOTE

TIM PENCE

OR

MIKE KAINE

We're on their leash thanks to traitors and cunning parasitism. Among other reasons that others have listed.

You forgot the biggest reason of all, Trumpcuck.

I love how this shills logic
We're not falling for it

That's like saying "because I am a nigger I stand with the KKK"

No, actually it's not anything like saying that, Christnigger.

Do you see your mistake?

The crybaby wall was their attempt at affecting the universe on a quantum level. We surpassed their ability through memes.

The sad thing is that wall was given to them to shut them the fuck up and they have no actual religious claim upon it.

All Jews act in terms of "But how is this good for Jews?" However, different Jews have different perceptions of what is good for them. Israeli Jews seem to think that a strong America is in their interest - as a strong America helps fight their wars and gives them stuff. America Jews seem to think that a weak and demoralized America is in their interest, as it's easy to profit from a decaying nation and they can always jump ship to Israel when America collapses. I could be misreading things, but that's the sense I get from the two groups.

So which are you?

And why did no one check these Kek trips?

When religions become "organized" per se, they are subject to decadence and intrusion. If Christianity was a primitive religion with a very limited hierarchy (No Popes or Patriarchs, etc.) it becomes localized and an extremely powerful leader, like Pope Francis won't be able to excommunicate or condemn any Christian that doesn't buy his Communist bullshit. The Ku Klux Klan is a White Protestant organization that has a Grand Dragon or Grand Wizard (Same shit, different name), but there's one for every chapter.
TL;DR, Religion becomes subverted once the leaders of churches are no longer local and have to answer to one prominent leader like a pope.

hebes BTFO

It means that the people who made the survey support Trump.

Scheuer is a Catholic and a Jesuit. Bilkowsky is not her maiden name. She was previously married to a Jew Neocon.

The divide between Jews on Israel comes down to two-states versus one state. Left-leaning Jews aren't keen about the genocide they will have to run and see the demographic writing on the wall. Right wing Jews don't care about the displacement and bloodshed.

I've been fully conscious to the JQ for a decade; what's also really amazing is their hegemonic dominance of media– not just the ownership. Virtually every motherfucking byline in anything mainstream has got a Jewish name in it. Virtually every editor of every magazine and newspaper and TV expert and talking head. Was reading a goddamned fishing magazine at a doctor's waiting room the other day, and the editor is a Jew as were most of the columnists. Article on American politics? 95% it's a Jew. The Academy is as bad. Entertainment. Internet companies, the big ones. They've stolen our nation, our government, our culture. Everything that matters, they are running it for their benefit. When you allow yourself to see how bad it is, it's really quite depressing.

But I guess that's what happens, right? Jews show up and people dismiss what others have said about them in the past, and then you have to learn the hard way, and by then it's too late.

The motherfucking shills ITT. Why do 2500 nazi frog posting autists have you so scared, moishe?

Your image-fu needs work m8.

"He's alright, he's on our side."

W E W

Look at Putin's face while he's at the wall. Whereas all our glorious leaders are putting on their best act, he's calmly observing his surroundings… Like when the missiles start flying (and they will), he's making sure at least a few land here so no one will ever have to deal with this abomination ever again.