Hillary's FP advisor is openly stating that she will go full-Hawk on Syria immediately after becoming POTUS

Hillary's FP advisor is openly stating that she will go full-Hawk on Syria immediately after becoming POTUS

Hillary Clinton will order a "full review" of the United States' strategy on Syria as a "first key task" of her presidency, resetting the policy to emphasise the "murderous" nature of the Assad regime, foreign policy adviser with her campaign has said.

Jeremy Bash, who served as chief of staff for the Pentagon and the Central Intelligence Agency, said Mrs Clinton would both escalate the fight against the Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant, and work to get Bashar al-Assad, the Syrian president, "out of there".

"A Clinton administration will not shrink from making clear to the world exactly what the Assad regime is," he said in an exclusive interview with The Telegraph. "It is a murderous regime that violates human rights; that has violated international law; used chemical weapons against his own people; has killed hundreds of thousands of people, including tens of thousands of children."

Mr Obama has been roundly criticised by top experts and members of his own administration for instating an approach to the Syrian war - which has seen estimates of more than 400,000 people killed - that is riven with contradictions.

The White House remains notionally committed to removing Mr Assad, whilst at the same time, working in alliance with Russia, Damascus' top champion.

The new agreement it was setting out with Moscow earlier this month would see US forces join Russia in a bombing campaign against Jabhat al-Nusra, an Islamist group that includes cells who are allied with Al-Qaeda, but whose focus has been combatting the Syrian government.

As America switches its focus to destroying Isil and creating alliances with Moscow, the White House has quietly dropped its rhetoric against the Assad regime.

Critics warn that this approach will only foster anti-American sentiment among Syrians, who feel abandoned by the United States following its failure to take decisive action against Damascus.

A source with access to White House officials said the administration sees the dangers that partnering with Russia could have in terms of worsening the dynamics on the ground, but that the president is trying to cover his bases until he steps down in November.

The source said the White House feels it cannot not be seen to be doing nothing against an Al-Qaeda affiliate at a time of heightened national security in America. Were there to be an attack in the US that was claimed by Al-Qaeda the president's legacy would be destroyed, they fear.

(1/2)

archive.is/KNAzj

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/log.php?board=pol
archive.is/R4NLL
archive.is/gv1Ez
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Speaking on the sidelines of the Democratic National Convention, Mr Bash, who is advising the party's presidential nominee, said a Clinton administration would seek to bring "moral clarity" to the US strategy on the Syrian crises.

"I predict that a Syria policy review will be one of the first items of business for the national security team," he said.

Mr Bash refused to say what specific action the Clinton administration may take, saying it was not possible to plan the "granular detail" whilst still waging an election campaign.

The Clinton campaign strategy as listed on its website revives a long proposed, but never implemented, plan to create "safe zones" on the ground for civilians.

This would require a de facto no fly zone to prevent air strikes in the area. It is a strategy that has been passionately opposed by Damascus, which sees this is a safe haven for rebel opposition groups.

"This creates leverage and momentum for a diplomatic solution that removes Assad and brings Syria’s communities together to fight ISIS," the policy on Mrs Clinton's website reads.

Mr Bash describes a foreign policy more hawkish than that of the current administration. He said there were a "lot of clues" to how Mrs Clinton will behave as commander-in-chief from her time as secretary of state. During that time she championed the intervention in Libya and advocated the arming of Syrian rebels against the regime.

"She sees the importance of American leadership as a first principle," he said. "Mrs Clinton believes that problems around the world can more easily be solved when America is involved and in each of those problems or crisis. We always try to work with coalitions of people and countries and leaders who are willing to tackle the problems in the same way we are."

Jamie Rubin, the former US diplomat and close Clinton ally, separately told The Telegraph that Mrs Clinton, who supported the 2003 invasion of Iraq, would not feel "constrained" as many in the Obama administration have been in the wake of its disastrous legacy.

(2/2)

bump

she won't quit until all Syrians are dead or in Europe

Well, it's great to have trustworthy leaders who genuinely care about these things and want to help. I'm sure it has absolutely nothing to do with israel and/or the military industrial complex.

Over Russia's dead body.

If she gets elected, there's going to be draft riots over this.

bumpity

I'm concerned that if that happens we're all going to have to fight soon.

So, her first act as a president she'll start a war with Russia

Clinton is the embodiment of an amerikike going to make wars for isreal. Even obongo wasn't that bad.

I don't think there will be draft riots if this happens. I think the minute she's sworn in we will be quickly glassed.

Putin utilizing the Bush Doctrine tee hee

Here's how WWIII will start:

This is where it got wrong.

It'll be whites VS whites instead of whites VS shitskins, just as the globalist kikes planned it.

Yeah, nah.

Convince the Anti-War Left that She is the 2nd Coming of Bush-Cheney

One of my cousins says that shit unironically

They don't need convincing. They're pretty much on our side here. The hardcore pacifists are scared to death of Hillary winning in November.

Nuke Syria, nuke israel, nuke entire middle east, nuke hillary

Broblem es solve!

T. Amer- ah fugg it nuke africa too

#JillNotHill

it is the only answer for them

Get out.

I remember those days. The triggering was something to behold

Unrelated but…
Anybody else notice that the board quality goes up when imkampfy isn't around? It's been pretty comfy in here the last day or so.

8ch.net/log.php?board=pol

So remind me who is who… imkampfy is alleged to be the Arab vaping in his car, allegedly friends w/ Rach, Weev hates his guts… I know that

But what's w/ realmoonman?

He's a mlp faggot.

Hilary may rig the election. It's completely electronic and Microsoft has supported her campaign up to this point, and they're the ones running the machines.

This is what kills me the hardest.

WWII was the biggest win for Israel they'll ever have.

Millions of our best, ended on the whim of globalism as a ruse.

I knew the primaries were electronic but wtf amerika?

Wow. You're the first person I've seen anywhere suggest this

No one related to me died on a European battlefield or a concentration camp. Tbh I'm over WWII & wish everyone else would get over it too

The problem of voter fraaud & election rigging has become to visible for the old tricks to work

They will still probably try it if and when they see there is no way Trump would lose in a fair game.

I'm well aware of this. So are experts working for Trump

Microsoft doesn't build voting machines.

Still, why the fuck would they go electronic in such an important issue? To save motherfucking toilet paper or work hours?

I don't know about the counting system of America but at least in Europe we have equal amount of volunteers from all parties counting the votes so the rigging possibility is as low as possible. After the elections the votes are again recounted by equal amount of volunteers to make sure the numbers are correct. In best case scenario like the Austrian elections the fraud actually gets busted.

I don't know how it's possible to ensure the counting is fair with electronic devices.

Alpha/Beta testing for future PSYOP manipulation of the electorate via mobile devices

That's not going to happen. Donald Trump will flatten her like a pancake in November. The 1st debate will be so bad for her that she will try to avoid the 2nd one.

>Hilary may rig the election. It's completely electronic

No, it's not. And the vote fraud tends to specifically target swing states but it only matters when the gap is close (think Florida in 2000). Trump will win at least 55% of the popular vote nationwide so even the election fraud in Ohio is not going to stop him.

kek she's already trying to shift the dates and figuratively weasel her way out

Share that article
Spread it everywhere

I sent it to a couple of people already. Do it today.

What? Link please.

this whole thread

How do newfags manage to even remember to breathe?

bump

It's sad that people still believe the lie that Assad gassed his own people.

archive.is/R4NLL
archive.is/gv1Ez

She gets elected its shit or get off the pot (that means die because no spaceships around to get off this rock kid) now.

Anyone whom doesn't fight becomes prey. They willingly roll over for such a blatant enemy and refuse to fight the hard fight without permission and they deserve nothing but extermination. If they are not fighting they are supporting this corrupt filth.

You can argue all you want. But that is the way it is. Trump is the peace option. If you try and not fight after she gets in, don't claim anything other than support for her. The sympathy for anyone whom isn't going full war mode is likely going to be none for those whom do take to arms.

And that whore of babylon will be exterminating you, even the fucking shills here don't get a break. This is stalin level evil that we have uncovered and they clearly know if they don't take it now they may lose the chance. So killing a few hundred million to cement power is nothing.

Good luck. Even the paid shills are going to need help surviving against that.

I have learned that people with the last name "Bash" that work in Media and Washington politics are the biggest pieces of shit.