Ew. This guy is fucking ugly as hell. The only reason he got famous is because he wears sunglasses to cover it...

Ew. This guy is fucking ugly as hell. The only reason he got famous is because he wears sunglasses to cover it, sort of like the man in the iron mask.

Other urls found in this thread:

businessinsider.com/casey-neistat-cnn-show-2017-3
youtube.com/watch?v=hjvH9urPM24
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

He is the male Jenny.

Yeah, no shit, he needed the shekles

>Margaretcucks are literally waiting with bated breath to come screaming into every thread to talk shit lol, irony on the true Queen of Holla Forums
You're the gift that keeps on giving.

wew

I'm just a troll, m8. I don't discriminate against any of your lulzcows.

idk how he got so popular unless he bought his subs.

People are calling his videos an art. I don't get it either, it's basically marketing. The guy does videos with him hanging around new york and presenting products.

"Jewish Art" :'^)

He sold his channel to CNN.
In November, CNN bought Neistat's social-sharing app Beme for around $25 million. But the acquisition wasn't for the app, which CNN shut down, but rather for Neistat and his team, who CNN thought would help the company package news in a way that appeals to younger audiences.

Neistat's new startup within CNN will try to tackle news, particularly through mobile video, but won't be a traditional news network.

"A huge part of my particular audience sees news and media as largely broken," Neistat told The New York Times in November. "My dad sees it as the word of God, but I think the young people definitely do not."

CNN chief Jeff Zucker told THR that he learned about Neistat through his children. He described his first meeting with Neistat two years ago, which Zucker brought his 16-year-old son to. "My son says that you're the only person who matters in media," Zucker told Neistat at the time, he told THR. Zucker offered Neistat a TV on CNN, but Neistat turned it down.

businessinsider.com/casey-neistat-cnn-show-2017-3

I am legitimately confused as to how such a horrendous goblin of a man can get so popular. He's not an especially charismatic presenter or particularly interesting. If anything, his popularity says a lot of really unpleasant things about his audience for putting up with such a revolting assclown and amassing wealth and influence for him.

It's either that, or he's the relative of someone wealthy and powerful and he literally bought and jewed his way into fame, because youtube is a fucking hellscape run by retarded chimps.

Leave Anglin alone.

His vids are groundbreaking kino though.

getoutjew.jpg

Because of jewish nepotism. Look at that beak.

He even shilled for Hillary. What a bunch of losers, I bet his kids don't like him reading bed time stories because he IS THE MONSTER!

What kind of grown man gets excited for opening up a box of sneakers?

What a faggot.

Most of his videos are basically: "look how rich I am, goy."

And people are calling him an inspiration. I don't get it.

youtube.com/watch?v=hjvH9urPM24

So I just watched this, my 2nd ever casey neistat vid (I also watched the recent pewdsgate one).
I can tell that the production value is actually really good, it's almost hollywood/documentary level good.

He films some amazing sights, has a great camera, puts motivational stuff on the screen (omg so tru!!1!), films the sky, gets great angles - as much as I hate kikes and this guy, he makes good vids, that much is indisputable.

I had to google him to find out who the fuck you are talking about, so i guess he's only famous among underage retards who get advice, education and entertainment from jewtube.
Which means not famous at all.

Whoa there. I've used JewTube for 8 years and I just heard of the guy this election cycle when he shilled shillary.

I say this as Jewtube is, right now, preparing to exile their entire right wing.

There's no way this kike's "popularity" isn't 100% manufactured. I hadn't even heard of this goblin until I saw his video crying about le drumpf. If you look at his channel he's been making glorified commercials for Nike and iPhones and shit with MILLIONS of views since the very start of it. His (((connections))) probably hooked him up with a few million fake subs to make him seem popular so he could shill their shit to normalfags.

Jewtube is bigger than you think.I lived a happy life not knowing there are enormous channels that garner millions of views for unboxing a toybox.
And i didn't even know there's an entire Jewtube economy of sluts smacking their lips at microphones until an user explained ASMR to me.

Youtube algorithms are suprisingly efficient in gating content that doesn't suit your profile.
You were never aware of him because you're not teenage consumerist that search youtube for the latest overpriced toys to buy as status symbols.

You are however teenage undereducated retards who go to youtube of all places to soak up political talking points and opinions of pretentious egocentric idiots.
So as soon as he tapped into your demographic, youtube threw him into the feeding trough for you pigs to lap up.

I guess if someone was autistic enough to dig hard enough, he would find proof there is no conspiracy to push fabricated "influencers" on the internet culture… like all those other crazy conspiracies about the media that turned out to be false…

OH, GOD PLEASE STOP DOING IT. PLEASE STOP EXISTING.

lol