Muslim Hate Thread

Islam is always in the news these days, and worldwide there has not been one day where there was no attack.
This is also by extension a sand nigger hate thread.

Post pictures of sand niggers and/or mudslides getting "fixed"

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/v6xhL
archive.is/hP3Va]
zerohedge.com/news/2016-08-01/california-proclaim-august-muslim-appreciation-and-awareness-month
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

dinner time

nice magazines

Are you having a giggle?

Waste of perfectly good bacon.

I enjoy collecting I guess.

Those shell casings look very nice.

Basically 90% fat and expired.
Nothing of value was lost.

We already hate muslims tho. Why dont you post something a mooselim did to warrant our hate you sliding faggot.

archive.is/v6xhL
Plenty of reasons to hate muslims.

islam is a jewish sect.

100% muhhamas was a shitsking half or quarter kike who wanted his own sect to split form christianized europe.

hmmm…. what else is a jew sect?
oh its pisstianity.

nigga pls

Islam is only a problem in the West because of Jewish influence.

Hate all you want. We're still the fastest growing religion on the planet.

2 billion within 20 years.

Now that's more like it, if they survive they risk infection.

Still doesn't mean your sand cult isn't backwards bullshit, go back to your dunes and stay the fuck away from technology Achmed.

Here's one of the good Kebab removals.

But what do we do about the traitors that helps this scum ? Fuckers appear to come from all around the world to help this guys out.

They are brothers, but not the same shit, that infighting each other all the time.
Jews infiltrate and kill from inside out.
Muslims do a all out war, when they are given a chance or see the opportunity to do so, breeding like rabbits during moments of peace.
Zionists are just using Muslims like weapons, with ISIS and egalitarian open borders for rapefugees, to fasten the death of Europe or any enemy that drank the kool aid.

Gonna need a lot of bullets and bombs when they chimpout to take over the world, until than, keep the borders closed for this kind of people and kick their sympathizers out.

implying
don't you know what the endgame is for the middle east? a joint tactical nuclear bombardment by China, Russian, and the U.S.A.

smh tbh

Sometimes I envy /Islam/

oh user what fun would nuking them be?? we need some kind of ground offense.

But Turks will throw rapefugees back to Europe.

we can use a ranger brigade to seal off the borders into nato/european countries with orders to fire on site and air support.
does Holla Forums think I should aim for a generalship in the Trump military?

No demure waifus for you.

sure.

[archive.is/hP3Va] zerohedge.com/news/2016-08-01/california-proclaim-august-muslim-appreciation-and-awareness-month

Why don't you appreciate Jihad Holla Forums?
:^)

They forgot the various Dearborn and Ann Arbor organizations on there

I know it's a little outdated

Yeah, it needs to have somebody failing at the top to blame.

You know the funny part about the bacon bullet is it shows who here has only heard of Islam in the same way an Aetheist has read the Bible.
If you actually bothered to do some research, you'd find it only covers willful known ingestion while alternatives exist.
And is not a state of war.
Shooting them, desecrating the corpse, forcing them to eat or die?
Yeah, doesn't cover it.

Also means you believe Islam is truth, as otherwise there is no reason to waste your time trying to send them to hell.
Which means you have already lost the memetic battle and are now fighting God.
Enjoy the loss.

Yes and?
Christians swear the devil made them do it, when they are explicitly told they can never be tempted more than they can resist.
IE, the devil can never make you do it, its always you.

Ignorance of your religion is no excuse, just as much as ignoring your target.

I am muslim and I eat bacon. I also drink.

It's no big deal unless you're a nutcase, just like the nutcase fundamentalist christians

It's funny. They have their little hate-mongers so wound up their own religion can be used against them to their detriment.

I really fucking hope that if there is a Satan, he wipes you all the fuck out along with all the the other gods of Abraham.

I'm so goddamn tired of these sand cults causing nothing but trouble.

Keep trying Achmed, you may finally upgrade from a dune to a cave if you apply yourself.

versus

I don't think so, Ahmed.

More than this, we need a compiled list of their addresses, organization names, and sympathizers.

user,
WE ARE GOING TO REMOVE KEBAB

Why would I be jealous of a religion that teaches that masturbation is a worse sin than raping little boys?

Yes and?
Shoot them, don't make some complicated plan.
Don;t add links to the process, more links more chance of failure.
Anons throwing out the bullets because of the rancid smell, the grime causing additional jams, the lube resulting in double feeds, etc…

Go for what works, shooting with an ordinary bullet, or a jacketed hellfire.
If Russian, swap for 50 500 pound bombs delivered by Blackjack.
Quantity is best quality in war.

I don't hate muslims, they're animals. Would you punish a tiger for killing a baby gazelle?

Fact is, Muslims are not influential in Media, Government, Banking or Social Theory. If you want to know who really is letting them in, well thats an easy question.

oh you pseudo jew

I can tell the intellect here is so smart they will kill themselves from sneezing.

☧ Χαλάζι ☧

gr8 b8 m8
I envy your reply count.

are you mentally deficient? I said line spacing

lines

this

you

stupid

fuck

BED TIME BOYS

I hear that's what happens when you masturbate too much and let the cum sit.

I am dissapoint user, very disappoint.
Also, where is the one with Amhed blowing away Abdul with the backblast?

First pic is obviously makeup. Can't say for sure about the second one.

oh no thats soooo terrible

Do you like well done jihadis?

just a daily reminder that no matter what the islamists try, they will never conquer the west or russia

Hitler thought Islam should be the religion of the German people eventually because it matched their warrior spirit.

Yeah and Hitler killed Hitler.
The man wasn't all great ideas.

I mean, he had a point. It doesn't make excuses for degeneracy and does something about it. They get to enslave people, kill liberals and fags, and polygamy. They encourage their people to fight and fucking hate kikes (Saudi royalty aside).

Dear, excuse the fagottry in this phrasing but could you please stop posting trypophobic pictures? thanks for understanding

also YOU FUCK ITS ANNOYING DONT YOU KNOW THE HUMAN BODY IS NOT MADE TO SEE THAT? WE REACT TO IT CAUSE ITS INHUMAN THE SAME WAY WE WOULD REACT TO SEEING A HUMAN OOZING PUSS OUT OF EVERY ORIFICE FOR FUCK SAKE.

Wait for 2030 then.
We'll see if Führer Hitler's hypothesis was right or not… I'm on the side for the former.

Saudis are cryptokikes.

Polygamy results in the top thirty percent of males or rather, the ones who have most of the wealth, rather than the ones who have the best genes owning seventy percent of the females. The resulting thirty percent are randomly distributed among ten percent.

And then we would be left with the European equivalent of Abdul Ibn'Deutschland, with zero reason to care about the future because his offspring will not be participating in the proceedings.

That's how you create an actual rape culture, bro, which feeds into the need to "protect" the women from the bottommost sixty percent of men.

That's a good point I suppose, but what about it being temporary?

We have to admit, white birthrates are low. We need to start having more children.

So it's not a problem in germany or sweden?

then there needs to be a lot of propaganda spread around.

They are low, but promoting an ideal that results in over half of the population becoming nihilistic isn't a good alternative.

While I wouldn't call it propaganda, is more or less correct. Making the white man a proud collective force again would do wonders for the birth rate problem.

Reminder that the poor and ignorant breed faster than the current crop of rich and intelligent, but this was not always the case when the British Empire was at its height.

[citation needed]

Yeah and if you could show him the modern day he would have been building real gas chambers and putting all nonwhites in them, he would have become Hitler.

This meme needs to be spread

Brb causing a .223 shortage