hurstwic.org/history/articles/manufacturing/text/bog_iron.htm
oswego.edu/Documents/wac/deans_awards_2015/BIO McMillen 3-11-15.pdf
en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Aboriginal_Tasmanians&oldid=699619027
press-files.anu.edu.au/downloads/press/p74381/pdf/ch0155.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=D6DztrT4i1o
youtube.com/watch?v=rqdU8fcvMNI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

That's cool as fuck

I fucking love this channel. Needs to be a show.

White privilege strikes again !
How come whites and asians are the only one who did that type of stuff, seriously ?

That is truly worth learning how to do, Holla Forums. Consider this both a hint and a warning.

It's called Iron Will for a reason, user. It makes Iron bend to our Will.

I'm not saying don't learn bushcraft, it's important to do so. But to think that you're gonna have to go full on stone age? That's just retarded.

I genuinely laughed out loud at the thread title

he didn't say that, just that it's worth learning how to make stuff out of iron

Funny, I walked past a creek close to my house yesterday and was wondering whether the orange slime I saw was some kind of pollutant.

This channel is awesome.

Comfiest youtube channel

Best thread title

Made my day

No he said to learn how to make this thing, which is cool, but it creates so little iron it's not worth it.

The blower might be worth making, if you couldn't find an airblower.

Subscribed to that channel a while ago. I want to try the things he does for myself since I'm a hands on learner. I thought about this the other day. If I had to survive on my own I would certainly die. I feel as if the modern man is a domesticated animal now

That basic concept is easily upscaled though and if you have access to a actual iron ore the process will be much more efficient.

Well then, to make it absolutely clear, here's what I meant:

It's a good idea to learn how to make stuff outa iron.

Not that we will fully lose our society and revert to stone age living, but that we need to learn the basics so as to understand how to pick up the pieces and rebuild from scratch.

People also forget how valuable iron was back in the "primitive times".

A decent sword might've been more valuable than some peasants housing.

The kind of things you can do depend hugely on the natural resources you have available in your area.

This.

Material value was often measured in livestock.

X was worth Y oxen, A was worth B sheep etc.

A good set of armor/weapons would often be worth a whole goddamn farm.

Clearly the result of systematic racism on the part of the jungle.

Learn how to live like a jungle nigger, goy, it's totally worth the time and effort.

Or you could like just take a chainlink fence? We already have plenty of iron around, we don't have to collect iron bacteria.

Like?

Its just cool.

this guy's videos surpass 100000 years of nigger "technology" in two videos.

b-but society will surely collapse and we'll go back to medieval times and need to learn how to make swords!

This.
There was a file floating titled some thing like "What to do if you meet aliens" couldn't hurt to make a similar one to the theme of "what to do should you find yourself on an alien planet(earth after total collapse)" that details the processes of agriculture, farming, hunting, trapping, mining and metallurgy from scratch.

Way to completely miss the point, you over-stuffed, (((cosmopolitan))) fuckboy.

If you were to go live in the jungle what would you take with you?

Hardmode: Should all fit in a backpack.

We all should indeed post on Holla Forums 24 hours per day to save the white race.

Having any hobbies is degenerate and just a tool employed by the jews to keep us from posting great comments such as yours.

I mean it's real cool and all and if you find it enjoyable it's worth the time and effort.

Alright you stupid fucks. Time for a history lesson.

Hopefully this woefully simplified greentext story will shed some light as to why niggers are such shit. I hope you have enjoyed this little redpill.

t. Holla Forums Historian-user

How long am I living in the jungle? Which jungle?

In any event metal working is a valuable skill to have. Everyone here should at the very least know how to weld.

Which jungle?

The Amazon

For as long as you can

I think the tens of thousands of years of divergent evolution helped also.

White people instinctively build trade networks.

Also

To answer the question look at the parts of Africa that traded with the Arabs. Then look at the parts of Africa that had nation states. This is not a coincidence. Literally fucking sandniggers helped the black man along. Along with that came Islam. That's why Islam exists in sub-Saharan Africa.

Oy vey, are you some kind of a racist shitlord? Africans COULD do this as well, they just were OPPRESSED by white people and now they don't have to. Now, pay holocaust reparations and send resources to 3rd world shitholes like a good goy, goy!

While I'm here, any questions on topic or off topic for this history faggot?

The discovery channel gave him an offer, I heard, but they'd be paying him less than what he's making on Youtube right now.

Well shit, not giving me much options.

Hatchet

Firestarter

Nails

Fit cans of tuna into the rest

MEANWHILE, ON THE MOST RESOURCE RICH CONTINENT ON THE PLANET

Hardmode:
Knife
whetstone
stainless steel canteen
flannel handkerchief
fire piston and a lump of flint
book on edible local flora and fauna
pack the rest of the pack to the brim with tallow

Using technology without learning how it came to be is part of why Africans are so fucked (Aside from the multitude of other larger reasons of course).
This is another good one to watch as it uses even less technology.

Inspirational, can't wait to try it

Operatorchan has some videos on smelting linked to YouTube

Actually he's already long passed jungle niggers in technology.

This is also the reason I advise everyone to own a flintlock rifle and learn how to make your own gunpowder and forge your own shot.

Everyone assumes in post societal collapse ammo will be easily obtainable. It might for a time. But It's still a good idea to have a backup plan.

I believe it. That's why "sage for muh e-celeb" shitters are retarded.

Where does everyone get this impression from? They're stupid but it doesn't take a genius. Africans had iron working and metal tools. They also had domesticated animals.

Why are nails so important?

And why carry canned tuna when you can fish (if you had a fishing pole, that's it)?

who is ur favorite 2hu and why do yu want to gas the kikes

I love this one. Turns tree bark into a textile. It's hypnotic.

It's literally just a tree branch

Get chickens, their shit is one of the best places to get the necessary sulfates for black powder. you could always get it from piss but not nearly as much

If someone is on jewtube and is consistently producing quality content like say, Gun Jesus, there's no issue as long as the focus is on the content and not the person in front of the camera.

I actually think this is a pretty damn good idea.

Lead is somewhat easy to get, and you can make gunpowder with piss, chicken shit, hay, honey, and charcoal.

My favorite 2hu is the one that makes the gaps
I want to ship the kikes to Madagascar

good taste

Filtered, reported, kill yourself.

what for?

Gee I wonder why he turned it down.

They would put some shitty narration or have him explain what hes doing while doing it.

Which would ruin it.

The best things in life don't need people talking over them

It`s not like he had priori knowledge of all that technology.

Flannel is great for prefiltering water before boiling.

Remember Goys, Operatorchan for all your operator needs!

He does a good job of showing how he does things without explaining, which is one of the impressive things about his videos.

youtube.com/user/MCQBushcraft/videos

youtube.com/user/theCodyReeder/videos

youtube.com/user/neemantools/videos

ray mears
fishhook
youtube.com/watch?v=tSdJeLwyDp0

misc.
'king of random', 'hacks'
youtube.com/user/01032010814/videos

Kids Gone Wild: Denmark's Forest Kindergartens, SBS Dateline
youtube.com/watch?v=Jkiij9dJfcw

He built that wattle & daub style hut using wicker, mud and clay, just awesome. I am seriously considering making some storage structures like this.

Holy shit these africans don't even realize how rich their clay is, we can not let these resources go to waste. It's insulting that they are sitting on so much and doing so little with it.

So now in 2016, where is it, nigger?
Go back to Africa.

My melanin enriched compatriot.

Too bad Cody is a retarded Bernout.

No wonder they're such entitled, backwards little shits.

They have such fucking rich clay. When I went to Ghana, everything everywhere was red with the soil

I guess I believe it, he doesn't seem to get much contact with, well anyone that isn't in his family really.

And don't forget the loud dramatic music, sound effects and commercials every ten minutes.

The understated and informative narration of documentaries from the 70's and 80's should be their model but they're too dumb to realize it could work again.

He had this video, forgot which one it is, during some caucus, I think it was the Utah one, and he it had a clip of him heading to the caucus and it flashed Bernie 2016 or some shit for a frame or two.

He still does high quality videos though.

Throughout history why were smiths regarded with suspicion and distrust?

Everytime I watch this guy's videos I feel like most of the West has lost its way somewhere.

Knives are very useful. As are things like buckles.

This design isn't big enough to support a significant iron smelting operation. There is a reason ironworks are gigantic and bring in all their raw materials on dedicated train tracks. But it would be useful for melting existing iron/steel, which you could then reshape for whatever purpose you need.

Knives are better to be made by steel than fucking iron. Again, plenty of steel around to make knives out of, just need to forge them.

I guess that sort of creation borders on wizardry for primitives. Wouldn't you be a bit wary of the guy who can conjure weapons from rocks?

There is a reason people don't build structures like that anymore. Those buildings fall apart within a few years, even if well maintained. Modern building materials will give structures that last decades with no maintenance, and perpetually if well maintained.

Read the second part of my post, and then hit yourself in the forehead for me.

This device can be used as a small forge, and should easily scale up to make larger things.

I'm not so sure the one in the video would, it was built in a way that closely mirrors reinforced concrete that as far as I know is atypical for clay structures.

The daub, like concrete, is not completely waterproof. The wattle will rot over time, especially where it is touching the ground. This is why these structures are only good for a few years at best.

Not the guy you responded too, but I already have a house.

What I don't have is the pride of creating my own stone age village with my bare hands out of the naked fucking earth like my most distant ancestors.

There's more to this than practicality, and if you can't see what it is, then I can't help you.

Sat phone

You still need an anvil and a hammer. Something tells me whacking hard hot steel with a rock isn't going to work.

And I did read the second part and thought it wasn't relevant because you said melting, not forging.

You said you were going to build storage structures. I would assume that you care about the things you are going to store in there. If not, then have at it.

Also, the videos make it look like those structures were built in a few days, but it actually took him months.

I'd rather use the tools my forefathers gave me to build something that will last for 500 years.

Oh, nevermind, you can't read.

This is the coolest fucking thing I've seen possibly all month.

Those are tools for forging. You will also need tongs. The forge itself is the heat source. And yes, you can use a stone anvil: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anvil#History

If your heat source will melt metal, it is hot enough to forge it.

What the fuck are you on about? You specifically said " I am seriously considering making some storage structures like this." To which I replied that wattle and daub is an inferior building technique that will rot away after a few years, leaving whatever you have stored ruined.

But hey, fuck you and fuck whatever shit you want to keep in your nigger shack.

Holy fucking kek my sides.

that's not my fourth image. wat

Yeah anvils were made of stone, when there was stone tools being made. Not when they were forging steel and iron.

I mean feel free to proof me wrong, try to forge something on a rock.

If your heat source will melt metal, it is hot enough to forge it.

No shit huh?

How do you think the absolute first iron anvil/hammer was made? You can cast things without an anvil.

I knew this was a (1) before I even looked

Will trade clay for organic matter soil!

WE WUZ KANGZ AND SHEET TBH FAM WE BUILT DEM PYRAMIDS THAT COULD FLY TO MARS BEFORE WHITEY CAME AN TOOK ALL OUR TECHNOLOGY AWAY

Ammo will be currency in a post-collapse society

THAS RITE

I don't think that's a very good system. What happens when you run out of usable casings and gun powder?

You don't make something so fundamentally unstable a currency.

Allright, in all honesty, we need a Survivor-like show where we put a white man, chinaman, jap and negro on an island, seperated from each other but given the same resources and leave them alone for 6 months.

They are not allowed to interact with one another.

The purpose is to see what happens after 6 months.

They will be provided with basic survival training and 1 small knife. That's it.

How to breed mosquitoes 101…

They would all die within 6 days lol.

This show literally exists, it's called Alone.

the nigger lasts less than 24 hours

FUCK REALITY TV

Why the fuck do they have to sign a waver if they coddle them like that?

They can only go so far, they can't make The Hunger Games unfortunately

Other than that, and they aren't allowed to talk other than answering questions, they were on their own to actually do everything. People did get pretty injured too

Holy shit, this one is way more effective than I would have guessed, for what it is.

That's why they are what they are, Africa is so fucking full of resources it takes minimal work to survive, so the women selected almost purely on attractiveness.

Europe is very cold for enough months that anyone who didn't heavily select for hard work, foresight, and ability to survive long periods of solitude.

copper/brozne anvil?

Only the most retarded of survivors will use ammo as currency unless it's in a well established village/community with a merchant or something.

Why on earth would you give a stranger the means to kill you and take the rest of your shit right there on the spot?

Because you, your friends, and your family are also heavily armed.

Name one tropical civilization that's not a shit. If you live in an environment where food grows 365, why do anything but laze around?

check your tism, he said he wanted to make his own little stone age village, not a storage structure.

Jesus christ lad.

Off-topic; here's the poster.
Pro-tip: retain sanity.
Bonus: Re-building modern discoveries.

On a stone anvil with a stone hammer.

still less than a good backpack

Nope. In Africa there is no fidelity, nor is there any pressure to select genetically fit women (attractive women). You knock up whoever you can/like, because in an African tribe everyone fucks everyone.

Why do you think negroes are so ugly?

In Europe, by contrast, where you'd only be allowed one or two wives and there was a serious possibility of death if you weren't top-tier, men were under pressure to choose good women. They couldn't just bag whoever the fuck they liked, and if they settled on a shit woman they'd be outcompeted. This is why white women are considered by all races to be the most attractive, with Asians coming in second.

Has he been completely separated from civilization his entire life, or has he previously been a part of civilization? I mean, you can figure this shit out pretty quickly if you already have a handle on modern technology.

Not defending niggers, but they still have it in some isolated tribes. The urban ones just import chinese garbage like the rest of the world.

Reading about it and actually doing it are still two completely different things

Nation states? No such thing in Africa until the Europeans created them. Try city states and conquest empires.

Ethiopia, Zimbabwe, Buganda, Rwanda: all one tribe conquering another and keeping the foot on their neck as long as they can.

The Niger river valley/Upper Guinea region had exactly the same political dynamic for a thousand years: big gang of pastoralist yobbos slap around local aristocracy, declare self the daddy. A century hence, a new gang of lean-and-hungry pastoralists arises. This continued right up until the French conquered them in the late 19th century. The only difference between the Mansas of Mali and the warlord Samori: the Mansas didn't run head first into imperial Europe.

There is sexual selection in Africa. Its for huge asses and muh dick

To be fair there aren't really any nation states in Europe.

England conquered Wales, Scotland and Ireland for form the United Kingdom. There were also various other Celtic provinces on the islands, like Cornwall. The English themselves are race mixed between Germanic, Celtic, and some Med influence.

Spain and France have regions like Catalonia and Brittany. One "tribe" subjugated the others.

Italy is a cluser fuck. Germany didn't even exist until midway through the 19th century and it never fully formed.

Russia obviously is another cluster fuck.

Poland is one example of a real nation state but only because they recently genocided the other ethnic groups like the Prussians prior to and after WW2.

Yea dude, the only thing connecting European "nation-states" is a common language.

Believe it or not, there's a scientific explanation for this:

Poland and Hungary are pretty ethnically pure nation-states as far as I can tell

Serbia would probably qualify as a nation state too.

Ukraine, no (attempted to genocide the Russians but failed, maybe if they give up some more land). Romania, maybe. There are probably a couple other minor Balkan countries that nobody cares about. If there are "nation states" they usually are little shitholes that weren't able to conquer anything else. Poland is probably the shining of examplar of a true European nation state

full of gypsies with small hungarian enclaves, I believe

Ah the Hungaryans, the biggus dickus of Europe. Right next to the pathetically endowed Romanians. How embarrassing. I hear they have a big rivalry. Hungary probably qualifies too

Bahahaha. And they came up with Tyrone?

there are some niggers that did manage to create nations, or at least something akin to it, in ethiopia. they're who stupid western africans think are their KANG ancestors, AKA the ones who took over egypt for a time. Ironically, they see other africans as subhuman and pride themselves on their caucasian-like features.
They could have actually formed a legitimately stable african nation, if it weren't for the commies fucking over their entire infrastructure.
Once again, the jews ruin everything.

Both tits and ass are good things. I prefer wide, child bearing hips though.

SOLITARY WHITE MALE BUILDS STEPPING STONES TO ADVANCED CIVILIZATION USING ONLY STICKS, ROCKS, AND HIS INTELLECT

MEANWHILE IN AFRICA, WHEEL FINALLY INVENTED, BUT ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO USE IT FOR…

There is some evidence that they were given the technology by Arabs. Hence why they never went through a Bronze age… only from stone straight to iron some time in the middle ages.

Pretty awesome. Although to be fair, somebody else had the idea and he just came up with his own version of it. It would be much harder for him to extract iron if he didn't already know it could be done and how.

Interesting. Ass is also preferred in Latin America and the Middle East.

I have been to Africa and they had chickens, cows, and grew crops even in the capital city.

Makes sense. I think some people have spent too long on the chans and have very distorted views of reality. Niggers aren't running around naked in Africa not knowing how to make fire and eating termites on a stick. They have had and do have basic technologies like domesticated animals, iron working, and agriculture. In fact if you threw random Africans and random channers into the wilderness the Africans would probably have a higher survival rate.

I hate these inflated egos and underestimation of other groups. Not only is it unproductive, its dangerous.

This guy is a bad motherfucker. I've watched most of his videos since I love camping/survivalist shit. A week or two ago I saw a new video he had put out a week prior, and by the time I viewed it, it had something like 12 million views. I think every user should watch his videos repeatedly until you have every step of his processes memorized. Just having this type of knowledge makes me feel much better prepared in case of shtf. He was fucking destroying rock targets with his sling, you could easily kill someone with a weapon like that. He also made a cabin with a fireplace and a fucking tile roof, it blew my mind. I'll be watching this one right now.

I'm really glad to see other anons enjoy it. There's something incredibly relaxing about watching him just make things, in addition to being informative and educational.

The guy rules. He doesn't speak, he doesn't explain to the camera. He just does.

EY YO WE GON PROBE YO BOOTY LIL HUMAN CRACKA

I'm pretty sure those were clay targets.

this ones cool ass hell because it shows how to start a fire without fucking up your hands

so one dude literally surpassed the whole of africa in a jungle…alone? Kek.

So how long until he reaches industrial revolution?

I imagine faces would get included there as well.

I don't care if he did it because I asked or he was gonna do it since the start, but I'm feeling pretty fucking comfy because of that.

We wuz/is jungle kangz resistant to the skeeers. Skeeters bite the white devil because they isnt kangz, skeeter respect royalty. Hail the skeeters

Does anyone have any info about why his 'drills' rewind so well?

What did he do exactly to make them do that? Seems to have skipped over that

I'm sure it's because he's white and has nothing to do with the fact that he's educated.

This is one comfy channel. Been watching several videos. The Celtic ax one was awesome.

It should be pointed out that he's doing all of this in Australia. And some of his most impressive work (vid related) is done using clay. Just ceramics. Everywhere has clay.

He's putting Abbos to shame. I mean seriously to shame.

The Abbos invented a hallow log, didn't they?

*hollow

The entire white world colonized Africa and built up a civilization around them and the fucking niggers couldn't even maintain it. This man is actually worse off with his prior knowledge than the niggers have been for the past forty years and they still can't figure out that an elevator shaft isn't a giant garbage pit/toilet.

Hey now, they also invented slightly bent sticks.

Backpack full of condoms.

Not quite, user. It's a matter of selective forces.

So what's being selected here? Almost nothing, which means it's left to the speed of reproduction. Selection takes on an inversion, where the sexual holds predominance. So who breeds the most? Who has the most children?
The bitches who eat all fucking day and the men who fuck multiples of said whales.

The solution? [spoiler]GOOD LUCK EBOLACHAN~

For why?

Not that hard to do, really. I mean abbos forgot how to make fire.

(checked)
This shit is not real.

damn it would have taken me ages to think about using a weight on the shaft

Can someone plz answer my god damn question?

I dont want to scour this channel for how long just to find a maybe answer. All they showed was him braiding twine, and its nearly seeming like bullshit to me

Ive started a fire w a friend using the bow and shoestring method. It was hard as fuck and took nearly an hour

Speaking of shit that isn't politics related, are there any ausfags here who do HEMA or some other sword fighting stuff?

you will never have smart blacks either

r selection theory means the smart ones will always be outbred before they can get a foothold on the population.

Apparently the guy is based out of Australia, comes into the outback every once and a while and films these cool videos.

Really interesting, some nigger tribes have never even gotten half as far as he did, and he's alone.

TOP KEK
given to them by white south africans, now they are barely managing to get them to work, it's all fine to "know" what agriculture is but it's another thing to actually do it in practice, and the stream of nigger tears about "muh farms" and no whites that know how to work them properly because they drove them all out. You are an inferior subhuman and nothing will change that jamal.

image was too small, made it larger.

The bow technique is old as fuck.

im a cityfag

Have you been to the Africa where they're still not fletching their fucking arrows?

Every other race figured out what three little feathers do 10,000 years ago, and they did it on their own, they all figured that shit out more or less independently because it's a simple cause and effect, a rudimentary bit of ingenuity that, COINCIDENTALLY, anyone with neanderthal DNA will end up doing, and did, as I said, 10,000 fucking years ago. We don't need to be taught.

Nigger in SA, however, have been taught, again and again, yet here they are chasing their prey until it dies because they're stupid niggers wasting the most beautiful and rich continent on the planet.

Dude you're missing the point of the thing. The guy gets a kick out of making tech from scratch and he makes fucking cool and interesting videos of himself doing it. It's an intellectual exercise in what's possible.

He's not making a practical survival channel. It's basically an anthropology experiment.

I doubt that. 1 million views on a video gets you what, $10,000?

No, don't you see, random anons left in the woods without the internet to use as a reference would clearly do better than niggers who are in such good shape they can chase prey until it dies of a fucking heart attack.

I completely understand the point of what the guy is doing. I wasn't even talking about him. I was talking to the faggot I replied to. Context nigger.

What do you mean "rewind"? He's pushing the bow back and forth.

Of course the one time you did it with your friend it took forever and sucked donkey balls.

If you had bothered to look at his other videos you would get your answer. He does the bow technique (and others) multiple times. He's probably started fires, and drilled things like this hundreds of times. He will likely know all sorts of tricks to make it easier like selecting straight pieces of wood, the right length, correct types of wood, stable platforms etc, etc,. He's an expert.

They were apparently the first to develop sharp stone tools then promptly did nothing else for hundreds of thousands of years.

nigger it's a bow.

Don't underestimate how low is the wage traditional TV channels are willing to offer Youtubers.

They think they will accept anyway because its TV and some indeed do.

Roleplaying like that the guy in the video is just for leisure enjoyment because you're white and you can do that sort of thing if you're into it.

welding or other MODERN shop skills though, yes. it's useful in general and even in some hypothetical teotwawki, it's not like tools are going to vanish into thin air.

Yeah good point.

Nigger. In my perfect world Africa would be where the majority of necessary dirty heavy industry would be done, so places like Europe and North America can retain their pristine environments for future European children. At best portions of it it would be state-subsidized farmland - Africa has the capacity for immense food production. You know why it isn't known for that, of course.

European man doesn't belong in places like Africa. Workers in the aforementioned facilities would take regular state-sponsored vacations so as to make sure they don't lose touch with their European identity. The unmixed Boer populations would probably be the primary permanent residents.

Imagine the resources currently being used to meek out an existence for some 5 billion subhumans in places like Africa, the middle east, central america, central asia, etc instead being used to sustain 3 billion healthy, happy, intelligent Europeans.

Power will.

Learn how to make a woodgas generator

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flywheel

I think this is what you're looking for…

The rock disk he put on the drill stores up momentum so it keeps spinning even when he stops.

He hasn't monetized his YT channel. He has a Patreon only and currently makes about $2000 per video from it.

He had basic knowledge and experience
before going into the jungle
This is obvious in the eyes of a "black" man typing out this post

Actually I think the termites invented that.

Seriously, didn't they originally just find sticks that termites had hollowed out? I think the termites deserve credit for that one.

niggers are useless mang

Heavy industry isn't childsplay.

Ruined my night faggot.

Still, africa is plenty fine, don't hate it just because the dindus dindu FUCKING ANYTHING OVER THE LAST MILLENNIA.

I heard they have some sort of advanced stick technology which took them more than 5000 years to develop.

The Tasmanian Abbos had bone tools at one point, but then lost the technology and regressed back to stone.

The Tasmanian abbos also forgot how to make fire.

The Tasmanian abbos forgot how to make fire.

Literally subhuman.

Even the goodest of goys over on kikepedia admit it: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aboriginal_Tasmanians

what a bad meme. zippos are only good for making that satisfying flick; they're high maintenance garbage otherwise.

Just use a regular gas station bic-type lighter as a primary like any non-autistic backpacker. They're superior in every way: travel well, store well, no maintenance.

I don't think you understand.

Niggers would all be dead. There wouldn't be a single one in existence.

The continent of Africa would be used for it's resources to sustain Europeans. As in, people of European descent, not just those living in Europe.

AWESOME

ur rite m8 who gives a shit about reliability when you could, and for trading purposes should, have ~500 of the little bastards for 80$
Inflated worth, no doubt. A bic has never failed me but I've ran out of fluid to lost a flint many times. The only good bit is a zippo can stay burning for the duration of its fuel, a bic you get 10 or 15 seconds max.

Wrong, Africa is rightful white clay.

Have you ever tried to use a zippo?

They aren't gas tight in the slightest. The fuel evaporates out of them in no time at all. They're suitable for being cool, not for survival packs. To be fair, a smoker who uses their zippo several times a day might not notice it drying up, so perhaps that is where you've gotten your good impression.

user, think yo-yo effect

The only 'people' on Earth that need extermination are the Jews maybe Semites in general tbh

Niggers, the animals that they are, should be allowed to remain in the hellhole Africa so long as they aren't Muslim, because they were doing just fine for the quarter million years of their stagnant existence.

They'll never be a problem again if they're simply left alone in their natural state.

I really like how you propose to care for the hypothetical workers, but I still think it's inhumane to send them there, even if it's only temporary.

Be better off using robotic laborers.

Yeah, but Kaapstad was originally inhabited by the Whites. It is rightful colonial clay. The rest of the continent can be left to the subhumans.

Since we're on the topic of white men climbing technology trees, I'd like to share this

No sir. There are plenty of frontier areas elsewhere for them to settle.

I will not let Europeans suffer living in that hellhole.

Those colonists' worst mistake was not cleansing the land of nogs entirely. All of that mineral wealth and beautiful land is going to waste in the hands of niggerfaggots who can't even understand the concept behind maintenance.
The entire world would be wealthier with those resources in such massive supply.

shit, submitted too soon.

It's a documentary series about the progression of the industrial revolution, from a British perspective.

He starts off with the basic technologies like canals and locks, and pumps to pull water out of the mine. That leads into increased mine production, increased iron production, then leads into factories, heavy machinery, and automation.

Here's the full playlist:

youtube.com/watch?v=xFQ-f1Ax_Pg&list=PLBwC0sil0vDlO828OYQfPiSBHivdePxNK

It's a comfy as fuck series. I wish they still made television like this.

Mineral resources, I agree.

But nothing on that accursed continent is 'beautiful'

How does your iron -> no statecraft theory explain the last 200 years of emancipated nigger history

Face > Tits & Ass

Sage for off-topic.

Clay is a terrible/impossible to get iron from, and has never been an economical source of it.
The iron oxide content is rarely above a few percent, and the silicates make it very hard to reduce back to pure iron.

You are better off gathering concentrated waste matter such as the bacteria in the vid, or look for mineral deposits to grind or iron sands to filter.

I'm an ass man myself.

It's okay to admit you watched/read Prison School user.

Yup. Well, the whole head, including hair.

Depending on your area, most rivers have iron ore in them that you can dredge up.

wew

You can't even recognize these things, and that's why so many here call manjawed old women "cute." Who cares about your opinion, faggot?

Weak-minded thinking.

Despite being a national socialist I honestly think that the particulars of political systems would be irrelevant were all other races to be rendered extinct, along with their cultural thought. If the world was purely European, then no matter what happens, Europeans win.

Though, I'm generally of the opinion that the Japanese have been proven fit to live. The Japanese could be given China, Korea, and the Philippines were a nationalistic government to come into power with a mutual understanding that populations are never to mix. There could be international scientific cooperation in specially designated laboratories and the like, though.

You're right that at the very least, jews and jewish/semetic thought (including islam) need to be exterminated - and non-Europeans need to be exterminated in "white" countries (sending them off is pointless, they'll only convince 'native' populations to resist us). That would be the first and most necessary phase of securing continued European existence and prosperity, but I'm not personally satisfied with the unsure nature of it regarding the future.

reminds me of this

There is one species of animal and a fuck-tonne of diseases that need to be eradicated first, but the rest of it is nice.

How many anons invest their time studyin Phrenology?

That's something I would like to know.

You could even make your own rifle, maybe. Ideal for nofuns Europoors like me. They can't stop you buying wood, flint, steel for machining and a thick, high-quality length of pipe. Well you don't want it blowing up in your face. And you might only need to use it once if you can ambush Abdul and take his AK.

Who calls manjawed old women cute? Jesus fuck you're delusional.

The ideal women form is great an all, but at some point you have to compromise. Or do you propose we don't breed at all?

Yep. Bogs too.
hurstwic.org/history/articles/manufacturing/text/bog_iron.htm

It might seem weak-minded to you but I just see it as sparing the life of creatures that at the very least are a part of their natural surroundings.

The Negro's contributions to their environment may be tiny, but that's infinitesimally greater than what Semites contribute.

tl;dr Niggers are animals - Jews aren't even natural.

top kek

source?

I am not a weeb but that actually looks like it has decent bantz in it

I think it's normal to analyze someone based on the information contained in the head although it's on a subconscious level. You can tell a person's racial makeup that way as well.

The head is just packed with information.

Prison School

Nice job faggot.

I spent years studying skull differences between the races.

Do you have any skull fun facts?

Mostly I focused on what degree the influence of environment has on the skull shape specifically.

But I didn't take an official course on it.

It was more like autistically comparing the cranium of archaic hominids to that of modern humans.

This.
I want to know your secret spooky knowledge.

neat as heck

I think that series is only about 3-4 years old

seconded

I might have a few.

Well, one little tidbit is that cold climates bear selective pressures for compact skulls to be expressed, such as those found in Europeans and Asians to conserve body heat.

This almost always allows for more developed frontal lobes to emerge.

Niggers live by picking coconuts off the nearest tree. Kikes would just steal the coconut from them

You know, never considered where the anchor points of muscles may be. Neat.

How does a compact skull translate into more developed frontal lobes? More folds?

I enjoy this channel immensely but you have to keep in mind he has access to clean drinking water and food.

He doesn't have to contend with problems like malaria, dysentery, polio, yellow fever, plague, bacterial infection, smallpox, marauding bands of warlords and hostile fellow tribe members.

Pre-industrial life was brutal. But this fellow is an accomplished craftsmen and I salute him.

Nails as in the real thick iron kind the pioneers used. Nails are hands-down the best for assembling wooden shelters. Rope lashing a close second.
American explorers would bring good nails with them and build cabins during really bad winter storms. They would then pull down the cabin and salvage the nails for the next time. If shit got bent they could just heat it up and straighten it out.

Well, if it does ever happen, don't forget about the pure blooded European descendants in foreign countries. They may need some reculturing, but the genes will still be good for breeding and new children can be red-pilled. And trust me, we need all the White people we can get.

*craftsman

I've read accounts where they would also burn down the cabins and retrieve the nails from the ashes when they moved on.

Original season was 2002, last was 2008.

Though to be fair, he has hundreds of years of archaeological research (also invented by white people ;^)) to draw on as well as whatever education he got. It's not like his mind got wiped with some sort of magic wand and he's doing this on hidden camera as part of an anthropological study.

Well, I'm terrible at describing the regions of the skull, but when I say "compact" I don't mean "smaller".

You know how Negroes have protruding lower jaws and such?

Cold climates cull this trait in favor of more… 'reserved'(?) jaws/lips, and you know how Negroes have those sloped foreheads that look undeveloped in the frontal lobe?

The frontal bone protrudes more to basically line up with the chin like in pic related.

I'm terrible at explanations, but I think you get it.

This is a meme. It literally tells so you on the wiki page you linked.

>The Tasmanian Aboriginal people extensively used fire for cooking, warmth and clearing vegetation to encourage and control macropod herds. Their capacity to create fire via friction method had been questioned by authors in the 20th Century but sufficient evidence from the historical record indicates their fire making ability - even if (like many mainland aboriginal people) they preferred to bear coals when travelling between campsites; a consequence of Tasmania's wet maritime climate.[19][20]:313 However, other scholars dispute that the Aboriginal Tasmanians did not have fire;[21] and, indeed, a document from 1887 clearly describes fire-lighting techniques used among Tasmanians.[22]

Emphasis added to compensate for your illiteracy. They could make fire. However, they were otherwise extremely primitive.

I think I do get it. Basically the skull as a whole becomes more round, decreasing it's surface area in relation to the volume, which would result in less heat loss.

And in doing so, shit gets moved around.

I love this sort of info. Thanks.

Da, exactly.

Plenty of stuff can be learned and even predicted from studying Racial Determinism.

Found this, which I think mentions what you where talking about summarized by a student somewhere.

An Evolutionary Journey to the Modern Brain of Homo Sapiens
By: Bethany McMillen
oswego.edu/Documents/wac/deans_awards_2015/BIO McMillen 3-11-15.pdf

This guy always makes me want to go out into the forest, work hard for my shit with trial, error and some guidance and push through the pain and elements while hunting for blood and achievement regardless of my current state.

Why? Literally no reason not to seek more land for European expansion.

The most I would allow them is a population of ten thousand as an act of conservation. Same with most others, such as Arabs. Asians it might be worth leaving alone, maybe Indians too.

But there's no reason not to cleanse South America, Africa, and the Middle East all the way to India and China for white expansion.

These.

That doesn't mean we need to leave all of Africa to them. We didn't leave the whole of North America to the animals; we kept national parks and reservations.

If we had had an attitude like that we would have left Europe to the Neanderthals and whites would have died out.

Get over your fear of conquering land.

We fight with computer code and nukes now, friend.

If they had to start from scratch, I imagine it would take a million people twenty years to develop a working nuke + an airplane to deliver it.

Would reproduce with in case of happening to be honest, he is the perfect wild man.

You fool, they removed the citations: en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Aboriginal_Tasmanians&oldid=699619027

The "20th century authors" are the marxist pre-censorship authors who cite earlier encounters with the abbos. According to the people who first met them, they did not know how to start fires.

It's after decades of contact with europeans that they figured it out again.

is what that should say

We didn't 'conquer' the Neanderthals - We are the Neanderthals.

And are you serious? Half the planet has not one person living on it.

The Arctic Circle hasn't been colonized.
Antarctica too, nor has the ocean floors or surface.

Mars hasn't been colonized yet.

I agree that South America needs a purge of the mongrels, and in fact its mountains might actually be fit for European habitation.

But Africa? No.
If Europe can be considered the homeland of Europeans - and thus should only have Europeans living there, then so too should Africa be considered the homeland of Africans.

Not because I want us to serve them and give them more gibs, but because it's mutually beneficial for both Europeans and Africans were Europeans to stay out. It's not fit for human habitation, period. And the Negroes get to kill eachother like they've always done in exchange.

If you want that continents' natural resources, fine. But Niggers deserve the right to live and you ought not have human workers.

lel

No, we aren't. We have, at best, 2% Neanderthal DNA, which is probably just poached genes adapting us better to colder climates.

Yeah, and why do you think that is? Because most of it is inhospitable. Why not take extra areas that are actually nice to live in?

And you ask me if I'm serious. You want us to colonize the fucking Arctic before killing the Arabs and niggers to take habitable land?

Ha, Africa is an entire continent, and there are so many wildly differing climates that there is more than enough land fit for Europeans. Not to mention not all of it needs vast populations; Somalia, for instance, would serve excellently as a sparsely populated ship-building and trade area operating off solar panels. And that's not even mentioning the huge amounts of other resources.

Moreover, it isn't just Africa. Vast amounts of the Middle East are great for European civilization — and basically had such civilizations in the past. They should become European again.

Why? This is basically just leftism applied to National Socialism. That is: fucking retarded. Again, if it were up to you whites wouldn't exist because apparently we have to be considerate of other races and keep them alive at our own expense.

No, it isn't. Who are you to decide what the white man can tame? He's utilized every terrain on this planet, but somehow an entire vast and diverse continent is inexplicably "too bad" for him. If you actually had any imagination you'd be picturing all the things whites could do with Africa.

As well as, there are direct examples of whites performing miracles even when they never actually settled nations there: the Belgian Congo, Rhodesia, and South Africa. South Africa could have been — some speculate was — a nuclear power, and you think that whites somehow can't live there?

How about you let the pioneers decide that.

A) Not how rights work. B) Why do Africans in their entirety deserve to live and own an entire continent when we could use it to benefit our own people?

I agree they should be kept alive in some sort of conservation population somewhere, but the vast majority of the continent needs to be owned by Europeans.

Millennia*

my bad.

Equatorial Africa should be left as a nature preserve for Africans. They can exchange their natural resources such as woods and minerals in exchange for our goods which would most likely be weapons in which to enslave each other with. But North Africa and South Africa should be white territory. Equatorial Jungle Africa has too many diseases that the white man is not naturally adapted to in and survive. Prior to the 1890s, the average life expectancy of a white man in that region of Africa was about 9 months.

Toilet paper.

Lots of toilet paper.

And duct tape.

Try 4-6% faggot. This has FAR more implications than what you're suggesting.

The Arctic Circle and Antarctica both are the perfect climates for the next step in European evolution. Mars is considerably colder, and we should be physically prepared to colonize it.

Who said I wanted to spare Semites? Read my earlier posts.

Continued…

As long as the preserve is small and fenced-off.

"4-6%" ≠ "We are Neanderthals."

No, they aren't, you fucking retard. If you honestly think the Antarctic is more hospitable than Africa, you're deluded. Here's a tip: places that can grow food with primitive technology > places that require advanced technology to get even meager returns.

Yeah, it totally makes sense to colonize a fucking planet before we colonize Africa. You can't even breathe unassisted on Mars, and you think it's a better place to live than Africa?

Explain, in detail, what makes Africa worse to live in than a place with no oxygen. Africa without niggers, of course.

Not what I said. You're saying that a frozen wasteland desert with no water, no arable land, no crops, and no livestock is more habitable and colonizable than a place that whites have historically lived and thrived in.

Nah, fuck South Africa.

North? Maybe, but it would require building a border wall.

Well, consering Africa and its supposed myriad of different climates are what made Niggers in the first place, you can fuck off. And the Indo-Europeans who lived in the ME made a terrible mistake because the Semites still overran them.

Leaving the niggers to fuck off in their own territories isn't 'at our expense', it's the opposite. Cont.

Tobacco, weed, booze, and pussy will be currency.

Whites evolved in a frozen wasteland, you insolent swine.

Africa is not fir for human life. This is a fact.

The "early accounts" can be summarized as an old meme where a novel explanation for the Tasmanian's use for fire was crafted out of ignorance or misrepresentation or both, essentially the story going that they would carry embers around in special vessels to start fires, and in the event that theirs went out, that they would borrow another tribe's. There is no evidence for these accounts. There is no evidence for these vessels. There is evidence that they used fire.

The citations given for "Tasmanian aborigines couldn't make fire lol" in the version you have no provided are as follows, in order:

[15] Jared fucking Diamond - Guns, Germs and Steel.

[16] Australian Bureau of Statistics. The only mention of fire on the page is:

[17] Lyndal Ryan's The Aboriginal Tasmanians, second edition, which is based on the popular work of Rhys Jones in 1977, derived from Norman Plomley's 1966 work, addressed in this paper also linked on the page:

press-files.anu.edu.au/downloads/press/p74381/pdf/ch0155.pdf

That paper in particular continues with a review of the main sources this claim derives from and their veracity, concluding:

And, because we simply cannot let up on our flimsy argument that these particular backwards savages were so hilariously primitive, in fact I dare to say these ones in our domain are special and unique, not like the savages you chaps have in the other colonies, haw haw, that they simply can't have had fire and we must invent an explanation to reconcile contradictory evidence, such as:

I know it would be a real knee slapper if it was true, but it is not. There is no need to exaggerate the Tasmanians' savagery with this meme. They had fire, there is no argument about that, and could make it. Alternative explanations are not supported by any evidence at all, where there is at least some for the simple one.

Nigger, if there's no radio transmissions, your "atomic" watch can't be synced to an actual atomic clock which is a huge piece of machinery.

You seem to be in what I call a "Pre-AC mindset".

fit*

Now it really is simple. You want lebensraum? It must be worthy of European existence - something Africa never will be.

If you think in small, planet-bound terms like technological limitations instead of trying to overcome these, you deserve to be naturally selected out of the European gene pool, since you do not have a European mindset.

Define "Pre-AC" pl0x

"Pre-Advisory Committee"?
"Pre-Alternating Current"?
"Pre-Ace Combat"?
What do you mean?

By that logic Americans will somehow revert to Amerindians. Don't be a fucking retard. Unless you honestly think the selection pressures of an industrial civilization are the same as savage wilderness.

Just a little more and I might see your nose. Fuck off with that "Ha, you lost, white man, now you can never have it back!" What the fuck are you even doing here with that attitude?

You're suggesting we deprive ourselves of resources we could otherwise have. That is the same as being at our expense. Similarly, this is also at our evolutionary expense; by leaving our competitors alive we're taking a grave risk. Why you advocate keeping existential threats around is beyond me.

You're a fucking retard.

Sure, dude, something with fertile land is less worthy of white colonization than a deserted planet. Are you even trying anymore? South Africa and Rhodesia prove you wrong.

Furthermore, what sort of retardation is this? "Less worthy"? What are you, a cuckservative? We take anything and everything, because everything can serve us, especially one of the most resource-rich and fertile continents on the planet.

You have yet to explain how that is somehow "unworthy" of white colonization or why the fuck we should even care about the "worthiness" of land to be colonized.

Jesus Christ, I can feel my braincells recoiling at this retardation. Making maximum use of the resources you can acquire is not the same as ignoring technology. If you genuinely think that, never leave your house, since you obviously just aren't technologically advanced enough if you need resources from the outside world.

You're a niggerfaggot.

Similar reason for why asians have slant eyes and flat faces. The environment was so cold that even protruding noses and lips were susceptible to frostbite. The slanted eyes are due to an extra layer of fat in the eyelid.

You filth straw-man'ing faggot.

I have always said it's fine to claim the Apefrica's accursed resources, even if I think it disgusting.

I only ever said that Whites should not *live* there.

Kill yourself, nigger-lover. You fetishize over disgusting African resources to the point where you want to fight over it.

How is a sun-drenched hellhole that only ever gave us AIDs, Ebola, and Niggers not unworthy?

lol dropped. Don't bring refuted hacks and frauds into a serious debate.

Go back to reddit.

Anyone have that screencap that says to niggers a god is only a lucky nigger standing on ashes, whereas to whites it is a man who built an empire. Something like the highest form of nigger is the top thug in a land of mass disorder and destruction, and whites will be off exploring the stars.

It had pic related in it. Been searching for it a while.

White male privilege propelled this shitlord to single handedly reinvent the iron age.

The only reason the dindoos couldn't do this in 20k years is because white privilege was keeping them down.

One final thing.

Niggers have never been an evolutionary competitor - they've always stagnated in their shithole Africa.

Only when Islam mobilised them were they ever a threat to Europeans.

I have also always advocated for the death of Abrahamism.

Then you're just being a pedantic faggot. I've claimed from the start that most of it would be sparsely populated, and if you are honestly so retarded as to think that there is absolutely no land that would be amazing for whites there, you're either a disingenuous kike or a faggot who knows nothing of Africa's geography.

You're the one arguing to keep vast quantities of niggers alive.

Ores and crops are disgusting now because of where they came from. Please never breed. We don't need your kind of superstitious faggotry around.

And all of Eurasia is like fucking Northern Finland too, is it, you retard?

Then there should be no harm in killing them. There is no reason to keep them alive.

Holy shit can you fucking read? Jared Diamond is one of the sources for "lol coons cannot make fire". The refuted fucking hack and fraud is arguing for the OTHER user's position, you absolute dribbler, hence why I said "Jared fucking Diamond", because his retardation is common knowledge here and needs no further elaboration.

Why don't you fuck off back to reddit where you clearly belong, faggot.

There is harm in killing them. They have a place in nature - unlike the Jews.

I never said you can't kill Muslim niggers.

And yes, African crops are disgusting. I have no opinion on ore, but sweet potatoes, okra, and whatever other filth they have is wholly disgusting and I abhor you and your desire to consume these things.

Advocating a laissez faire approach =/= keeping 'vast quantities' alive. They wouldn't be getting foreign aid under my rule.

Makes no difference if there's nobody there to inhabit it. Niggers don't make the continent bad - the climate does.

And if you seriously think we need all of those two alleged white-climate-approved locations in Africa when there are 1,000x that much good land elsewhere to be found is retarded.

Leave the continent uninhabited at the very least - take all the ore you want, but the land must never be a European's home.

Not as effective as you'd think; greenwood bows warp and lose power rapidly and eventually usually split. The stave needs to be seasoned and dried, but the problem with that is that hard wood is much more difficult to work with stone tools.

There isn't much with powered hand tools that you can't do with manual hand tools; it's just much slower.

Europeans are built for far colder temperatures than what air conditioning can provide.

Maybe it would benefit temp workers harvesting African ore, but even that is inhumane when we're at the cusp of being able to automate that process.

No, they don't. Stop using equivocations and explain to me what, precisely, whites would lose were Africans to be reduced to ten-thousand, or even to disappear entirely.

All of them until there's less than ten thousand left. Islam also needs to be eradicated from the Earth.

Who allows you to keep using good people's oxygen?

You honestly think that only native African crops can grow in Africa?

They'd still be too numerous. Ignoring problems is not a solution.

It makes utilizing the land and resources unnecessarily hard and marks a potential source to muddy Europeans in the future. It needs to be purged.

Completely wrong. Much of Africa is beautiful land with a great climate. North Africa in particular is fantastic for vacations (or would be if it wasn't inhabited by savages).

Like Antarctica, you mouth-breather?

Rhodesia never dies, you faggot.

Rhodesia was a bad idea. It only worked because Europeans were able to make it work, but the principle is still flawed.

Stop slavering over sunlight-drenched hellholes when there are better places to divert resources towards.

How many sub-Saharans are left after a laissez faire approach is irrelevant - they will have neither the incentive or the intention of threatening White lives ever again since they won't have Muslims in their midst.

And you seem not to understand that most will die after a few months of cutting off their foreign aid.

You mention North Africa, I say you can take it. My qualms are with everything south of the Sahara. Of course, you'll have to build a border wall.

Dude, we have AC so good you can entire cows solid.

Cool, is that going to be affordable to the common man?

You literally know nothing about African geography. You know not every bit of it is the darkest heart of the Congo, right?

This is exactly the same argument libertarians use to justify open borders, and it's just as correct now as then: not at all. Did you even read what I said? It represents a potential to muddy Europeans and serves no purpose existing. There is literally no reason not to destroy them.

I understand that perfectly. The problem is that not enough will.

Read up on African geography before posting again.

With the resources of Africa in the hands of white men? You better believe it.

In a recent thread some anons found evidence that abos might be the reason for Australia being mostly wasteland, because they deliberately started forest fires like fucking crazy because it was an easy way to kill giant lizards and other animals, whether for food or safety. Because, you know, that's way smarter than building a fence. But they're not the only hominid to drive ecological devastation and extinctions. All these shitskins that we're today told were "so in tune with nature" couldn't manage ecology worth a shit, and instead overhunted and deforested to their own detriment. Conservationism is a white invention.

pls gib graph that shows inflation with events in US history

With the invention of that device is when Yankees and Californians began invading the South.

I think the specks of dust here and there that don't get glazed by the sun constantly are worthless too.

"Not enough" Not enough for what? It's a self-solving problem because under my policies there would never even be the slight risk of the muddying of European blood ever happening, as there wouldn't be Europeans in Africa to get culturally enriched in the first place.

Who said anything about open borders? I want a border wall at the southern edge of the Sahara.

It would be easier to not hunt them down but rather kill them any time they come within range of civilisation, like any other dangerous animal. Ofc they must be disarmed somehow, but to hunt down every last nigger is a waste of resources. Their time will come. Taking away all external aid will rapidly reduce their population to natural levels, and I guess that means they would expend all their ammunition pretty quickly. We just can't allow people to think that niggers are human or deserving of anything, because that's the slippery slope to pic related.

Confirmed for retardation. I bet you've never stepped foot outside your town.

Not enough to stop worrying about them. So long as more than ten thousand are alive (and even that might be too many) there's a problem.

Are you honestly so conceited or arrogant as to think that if everything was done just as you said there would never be a problem ever? Or that people will always follow your policies? They are a threat that serves no purpose for us, there is no problem eliminating them, and there is no point in taking the risk of keeping them alive.

You're either arrogant or a retard or both.

"They won't come here for reasons" is the same argument, and it's just as wrong. If you'd actually read what I wrote that would be obvious and you wouldn't have to ask such a stupid question. You're not even putting effort into this anymore.

See, that's what I support.

Just don't build civilisation anywhere near them - problem solved.

Yeah, except after a few hundred years the bleeding-hearts will overcome people again and suddenly we'll be back here.

They need to be eliminated. We cannot continue a cycle of invasion.

Nope. Complacency like that breeds destruction.

I don't think genociding them is a bad idea, tbh fam. My question is whether or not a world without jews would fix that. I can't say whether or not semites were a part of very old civilisations catering to subhumans, as in humanising or inviting them in to subvert the goyim or let the kikes hide in the shadow. Although the jewish religion is fairly recent, the bloodline is much much older (a class of criminals, the Hebron at one point which translates to "outlaws" forbidden from living in cities). I have heard whispers that they are responsible for an old bronze age collapse, for example. I think it's older than that, as there's ancient "myths" about a hook-nosed, fish-lipped, beady-eyed race of psychopaths from the East who terrorised, raped, etc "pre-history" Europeans.

That was my point in questioning if the resources should be expended to deliberately kill all nogs in a world free of all other subhumans…or at least I thought that's what this discussion was assuming.

*assuming that jews no longer exist and aren't manipulating Aryans into accepting shitskins

Jeez it's late.

That's exactly the premise.

They wouldn't even be on the same continent if you faggot didn't propose we send people there to harvest its resources instead of machines in the first place.

faggots*

A) It wouldn't. Jews have been helped along quite substantially by white traitors. Men like Rousseau, Cobden, Mills, Epicurus, etc. whose poisonous philosophies paved the way for our modern destruction. Men like these would not be eliminated in the future, and history has proven that eternal vigilance tends to waver. B) There is no reason to take the risk.

"Semitic" is a linguistic group including far more than just Jews. It's not a racial group.

They're a race of mongrels though, and the most dangerous ones (Ashkenazi Jews, from Europe) were created from an intermixing and isolated populations and selection pressures.

I think the risk is greater than can be justified. White traitors would still exist and try to destroy us, and there's no point keeping the tools for them to do so around, especially when they provide us no benefit anyway.

Pro-tip: if your political system requires things like "it'll magically always work and traitors will always be excised" it's shit.

Now you're not even coherent. You're also exhibiting immense retardation if you think all resource extraction and utilization can be done with machines.

How on Earth do you think sending people to extract resources has any impact on how subversive traitors will be?

Why? Why do they deserve it? Because its "fair"?

Okay, how about J haplogroups aka Neanderthal. Arabs are rats, too, just with shittier breeding habits. A few others have J, like Armenians who make good merchants and bankers. The kikes hate competition from their kin, hence the constant proxy wars against sandniggers and the Armenian genocide.

Are you a christcuck, user?

I'm stating a fact, you sensitive little fuck. Carthaginians were Semitic because they spoke a Semitic language; that doesn't make them cousin to kikes, as retards like you would have us believe. You think Hannibal was closer to kikes than Europeans?

They still share some genes. They may be more distant, but the relation is there. Or do you want me to say #notallsemitelanguagespeakers?

Are you a christcuck, user?

You forget to say that he received the proper education for those informations ._.

I doubt someone who never went to school would know about "orange iron bacteria" or oxide reduction in metals

Back to Someting Awful you go.

Confusing linguistic and racial groups is retarded and so are you. By the same logic you're cousin to a street-shitter.

Do you see why this is a bad idea?

Bathory shirt in first pic? Nice.

He's right though

What's the use of a dollar versus a bullet, a bullet would be the basis for nearly everything you can do in a post apocalyptic society

If not currency it'll be at least the basis of what a currency is backed by, the more ammo and guns you have the stronger your currency

what's the yellow stuff at 3:14?

Are you a christcuck, user? For the third time.

Are you making relevant posts?

Bacteria sludge 'rich' in iron.

I'll take that as a yes. Was obvious enough. You should be able to relate to this pic. Enjoying turning the other ass cheek, and your neighbours', for more jewish and shitskin cock, you traitor.

I hope you come back tomorrow, read your posts, and realize how retarded you sound.

Read my posts, and you might actually learn something.

who would you even call with a sat phone? what functions is it capable of? if you called your family who would they call?

I mean, even places like Africa use currency. I doubt things would degenerate past that.

that kiln is fucking radical

That is awesome.

That irked me, so I fixed it.

It was just a stick. They threw sticks. It isn't anything fancy, it was just a literal stick.

That is incredibly long.

For when the toilet paper runs out?

And then the pot cracks, overwaters the plant and you have to dig it all up, sweet.

We all know you hate nature, Schlomo

Single white man makes steel in the middle of a fucking jungle.

That's pretty awesome.

You do realise d3c3bf has been the only one advocating complete white Lebensraum and the eradication of niggers and semites this whole thread, right?

No they have many different uses for the duct tape. It can be used to close the open wound or create a stretcher or arrow fletchs.

An ass can't truly be good without wide hips. White women have wider hips because they're needed to accomodate (and eventually give birth to) bigger head size of White babies. Black women, on the other hand, have narrower hips because Black head size is smaller.

Therefore, Black preference for 'huge asses' isn't anything more than a preference for cellulite-ridden blobs of fat.

Man plays real life version of Civilization, chooses Iron Working, I wonder what he will pick next, the wheel?

I feel sorry for the white women with narrower hips because they wouldn't cope with the vaginal birth so they die.

Electricity is the easy part. All welding apart from MMA (stick) requires noble gasses to shield the arc.

Aboriginals of Australia did know how to make fire, the tools they used to do it litter the place.

It was joke, you see

That joke dodged me.

The Tasmanian abos didnt

neat

A dark and barren time of which we best not speak, young A-non.

so that guy build a graphiccard?

C-sections are a thing nowadays.

(((They))) are salty.

spotted the Nig

the great outdoors confirmed for anti-semitic

t. nobody ever

Not everywhere, lots of tribes didn't know how.

Abos are fascinating because they're an actual example of full degeneration, they had boats and some level of craftmanship (as their cousin in New guinea, south India etc… had and still have) to get to Straya and even fairly advanced neolithic society but by the time the europeans explorers came in contact most tribes didn't even seem to know how to make fire (they knew how to conserve it, they traded it with tribes that still knew how, etc…), tribes where typically no more than a few dozen of individuals living a nomadic existence.
That's the only case where archeological remains are actually more advanced than recent level of civilization.

Had we left them alone for a few millennium they might have go back full primal (or extinct more likely).

fucking wizards

Don't worry goyim. Just keep sending money to send them more food!
Think of the children!

That blows a hole in the Left's theory of "progress".
And they can't blame religion for it either.

Abbos may be subhuman, but you have to have some consideration for a species which killed off Australia's megafauna by throwing blunt sticks at it.

You can weld almost as good just using CO2, which is easy enough to produce.

Good choice and idea, but I would also suggest owning/or manufactureing a Girandoni air (musket) rifle like in vid related - disregard the first one showing.
A gunpowder rifle is rather costly/each shot - Air is abundant.
Effective killrange is supposedly 200 yards/first few shots.

If it worked for Louis and Clark, it damn well should work in a shtf scenario.

this is the most retarded thing Ive seen today, even for Jap "standarts"

The manga has only gotten more retarded. Even fans have lost their confidence in the author's ability to not fuck anything up.

Yes. Clearly 'muh institutional racism' is keeping the minorities down.

Fuck off back to Holla Forums m8.

Women don't select shit.
Men select women on attractiveness.attractiveness correlates to higher IQ, btw
In Africa there was no selective pressures to cause Eugenic breeding.

Oy vey you can't expect us to pay you for those 6 million views.

Television programs that are actually educational and interesting to watch? It's like you don't want the jews to brainwash and destroy western civilisation or something.

Women with bigger asses have smarter children.

Africa did have steel, it was however very much mired in guild level work.
Also only a few dozen tons of output due to a lack of needing replacements.
Europe has rust, abrasive materials, and damaging uses (mining).
Africa is relatively stable for steel, lacks most of the stuff that shreks tools and isn't able to use plows due to a marked lack of draft animals.
What was noted by anthropologists was the presence of a basically cottage industry that ceased when Euros showed up and started trading.
Which isn't surprising since Euros were giving finished goods for cheap compared to the work.

Always be careful evaluating post contact societies as though pre, particularly when one is slinging around trinkets that are extremely valuable.

There are more modern air rifles today. You don't need an antique air rifle.

go to sleep jared diamon, youre drunk.

Yeah sure, because you will show the widescale domestication of the cape buffalo, something that happened in India, also happened in Africa?

Modern air rifles are little more than recreational pellet guns that might be able to kill a squirrel if you're lucky and shoot it a dozen times.

Nigger, no animals were "domesticated" until they were selectively bred by humans this is a retarded excuse for why niggers are shit. How do you think boar were domesticated into pigs?

this

4-6% is fucking huge, we have 50% in common with fucking bananas. You don't know what you're talking about faggot.

How are we homo sapiens if neantherthals were stronger and adapted to cold climate? It makes way more sense that Neantherthals were proto-Europeans.

You’re a fucking newfag.

Nig–
Now you’re just moving the goalposts.

The Victorians were the greatest engineers ever. In fact probably the greatest people ever.

The Victorian era is still a great era thought.

Bullshit, all of it.

I remember reading that the ancestors of cows and pigs were fucking monsters back in the day.

Nigger, that is a reproduction shown. And still holds its worth in salt intact.

*Ahum* Sir, may I suggest you do your research before spouting of faggotry, please?

Just as I was asking myself how do you get proper charcoal in the first place, I see this.

This man is gold.

The key thing to remember here is that you want to get to iron as quickly as you can to fashion better tools. Also, in the northern climate, woodworking and leather working is a priority. You will want a log house and some good pelts on your back.

Nothing but stone buildings last 500 years. Wood-frame houses would rot away in 30 years unless you replace your roofing regularly - and if you don't you'll have to basically rebuild the house to get all the rotten wood out, like my neighbor is doing now.

Just woke up.

Of course the Christian fetishizes living in Africa.

The fact of the matter is that this decision over how we should deal with Africa is decades away from us, if it even happens in the first place.

It is stupid to assume we won't have the technology to automate the process of harvesting its resources.

You can make automated mines and automated farms all you like, but I will not support even one European suffering life on that continent.

Hey, let's build a hut out of sticks and animal feces that will be gone in a year or two no matter what you do, and store things in it!

Also, when I went to Germany for my senior trip, we stayed in a hotel made out of wood that was 800 years old.

You are astoundingly stupid.

no u xD

I had asked when he was going to show us how to finally get forging work done. Awesome work Primative Tech!

I've seen his videos before but never fully understood the premise. Does he have reference texts with him? How much prior experience does he have in this kind of thing? And is he innawoods permanently or making trips back to civilization periodically?

Christianity has absolutely nothing to do with it. Africa is wasted on the niggers. Africa is rightful white clay.

Face > Legs > Tits > Ass

I think the time will come when we just nab nearby asteroids for mining instead of hollowing out our own planet.

I agree that its natural resources are being wasted.

I've always said that.

But is it fit for human habitation? No.

Leave it as a giant nature preserve (Minus the ore) and live elsewhere.

Amazon was a better show.

This guy gets it.

I'm planning for Europeans becoming an intergalactic race, while you're wanking it to worthless African soil.

It's all in the descriptions of his videos

He does research beforehand and then goes to try it out, doesn't actually live innawoods and the nearest neighbor is 7 minutes away. He's been doing it for a number of years

Again, stuck in a pre-AC mindset. This isn't the 19th century anymore dude.

Christ, it's like talking to a brick wall.

yeah i never would have thought to check creek beds for rust, nor would in a million years guess that you can re-use it.
sure it wont be the most sturdy metal in the world, but crude iron would be pretty nice in a pinch. and is easier to make than bioplastic in that regard.

Why use technology to enable manual labor when you can use technology to do the labor for you?

While you may all argue the Aboriginal's use of fire, there's no point arguing the fact that they never smelted any metal or had any furnaces. The fact that people would even argue there use of fire is a testament to their savagery. I was born and raised in Australia and it makes me sick to my stomach knowing that those primitives are treated as my equal, nay,
better. If only Tasmania had served as an example we would have been rid of the lowest form of "humanity".

"their use of fire"*. I don't wish to look a fool when calling others savages.

Wait, if we're talking about making Africa a nature preserve - Why not use it for cloning research on prehistoric megafauna?

Brink back Megalania

you mean you dont want to make a knife from scratch literally?
oh right, jews dont create things or do work, this is like auschwitz to you heebs isn't it?

Back when I was a freshman in college, ~5 years ago, I got laughed at for expressing this view. Jokes on them, I graduated with a 4.0 and they failed.

Plenty of good lebensraum on other planets, not to mention the frontiers on Earth that we haven't conquered yet:

Antarctica
The Arctic Circle
Sea floors
Ocean surfaces

Just imagine where we can go without Jewish restrictions.

Nigger, Antarctica is uninhabitable. You cannot grow anything there. You cannot raise any livestock there. There is barely any sunlight. Temperatures can reach -50 degrees celsius. Talking about colonising Antarctica is like saying we should colonise the Moon. You have absolutely no fucking idea what you're talking about.

We should expand into Africa and kill the niggers.

Like what planets, nigger?

There's a reason why no one has built any long term city there, you fucking can't.

Even if we have to grow everything in greenhouses and endure six months of darkness at a time, at least we won't have to deal with people who use British spelling.

A white man achieving things things not for the benefit of a woman or a minority, and without their direction?

i get to take a whole backpack?

could probably fit all that in a bag with only 35 lbs.

would love to bring cups and containers and shit, but the size would be cumbersome will probably add a few camping cups if i can hang them off the side.

that'd be a really enjoyable kind of survival.

This.
The guys channel is good for what it is but there are better ways to live a subsistence life in current year.
Check out "Glenn" in the series "Life below zero."

You're speaking English, you Amerilard. You know where that language came from?

Antarctica is worth 10x more than Africa, and those points you raised about it are the exact reasons why it's perfect for European habitation.

Mars? Are you seriously suggesting we remain a one-planet species?

No wonder you're so deluded.

Sea floors are the major source of manganese IIRC. Shit just forms balls on the bottom. As the globe heats up its expected that we will be able to mine Antarctica, but the question of who owns the land is still hotly debated. It's possible this will be a trigger for WW3 since Russia is expanding its military presence in the northern section of the globe in preparation for this.

The world is warming.

We gonna have us an Ice Age soon.

But here's the thing: Antarctica has very large stores of natural gas. That makes it worth living in.

Isn't*

The world is definitely warming, the question is whether or not it's man-caused or not.

No it's not, you massive fucking moron. Antarctica is a desolate, barren continent incapable of supporting human life in any capacity. You are just a pussycuck faggot who wants to spare niggers for reason at all.
Jesus Christ. Do you have an IQ barely above room temperature? Seriously, how fucking stupid do you have to be to think that Antarctica is suitable for any human habitation, letalone Europeans? I read all your previous posts against that other guy, and you got completely BTFO. You have absolutely no iead what the fuck you're talking about, and don't seem to understand how environments or geography works.

Oh you mean that inhospitable desert-planet with an atmosphere made of carbon dioxide, and which is incapable of supporting any human life without advanced technology?

You want to know something funny? Mars is probably more hospitable to humans than Antarctica.

Oh the fucking irony

Nah, just wait til Yellowstone or Toba blow their load.

The Earth is definitely warming, and Humans are most likely contributing, but the question is whether it actually fucking matters. Earth's temperature has changed drastically in the past, and in my opinion, it's man-made then so be it.

The purpose of colonization is to make it habitable.

And I think Niggers have a place on Earth, even if it is to be apes.

Their lives are worth more than Jews - this is a fact.

The presence of Europeans doesn't just make something habitable, you mental reject. Tell me how you'd colonise Antarctica? Where are you going to grow food? Raise livestock? Built cities? You make no damn sense

Then you're a cuck faggot souped up on libshit egalitarian universalism.

They're lives are worth exactly the same - nothing at all. Niggers should hang along with kikes.

It matters since the world we know is a delicate balance. For example of real world consequences, soon they might not carry guacamole at Chipotle because avocados are getting raped by the increasing temperatures as well as some very resilient pests. A world without guac is a world I don't want to live in.

You must be in Soviet Russia then.

with a little bit of work? Mars.

Possibly the seafloor or under the pack ice of Europa.

Also the upper atmosphere of Venus. The temperature is close to earth and the rotation would put you on a 96 hour day. Also since the lower atmosphere is made of heavy CO2, your habitat balloons can be filled with a plethora of non-flammable and lighter gases. Wind speeds are the only thing that would be extreme at a 55-60km altitude

Maybe niggers in White countries should. But natives on their own continent?

For what purpose? You're not seriously suggesting we live in Africa are you?

I'm no egalitarian, but just as I see value in the lives of other animals, so too do I think Niggers have a right to life.

So that they can pick cottons just like in the good old times? :^)

No, so they can ooga booga around all day killing eachother like they've done for the past quarter million years.

It didn't affect us when they did so then, why will it hurt us now?

Yes. The White Man should take what he deserves from the niggers who are squandering and dirtying such a beautiful and resource-rich continent. Niggers don't deserve Africa.

For the purpose of removing racial enemies and competitors, expanding our influence and genes throughout the world, and gaining control of the vast resource wealth that exists in Africa.
Yes I am - only after niggers have been killed.

Yes you are, because you believe niggers have some kind of "right" to exist equal to whites, when in fact they should be displace for our own benefit.
Like I said, you're a cuckold faggot who attributes non-existence value to worthless niggers, and have decided to keep them alive - thus limiting the expansion and dominance of our own race. There is literally no reason we should keep niggers alive. You are a cuck, plain and simple

And let them squander and waste the vast resource wealth on that continent? Fuck off. Niggers are a waste of space, and the only reason you want to keep them alive is because you're a massive cuckold.

It's affecting us now, you massive moron. If we killed all the nogs off when we colonise Africa, we wouldn't have the same problems we're having today, and we would have had far more resources and lebensraum at our disposal.

Stop exaggerating.

Our only racial enemy is the Jew, and without them niggers are irrelevant to us.

I never said to let them keep their ore.

Nothing beautiful about Africa exists.

If we are to have any use for it, it should be for a prehistoric megafauna cloning project.

Do you know how I know that you've never worked in heavy industry?

Says the moron who thinks the entire continent is nothing but sun-scorched dirt.

as a britfag i can assure you that you're wrong. the techniques in primtechs videos would not last forever but there are very good straw and mud building techniques which can last for hundreds of years. it isn't uncommon to see old mud and straw country houses in certain areas.

Don't be a fucking retard. Nogs, and every other race is forever a thread and enemy to us and our dominance over this earth. In a time of weakness, they would not wait to take advantage of us. There is literally no reason we shouldn't kill them, take the resources and land, and prevent any potential future threat from manifesting. You're just a nigger-loving cuck - plain and simple.

But we should keep them alive? And have a repeat of "muh colonialism" a couple decades later when our people become complacent and weak? Fuck off. We can't make the same mistakes. You're so damn pathetic. You can't give me one single reason why we should keep niggers alive. This is a cuck half-measure.

Oh really? Pic related isn't beautiful? McFucking kill yourself, cuck.
Oh white lebensraum after we kill all niggers

Where are these supposed 'beautiful' places?

Since Africa itself is what created Niggers in the first place - obviously the continent is the problem.

Never post again, you massive moronic mouth-breathing retard.

This is a terrible argument. You must not understand how populations adapt to their environment or you don't understand much about Africa.

Those pictures are disgusting and make me sick just thinking about how hot and humid such places are.

So you're basically just LARPing puritan retard trying way too hard. Got it.

Please hang yourself

Simple - they adapted to the sun-drenched hellhole that is Africa.

Congrats, you figured out the part of the equation regarding melanin, but we don't hate Africans only for their melanin.

Europeans were made from cold and darkness.

False equivalency.

Every other trait of theirs can be attributed to their worthless homeland.

People with IQ's below 100 really shouldn't post here. You really are an embarrassment. There is no false equivalency here. you are literally comparing an inhospitable ice desert to one of the most abundant and hospitable continents on Earth

Like too many resources, stable climates, and abundance of food, to name a few.

Africans are shit because they had it too good and thus didn't need to evolve beyond their primitive state, not because their land is inhospitable. Africa is too hospitable.

If it's so hospitable and fertile, why not created automated farms?

Whites don't belong there, but their influence does.

Good point. We should.

After we kill niggers.

But we belong in Antarctica? My fucking sides. Never post again, retard.

see

errr

see

Exactly, we don't need that either because it promotes a dysgenic effect to live without austerity.

Indeed Whites do.

We were forged by Ice Age Europe - it only makes sense to continue our cold-adaptation that has so far given us our racial genius, and the Arctic Circle is a good stepping stone between us and Antarctica.

Are you fucking retarded? modern humans haven't been subject to selective pressures from our environments for thousands of years. You have absolutely no idea how evolution works. You're a self-contradictory faggot making retarded excuses as to why we shouldn't kill all niggers and settle their abundant lands. There would be no dysgenic effects, because we are no longer squatting in the mud and subject to the elements.

I repeat myself once more: please never post again, you mouth-breathing retard

Why kill all the niggers if they don't pose a threat to Europeans?

Just defend the farms if they get close, which they won't without Islam to tell them to.

Because OTHER EUROPEANS are allowing them to become a threat. Leftist cucks that actively hate themselves, their families, their countrymen, and even their entire race are actively genociding themselves.

I honestly bet you know that you're wrong and embarrassing yourself, but that you're too far into it to admit defeat.

They pose a genetic threat to Europeans. They pose a threat to any influence we may hold in Africa. They post a threat to settlers who may want to forge a new existence in Africa.

Do you even read this shit you write? God damn you're fucking stupid

Dindus were granted Zimbabwe and given everything needed to sustain civilization.

What happens? Instant garbage heap.

This happens everywhere.

Fucking ferals, all of them.

that user will just blame it all on Jews and pretend that if kikes are gone, everything will be fine. This is clearly untrue

This is something some people have failed to understand. Jews are the greatest of our worries, but by no means are they the only one. Even if every nonwhite was removed from existence, chances are that the struggle will never end, since there's something deep within the genes of whites that enabled leftism and the sort that jews so eagerly exploit.

This isn't even taking into consideration that we might run into space jews a couple centuries or millennia down the line.

Jesus Christ how horrifying

This isn't a discussion about the dysgenic effects western modern lifestyles entail.

Why would there be White settlers in Africa?

These traitors from within you mention would not exist in the power you say because our way is the correct way, and this is self-evident.

If you're so concerned about their racial suicidal tendencies, why do you think exterminating niggers will solve anything?

They could kill us all directly with technology.

Just create a system that weeds their thought out of existence and there is no threat.

So I see that reading comprehension is not your forte, given that is exactly my point.

Does he drink his own piss?

You're trying to dodge the argument because you know you're fucking wrong. You're not stupid, you know what you're doing, and you're trying to shoehorn a point like some shill would while deflecting the very same things that would shoot it down.

Otherwise you'd not have over 10% of this thread's posts when most have been continuously calling out your shit left and right even till now.

You're wrong to assume that I've ever defended the dysgenic effects western modern lifestyles entail.

Check your nose, Moishe.

Yeah nah fuck off

Why not? There was during the colonial times/

So your point is that niggers are inferior, because they were incapable of domesticating wild animals like Europeans did?

Why are we going to waste resources building cities in Africa? I thought our only motivation to go there was to harvest its resources.

Because, and I've said this a million times, Africa is not worthy to serve as lebensraum, especially when there are far better places to be elsewhere.

Our genes and memes are more ancient, but not as ancient as to be the same as Africans.

Yes?

And you mean aryans, because the group in India that did it were so.

Now there was one kingdom that pulled it off, but in typical nigger fashion, got mobbed by the surrounding ones and died in a violent orgy of attempting to get their own domsticated version.
And then shortly there after, a drought hit that resulted in the death of all cape buffalo in the area, and all the kingdoms reliant on agriculture.

So, funny dank ass meme level shit there.

Instead of doing this, you sit in the dark and play RPGs to feel like you're being "productive".

Except you're wrong
LMAO like Antarctica? Fuck off

As someone who has been steeped in primitivism for a decade now it's strange for me to see this channel take off. I guess it's like a laymen watching somebody assemble a computer for a first time. They probably didn't even know computer components can be swapped let alone how to swap them, they think it's like magic. This guy goes into the woods and makes a mud hut and everybody wets themselves and I'm unimpressed because I've seen dozens of these.

There's so much stuff like this one YouTube, most of it more informative. The only thing I can think of for why this guy took off is the production value, he has a good camera and knows how to frame a shot. His lack of narration also allows for quick MTV style editing.

My personal favorite is Benjamin, his series on brain tanning, knapping, and bow and arrow making are very informative.

youtube.com/watch?v=D6DztrT4i1o

Some of his videos have very little narration as well, but his framing is terrible.

Sorry I misinterpreted then. I thought you were spouting Jared Diamond "muh niggers had no domesticatable animals" bullshit.

A stone anvil m8

This guy starts with nothing. It's captivating to watch him build up from literally nothing.

Almost all primitivists start with nothing. Benjamin does the same thing, he has a place in the woods where he built a shelter out of tools he constructed from his surroundings.

But his channel isn't monetized and his patreon only pays out per video. Where are you getting this information from?

Citation needed.

Moreso that he's not bug-bitten all over with that paleskin, maybe he knows to avoid bug season in his forest.

He obviously knows how a car turbine works. He also knows what "bacteria" are, and has a camera and a youtube channel. So obviously he was raised by wolves

:^)

Except he built it on a stone foundation. Did you even watch the video?

He's just a dude with a hobby.

He does this shit inside a friends property, He's not some sort of caveman, he uploads to fucking youtube you dunce.

Thank you user for being so enjoyable then.

This guy has been taken into consideration for serious college classes in remote locations last i heard, along with making Barefoot Architect copyright free
He's the bomb but calling him a genius for re-inventing shit is retarded
He had prior knowledge and planning to do all his stuff, and we know thinking and planning is the hard part of anything

Saying he managed to whoop wewuz technology is preposterous as the context and conditions are widly different. He's still a badass lad, no questions asked

Where's the evidence they learned to sail? Polynesians did like Maori but they are vastly different. Abos crossed from Asia to Australia by the land bridge when water levels were lower.

lulz

likely

They actually set the forests on fire to kill them.
Its actually for this reason that so much of Australia is deforested

You ever heard about Rhodesia and South Africa? Niggers are smart enough to kill and rob. They are what makes Africa dangerous, nothing else. You cannot have anything automated here either until they are removed.

His videos got shared on leddit.

I used to watch him a long time ago and he had so many videos with less then 50k views.
They shot up to the millions over night and I found out why when one of my more normie friends linked me a video of his and said he found him on reddit.

From what he has said he taught himself how to do all this shit from books.
It's similar to that castle project going on right now.
Being made by a buncha frenchies.
Actually looks really nice.
100% authentic techniques.

It just makes me laugh how shit Africa is sometimes.
Check out more of this guys videos, he makes shingles for a roof that actually look pretty legit.
100 times better than some African mudhut.
He is even doing this shit pretty by the book, if he went all out and actually had more people helping him, dude could make some pretty nice stuff out there, still only using those techniques.

I need to get rich so I can buy a patch of land with some clay and a stream on it and build caveman style dwellings. I was meant to do this.

Where have you been?
They lied and went back on that.
LIF is never going to be an mmo, they dumped that idea (after selling it as an mmo) and are now working on a NEW project which will be the actual mmo.

Keep buying in to early access goy.
:^)

The charcoal bit has me already mad.
That's such a wasteful and messy way of making it. How are niggers that fucking unaware of how to maintain resources?
Do they not understand they just did some work, and they deserve the full bounty?

FUCKING WORK, YOU MONKEYS.

I now understand why niggers can't seem to advance.
They are unable to think ahead. Everything is always plentiful, so they only take what they need, when they need it. They can't seem to understand a reason to create any industry out of their resource-rich environment. They are perfectly content living as bare-bones as possible if they simply survive.
That's all niggers do. Survive.

Sorry for continuously shitting up this thread, but if they just stockpile ONE DAY'S worth of resources, they would be ahead of neighboring tribes.
They can't seem to understand the importance of stockpiling resources.

It's not like niggers don't.

White people have been trying to teach Africans how to farm, build, and govern for a couple 100 years.
They have internet access in many areas of Africa, and yet they still struggle with shit that a little Chinese kid managed to do.
Also, and this is the most obvious point, our ancestors upgraded from this shit a long time ago.

The thing to think about this video is it was made purely as a demonstration of how it used to be done.
Nowadays they do have stockpiles of steel lying around. It's the garbage that their governments allow to be dumped on them in exchange for pennies.

This is breddy cool as well.

youtube.com/watch?v=rqdU8fcvMNI

Don't you deride glorious Rhodesia with that nigger-granted title.

The bread-basket of Africa, and now the 'conquerors' are starving. Serves them right, too. They were given gibsmedats on the grandest scale, and still managed to display the raw power of niggadry.

I think he can do pretty well without that

I like the part where a single French truck crashes on the side of the road and singlehandedly destroys the local economy and iron industry because everyone would rather recycle superior European steel than buy some nigger's shitty pig iron.

Watching niggers interact with white civilization is like watching an episode of Star Trek where the Enterprise comes across a planet of cavemen.

(((1)))

Have you ever heard of gene poaching? Do you even know anything about genetics? Judging by your "50% banana!" shit, I'd assume not.

Again, who are you to say what the white man can conquer?

At this point you're just spouting bullshit and baseless accusations as a way to poorly rationalize your retardation. I don't now why you hate a bit of the Earth's surface so much, but it's probably because you're actually autistic.

I've asked you repeatedly to say why, and you've never even offered the most meager rebuttal. You're just a fucking retard.

No, you're being obstinately stupid and refusing perfectly good resources because "Ewwww it's got a tangential association with niggers!" You might as well claim girls have cooties and that therefore you can only breed via artificial insemination. It would amount to the same retardation.

Because you can't. There's always going to be some need for human labor there. You're working under a lobotomized delusion.

About the only sensible post you've made this thread.

Jesus Christ.

Are you still going on about leaving the niggers on some sort of continent-wide nature preserve and pretending its because you're a magnanimous faggot? Because you're not magnanimous, just a faggot. And a fucking lobotomized one at that.

You have yet to answer the fucking question of why they should be left alive when there is every possibility that, being alive, they could in the future be utilized as a weapon against Europeans. To say nothing of actually harnessing the continent of Africa.

Yeah dude. Totally. That's why we don't have any problems with racemixing, and nonwhites have only ever attacked us because of Jews. It's all Jews; nonwhites are just totally innocent tools! They dindu nuffin! It really was a religion of peace all along; the naughty Jews made them bad!

Get the fuck out already. You've repeatedly proven what a cuckold you are.

How can you be both so arrogant, so delusional, and so naïve?

This.

Didn't I refute this exact same bullshit two-hundred posts earlier?

And this too?

You can't seriously believe this.

"Aryans" refers to Indo-Europeans, a linguistic group. You're talking about Proto-Europeans or Europoids (there's no established name for the broader racial group that is now mainly limited to Europeans themselves).

I get that Aryan is a popular term to refer to that group, and I suppose the meaning could be shifted, but it just adds confusion since its original meaning was quite different. Otherwise you might end up with people thinking street-shitters were the creators of North Indian civilizations.

I hereby twerk in honor of these new hoes.

They twerk like retards no matter the century or continent.

They can do that in Canada's interior provinces. I was talking to a cousin in Fort McMurray this past winter, and he said it got down to -54C at one point. Hence why everyone drives a diesel pickup truck with a lift kit up there. 4 feet of snow? No problem. European cars are rendered useless? No problem.

I work in a grocery store. I was wondering why Avocado's went up almost 200% in the last few months…

What a faggot, that is practically my backyard.

A backpack full of shorts.

love this guy's work, I want to re-create his videos in my own patch of wilderness, someday.

until the dice read five or eight

You sound pretty salty mate

The sling video is pretty funny. It's 3 minutes making the sling and 5 minutes of him constantly missing targets, all with quick cuts.

Why isn't there a dam there?

Because friend Kariba provided more than enough. Hopefully Smiths vengeance will be at hand soon and drown a fuckton of floppies.

Well, that's gonna take up the rest of my week.

*wider hips

"Big butt" just correlates with wide hips. The latter are what you need to give birth to smart children because smart children stay in the womb longer (nigger pregnancy is significantly shorter than White pregnancy) so their skulls are bigger at birth. In order to neither kill the woman nor damage the child's soft skull the hips need to be wide.

>wants automated farming because he fears manual labor so much, it bothers him when even other people do it.

exactly this.

Perfect gif, btw

This is right up my ally. Thanks!

one corollary theory with this is the Bantu genocide. A genocide on the order of Mongol hordes, but with no written record because everyone it killed was simian.

Bantu were the original imperialist shitlords with their (relatively) advanced technology. Too bad for them there was a bigger fish.

Of course, they're picking up right back where they left off, migrating into South Africa and overtaking the cape niggers. Not to mention their diaspora in the US is gaining "space to destroy".

rip

I wouldn't worry. He's pretty based.

It's not hard to make ammo. If I stock up enough to last me and my family 30 years I'll have plenty of time to set up my own small ammo manufacturing plant.

And who first pioneered those technologies? Who made sure that knowledge was passed down to us? It sure as fuck wasn't the Indians or the nignogs. Aside from that, knowing how to do something is not the same as actually doing it.