picpaste.com/19eb0b23bf8998a4b27c6caf4008107a.png
twitter.com/nonsensicole
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

How does mine look?

Imma see sum ID

Punch her in her birth canal.

Why so mean?

because women are vile heartless monsters

move to a 1st world country where they don't have faggotry like penis inspection day

Does this look like a vile, heartless monster to you user?

Does not look like. It is.

I HATED penis inspection day at school

That is a very hurtful statement user. What about her makes you think that this fine creature is a vile, heartless monster?

I would have to say the vagoo

But you can't see that. What do you see that makes you think she is heartless?

Feminine traits that indicate there is a vagoo attached to them.

Like what?

dont ask me why but my school actually had a penis inspection day

i went to a very religious catholic school like 30+ years ago

The boys would all line up outside the nurses office in our underwear. the girls would be taken into the gymnasium for the same thing and strip into their underwear. but for some reason only the boys would be "out in the open" so to speak. like - teachers could come and go as they please and see us in our underwear. The line would sometimes go outside and you would wait outside in your underwear where passing cars could see you. idk just always was weird to me

The girls would be locked in the gymnasium for the duration of the day and all the boys and school staff were given a lecture that we would be expelled/fired if we tried to peep on the girls during their inspections

Anyway, you would wait in line until you were called by name and then go to whoever called your name. They would check for lice, check your back, check your tongue, check the bottoms of your feet, and I think they would see how high you could jump. Oh and they also checked your height and weight

Typically these were all males checking you. Then you would wait in the final line where the Nurse would call you up, you would go up to her and get behind a paper screen (but everyone could see your silhouette) and the Nurse would either wait a second while you pulled your underwear to your ankles, or if you took too long (or didnt know what to do) she would forcefully lower them for you and grunt like she was annoyed by the fact you were making her job annoying and take longer than it should.

My Nurse was a female in her 40s/50s who always wore white gloves

She would then inspect your penis and cup your testicles, then let go and write down notes on a piece of paper. You were supposed to then pull your underwear back up and head back to class to put your clothes back on. Sometimes kids were, again, too stupid and she would force your underwear back up and tell you to go away with a grunt.

So we all boys would walk back to class, walking around campus depending on where our homeroom was located, in our underwear, then get dressed in class and wait until either lunch or the girls inspection was over.

that day was awkward but the whole day we didnt actually study or do work so in a sense we kids enjoyed inspection day

i dont believe we did it yearly but i do remember going twice and i went to catholic school for quite a while so…

the first time the Nurse actually inspected my penis and looked quizzical at me

she then gave me a note to give to my parents and told me to give them the note. i felt like crying the whole day because usually kids with notes meant they were bad kids or something was wrong with them and if you got a note other kids would make fun of you. i hid the note in my underwear as i walked back to class

So what ended up happening is the Nurse only felt one ball as she squeezed my testicles so gave me a note. The note was to have a meeting with my parents. My Dad worked all day 7 days a week so only my Mom could attend. The Nurse took me into her office and told me to strip. The door didnt have a lock on it so she put a sign that said for nobody to enter. I remember my Principal walking in nonchalantly and saying something before my Nurse shouted
I SAID TO KEEP THAT FUCKING DOOR SHUT!!!

To which my principal quickly yelled, "I'm sorry! I'm sorry!"

to which the nurse realized it was the principal and not a stupid kid and kept quietly talking to herself that she hopes she doesnt get fired (which she didnt. she later explained the situation to my principal)

So I got naked and she told me to lie down and told me to spread my legs and kneaded my testicles back and forth. Then went
Mmmm-hmmmmmm. Mmmmmm-hmmmmm

Then asked my Mom to come over and feel my testicles. Which she did. Then the Nurse asked my Mom if she ever felt as if something was "off" on how I felt or the way I looked.

The long hair is one indicator, then idk, whatever makes a woman look like a woman. Finer facial features or some shit. Unless you are implying that there is a dick down there.

My mother, being a very stupid teenage mother, said that I didnt "look like his father 'down there'"
but she didnt say anything because she thought I would grow up to look normal and that maybe I just looked weird due to me being a premature delivery

The Nurse called her stupid and said I could have had a serious fucking medical condition (and I swear she almost called my mother a cunt)

Turns out I only had 1 ball and you could see one ball and feel one ball which apparently can severely fuck you up as a boy

So she referred us to a doctor. Long story short i needed to have surgery. My other testicle never "dropped" like it should have and im glad the Nurse saw this and both my parents were also glad

I think it was like 2 years later as I had surgery at 5yo that we had inspections again. Same Nurse. Same routine. But this time she said something like
Very good [user]! I see you are very healthy now. Is everything working okay?

as she was cupping my balls. Which made me very happy but she still gave me a note to give to my parents. She could tell I was sad due to my face to which she said it was a "good note" and to not worry. I thought it was another bad note

So I give it to my Mom as soon as i head home and the gist of the note said i was very healthy now and my testicles looked perfect and just like any other normal boy and nobody would be even able to tell i needed surgery or had surgery

And i dont really know why i wrote all that but i got no friends and tomorrow is Friday so i felt like sharing a story that a lot of people laugh at but it does have merit

just wanted to share my experience

What are you doing this weekend, friendless user?

just playing persona 5

i like to max the S-links because it makes it like i have friends

sad i know

Did you ever have a friend?

But what besides her being a woman makes you think she's heartless? Plenty of women are caring and thoughtful.

Well, I have yet to meet one. My personal experience has lead me to believe that a nice woman is a woman with something to gain.

possibly but only online. I played MMO FFXI for like 10 years and played with another guy as we both had ideas in common in regards to how we like to play MMOs and we were daily players

but he had actual IRL friends while i didnt

after the 10 years we quit. i didnt want to sound like a faggot and ask for his info

and he didnt even tell me goodbye so i guess he didnt really care for me or was my friend

so if you count him then i maybe had 1 friend
im 36 and it is very hard to make any fiends or to socialize at this age

Is this a joke, a European thing or did I manage to skip PID every year? I've never seen this happen but I would also cut class a lot.

im in America and had it so…..
80s were much different than today

I understand. That does suck, I've had a few video game friends who were cool, mostly teenagers though.
I have trouble meeting new people, I'm very defensive since most people are assholes. I do have a few friends though, it helps but at the end of the day I'm as alone as the next guy. I hope you can find someone who could use a friend, there are people like you that would be happy to hang out or play vidya.

Just had my penis inspected today. Apparently I qualify for a college grant based on my girth.

Thank You

kek, I guess penis inspection day wasn't just a waste of time for everyone

Is that the 'Undersized Girth Grant'

Said it was the smallest thing they had never seen

Did you pass the taste test?

The shrink told me not to talk about that anymore.

How could you impugn the motives of such a fine cherub, user? She clearly holds nothing but goodwill towards you.

Nicole is not a whore, she is a pure woman.

I bet her flaps are so meaty that she calls her pussy a 1/2lb with cheese

Why do you think her "flaps" are meaty?

Looks like she wants my paycheck.

What makes you say that?

Inspect her penis.

wouldn't fuck her because she is just like the rest of the girls on this earth. Each of them are cringeworthy as fuck, and try to be unique, but follow the excact same thing All the rest do, becoming the largest mob mentality on earth. Would rid the world of this scum to do humanity good.

I don't know what that woman thinks of what happened

she probably masturbates over it since then

That was not a "penis inspection day", user. That was a physical. It's pretty normal to get things like this checked, though I'm a little surprised that your parents weren't more aware that you weren't developing as you should. I had some scares with my testicle "not dropping", but it did. It just still to this day easily retracts up into my body. It's a really weird feeling. Hope you have a nice weekend, my dude!

The memepastas about penis inspection usually involve testing erect length and/or ejaculation. In reality, there's not much that can be or should be done for someone who doesn't have a magnum dong.

Have you ever seen a girl do the same stuff that Nicole does?

And even if she isn't unique, pussy is pussy, right?

Only correct answer.

why don't you just say "because I am gay"?

"On your knees and wide open, please" while I unzip.

I wouldnt mind her castrating me.

I don't think she'd want to do that though…

Well, well, well…who is blocking who's path at this point?
I said open wide, bitch.

Nice thumbnails you autistic fucking idiot

Well, maybe I was only blocking your path for a specific reason that didn't involve that kind of thing…

What are the chance those a real and not the result of a titjob/bra stuffing?

If they are real, then I'll pay good money to get a real pic of those cowtits.

who is this girl that keeps getting posted?

Nicole, a Vivian James cosplayer who was involved with gamergate until she got run out for being a sperg. She still posts on twitter and makes youtube videos though.

whatd she sperg about?

Nobody gives a fuck about the ovarian Jew.
Post more benis inspection day stories.

She tried to leaderfag and convert gamergate into her own personal support group. She had a private irc group set up to plan shit, and someone dumped the chat logs.

She also got into a shitflinging match with Ethan Ralph. They're both autists, so it was fun to watch.

I've got private information (including residence) on her, but I'm waiting for someone to come around who will use it in a lulzy way before I give it out.

Has she got some sort of like… real mental issue?

Is there anything about her that makes you think she has a mental issue?

I haven't found any info on an official diagnosis, but if you ask me she's somewhere on the spectrum. I've noticed a bit of the 'tism in her.

Whatever she's got, it doesn't seem to have had a deleterious effect on her intelligence, since she has a degree in Biochemistry from the University of California, Santa Barbara. Although some other user who actually talked to her said that talking to her was like "talking to a five year old," so maybe she has above average cognitive abilities and below-average conversational abilities (in other words, she's autistic).

autism chan!

She's a Ledditor. Also she's an attention whore with an advanced case of GOTIS, and has yet to stick anything into any of her orifices except for food in her mouth.

She's not a good candidate for a chan girl.

I tell her to drop'em.

shes been on the net this long and no nudes? wtf, even shoe has nudes

user, do you really want nudes of this?

maybe if she was thinner like in the OP

Yeah sure why not,i've got time to burn.

Well, she does seem to have slimmed down recently. Pic related.

does she even have some lewds or something? If not I will take my business elsewhere

The closest she has to lewds is link related (Tor users can't directly post files).

picpaste.com/19eb0b23bf8998a4b27c6caf4008107a.png

I do however have a friend of a friend that is currently in a very good position to get full nudes. Do you really want them?

If her recent pics on Twatter are anything to go by, she's plumped up again.

Meant for

uh…. yah!

I'll be in San Jose to meet with said friend over the weekend. He should be able to get something soon.

Do you have any preference as to what positions/themes you want the nudes to have? He might be able to get "special requests" as it were.

full body shots, butt shots, bending over, pussy. I mean come on, its not rocket science.

Say "No you".

show me yours and ill show you mine

so no one has any new pics?
She has some on Faceberg.
I don't go there, but another user could.
Search Nicole Sund

I'm running out of new pics

Well, some people have certain proclivities. I got a request once that someone wanted close-ups of a girl's stomach, for example. So I thought I'd ask if you wanted anything different. Although relatively vanilla stuff like you want is easier to get.

I've been considering turning on her webcam to see if I can get anything compromising. She might see the light if I do that, though.

she has a goddamn TWITCH CHANNEL that she streams on every fucking minute of her life. How could you fucking faggots not have millions of pictures of her? You're actually too fucking retarded to even stalk her

…how often does she stream, really? Is it actually that often?

image capture from a low res feed renders shit quality pics
not worth the effort

she tweets about joining this cancerous wannabe-streamer all the time twitter.com/nonsensicole

Oh. How the fuck does she get the time to stream so much? You'd think she'd have a job or something that would take up her time.

What did he mean by this?

huehuehue

even when she goes to the toilet?

She is woman

Why does her being a woman mean she wants your paycheck?

Penis Penis etc

Oh come now user. Do you really think this autistic little angel is a heartless monster?

As if that was a bad thing…

Turn 360 degrees and walk away.

You'd rather fuck a girl with a gut?

wow, this guy is very attractive

No thanks.

anti-ant pics

wow, he's so handsome

Who's the faggot on the right?

dysn0mia

Yup

is she gonna turn out to be a MtF trans?

But why, besides her being a woman? She's clearly a bit autistic and doesn't know what she's doing outside of being an attention whore – it would seem to me that she should be cherished and taken care of.

*unzips dick*

Inspect THIS

Being a woman is reason enough user.

Even if she is a caring woman who is too autistic to be conniving and self-centered?

Autism would most likely increase those traits lad.

All women are conniving and self-centered. You keep asking why but it's fairly simple. Women evolved this way. To gather resources from men, and raise children with said resources. Women are literally programmed to do this by biology, just like men are programmed to spread our seed as far as it can go.

Deluding yourself and assuming that women have reasons for taking interest in you beyond gathering resources is one of the most hurtful things you can do to your psychological state of mind.