SLIDE IT

Question

WHY ARE THERE SO MANY SLIDE THREADS AND SHILL FUCKING UP THE BOARD

I'm glad you asked, user, you slow faggot. Hillarys' Correct The Record super pack just got a funding boost to the tune of $6mil and fucking reddit was talking about it before you were.

I'm not archiving because frankly you don't deserve it you lazy neet fucks.

m.reddit.com/r/SandersForPresident/comments/4fu7o0/subreddit_announcement_expected_influx_of/

m.reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/4v69bq/shills_btfo_by_the_donald_correct_the_record/

opensecrets.org/pacs/lookup2.php?strID=C00578997

It doesn't seem they have any real target they're trying to slide but more that they're just spamming, shitposting and just all around being general leftist retards.

post gore

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/nmkfH
archive.is/m3Bbl
archive.is/Lqgsv
correctrecord.org/about/
archive.is/4u7DV
correctrecord.org/the-record/
archive.is/qxuF7
correctrecord.org/little-marco-lives-to-lie-another-day/
archive.is/hOa6V
latimes.com/politics/la-na-clinton-digital-trolling-20160506-snap-htmlstory.html
archive.is/ry1o3
thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/04/21/hillary-pac-spends-1-million-to-correct-commenters-on-reddit-and-facebook.html
archive.is/UJRWq
correctrecord.org/barrier-breakers-2016-a-project-of-correct-the-record/
archive.is/lXhTj
dailykos.com/story/2016/4/21/1518537/-Clinton-SuperPac-Admits-to-Paying-Internet-Trolls
archive.is/09NKv
correctrecord.org/contact/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Brock
boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/83398832/hi#p83419781
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why the fuck can't I type today?

Slide Thread n : Any thread with a topic of no interest to me personally.

Could be in relation to the guy Hillary had killed

What if I told you, "You're in one."?

I'm not archiving because frankly you don't deserve it you lazy neet fucks.

Are you actually retarded?

archive.is/nmkfH
archive.is/m3Bbl
archive.is/Lqgsv

No, no. There was a concerted effort this morning in a span of two hours where the same thread was being spammed over and over and over. It was rachposting and cyan cat images talking about, hi my name is so and so blog post.

cry me a river faggot its all publicly available and isnt going anywhere.

This explains the retard who keeps posting about Trumps tax returns constantly. Holy fuck it's so transparent.

SLIDE THREAD

SAGE

Reported for sliding.

You're just mad that that r/the_donald thread has better bantz you could ever come up with.

That was just your classic spammer begging for attention. That shit happens all the time.

Go back there and stay there, retard.

I bet you're this faggot.

If anyone posts gore or nudity I'm reporting it. I shouldn't have to utilize a filter on my Holla Forums.

Sage goes in all fields, you fucking pathetic summerfag.

Can we also post rare pepes?

So the autistic furry roblox spammer is actually a Cunton shill?

Most likely.

As are

Hey how about you dumb niggers stop tone policing OP and discuss the information he brought up?

Here's your fucking archive.
archive.is/Lqgsv

correctrecord.org/about/
archive.is/4u7DV
correctrecord.org/the-record/
archive.is/qxuF7

A quick google search reveals this group to basically be the HIDF, only there doesn't seem to be anything about raiding other sites as far as I can tell. If all they need to do is host this website, then why the hell are they getting six million dollar donations? Holla Forums if you niggers shitpost this thread into oblivion because OP said some mean words you will be fucking retarded.

You're so banned you don't even know it.

MODS
MODS
MODS
MODS
MODS
MODS
MODS
MODS

I'd like to think Holla Forums wouldn't be so retarded so Imma call those posters shills.

heres several reasons:

correctrecord.org/little-marco-lives-to-lie-another-day/
archive.is/hOa6V

kek, it's a title you'd expect out of a Trump shilling organization. Why can't leftists into originality?

latimes.com/politics/la-na-clinton-digital-trolling-20160506-snap-htmlstory.html
archive.is/ry1o3

All right hol up now fams. According to LAT, Correct the Record does indeed actively engage in shilling for Clinton.

thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/04/21/hillary-pac-spends-1-million-to-correct-commenters-on-reddit-and-facebook.html
archive.is/UJRWq

Daily Beast >inb4 >dailybeast says Correct the Record has been shilling on leddit.

What do you goys think the odds are that CTR is shilling here on Holla Forums?

100% considering the media mentions we've gotten recently. They know and they're here. It was just about to link some threads but it looks like the mods just woke up.

top wew m80

Fuck off.

correctrecord.org/barrier-breakers-2016-a-project-of-correct-the-record/
archive.is/lXhTj

Here we fucking go.
This is the page where they actually describe their shill force a little bit. I couldn't find it from searching the site itself; I had to startpage a term I found in the dailybeast article.

Wew, I'm 100% sure these people are behind much of the sliding OP was complaining about. The funny thing is that this page was archived a whole month ago according to archive.today. How in the hell have we not heard about this shit til just now?

Holy shit these fags are annoying.
Can we just drop a fucking tornado on them or something already?

Step 1. Report slide threads

Step 2. Bump the threads you think are being slide and/or put in sticky requests for them

Step 3. Don't make gay threads like this which functionally serve as slide threads lel

dailykos.com/story/2016/4/21/1518537/-Clinton-SuperPac-Admits-to-Paying-Internet-Trolls
archive.is/09NKv
>inb4 dailykos
PAID HILLARY SHILLS CONFIRMED

reported for not archiving and general faggotry

That wont chase off normies very well anymore. Unless its loli gore. requesting loli gore, my folder was nuked during nofap.

Also paid shilling is against FTC regulations (which carry the weight of law and can result in prison time(unless the shill identifies himself as such in all its posts)), lets get some evidence and rustle up a bitch fest with the FTC

How does one go about getting a job shilling for CTR? Can you find that?

Hell yeah bro. Real men report tits and anything else that offends them.

correctrecord.org/contact/

Website has a contact page. You might be able to ask there.

now i do agree with you that alot of paid for trolls are out trying to affect the perception they want with persuasion

Ill see if I can get a response.

Nigger, you are fucking stupid.

As if you don't already know, Finkelstein

I just want you guys to know that I'm finding all of this shit after about two seconds on Startpage. Start digging nignogs; it isn't hard. We're probably being raided by paid Clinton shills and you niggers are too busy sperging out over the thread subject to dig.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Brock

PAC founder

His bio according to kikepedia: He was a liberal until he went to college. When he arrived at college he was repelled by all the cuckery and hypocrisy and became a conservative. He ended becoming a political commentator and a self-described a "Pat Buchanan conservative". He wrote conservative articles and books throughout the late 80s and early 90s.

When he was paid to write a book called The Seduction of Hillary Rodham in in the mid-90s, he suddenly became a liberal again and he wrote in favor of her instead of against her like he was supposed to. As a "reformed conservative", he founded a group called Media Matters for America, which was dedicated to "comprehensively monitoring, analyzing, and correcting conservative misinformation in the U.S. media", AKA shilling for democrats. Some folks doubted his conversion to liberalism, and he did not hesitate in the slightest to self-flagellate for the doubters.

In Shilldog's 2008 campaign David Brock was "immensely valuable to Hillary".

In 2010 he founded American Bridge 21st Century, another liberal Super PAC. The purpose of this PAC was to autistically over-analyze every single statement from a Republican ever.

CTR, the group we're talking about now, was founded by David Brock way back in 2013. This is interesting because there was a good bit of doubt as to whether Clinton would run this year back in 2013, yet Brock founded a PAC dedicated to online shilling for her anyways.

In early 2014, when there was still a good amount of doubt, he founded yet another pro-Hillary organization. But he left it after its members started attacking his other organizations.

All in all, the founder of CTR seems to have a wierd fixation on Hillary Clinton. Brock converted to a liberal on account of her, and he founded this shilling organization years before it was necessary to do so. He might have psychological problems revolving around an obsession with Hillary Clinton, or maybe she's just his waifu or something.

Oddly, there's nothing in the wikipedia article about Brock being a member of the tribe.

You probably won't get a response if you contact them while this thread is active since they're probably monitoring and sliding this thread right now.

List of donors and expenditures from the open secrets page for digging.

American Bridge 21st Century and Correct the Record are both owned by David Brock. Is it possible that Brock did some sort of illegal embezzling to make that happen, or is that totally kosher?

Vendors/Recipients

American Bridge 21st Century - A PAC founded 2010 associated with Media Matters for America seems to have been doing correct the record type stuff since 2010.

Bonner Group - progressive non-profit and Democratic political fundraising firm

Franklin Forum - a communications organization that provides media training and support, including message development and speaker promotion, to strengthen top progressive messengers and messaging.

Payroll Data Processing - What it says on the tin.

Automatic Data Processing Inc - HR management payroll type stuff.

Forward Solution Strategy Group - provider of network infrastructure, security and managed service solutions for business, nonprofit and educational organizations.

Woodhouse, Wilson - ???

West Wing Writers - Messaging, Narrative, op eds, blogposts articles, speeches "veterans of the Clinton White House and the Obama White House, of presidential campaigns, governors’ offices, and Capitol Hill"

Allenswood Group - ???

Granholm Mulhern Assoc - Former Michigan Governor Jennifer M. Granholm and her husband Dan Mulhern consulting.

Shit, yeah, that's totally suspicious. AB21C has a $9 million more than CTR, yet CTR is the one donating to AB21C, and both PACs just so happen to have the same owner. This isn't just a Hillary Internet Defense Force; it's a fucking cashgrab for David Brock too.

Just four more months to go

Rachposter is a turbopowered autist, not a government agent sent to destroy the board

A lot of this seems like welfare for DC insider shitheads.

Mods pls sticky
This thread is the equivalent of discovering the JIDF all over again, yet it's getting slid to hell.

Go back to Holla Forums.

Possible shill saying she will post info about her manager and the bank account depositing her sheckles, on halfchan now. Probably a troll but worth pointing out.

boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/83398832/hi#p83419781

So is the thread started by the halfchanner who didn't check the catalog replacing this one then?

I'm in both, I think we should use the halfchanners thread, this one is more of a mess.

Take off your tinfoil hat Cletus.

:^)