Where is "miku-nyan" (author of Overchan)/Which branch to pick up

github.com/miku-nyan/Overchan-Android

Is he dead or what?

Which branch should be used for continuing development? For example I have some patches, including fix for deduplicated attachments on 8ch.

github.com/miku-nyan/Overchan- Android/tree/master — pretty old but probably safe bet

github.com/Eilhart/Overchan-Android/tree/master

github.com/AliceCA/Overchan-Android/tree/master

These two seem do be doing something BUT these are totally different commits, not sure if it's possible to pick changes from both.

Did anybody dig into both forks? What can you say?

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/Mishiranu/Dashchan
twitter.com/AnonBabble

github.com/Mishiranu/Dashchan

WTF

Also, what are main differences from Overchan? Besides using separate-apk approach for different imageboards.
Does it support usage through proxy?

Changelog implies that it's there…

Jesus fuck.

Kinda shit, especially the layout. Ouroboros would be great if the guy would actually update it I would if I could

WTF is it?
Better than Overchan?

Why? imageboards are dead.
Hell, 8/tech/ is filled with fucking retards.
Might as well bitch about Jim's gook employees for not being able to modify and update a functional image board viewer.

So what are the alternative? Reddit? Hackernews?

still better than cuck/g/ full of consumer fags

4chan has been taken over by reddit, yet people keep saying oldfags fled TO reddit.
Obviously this is a ruse, and the real oldfags went to .

Fact. I am old.

lobsters

Your reddit clone's top post gets 35 upboats and already infiltrared, nice.

When the fuck is this app going to be updated?

It has been updated in Everychan. But seriously, just use Dashchan, it's superior in every way.

Using dashchan right now.
It seems pretty good, I can finally complete the fucking captcha in the app.

Captcha is broken on both overchan and everychan.

Meant for

I know, that's why I switched to Dashchan yesterday. Webms work here as well.

Does it support usage through proxy?

Yes, for example in Overchan you can easily select to use the onion address for Holla Forums.

I have issues with DashChan, 1) it only properly updates the thread upon access (as in any changes are listed but are only applied upon opening the thread), 2) can`t change the saved structure to folder,so that I can run this processing script to give the threads part of their name, 3) can`t archive to always enable both options, 4) open threads from a local file. Other than those issues I, love how rock solid it is.

Someone should tell Dashchan dev we need mp4 support

Ouroboros is unstable crap