I have a huge confidence problem. What are some prescribed drugs that make you more confident

I have a huge confidence problem. What are some prescribed drugs that make you more confident.

1x penis. Take 3x daily

Alcohol

Interesting choice of lube

klonopin or xanax

🌲

horrible idea

Stop right there. Don't take any fucking drugs you retard. What exactly do you have problem with? Are you a fat fuck? Then start exercising and stop drinking sugary drinks. Do you think that you're simply ugly? Also get fit. Big muscles will boost your confidence when you notice women checking them.
tl;dr get /fit/ and no drugs

grow ur benis untill its realy big n u cn git all dem grills wich gon maek u feel gewd

Just start smoking meth.

Adderall

This, you'll fear absolutely nothing, including peeling off and eating your own face.

I thought about selling my balls to people like you because i have so much… balls. It sounded better in my head.

I don't know about that.

Don't even bother unless you plan to use steroids

t. limpwristed commiecuck

if you have penis confidence problems

honestly just go to 4chan

they always have a daily cock thread. ALWAYS

so just post a pic and get ready for the compliments

i do this when im REALLY sad. its mostly 99% queers asking where you live and they will suck you off which I find disgusting but at the same time it is nice to feel wanted

but you will occasionally get a femanon that says nice things about your dick.

booze and cooze and 🌲 and speed

>>>Holla Forums

http6//www6subliminal-shop6com/product/absolute-self-confidence-5g/
Stop visiting kike websites. Stop doing kike things. Listen to that. I just saved your pathetic life, praise me.

Wtf is this shit now

It's Satan.

inderal. beta blockers have a calming effect

the best lube is human tears

the red pill. what you are experiencing is a side effect of the jewish media

cocaine