One week left…

One week left…

Place your best Holla Forums, how will shit hit the fan? Has anything happened already?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/jpNXH
archive.is/CARuR
archive.is/K5cQt
twitter.com/AnonBabble

ebola + zika virus will combine and spread happiness to all patrons

Z-BOLA

I don't think anything will happen.

Apart from more niggers refusing to go back to their African shithole because even Brazil is better than it.

I'm expecting at least one selfie from the Olympic Village with civil unrest in the background.

Do we have a zika-chan yet?

Lots of drugs

Supposedly muslims are at around 0.01-0.75% of the population so probably no allahu ackbar. I'm banking on lots of drugs and kidnappings.

shame they got the isis cell we can still hope though.
but tbh this is almost toobig of a chance for isis.

Press F for respects to all the fallen athletes upcoming in Rio 2016.

Some false flag shit probably

What kind of drugs is 5 mouths?

MicroSoft™ Zika and the OEM Distribution Software - Mosquito will probably fuck some shit up.
Also lots and lots of drugs, with some kidnappings and HUE HUE HUE to boot.

I look forward to seeing the opening ceremony.

Back in 2012 during the London Olympics, some /new/sman predicted that it would just be an orgy of trannies fucking each other.

Do you even have any idea what kind of fucking security the Olympics have?

Mosquitos and drugs can get around that, especially when considering security is gonna be a lot of lazy hues that want to watch the game.

And didn't they clear trannies to compete as their Current Gender in this one? I may have heard wrong.

Even if you're not certain on it, it's probably the case anyway.
Let's hope all the trannies get zika while the hues pummel them with stones.

No but the swimmers will be covered in it.

archive.is/jpNXH

Prediction: All Olympiads contract typhus and return with it to their respective countries and a world wide epidemic ensues.

Beautiful Brazil. This is gonna be a horrible mesh of Microsoft Zika, drugs, lazy hue security, and shitwater. Maybe some allahu akbar too, but that's getting a bit pushy.

I just want to see the narrative clash as women get BTFO'd by muscular trannies

Their security can barely handle the favella criminals. It won't be able to handle a coordinated assault by islamists.

Why are hues so fucking disgusting? Portugal really fucked this one up

(checked)
Nor will it be able to handle hordes of hues with drugs and Microsoft Zika.

Depends on which side of the wall you're on.

a major ISIS attack

hue hue hue hue hue hue hue
Brazil is gonna implode during this olympics. Hues are gonna pellet the trannies with stones while they throw the stones back, whilst security wanders off to hue at some chimps chimping.

oh yes this whole thing is gonna be hilarious

The only way it will get better is with a bit of allahu akbar. Maybe some muslim will toss a stone at some ugly tranny, get the stone tossed back at him, resulting in some Jihad Party.

some swimmer will get dysentery or something due to sewage in the pool

at least one athlete will be robbed at gunpoint during the games

Nothing is going to happen >>> normalfags will act as if the world is at peace >>> shortly after olympics several hardcore terror attacks >>> normalfags will ask themselves how this could happen

A shitload of western tourists will get raped/tortured/murdered for no fucking reason in that hellhole

You're stupid and your lack of dubs proves it.

Rio financially destroyed itself gearing up for the Olympics. They essentially can't afford to run their hospitals or afford security, and I don't just mean stadium security, I mean fucking police in general. Their efforts to clean up the city failed both crime and health wise.

All this during the Summer of ISIS.

The Rio Olympics are

FUCKED

lets hope

PILLORY WILL SHIT HERSELF IN PUBLIC SPEECH
THIS WILL TRIGGER BERNIEFAGS TO BURN THE DNC
FARAGE WILL DODGE ANODAH CAR ACCIDENT
PUTIN WILL NUKE THE CIO
ZIKA VIRUS SPREADING RAPIDLY ACROSS GAY AMERIKIKE ATHLETES
ZIONIST & GLOBALISTS BTFO BY SUPER RESISTANT POL ANTIVIRUS
ONLY 3000 ID LEFT ON EARTH
WE ARE THE LAST LIVING RACE
NOT A SINGLE WOMAN
ITS HABINNING ;DDDD

Terrorism is way less likely due to the fact sandniggers will have to cross the ocean in some shape or form to get here and our barely existing border control should find some way or another of marking every Muhammed preemptively regardless, since Rio's police cares less about the progressive agenda than raiding favelas to help the people.

Regardless, should any terror attack happen I wouldn't be surprised anyways. I'm way more interested in what the Hell de Janeiro druglords and their guerillas will do during the Olympics or afterwards. Either the govt got some deal set up with them as usual, in exchange for more territory and assets, with even less police interference, or things will be pretty heated.

This is going to be the greatest Olympics ever. Don't let me down 2016.

I don't think anything will happen AT the games. It's when everyone comes back and begins shitting out deformed retards en masse. Vid related.

In Brazil that's like saying that water is wet.

Yes. But the design is up to debate.

Versus
wew

double wew
I'm starting to sense some meme magic at work here.

Okay, let's guess. Turkey invades Syria by ground.

REMEMBER EBOLA-CHAN'S 6,000,000 GET?

I'm ashamed to admit that I saw that on /d/ a while back before it was made into the Zika chan image

Nice ass Zika-Chan

Am I the only one who thinks that Olympic logo looks like a cock cage?

Well I can't unsee it now.

You must be some sort of degenerate to think of that though

What anime is that from, is it any good?

Nothing happened during the World Cup, nothing will happen during the Olympics.

Not many happenings in South America, TBH.

Well,there's always a possibility…

archive.is/CARuR

Nice bunda Zika-chan !

you have issues man

No thanks. Non-white whore.

If dubs, street shitters will bomb athletes

Poor form.

seriously, you can't expect meme magic with stolen OC

Olympic happenings never happen

Reposting from /sp/

1 week to go. What happened so far:

archive.is/K5cQt

How will the shit hit the fan when its all in the water?

Enjoying the Mosquitos, Pablo?

Yes

A bunch of top basketball (LeBron, Curry) and tennis players pulled out as well.

Seems like any athletes who actually have a career and future outside of the Olympics want no part of it.

perhaps, or maybe they just aren't willing to take any measure of risk whatsoever for a competition in a dangerous, third-world country

why have the Olympics in some shithole country? even china was better then this

diversity dumb goy

Cromartie High School, one of the few weebshits that arent actually shit though the short grandpa on front dodging shit is shopped.

Recommend checking it out for the raughs, also the dub is actually great and i recommend watching with it even if you like Ching Chong nippon desu~

wow really?

no, REALLY!

It's the same reason the Olympics were held in Soichi: somebody on the committee got paid. Handsomely.

Someone will die. At least 3 of these things will happen and the Rio olympics will be seen as one of the worse ever held. The 2024 games will go to an equally shit nation and we will repeat the process all over again.

I feel sorry for the triathletes. There's a lot of feces and other nasty stuff swirling around in that bay. Also the cycling track built over the water has already collapsed twice.

And thats without the massive crowds. I have a feeling the hues did not factor the crowds and more things will collapse.

I'm expecting major moves to be made in the Middle East while the media is focused on the games. Ideal to conduct some very questionable actions with minimal media exposure. That means a possible surge of activity in Syria, Libya, Iraq and maybe something going down in Turkey on top of all that.

Russia will be the likely player to make the first move.

Canuck here, all we fucking ever HAVE is our triathalon team, they better not all die.

Do you not know what a jacuzzi is?

India tier!

they don't have to be native in order to start something you know.

Does Brazil have a Drug Cartel problem?

Is this sarcasm?

you can bet your ass more illegals will be given the right to vote during this distraction.

Brazil has a non-white problem.

Yes

So we can expect ISIS tier beheadings then.

Because Brazil somehow coughed up enough money to place the winning bid and the (((IOC))) gives zero shits about anything but shekels.

Depends on side. Also Brazilian indepence was rushed in consequence of Napoleon invading Portugal and its Royal Family fleeing Brazil, rather than a planned thing. (The whole rest of the country stayed)

So it was like an accidental pregnancy with shotgun marriage.

Those banned Ivans must have laughed their asses off in relief when they got the news

It was thanks to the "Brazil will boom this time" trend created in 2008.
In the end, IOC doenst give a fuck period.
And it had to be right now, that Brazil is coughing the leftists out of its system to not become Venezuela and ISIS want to do terrorist attacks.

Soon. But they would have to compete with the cartels.

Wew

you're making it sound unintentional.

Globalism relies on the idea that the 3rd world no longer exist and wont drain first world nations of wealth after connections are made. Each continent had a poster child, China, Brazil, Dubai, South Africa. Pic related.

Turns out everything was just shit-tier economics and smoke and mirrors. World is still fucked, even before the crash. Expect media outlets around the world to suppress all stories of shit Rio Olympics. The goym have to think that Brazil is exactly the same as America, or god forbid people become racists!

Unimportant distinction, point is there is a nice luxury item on the good side of the great wall.

What's important is the memetics at play here. We may be seeing a memetic real world recreation of what was once fiction.

Cannot unsee.

My guess it's a new brand cocaine mix, Olympics logo looks like five mouths burger and fries

Imagina you're a young aspiring athhlete born in the 90s or so, and Rio is your first Olympics. I'm feeling so sorry for these guys

eh idc about chinese people

It's going to be a big redpill for them.

Most athletes are redpilled anyway. You don't put your ass through hell 24/7 to train for rigorous competition then suddenly feel sympathy when lazy fucks whine about not getting enough free money.

Is anybody here actually going to watch this?

I would understand the purpose of the Olympics 80 years ago when ethnic Germans and ethnic Englishmen competed against each other in a non-violent way.

Isn't it obsolete when you've got mystery meat in one country competing against mystery meat in another country?

I looked that up and people where actually killed when it collapsed.

Prediction: A mass terrorist attack

There's just no way a 3rd world country can provide sufficient security for olympic athletes and this is a prime target for ISIS, Al-Nusra. Giving the Olympics to Brazil is fucking stupid. I sure hope athletes are allowed private security operators with real guns.
The last thing I want is another Black September incident because Rio wants to sit at the big boys table.

Violent, angry huehues will storm down from the hillside favelas and crash the games with no survivors, to the sound of vid related playing over the stadium soundsystem.

I only care if they air the Gymnastics.

I really want that to be a pun.

Somehow I think they'll be ok.

So we are getting an Olympics in Rio.
A bunch of cucked, overly optimistic globalist celebration of how all our cultures are completely muddled near to the point of unrecognizable. Shitskins and whatever else from around the globe mixing together in one place.
In Rio.

It's like shitting on a pile of shit, in a portapotty full of shit, that is also resting on a large pile of shit.

All of that plus Zika.

I dunno about you, but I'm excited

I'm going to show him this picture

You just described both sports. 40 or so years ago, local teams were actually composed of locals and national teams were composed of nationals. People rooted for their own guys.

Now the teams are made up of random subhuman foreigners. The German team isn't German, the French team isn't French etc. and there's nothing left to root for. with the exception of a select few countries that still field their own people like China or tiny euro nations

Most sports. fug

I think you came to the wrong neighborhood, user.

My guess is a massive outbreak of something worse than Zika. Also zika has already spread to mosquitoes in Florida. So that's going to spread all over the south.

An athlete is going to get fucking shanked by some faveladweller and the BRs will never live it down.

Fucking degenerate and kikey as fuck. That money could be feeding white families. Anyone who wears a thousand dollar watch should have their teeth smashed with a hammer and their nipples ripped off with pliers.

what are you doing to feed white families, tough guy?

I bet the answer is absolutely fucking nothing.

found vid where some of the clips in the OAN report came from

Made some OC

I fuckin love that game. Gonna bust it out again tonight. Thanks for the reminder

Pretty good m8

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

She'll prolly fuck an Ethiopian marathon runner and various other shitskins during the tournament, stop dreaming.

There will be a terrorist attack, it will be caught on camera by that same "journalist" that's married to that Israli Intelligence Officer, the one that also caught the Nice and Munich attacks on camera.

I dont think there will be an alu ackbar happening but there will be tons of happening.

They have a whole new subway system that isn't going to be done until the day of. This half assed system will be put online packed full of people with ZERO testing.

High rise buildings built so quick they skipped all the safety items.

Crime out of control, security workers who arnt getting paid.

Raw sewage in the swimming area.

And ZIKA-Chan.
When Ebola was happening they quarantined every person who came back from the hotzone for 2 weeks. This is just as bad and they are doing NOTHING. People from every country will be flooding in to Rio, getting infected, then flying home. Zika will be everywhere in a few months. (((They))) have so much money tied up in this bullshit they are being totally negligent with public health. If the games where not happening they would be treating ZIKA like Ebola when it comes to travel.

I want to see a muscle-bound tranny figure-skater, even bigger than "her" male partner. She has to pick him up and throw him. Also whenever she spins or jumps and her dress rises everyone has see her huge pulsing cock.

It's exactly what the world deserves. Endless suffering is all you scum are good for.

HATE. LET ME TELL YOU HOW MUCH I HAVE COME TO HATE THE HUMAN RACE SINCE I BEGAN TO EXIST.

Anyone else find it weird how little advertising this Olympics has gotten

That's because over have their budget has been embezzled by huehues. They can't afford to advertise now.

Well Ukraine habbeding occurred during last Olympics, so…

No they wouldn't, since Zika is not a disease with a 90%+ fatality rate. I honestly doubt much of anything is going to happen in Rio, aside from some muggings or kidnappings, at most. It's way too far out of reach for the Islamic groups, and Brazil in general is a third world shithole no one cares about. I pity the athletes who have dedicated their lives to being great at their sport being forced to go there. Imagine being one of those sailors who have to make sure they don't open their mouths while on the water, lest they be infected by horrific bacterial and viral infections.

I don't care about any of the individual girls, I just want to watch petite girls jump around in their tight fitting clothes.

Impossible, things have already happened.

There can be only more

That is fucking terrifying m8.

A bunch of athletes have been mugged/robbed or tricked by BR gib monie schemes. Id post links but im on mobile

Good lord he walked into Resident Evil!

Can any huehues give the situation on the commies? Are they being rightfully hanged yet?

If it didn't happen in France during the Euros it's not going to happen here, at worst you'll get some local gang violence.

That's some nice communist logic you've got there.

From kikebart:

and

HUEHUHEUHEUHEUHEUHEUEHUEHUEHEUHEUHEUHEUE