ITT: Its 1999 at Columbine HS and we are students. Trips and Dylan and Eric come to school

ITT: Its 1999 at Columbine HS and we are students. Trips and Dylan and Eric come to school.

Fuck you, I pretended I was sick and my mom let me stay home that day.

let's go

Anyone finish the math homework? My parents are gonna kill me if fail!

I would survive because I would have been nice to them.

please go back to cuckchan, take your roll thread with you.

Nobody posts any good threads here. FullChan is dead.

if they dont walk into the school their bombs would have succeeded and everyone in the cafeteria would have been gone.

Rolled 214 (1d1000)I am daydreaming, completely oblivious to the rest of the school.

keep drawing drawfag i like these

PROOFS

I'd claim the author was a fashy plant with an intent to kill dumb leftists by proxy, but the general inability of leftists to do anything right makes me think he actually intended his "cookbook" to be serious.

gee I sure hope I don't get shot today

Y'all think this bitch would've been shot?

As long as you don't look like this you should be fine.
Pic related, is of one of the victims.

Rolled 773 (1d1000)
It's 9:59, the teacher is a old MILF, and the students are makes lots of noise.The teacher is actually a substitute and is striving to contain the classroom noises, and naturally gives up.She resigns herself to write basic stuff on the chalkboard, chemistry stuff, she's a chemistry teacher.
Many male students at the end of the classroom are talking about the teacher's body, in a sexual way.
They also are very excited because of a party that is going to happen at night, is the birthday of the school's tough guy, he is making 19 years. It doesn't matter if it isn't an weekend, the cool dudes get to party on tuesday or any other day of the week, and with them is isn't wasn't going to be different.

Shut up manlet or I'm gonna flush your homework down the toilet, just like last time.

Rolled 193 (1d1024)Suddenly I am awaken by a loud noise, it takes me almost a minute to recognize it was just the clock signaling the end of today's torture session.
I was in deep sleep, but I would have waken up probably anyway… I was having a bad dream, a very graphic one.
During lunch break 2 guys from the other class, Eric and Tyler, or something like that, came in and started to kill everyone, shooting, they were saying cruel things.They mocked Jesus, they said they had some explosives and this was going to be history, in the 2010's there would be kids idolizing them, as heroes and stuff…
Anyway in this dream i got shot on my right leg, and was saved by that shy boy who rarely comes to school, but I survived to see my sweetheart, Claire, to die in right before me, she would scream my name, in order for me to save her, but I couldn't, I was too scared to do something.

le elliot rodger supreme gentlemen