Have you gotten your freetrumpscore.com?

Have you gotten your freetrumpscore.com?

It's owned by this guy:
Dimitrios Capeleris
23-49 Corporal Kennedy St.
Bayside, New York 11360
Office Phone: 2125334114

He lives at:
1555 216th street
Bayside NY 11360-1227
Personal Phone
(718) 279-1783

Drives a 2010 nissan rogue, which is sort of surprising for the NYC crowd. Say hello at [email protected]/* */

Which of the nimble navigators has a few NY pizza shops on speed dial?

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/baphomet/res/114435.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Is Dimitrios Capeleris trying to collect data on people?

Oh of course. At very least it's anonymous demographic data correlated by geoip location - but once you sign in with facebook, your demographics are HIGH ENERGY. It's the same shit with the hillary cuntton facebook trump generator. It's not even original either, it's just all phrasing.

How shall we attack this one? we defanged the hillary one by stealing all the templates.

Oh fuck, did CERN timewarp us all back 2 decades?

By pretending we are all poor mexican grills with small hands

>>>/baphomet/

NOT FAR ENOUGH 1935 IS LOOKING GREAT RIGHT NOW.

Poor little Marco. :(

8ch.net/baphomet/res/114435.html

Their CSS always gives me a fit. But I did it for you.

how clueless are these retards? has this shit meme ever been mentioned ANYWHERE outside their braindead echochambers?

This has been discussed before. AOL is such an old and unorthodox thing to use nowadays some extremists actually use it and get away with slipping information through their emails because nobody checks that shit.

I distinctly remembering something about that a while ago where government investigators were completely surprised by it.

No because anyone with eyes and a basic grasp of human anatomy and proportions can see it isn't true. Not that it's particularly insulting anyways.

yea..

I dont even know what css is but I assume it has to do with the fucking stupid layout they have and im sure i could do a better fucking job of it.

Oh well.

We own this place now shitlord.

do it

NPA, faggot.

Hammer and sickle/commie shit used to be an ironic meme in like 2005-2008.