Trump and Hillary are now tied in RCP poll

Trump and Hillary are now tied in RCP poll.

Other urls found in this thread:

realclearpolitics.com/docs/2016/2016_Reuters_Tracking_-_Core_Political_7.29_.16_FINAL_.pdf
breitbart.com/big-journalism/2016/07/29/reuters-ipsos-poll-change-methodology/
archive.is/2Efbl
breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/07/30/exclusive-pat-caddell-blasts-reuters-back-rigging-polls-to-show-clinton-winning/
slashdot.org/pollBooth.pl?qid=2997
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Convention viewers on TV:
TRUMP 34.9M, HILLARY 33.3M

Well shit.

Seems like (((they))) are adjusting their polling methodology

No shit they are tied when you add the skewed Reuters poll results of +5.
TDRL; they surveyed 899 Dems, 753 Republicans and 266 Indy's, this is not a good poll by any means.

realclearpolitics.com/docs/2016/2016_Reuters_Tracking_-_Core_Political_7.29_.16_FINAL_.pdf

and endless articles by the msm how the dnc had more viewers, I cant wrap my head around how people actually buy into what the lugenpress puts out on a daily basis

tbh, I'm surprised that there were move views for Trump (not surprised about the DNC winning overall).

After Assange dropped the e-mails and the chair resigned, people were expecting it to be a shitshow, and therefore interesting. Of course people would tune in to watch it.

I was surprised by it. It's probably a big deal. Also a lot more trump supporters would have watched hillary's than vice versa.

If H doesn't get that big after convention "bump" on mon-tues she is in deep shit.

They changed the methodology of the Reuters poll to reflect ((their)) current mood.

Expect more lads. Remember the Cunt cares more about optics than facts.

Archive: archive.is/2Efbl

OP is a fag

I'm sure we'll see a fake one even if she doesn't

Top Kek it seems like every other week something new comes out that shows she is corrupt as hell.

i'm no worried about it. After the debates, it will be over for Hillary.

Their poll with Johnson and Stein has them tied, but get this, Trump has more points under that than the +5 for the two of them. How the fuck does that work, they wouldn't honestly expect us to believe that the addition of two other candidates not only doesn't eat as his support but somehow scares others into deciding?

Well I'll tell you why that is, (((Reuters))) used two completely different samples for each. Usually polls just ask you who you prefer between Trump and Clinton, then they open it up. You really can't compare these results with two different samples, it might as well be a completely different poll. Reuters might be one of the worst polls ever.

That's why (((they))) are so desperately trying to get the 3rd party onto the debates.

If it were just Trump vs $hillary, she would get stumped so hard. But if there's a 3rd goy it would be 2 vs 1 against Trump.

They do, everytime someone posts a non-sourced poll such as the ones in OP always ask that faggot to post the source and look at the sampling each and every time there will be a heavy bias in favor of dems(hillary), always

There was a post on this in a rally thread.

Shock Poll: Reuters/Ipsos Radically Changes Methodology to Favor Clinton
archive.is/2Efbl

>Much has been made of Trump’s lack of support among college-educated whites, a stronghold of Republican support, but it could very well be that these people, susceptible to social perceptions, have not abandoned the Republican nominee but are giving the socially acceptable answer–until they are alone in the voting booth.

It's funny how they try to act like Hillary is constantly beating Trump yet Trump always makes YUGE gains when he goes down in the polls.

When Hillary goes down she fails to get back and her poll numbers is getting lower each time.

Last week, Trump won by 4 points.
The week before he won by 2.
Now he is tied.
HIDE SAGE AND REPORT

WORTHLESS SLIDE THREAD

EVERY SINGLE WEEK THERE'S A POLL THREAD

Doesn't a tie in total numbers mean Trump will win the electoral college because the most populous states always vote Dem?

The reality is Hillary is fucking despised even by a bulk of democrats. Her numbers should realistically be abysmal.
The final election is planned to be rigged using faked results of around 49% & 51%.
I suspect they're going to be "neck & neck" for a long time in these biased polls to increase the viability & believability of a rigged vote in the final election.

The American people are in no way split this closely on Hillary.
Despite efforts to "shut it down" she is widely recognized as a the career criminal politician that she truly is.

The media will always claim every race is "neck & neck" in order to be able to sell advertising time to both candidates. If Hillary were far ahead they would do the same thing.

reported

I was at my grandparents house today and they were watching the electronic Jew. I noticed that NC as well as a couple other states were having their voting procedures forcibly changed by the feds so that more niggers can vote because "muh ray-cizim"

Now this.

They're going to make this a fight to the end.

Pure coincidence :^)

Trump voters watched Hillary, Hillary voters didn't watch Trump.

Even snakes and rats fight when cornered and the only out is through.

I feel the same as I would to scared screeching vermin that I have finally cornered in my house. Slight pity that they couldn't have just removed themselves, but I do not exist to let them live.

I don't get it. Is taking out neither making people pick HIllary instead? Doesn't that mean bad for Trump, ultimately?

Not necessarily. It might mean that a lot of people who would otherwise be Hillary supporters are planning to stay home or vote third party.

Yes.

Right now Hillary will receive a bump. If her bump doesn't put her more than 2 or 3 points above Trump, it's evidence that her campaign is going down in flames.

Trump literally hasn't even started running ads against her yet.

Part of me believes it's all a ruse, and in the final month he'll give her an October surprise by spending $1 billion. When Hillary already is tapped for cash.

He barely even has to try in ads, it could literally just be a video of him calling hillary crooked and that would be good enough. Other than that they have enough material to make like 1000 unique ads.

Why the fuck do they think people will believe this shit?

Like all the supposedly evil, racist, nationalist trump voters tuned in for HRC's speech and it fucking convinced them to change their bad-goy ways? "Guess i'm a shillbot now!" That doesn't fucking happen.

the god emperor shall reign

Only thing I'm worried about is all the retarded neocon trash that are still butthurt over us stealing their gop, they are the ones helping push this russia-trump bullshit, russian scaremongering is pretty effective with those kinds

He's ahead now in the 4 way race now, no need to panic guys.

It's interesting, after the convention there was an avalanche of polls, all showing Trump up big, then suddenly for a week no polls except for state polls in already decided states like California and one tied Rasmussen poll. Then finally they break out a Reuters poll which has always had Trump down 12 or so, they've been the harshest anti-Trump poll outside of Quinnipiac.

It's purely coincidental that CNN, ABC News, Fox News, PPP, etc. all suddenly stopped polling for a week as soon as Trump was killing her. It's more coincidental because they had been polling regularly every single week prior. Well, chalk it up to coincidences then.

HAH!

Question, not quite related to the topic.
How much more likely are democrats to vote third party than republicans? Are republicans more unified in general? I'm not just asking about this election, but generally are democrats more likely to cast protest votes or genuinely push for third party candidates?
I tried to make a cursory google search but all I got was "Oy vey Trump and Clinton are both bad, goyim! Vote (((Johnson)))!"

If the "hidden support" theory is true, then a tie in the polls is actually a victory for Trump.

I used to think it was true before Obama got elected, that people wouldn't actually vote for a nigger and were lying to pollsters to virtue signal. Boy was I wrong. I wouldn't count on "hidden support." What I would do is try to find which polls are skewing the numbers in terms of numbers of D's asked vs numbers of Independents and Republicans. Also there is a difference in registered voter and likely voter polls.

About 50 million too high on that one, chief.

oh yeah

Friendly reminder that polls are meant to shape opinion, not gauge it.

Oy vey, it's like another Nixon!

LIKE FUCKING MINCE MEAT user

breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/07/30/exclusive-pat-caddell-blasts-reuters-back-rigging-polls-to-show-clinton-winning/
The lying press is lying to themselves about how well they're lying. This'll be another Brexit.

where is the Clinton bump from the convention? It looks like Trump's is over.

Gary Johnson has to average at least 15% to qualify for a debate. That is laughable, considering he's currently polling around 3% and the Libertarian party has never received even 2% of the vote in a general election.

Here, have a poll.

slashdot.org/pollBooth.pl?qid=2997

99.99% of comments about Hillary are negative.

U wot m8?

Technical data requirements list you fucking sperg, it's a central part of any survey data

PPP comes out with another retarded poll to skew the results again, this taken from the result of the poll, the first one retardurus sample democrats at over +10% this latest one by PPP samples dems at +7% and people are astonished that trump loses by 5% in each poll, I cannot comprehend how people are this fucking dumb, it blows me away.

Q32 If you are a Democrat, press 1. If a Republican,
press 2. If you are an independent or identify
with another party, press 3.
Democrat 43% ………………………………………………..
Republican 36% ………………………………………………
21% Independent / Other……………..

It doesn't matter.

None of this matters.