Colt 45; Swill of Urban dwellers

What do, Holla Forums?

I have a can of four lokos malt in the fridge.

put up pooper big end first and go for a jog

Make sidewalk slam. Bitch.

Currently kicking back some Natural Ice. I get 18-packs for around 10 bucks. Best bang for the buck.

I could stretch butthole like that when I was a teen, but not since I was 14. This would end in pickles jar.

Seems like a waste of both, but I had my weigh-in this morning so I can fuck up my body tonight.

Here is picture of annoying cat while I make video.

Sidewalk slam. Now.

Lesbian sister joined me. She's getting fucked up to breaking up with lesbian lover over phone.

Video won't upload. What do?

Film her licking a 🥓 sammich, I want to see her technique.

Fuck knows

Ffs my nigga.

Upload lesbian sister.

She won't participate, but have picture of her legs.

Okay now do your leg.

Still have half can of lokos. What do?

Boof it.

Picture of foot. Snuck picture of lesbian sister. One sec.

Better yet, insert dick in cup.

Dump them down the sink and go back to the liquor store for drinks that aren't diabetic horse piss.

Cat won't shut the fuck up. Sister Superconducting using turkey to torment im.

I'm drunk and the liquor store is halfway across town. Closest thing is a bar down the street.

Bring your camera.

Is Colt 45 worse than Steel Reserve? SR to date is the worst drink I've ever tried, even worse than straight Everclear.

This.

Here is even more annoying car.

Gonna go play New Vegas.

I AM THE MACHINE!

are you gonna get wasted and fuck your sister?

I'm relatively drunk. But if my family was that dysfunctional there'd already here vids up.

c'mon, just fuck your sister! you only live once.

I think that was his plan all along

Who would want to fuck a dyke?

thats the whole point, man

malt liqour rules :)999999 l : i 0 :o

Does anyone else's dick get sore after cumming if you've been drinking? What causes that and is there any way to make it go away quicker?

Fuck. Company that has never required signing suddenly required signing, and neither my lil bro or sis have told me about being asked to sign for a package/refused, yet no notice was left to tell me which of the 13 post offices around town my package was dumped off at. What do?

You should be able to narrow down which post office it was sent to by the tracking number. Call around and see which one has it.

I'll try my best. The USPS workers in my town are assholes.

Fuck I want my WeebShit. I can't believe this shit. NLS has never required signing for a package before.