Sources believe Hillary Clinton's campaign was hacked in addition to DNC...

Sources believe Hillary Clinton's campaign was hacked in addition to DNC, full network at DCCC; US Department of Justice investigating - Reuters

breakingnews.com/item/2016/07/29/sources-believe-hillary-clintons-campaign-was/

Other urls found in this thread:

theonion.com/article/hillary-clinton-appears-rally-completely-nude-bid--52516
youtube.com/watch?v=2-V2arHXwq8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

This is breaking news, not simply a repeat of what we all heard.

Her campaign was hacked in addition to the DNC.

Shillary BTFO!

holy shit how retarded are these people? this kind of thing makes me convinced they are actually stupid in an essential level and not just acting like harmless idiots for the goyim

I am in contact with a Russian he claims they have nudes

Everytime I read that BREAKING NEWS banner, I hear the announcer guy from GTA V Weazel News.

SOUND EFFECT WOOSH

Also, Hillary confirmed for being a retarded Grandma who can't work Netscape on Windows 95. What a crew of utter fucking dipshits these people are.

Current year is looking better by the day.

Oh please Assange you glorious Albino Aryan.

Fucking do it

Kill her campaign.

So, you know, there's NO WAY everybody in the world has her 30,000 secret e-mails.

Nobody could possibly have hacked into her basement server and gotten US secrets.

Cause I'm SURE it was protected much better than the DNC and Hillary's campaign servers.

Right?

I thought the DNC was hillary's campaign.

It's still my pet theory that Trump has deep state ties that do not want to see Hillary elected and are doing everything they can to ensure it doesn't happen.

inb4 clawed out eyes and suicides and 300% increase in vodka use

The great thing here is that we'll soon have access to a lot of butthurt emails from (((implicated))) people complaining to Hillary, the FBI and other 'organizations' about the previous hacks.

We're probably going to really need the full Holla Forums digging team on board the moment these files get released publically/leaked here.

JUST

FUCK

Does the Deep state actually want to keep western civilization alive?

I'm sure some of them do. Part of why Obama purged a bunch of generals and intelligence agents is because they were against messing with Syria.

If they ever are released. Fucking Hillary is know to murder people to shut shit down.

I hope the Russians did it, she can't touch them.

CALM DOWN CYKA

SLAVS CAN HANDLE THIS SHIT

WE ARE BORN DEAD INSIDE

Tbh it would probably require its own board with banhammer happy vols. As soon as its dumped spam it on neetuprising. Quite a few seasoned diggers lurk there.

This.

The civil war started at least 4 years ago. Its just been very boring until current year.

30 July 2016 07:49AM

Vladimir Putin found outside Kremlin with four gunshot wounds to the back. Personal security detail "mystified". Robbery gone wrong?

нет пожалуйста.
Please no.

What a day that will be.

All of you faggots had better have >0000000 ID's from that day forth.

He didn't say whose nudes they have.

Julian Assange is slowly turning into sephiroth, how long until he leaks his alien mother and accidentally our entire planet

Name one thing remotely associated with HRC you want to see naked.

NAME ONE, user.

The truth.

I am trying to give hope that it's not Hillary.

If she were, then Jesus would have led the Jews to their righteous place as slave-owners of Earth.

But The Onion already leaked her nudes.
theonion.com/article/hillary-clinton-appears-rally-completely-nude-bid--52516

Her entrails hanging outside of her

2/10, would not bang.

I have a feeling that a lot of leople on the inside are secretly trying to undermine (((them))) and due (((their))) growing hubris they're actually succeeding. (((They))) used to be secret, but now they're out in the open because they think they've won, leaving room for someone else to subvert (((their))) plans.
I'm betting they're either descendants of the old nobles that survived the revolutionary wars, remnants of the failed fascist coup from the early 1900s, or just honestly bad goy- I mean good people

I have a feeling that a lot of leople on the inside are secretly trying to undermine (((them))) and due (((their))) growing hubris they're actually succeeding. (((They))) used to be secret, but now (((they're))) out in the open because (((they))) think (((they've))) won, leaving room for someone else to subvert (((their))) plans.

TOO MANY ((()))

i have often thought this

Old school CIA etc…

most underrated post of the motherfucking century

sauce?

No idea. I grabbed it from a DNC thread.

So you're saying that Trump is part of the goy conspiracy?

Huma

Post them

TELL THE RUSSIANS TO KEEP THEM. WE DON'T WANT THOSE LEAKS

Dan Peña

Side note: breakingnews.com is owned by MSNBC.

tell him to keep 'em

I do

It's morbid curiosity.

They might be DWS's.

I guarantee you she looks a lot worse than that.

what you really think that's not what the dnc and media are going to start trying to spin this into eventually

I always knew Holla Forums was sick, but this is unprecedented!

I heard this exact phrase uttered on CNN at my grandma's house less than an hour ago.

Her body is just a collection of organs and bits of meat stuffed into a life-support pantssuit like sausage.

It's sorta like people viewing gore because you're curious about what your insides look like. At some point you want to know something just because you usually can't. People always want what they can't have.

But of course I don't want to fap to it.

^

They're just having an anatomy class.

Except this time its not a repub in charge so the whole media will try their darndest to cover it up.

Not suprised

They were spinning it like Russia/Trump was Nixon spying on the DNC/Clinton as Nixon spied on DNC people in 1972.

Na Zdorovie!

Is there any evidence at all or is it just from "sources"? Why are they trying to increase tensions with Russia so badly?

Tor is funded 75% by the govt, good luck.

Obama has been ramping up tensions with Russia for some time, and Hillary has no intention of stopping. They are hellbent on bringing globalism to every country that thinks itself independent. It seems they've been forced to bring it to the public eye in an attempt to divert attention from the leaks, and make them appear less credible.

I'm pretty sure the hackers got her Clinton Foundation emails..

Of course there's no evidence & if you paid close attention to Assange's comments, he implied it was not the Russians

Tell them nyet, they can keep the horror shit and release everything else.

How do they know it's Russian hackers? Do they leave comments like annu cheeki breeki or someshit in the server?

So he's going to demand billions in ransom to never release them right?

Would be kind of funny honestly.

It's fucking hilarious. Reporters say "reporters say 'reporters say' " and when you finally pop the stack the original source is a Clinton campaign rep who said "we have experts, we promise, they said it was Russians"

I flipped past npr at lunch and they were saying
but there's no evidence at all that Guccifer did the DNC hack.

They have fucking nothing, but that hasn't stopped them.

one NPR reporter said (paraphrased) "There's no real evidence that it's not Russia"

there's no real evidence it wasn't The Riddler, either

Honestly I can't hate anyone who does anything to fuck with someone else because it's funny.

I'd be a massive hypocrite otherwise.

That's what I thought. If I remember correctly, I think there was something in the DNC leaks that said they wanted to push the Russian angle into the MSM narrative. It's fucking ridiculous. These fucks really deserve what's coming to them.

Those are no mere madmen. These are absolute madmen.

I know Holla Forums hates the electric jew but this is probably my favorite news channel ever.

It's comfy as fuck.

every mason i know supports trump if that says anything
it's my personal theory that at least a few powerful people want a return to a status quo similar to that of the 50s
exploitation of the masses, as well as a lot of power being left in the hands of corporations and banks; but let the masses remain prosperous and happy enough to never even consider revolution
this would also involve the removal of all this marxist, jewish, and antiwhite bullshit
tbh it's not ideal, but it's a fuckload better than what we have now
it's also what anyone smart would chose if they were in power
they can retain power for themselves, without pissing off everyone else
it's just stupid to make the people you rule over mad
unfortunately power rests in the hands of the kikes at the moment, so they have to keep their heads down and work in the shadows

2016 is taking us beyond even the bearstain universe, thats for sure.

Yeah. They're actually pretty good. I need to look into who owns them.

See I'd be completely thrilled to live in a world like that. Is it even exploitation when you're safeguarding a stable society, keeping them happy, and not fucking it up with marxism? Sounds like a mutually beneficial relationship to me.

Herring Networks, Inc., an independent and family-owned national video programming company owns and operates OAN and sister channel AWE (formerly WealthTV; the initialism being an acronym for "A Wealth of Entertainment"). When the network began in 2013 it had a limited partnership with The Washington Times.

A think that it's a goy family owned business, Herring sounds like a goy name to me.

You are now on a CIA watchlist.
:^)

Hasn't that been that status quo of humanity and western civilization for pretty much all of western history?

Honestly compared to the abyss that we're heading to i'm 100% okay with that.

Didn't Masons basically found America? Is this some big secret society fight?

I'd say that for the majority of human civilization rulers haven't cared about the happiness of the common man and would just kill anyone who tried to dissent. So his scenario is an improvement to that.

OAN is the closest thing to a top-notch unkiked MSM news channel there is in current year. They haven't even been running ads yet (they just approved of their first and only affiliate relationship this year) because they scrutinize anyone who approaches them to do so heavily. Instead they fill their breaks with facts about America and its historical figures such as presidents and founding fathers, as well as short inspirational clips promoting family values and integrity. They report something like 80% more actual headlines per hour than anyone else. They have only two "Opinion" shows and both of the hosts are based as fuck. It's a pity they aren't nationwide, but not a surprise that many kike-owned cable companies won't carry them.

Liz Wheeler is my waifu.

Maybe we could promote OAN as a way to fuck over all of the other kiked 24/7 news networks.

OANN & CSPAN are the best as far as strict reporting go. In 6 months - maybe sooner - FOX will transition to full SJW

Do they want to completely destroy their ratings?

Yes to both. One ingroup within the "ruling elite" - which have always existed, by necessity imo - has an unquenchable lust for power, wealth, and control, viz, the "globalists". But there are others inside who are what I like to think of as more "old school", they take their power more seriously. I have a lot of thoughts on the topic … but what you said is more or less my view

That's not happening. Liberals refer to it as Faux News and they aren't going to forgive easily and the old boomers that watch it would ditch it quick if it started pumping out anti-white shit. I do expect them to start playing on Russia fears a bit more to hurt Trump though.

FOX News is an interesting organization because, once again, for a decade there have been two factions struggling for power. On the one hand you have the Murdoch family & on the other you have Roger Ailles and the people loyal to him.

Rubpert Murdoch & his sons are globalists, and own the parent company. They donate generously to the Clintons and are such shills for amnesty that they strong armed their pundits into not criticizing it during the Gang of 8 debacle. Megyn Kelly is in the tank for the Murdoch clan

Then there's Roger Ailles, who created the FOX News brand and did a magnificent job of exploiting the lack of a non-liberal news outlet. The people loyal to him are O'Reilly, Hannity, Greta, Laura Ingraham, Geraldo, Eric Bolling, etc.

Fox is already headed in that direction.

PS: Boomers are quite malleable within certain parameters

So why doesn't Roger just crash Fox with no survivors and set up his own network?

Being anti-white is not one of them.

He's 90 years old, in failing health, and they just cut hm loose. He's gone - repeat gone - from FOX news once his contract is up.

What's interesting to me is how many of the Roger Ailles loyalists jump to another platform or branch out (depends on no-compete clauses).

Hannity & Ingraham have substantial radio empires… not out of the realm of possibility that there will be talks with investors to launch or partner with other outlets like Breitbart or OANN

That and psychotically maintaining the status quo

You sure about that?

They just kiked Roger Ailes out of the network though. Those cunts hit him with sexual harassment allegations and now he's done. The network is headed for leftist bullshit. I predict you'll see a mass exodus of talent over the next year because of it. Where have you niggers been? There's a thread about it.

I want some random nigger to beat Megan Kelley to death with a ball-peen hammer

the main thing that concerns me is how well a system like that would work without a rival to compete with in a meaningful way
it led to extreme social cohesion, because if society faltered, or God forbid fell apart, it meant that we lost and our enemies would dominate the planet
also, that system placates the people out of fear; it doesn't build them up out of respect like natsoc
frankly i wouldn't turn it down, but natsoc should be our ultimate goal because it is superior

And wouldn't a Breitbart or OANN network giant be far less kiked than Fox News was under Ailles?

ukloni ćevap bre

The day of media "giants" might be what we're witnessing the death of. You may see more individual brands that move freely to the outlets that are good for them

At this point all that matters is saving civilization, ideals are not needed during times of emergency.

That absolutely is one way they're easy to manipulate, no argument there.

Do you think he fucked both of them?

Reminder that Trump has a rally in (((Denver))) at 7pm Mountain time - that's 9pm EST, 8pm Central, and so on

That's not full SJW, that's your typical "Everyone is equal and can get along just fine" bullshit.

i just don't want us ending up right back here is all

Does it really matter? Whatever brainwashes the plebs is what they are

Yes definitions matter.

Does this image offend you?

Not to people like Murdoch or the ones in the picture. they have no ideology, religion, or national identity. They do whatever they're told and whatever benefits themselves.

An Assange-Trump deal involving Russia where Trump promises Assange amnesty(lol) in exchange for being the conduit through which Russia torpedoes the Clinton campaign seems more and more likely. Trump refused to say whether or not he had talked with Putin, and a Trump victory is in Russia's interest, since it will avert WW3

Underrated post.

And honestly how much of America even gives a fuck about Russia anymore?

I hope to god that OANN becomes the next big thing.

Fuck Kikebart.

I don't see a thread for teh Denver rally. I'm just gonna make one unless someone else wants to

I don't necessarily disagree…. OANN is a cable news network, so it can compete for the older demographics who still watch cable. Breitbart is more web and social media based, which is more appealing to younger demographics

I wouldn't be that mad if the man getting robbed/assaulted was a libfag.

I would be happier if it was RWDS taking down some faggot.

A lot of people over 50 still do. Guess who votes?

so that means he has all the CP blackmail that the democrats have on eachother?

Lemon is a bottom as proven by the way he took it so hard from Sheriff David "This Slime Needs To Be Eradicated" Clarke

Are you forgetting Megyn Kelly's "BUT MUH WOMUNZ" questions that tried to trigger Trump? She tosses out feminist bullshit all the time.

you may know low-ranking masons who support trump, but do you know any high-ranking masons who support trump?

Wouldn't there be a trickle down effect?

I wonder if profession or industry, for example, divides Masons the way it does other groups. For example, a Jew or a white man in the banking industry probably have the same views, but a Jew or a white man outisde of banking has different interests… just spitballing

yes
both scottish and york rites

i dont wanna see the blackmail against her but i want it to be leaked to the general public worldwide

hmmm
maybe they just don't have their claws in as deep as they'd like to and want trump to get in office so they can have a chance at "gaining" "power"

Denver Rally Thread

Masons aren't all master schemers. My childhood friend is one & he's almost Holla Forums tier. Then you meet others who are basically "we wuz kangz" tier larpers

the plan isn't to grab lefties but rather transition anyone who isn't already a lefty into one.

OAN is good. I watch it when I go to my brothers house because he has pay tv.

I wonder if they stream or do FTA sat?

I am comfortable with this.

A bit amusing they left the bracelets on.

I'm almost 100% certain there's some faggot with them in the US, just waiting a month before election day, to release them.

Masons literal or not have stronger connections to local enterprise and industry than the general population.

The rank and file are not globalist by nature, so they have selfish but rational reasons for supporting Trump.

It's a conspiracy theory that the DNC and media fabricated.

reported for not archiving

Bump

So who's stronger, Masons or Jews?

Its a successful one, even Trump supporters are saying, "Yeah, it was the Russians but who cares?"

reported for shitposting

It really depends on a person's material interests & what they're connected to, like said. Some Jews & some Masons have to live on mainstreet & have financial ties to actual capital-heavy industries. This goes for any ethnic group, really.

Good luck with that, Chaim

this tbh

On a local level, usually the Masons. But of course that depends on the specific local in question.

Globally? Jews. Without question.

We all know who the jew is, here, shlomo

This tactic is running out of steam

I think you'll find that most people at your local Masonic lodge are goyim, not jews.

That's not to say that at a high level they don't engage in their own equivalent kikery, or that their high ranks haven't been infiltrated by literal jews… but by the numbers most Mason are not jews. Just goyim local business owners (and those who aspire to be the same).

I vouch for part of this. Local Jews basically blend in & go to work like the goyim. They still have typical Jewish behavioral traits

At some level most of these esoteric elite draw on Kabbala, so that's the only Jewish connection. Again, it's memetic, not strictly genetic.

I think we could, or even should, 'inherit' the powers of the Masons, turn them into our own. Alternatively, continue generally at our same path.

It's Bill's home video of him fucking with Monica in the oval

1st batch of leaked nudes

t.guccifer2.0

Is that really her? The face looks so similar it almost looks like a shop with her current face.

(checked)

youtube.com/watch?v=2-V2arHXwq8

Like I said, OAN is pretty based.

Definitely think there's an insurgent faction in the Deep State. That's what Trump's vet push is all about - I'll bet he has a bunch of ex- Intelligence people working for his campaign. He'd be a fool not to.

That's Angela Merkel. Ans those aren't from any Hillary leak.

I realize it's Merkel, it looks exactly like her!

I would have expected younger Merkel to not be just as ugly as current Merkel.

She has man shoulders

there is nothing wrong with "slavery" in a society where the elites actually throw you a bone or two and don't openly genocide you through policies

Merkel is one of those ugly from birth in body and mind specimens, user.

10/10 webm, would steal again.

Awww shit vintage Rucka Rucka Ali!

they're trying to use it imply that Trump is a national security risk for favoring better relations with russia
which is retarded, but most americans have had years of anti russian indoctrination

Not verything on Holla Forums is lulz and shitposting… sometimes sacrifices have to be made, real sacrifices, painful sacrifices. Stand your ground, meme soldier, and brace yourself; worse things than that are still to come.

This.

All of the boyfucking degrees hate him.