Smoochers and the lady friend

It's been a while but I want to share with you guys a story about the steam user steamcommunity.com/id/GirlyMare/, so please follow me on this.

A bit of backstory to this

Back to recently

This I'm honestly confused about because lady friend never want out of their way to fat shame anyone, they just discussed that they didn't like being /that/ fat.

I want you to keep in mind this gets a lot worse, so hold your horses please.

What follows after, is stating their sense of justice, how they want to protect their friends if any person that hurt them or harrassed them, they will notify the person over and over until that person gets removed. It's harassment and blackmail against the lady friend.

On top of that, "The problem with the lady friend is still not solved we need to stop you from being with terrible people >~

>itbegins

Help me. What the fuck do I do from here?

This has been going on for a while. I might end up making a pastebin about it. They keep bringing up logical fallacies and I keep having to shoot them down one by one. This flaming pile of dog shit can't be pissed out, it seems.

This entire story is ridiculous and you should be ashamed for associating with these retards.

So is there a reason for the spacing besides you being a complete faggot?

Also you associate yourselves with retards. Get rid of both of them.

i made that webm. ;_;7

Well user, like sands through the hourglass, so is you being a faggot.

nicely done

I know. But honestly this is nothing compared to the normie clients I get in geek squad.

thank

usually the normies are the ones that work for them.

Sometimes I genuinely associate with people and only find out that they are this retarded much, much later on. It's not like I know this shit ahead of time. Also you're not wrong. Honestly though user it's not like I put up with them for long. I just have enough faith in humanity to humor them and intellectually destroy them until they either get the fuck in line or I kick them out the door.

*tips fedora*

edge

How do people like this even end up on Holla Forums? 4chan is supposed to contain your kind, pls go and stay go.

so the issue is 1 lesbian wants the other lesbian to get fatter for sex, the other lesbian says "no" and dumps the 1st lesbian and now the 1st lesbian runs around trying to undermine the other lesbian?
And whats your part in this?

I should have never been involved, lesbian 1 decides to take things so far as to harass everyone on lesbian2s friends list to remove her and I happen to have been one of the people she went to sperg out to.

block the 1st lesbian and go back to playing computer games

My condolences for reading all that.

its not that much. half of it is spaces. I was skippin some words

I read likeā€¦ two of your posts. I'm sorry friend, but you have severe autism. It's in the way you're phrasing things, the formatting, and the fact that you think anyone outside this circle would give a shit about any of this garbage.

I basically read until

and your story stops making any sense to an outside observer. It's all retard babble at this point. Is this all online? Why are you talking about your fetishes on steam? Why are you all referring to yourselves with dumb screen names? Why would you think ANY of these was funny or interesting? Kicked out of what? How was one person controlling the other to begin with, was it a bdsm relationship acted out entirely on the internet? How do politics even enter into this? I mean I hate SJWs as much as the next guy, but I don't know of diapers as being a left/right issue.

I feel SO much dumber for having read any of this. Have any of you fuckers even met one another?

while I see your points, sure. But your argument about suicide is invalid. You don't have to meet a person for their words to mean something or for their advice to hit home where it is needed. If that were the case the suicide hotline would have given up long ago. Or maybe not but it'd certainly not be a hotline.

One last thing also; I can't answer for why they discuss their fetishes on fucking steam. I was forcibly dragged into this autism, you faggot.

WELL, HE ROPED ME INTO THIS!