Live cd

First time using linux here, i dont have a hard disk, just a an old cd player (not dvd, just cd) and a core i3, what is better? i was thinking in linux for niggers.

…….what a waist… why do you even use linux? autists like you are the reason why windows 10 and facebook exist

the fuck r u gonna do on that? Write notes?

Well I have a hard dick. Sucks to be you.

Facebook exists because people need to whore themselves and be famous at the same time without people noticing it.

Internet browsing, movie/audio player (mostly flac) over rj45, maybe emulators too.

get a tablet

No money fot that, i just have that machine and a cd, if that shit dont work then it will return to my closet.

what r u gonna run that linux off of? Cd?

Exactly, like a live of tails, i just want a shitty htpc with a browser.

do u have any other pc? Dont u play games? R u a console peasant?

I have:

For pc gaming and related stuff

Conected to my cams

Not used

Linux go here.

i told u to get a tablet. U said u have no money for that and now u say u already have a tablet?
Running another pc will cost more money for electricity

Btw, using console is against my religion.

In my country is a way cheaper having 24/7 pc for a year than buying a tablet and i am trying to recycle a machine.

Btw, a core i3 have more power than any android device.

if its so cheap, u lucky fuck, then do it
i dont know how to set up linux and just off of cd on top of that

but the rat face, though

Then i will download the smallest ubuntu, if i dissapear for too long then i just ruined everything.

Dowloading debian…

Done, literally crap and no login and password, already tried root, password and all those things.

Boot from disc Linux you're a fucking joke

unless you build your own live cd, most of the software won't have the latest security patches (web browser is most important)

rat face AND fake tits.
I'd hit it, but not marry like that poor bastard behind her.

Install puppy linux on a flash drive, you now have a portable liveUSB of linux that saves a persistent session so you can continue to install software or write documents and not lose them when you shut off the computer or plug it into a different computer.

lite version of debian for older machines.standard.

LFN is pretty good

Just use liveUSB if you can, not optical media. And make it persistent, like other user said.
As for the distro, you can't go wrong. Arch, Ubuntu, Slackware, Debian, Fedora.
If it runs slowly, try Xubuntu/Lubuntu, antiX.

Wait how?
You have to set up a password on installation.
Also if you just forget your password, you can always boot a livecd, mount the partition where you installed your system, chroot into it, and set up a new root password.

You are 13 years old.

The word is retard, you retard.