CNN CELEBRATES HILLARY: BLITZER TOASTS SPEECH, DANCING, PARTY!

archive.is/yPPXT

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/nYLyk
youtube.com/watch?v=jLTcfNX-zFw
archive.is/UnSdp
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Matthews: My Producer Was ‘Teary-Eyed’ During Hillary’s Speech

archive.is/nYLyk

What are they celebrating again? The entire convention was the same inane garbage they spew everytime, the speech was generic lies and empty words and fucking stolen shit from Trump's platform

Here's the video of wolf.

Non-cucked uploader. Can't make an webm right now. I tried. Will try again.

youtube.com/watch?v=jLTcfNX-zFw

And there will be people who defend this sort of conflict of interest between the media and the political parties.

Yeah, the video is looks bad for them imo. That's the CNN team behind him celebrating like that. That jew rat faced cunt is right next to him.

Isn't this yiddish?

We should spread this info. There is a reason why people call CNN the Clinton News Network. Tearing down the media's image is one of the best things we can do in bot the short and long run.

Looked it up and yes it is. Cant we have our own wordd anymore? Why does a foreign parasite have to force their sick culture on us, DOTR when?

Yay, Communism! FINALLY, capitalist America will fall and Europeans all over the planet will be enslaved! Jews win! It's taken how many centuries for this? How sweet it must be for these evil kikes.

yeah, history being not only the 1st woman candidate for the POTUS position BUT the 1st Corrupt woman to boot.

Having Hillary as the 1st woman POTUS will set back womens decades worth.

archive.is/UnSdp

is she actually senile or just plain retarded?

Does CNN even run actual news anymore

She's a woman.

Here's their current homepage, I'll let you decide.

No its full on Clinton News Network now.

This is the main page now

The CNN app on my phone sends homepage notifications that are 90% pro-Clintion or anti-Trump now.

Look at how they word "I wanted to hit DNC speakers" to make him sound like he wanted to psychically lash out at them.

I love how ambiguous the "making history" line is. After all getting jailed and condemned to death by the President right after he's sworn in is definitely making history

how disgusting
so much propaganda and they don't even try to hide it anymore

It really is disgusting. I didn't think the media could disgust me even more and yet they continue to do so.

Post yfw you realize
Hillary ripped off her
campaign logo
from Fedex

Hillary: We need logo, something good!

Staffers: You hear of Fedex? They have arrow inside logo, very clever!

Hillary: What do you mean?

Staffer: Look, it's arrow inside words!

Hillary: DO IT! We Clever Nao!

Fedex should sue.

Mandatory.

the candidate their bosses purchased getting the nomination.

lol, they didn't even do it right, they put the arrow over the bar on the H, it's about using the void space like Holla Forumss knot with the hidden swastika in the empty space.

Yes, precisely.

They are about as uncreative as possible.

kek

not even that is true

They're celebrating because they're shills for Hillary and they've worked extremely hard for their outcome so far. Imagine if you worked for a company and you just finished a really big project that took over a year to complete. You'd be celebrating when you finished it too. They've had to work around the clock insulating Hillary from damage attacking her opposition and holding her hand. They've done a lot for Hillary and have had to spin so hard that they're gained rotatory flight. They've really had their work cut out with Hillary with all the scandals she's had and the fuck ups. They're essentially running a campaign for her because Hillary can't be fucked to do anything. They've really gone above and beyond for Hillary and she's left a lot of slack that they have to pick up for her.

So yeah they're having a party for finally accomplishing it and all the work they've put into the outcome.

That's a weird Pakistan passport

She also ripped off the hospital

When the DNCLeaks revealed CNN were basically the Clinton propaganda machine rather than hide it they just went full propaganda.

H stands for Hades.

Any debatde on CNN Fox or MSNBC are going to be rigged against Donald from the get-go, should he demand they just be unaffiliated internet streams?