The Dud, easily the Dud

the Dud, easily the Dud

4chan mods spill their spaghetti. Dud gets into a war with 4chan with Holla Forums after fucking up Wizardchan

Gamergate happens, Holla Forums becomes Gamergatechan. Hotwheels becomes "based dud". Shills Holla Forums everywhere, alt-chans, 4chan, Reddit, obviously trying to milk the website and the moment. Moot nukes Holla Forums, the 2nd exodus to Holla Forums, then Holla Forums gets the reputation as nazi-gamergate-chan.

Holla Forums comes under crippling attacks, Dud can't grow site because of its toxic reputation, can't figure out how to stop the attacks, has to rely on /baphomet/ for protection. He gets on the ethics cuck train to save his public image, starts locking himself up in the IRC and only communicates with /int/. He forms a perverse friendship with what would become Holla Forums. He becomes afraid of his userbase as the forces of Gamergate radicalize Holla Forums, further preventing growth. Dud begins to think Holla Forums's message of "freedom" can allow him to purge Holla Forums of extremism and jump-start user growth, his first target is Holla Forums. Dud runs off Holla Forums's original moderation and installs new mods who work under his thumb. Moderation disappears overnight. Dud plans the April anime raid with Holla Forums and Holla Forums's mods. Holla Forums's mods sit back and mock their users while Holla Forums runs shill disinfo inside the threads. Holla Forums destruction averted by Holla Forums userbase, Dud freaks out, throws Holla Forums under the bus and ceases to speak to Holla Forums users, locking himself up in the /irc/ permanently for fear of his fraud getting out and at that moment basically gives up on Holla Forums. Holla Forums tells all, becomes a terrorist group, dud allows them to run wild, as personal revenge against the userbase he despises (bc it prevents growth).

Dud creates /n/ as part of the anti-pol shill campaign, hoping to siphon off users from Holla Forums, goes on public anti-pol rant exactly similar to Moot's reasoning when he tried to create a news board and shutdown Holla Forums on 4chan. /n/ is immediately flooded with Holla Forums, Holla Forums and intl in a fight for Holla Forums's front page. Dud does nothing about this unexpected but obvious fuck up, further agitates drama on the website. Dud deletes /nnmodels/ in a moment of spite against another sect of extremism on 8can that hindered growth.

Meanwhile, the gamergate boards implode twice, dud does nothing to prevent catastrophe bc at this point he is beginning to hate Holla Forums. Allows the Holla Forums clique that is up his ass to install Acidcuck as the new gg head, who proceeds to totally ruin the gamergate movement on Holla Forums, does nothing about it, bc he is now an ethics cuck, hates Holla Forums and wants the "extremists" gone from the site, Acidcuck purging the anti-sjw wing of gamergate, redditizing Gamergate on Holla Forums.

Dud is a pill addict at this point in a 3rd world shithole. He hires Josh to fix the shit website that he is too lazy and intoxicated to fix, and he's emotionally surrendered anyway. The Next catastrophe begins. Dud ceases to exist, doesn't resurface until December when the next migrations fail. He shitcans /next/ and fires Josh, publicly apologizing to Holla Forums, promising to make amends by becoming the face of Holla Forums again and proposes VFEC (Vichan Front End Controller) as an experimental fix for Holla Forums's technical problems. Everyone gives him a second chance.

Dud then vanishes again, no one can find him, nothing on Twitter, no one can get a hold of him. Codemonkey comes in to save Holla Forums, actually fixes the website that Josh and Dud said could never be fixed. Josh was just using the predicament of Holla Forums for his own purposes, to shill himself and his software, which he couldn't finish anyway and became a drug addict himself with the dud in the process. Holla Forums shills and Holla Forums users rag the hell out of the dud in the Holla Forums fixyourshit threads, I personally make a post calling out the dud about his ip leaks of users for an interview that bedchan bro posts, he comes back in after months of another absence, cursing out Codemonkey in the thread and bitching about Holla Forums users. Codemonkey then shitcans the Dud.

Bump

BON VOYAGE SITE GOBLIN

HOTWHEELS = ONLY REASON FOR A SECOND THOUGHT ON EUTHANASIA

Hi Josh

Jim should have fed you to the pigs

I'd believe it

Dud he wasn't evil he was just in over his head

Do you have that poem about site goblin?
The only line I can remember is something like

he actual supports eugenics because of his condition

Go fuck yourself, hotwheels is the only reason this place even exists.

You got some fucking nerve. Considering his health problems the guy can do coke, weed and crack for all I care. He made this place. You have no idea what it's like to be disabled.

No one would stay in such a fucking toxic community. Hotwheels worked his ass off, and each time he did something he would get shit on. No matter what you do as admin of this site, you get shit on with no thanks.

You guys are all fucking right wing, but expect this site to be free and working well with minimal ads. Each month the admin takes a loss operating this shit hole. And you fucks still complain.

tldr

Thanks for starting the site but I like it 100% more without any of his dumb drama and I hope he is never mentioned again

Holla Forums

Hotwheels deserve praise and remembrance forever in whatever glorious future amongst the stars the hwhite race will manage to carve for itself
simply because in a world of lies and degeneracy, he held true to his beliefs in free speech and the value of truth strongly enough to CREATE Holla Forums
to the point of still making it exist while despising its most extremist language
and despite being crippled by a genetic lottery doom that would have felled lesser men

I'm not Holla Forums
your lack of respect for admirable things is degenerate

Tell me this story again, please papa?

That's every admin everywhere.

Okay, what now?

The shilling on Holla Forums has gotten so bad that I am ready to move but the only viable alternatives I know are endchan and 8chna.pl and both of those are dead.

The most viable alternative is rapidly becoming real life meetups/groups.

To be honest, I'm incredibly grateful to hotwheels for everything he's done, but I feel like he got involved in the wrong crowd - people who wanted to exploit him, who got him hooked to drugs, alcohol and thai lady-boys.

the shilling is only an indication that Holla Forums gets to the truth
and you will note that the most we are shilled, the less vulnerable we become to shilling
they are identified every time, their tactics and disruption protocols are less and less efficient, every time
any board that is not shilled is not worth frequenting, whether because its population is too low to allow discussion, or because it is the domain of shill-friendly sjws

why haven't we done a meetup yet?

lets do one

okay!
I'm about an ocean and half a continent away from you
can you swim?

The fact cripplekike said we need more reddit users is enough to hate him. He was never trustworthy and always a lolburgturdian piece of shit. Have fun with your emoji language, asshole.

There is a meetup board, but to be honest it's easier to redpill friends, family and your community and start a group from there than try and coordinate with Holla Forums across continents.

oh (((you)))

It is happening outside of Holla Forums and chans also, the shills are being called out and named on vidya forums all across the net these days.

OP is a faggot. I see the motherfucker on IRC every day.

Seriously, ever since cripplekike pandered to reddit this place became more and more cancerous. You're advocating to open the flood gates even more? Gas yourself.

while i'd agree, that doesn't include the mod issue

unsure of the specifics but remember the issues surrounding assimilation, too large a flood could kill a site (even gore posting can be overpowered) semi-regular bursts could work though

also to all the others regarding redpilling family friends etc and irl meetups, that should be done in addition to Holla Forums some here almost seem to see them as mutual exclusives, remember the benefits of Holla Forums, primarily propaganda, and infogathering imo aren't easily replicable irl, and nigh impossible for a small group (to do it close to Holla Forums's scale) hence remember that both aspects are important

I remember him creating /n/, it did not go like that.

HW is barely even involved in the site anymore.

So…..

how much that shit pay?
Could use some extra dosh, and I'm better at shitposting than your poo in the loo ass. Mind passing along some info.

Freddit Breddit is biologically a jew.

I thought this was a shill post, but read it and damn. good post op.

Also, you guys should know that nothing is deleted from Holla Forums. You can bing search any thread. Mods have known about this some time and they use this to pass along information to law enforcement.

Sound legit, actually.

Another shill thread with 1 Autist jumping proxies.

Like fucking clockwork.

You have no idea how insane and paranoid you look.

Next time your thread gets deleted. Either type in the URL if you still have it or search for it on Bing. It's still here.

hi Holla Forums

Josh pls. We're never coming to your shithole.

OP is Holla Forums but probably not a shill.
was an Holla Forums meme before the entire userbase was comprised of goon-sympathyzers
HW/CMFYS Threads were a fucking blast when you could actually post in them.
Also, Jim & Son. are is a billion times worse than cripplekike ever was and nobody seems to care.

Hi Jamie , Nice to meet you now fuck off

Normalfag shit like?
Youtube?
Gmail?
I'm not paranoid and i don't think google will report me to my government for looking at Holla Forums, if they do i will have cause for concern.

Didn't Hot Wheels admitted he is tired of the site and don't like what it became ?

What the hell am i even supposed to be shilling ?

Maybe the people calling people shills are actually the shills?

I was in that thread, it surprised me too.

say what you will about him, no one can deny he was a cool dude.

reddit pls

Maybe we were here when the shit was broken and you coudnt post.

He was, i think moving to the Philippines was a mistake, seems he became depressed after the initial novelty ended.

That was definitively the worse month for the site yet.

There are some really strange bits of revisionism in here. >dud spouting probably isn't helping your case either.

point out the revisionism otherwise you're just making idle unprovable comments which add nothing.

jewtube, "bro team pill". netflix
you're right though, jewgle isn't going to fuck you over for browsing 8ch, they're just going to sell your metadata to the NSA who will fuck you over the minute they catch you doing anything that gives them the legal justification to do so(which they probably won't).
after snowden proved what we knew all along? don't think the government is prying in on you? ebin memes there.

I have absolutely no idea what you are trying to convey. Your writing is horrible. You have terrible communication skills.

Hi Jewsh. Still fapping to CP?

Keep in mind Holla Forums and freech only purpose is to destroy communities. If you leave 8ch to some other site, it will either be dead or be a thriving community, but goons will follow again to destroy it.

Hotwheels, the people who make Holla Forums, and you are awesome OP. Fuck your political problems. At least no one here is moot cucked.

So you're autistic and mightily assblasted about Hotwheels? Okay then. Good thread.

Well yeah his life is pain lol

lol trolled him xd trolface.png

You are clueless. We have been mentioned in the media many times. They know we are a large influence on the web, especially during this election.

that's not acceptable behavior here
>>>/cuckchan/

reported

You forgot the part where he had to blow old men's dicks and suck their wrinkly balls in order to become a (judeo-)mason

and the part where he made it so that threads are never deleted and he hands it all over to intelligence, making Holla Forums a honeypot

enjoy your censorship, cucks

Did we finally turn hotwheels into a skinhead?

I was here for that. He's still a cool dude, he just fucked up. We all fuck up, and luckily his fuckup didn't break 8channel. Usually the people who create new things can't sustain them, they need the help of friends to make the new thing last.

I'm super glad he made this site.

Vile kikewheel haz been banished!

We already have a board for that. Search thread where you might be able to get a link, since it's hidden from the site

A jew literally comes and checks up on him

Christ, hotwheels