Nordic thread

Is there a worse feeling than this?

Norway is the only one that's going to make it out alive.

sage

sage the swedecuck threads
dont talk to swedecucks
ignore the swedecucks

Norway is turning gay.

True that

nice butt chin, Tove

As a Norwegian myself, I think we should build a wall against sweden (and finland).

reminder

delet plss

shit, i grew up watching that show

noww yuove duned it.

I always thought Scandinavia was Norway, Sweden, Denmark and Nordic was Scandinavia + Iceland, Finland and sort of parts of Russia.

If you did that then you guys would die of overdose in ~3 months. Nevermind that no one would pump your oil

The feeling of being cucked. :(

Skål, bøsserøve.

I can confirm that this is correct.

10/10 laatu

That picture is really fucking gay

Your days are numbered, you ugly viking fucks.

smukt

Checked and confirmed. Sweden is finished. Denmark made headway way before with their cartoons and fag mohamet drawings. Finland is fucking Mongols. Norway will soon become like Sweden. Enjoy your cucksheds you stupid fucks. You had some of the best life standards on Earth, yet you squandered it.

SVËRIGË

you have a funny idea of success, ivar, also, reminder that there is nothing 'master' about your race

If you're not Mediterranean you're pretty much a genetic mutant

Also Japanese are honorary meds.

doesn't matter how you put it. You're african if you go back far enough.

(((Out of Africa Theory)))

inb4 infographic spam commences

smh everyone knows space 'snakes' from andromeda came here on spaceships 240000 years ago.
they devolved to one of the first primates.

wog detected
Fresians are masterrace
Fresians and Anglos will always rule supreme
ALL HAIL BRITANNIA

Anglo crypto-kike subumans and their """"culture"""" deserve nothing less than extermination like the pests they are. Their lands will be settled by noble Spaniard and Italian ubermensch.

You were running around in tribes killing each other with sticks and stones while we had a powerful empire, a culture spanning back thousands of years, systems of law which ensured civil society, international trade, etc. etc.

Norway has a long way to go until we become like Sweden.

cucking is inbuilt into nordic genetic code, you'll fall to it eventually.

and then you collapsed due to excessive buttsecks, meanwhile we created the world's largest empire and spawned the next world's largest empire
:^)
southern europe has too many tax cheats but would be an ok place if that was sorted out. nords are pretty useless without oil money or EU, and slavs are warmongering mouthbreathers like the irish so the only good groups left are the wogs, the cheeseheads and the meltingpot, germoney

THIS THREAD HAS BEEN HIJACKED BY EL IMPERIO CATÓLICO DE ESPAÑA Y SUS ALIADOS

CONVERT TO CATHOLICISM RIGHT NOW AND PAY HOMAGE TO NUESTRO PADRE SANTO EL PAPA FRANSISCO

YOUR SCHOOLS ARE NOW REQUIRED TO TEACH SPANISH AND INDOCTRINATE THEM INTO SPANISH CULTURE

Yes and now you suck jew dick and have circumcised penises

We all will, user. Its the downside of having a good economy. The only ones that will be left standing are the Slavs.

only the yanks
not me
spanish empire failed because south americans are shit tier, and do too many drugs
based cheeses made progress into grorious nippon and gave heroin to chinkland and took smart america

jew detected

Being black.
Being gay.
Being a 2Dpoot.
Being a transfag
Being a pony.
Being a 4chantard
Being a reddshithead
Being an autist
Actually there are a lot of things you could be that re worse than not being Scandinavian.

Completely unnecessary. The only people who are going to cross the mountains to get in to Norway are the Swedes running from the shitskins and the Finns running from the Russians.
Which is fine, as long as they are willing to join the Norge Army to fight to take back their countries. Point is, none of the shitskins are hearty enough to cross the mountains, and the Russians simply can't afford to engage in anything serious in the north simply because they are already in deeper shit than they want to be in in Syria and Georgia. Nobody wants to fight a 3 front war, and Russia simply doesn't have the manpower to do that.

Oh shit, i just noticed

tfw no Scandinavian gf

The term, "scandinavian" refers to northern germanic peoples. The term is now ambiguous. Sweden once ruled Finland, so norway, sweden and finland by proxy of sweden collectively made the scandinavian peninsula. Now Finland is independent (as much as an EU cuck country can be) and they are on the scandinavian peninsula, despite the fact the that they are not germanic.

Nordcucks can suck my balls tbh

now who's that pokemon?

Niggleberry?