Milo has been identified in the Illuminati Cards

FAGGOT MILO IDENTIFIED

Looks like the faggot has a card in the Illuminati cards.

card effect lines up with this gay nigger lover's abilities too

If you guys can get 4-5 people together and play this game it is a great card game.

Pretty dank. Post a high res version of the card though, faggot. Also don't forget to sage because the topic is pretty gay and pointless. Other more important shit is going on.

Mostly the card effect lines up. The guy in the picture not so much.

well kinda this, extra-sage

Oh, well he has earrings like a good faggot. Well shit got interesting.

You hate to admit that subversive parasite is good at what he does.

James Edward went from doing (unaccredited) narrations for revisionist documentaries to this.

wrong image

sage

On my board there is infestation
And that infestation is the Greek gay
he cause the board to make post of defecation
there are threads about him every day
throw the greek down the well
so my board can be free
he will rot in pits of hell
then we go on alt right killing spree

What are these "illuminati cards"

what about pence?

That card is Assange.

I played the hell out of NWO in college, I love seeing you guys talking about this game two decades later.

Kikes are kikes for the most part. However, even GLR differentiated between Nationalist Israelite Jews (Netanyahu, Sovok Jews, Orthodox) and Nation Hating Secular Jews (Twitter Kikes, SJWs, Presstitutes, etc.) There is also a third category, those Jews who believe in both (Nationalism for Israel, no Nationalism for anyone else.) This third categoric is absolute cancer.

faggot milo confirmed for what we already knew.

Do you still have it? Any chance of high-res scans?

dubs confirm

He negates the "muh privilege" ad hom from SJWs by not being privileged according to their logic. That's how I interpret it. He is a deep agent for us.

Oh look…another slide thread

There's no such thing as jewish nationalism, Zionism is inherently internationalist.

Scary, isn't it?

It's inherently parasitic but the parasite protects itself (nationalism) while it feeds on others (internationalism).

Does someone have pictures of all of the Illuminati cards? It seems like some asshole is still just making them and saying it was "foretold"

Is it not?

GTFO you faggot jew.

I know they're not all made up because I have "The INWO Book" (instruction book for the game) published in June 1995 that has all the cards in it.

You too can buy the book off Amazon.

MILOFAGS BTFO

BREITFAGS BTFO

GAYMERGAYTERS BTFO

MILO ON SUICIDE WATCH

Quit trying to meme yourself into relevance Milo. You're a kike faggot and nothing more.

wtf

DEEP AGENT
DEEP PLOTS

Deep asshole
Deep poz

sage

Don't forget Deep Agent's hand gesture is the inverse of Merkel's hand gesture

I mean, it could be something. That game has already predicted a number of things, including Kek. I remember looking at the frog card really confused, but it all makes sense now.

bump to piss you off

I don't want to be gassed, Holla Forums

I'm sorry user, you have to go.

How do I become an Orthodox h'White and pop out 6 kids while living on welfare and reading esoteric literature, bc I've been thinking a lot about that lately.

this – checked

And two of my twin aunts from Bavaria were Eastern Stars back at the turn of the century. What now, nigga?

Should I? I'm seriously considering it now.

it's still in print?

Kek blesses your truth.

Fight with us. We don't need jews dead, just permanently banned from positions of power in finance media, and education.

Nope. Which is why it's 200

might want to change that rhetoric then. "jews hanging from every tree" sounds a lot harsher and less palatable than 'jews removed from wallstreet and government"

I suggest changing it to "dual citizens," and then people can't even call you an antisemite without admitting how many Israeli citizens are in our government

The Jews that are a problem are a small minority.

The rest by a large margin cover for them though, they have chosen their fate.

reported for spam.

I'm going to report that thread, too faggot

Keep on liking that gay nigger lover all you want, but his lips suck nigger dick and he is a kike, just so you know

Pence is the hidden plot janitor

You have traveled long and far, my weary fellow traveler.
Yes, my fellow traveler, it has been a long and arduous journey!

n o s a m

This is nu/pol/

welcome fellow jews

Sage all slide threads

Funny one, op. Going down on this sort of fringe path a bit, Hitler promised he will create a 1000 year Reich (and then ended up playing an important role in establishing Israel while the Germans and white Europeans to some extent are still being beaten with the story of WW2). Trump promises he will make America great again.
There was a half-Jew, Emil Maurice close to Hitler in the 20s, early 30s. I guess there are theories that Maurice was gay. (Of course there are countless of those kind of theories, but Maurice would be one the plausible.)
Also there was George Sylvester Viereck, a well-known pro-German propagandist in the USA. Viereck was the son of Louis Viereck a Marxist, who was allegedly an illegitimate son of Kaiser Wilhelm I of Germany. (So if there's Jewish lineage in that aristocratic line, like it's the case in probably many European ruling families, that would make Vierek also Jewish. Btw, wasn't Bismarck a freemason too?)
Viereck allegedly had a homosexual relationship with the zionist writer Ludwig Lewisohn.
From the 1920s, Viereck was promoting Hitler while also being a friend and fan of Siegmund Freud.

good eye. seems much more accurate

For anyone unaware, Free Masons use code words to identify fellow Masons when outside of a lodge. "fellow traveler" = Mason.

That isn't Milo. You are poor at recognizing persons.

I love it!

That one isn't right either.

Why don't one of you coder nerds make an online version of this game?

Fucking nerd

The orange splodge in the top right corner is a hidden merchant.

1. Because It's impossible to find every single card
2. Because we are the game.

NEGATE THE PRIVILEGED
Supreme homo card, activated.

Remember to always do the opposite of what the jew says is good and do what the jew says is bad.

his hair just happened to be the same at that time wow