TRUMP RELEASES DANK NEW INSTAGRAM VIDEO

SHILLARY ON SUICIDE WATCH

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/759093740497764353
instagram.com/p/BIdHmRbjEp0/

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/759070976181084160
buzzfeed.com/lyapalater/bill-the-balloon-guy?bftw&utm_term=.ekM52QDPRw#.xn1X3jJqlL
archive.is/Idtf6
twitter.com/jbarro/status/371975295059771393
archive.is/J4FwI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

not that dank tbh

ABSOLUTE MADMAN
B
S
O
L
U
T
E

M
A
D
M
A
N

I think Bill's becoming a liability, he'll probably be taken care of pretty soon.

it's cute, but i expected savage.

He should release these more frequently, I mean you could slush one of these out a day.

I was just about to call you a faggot for not including the webm/mp4, but then I realized it was there all along and it is me who is the faggot.

:^(

Good job, for once, OP!

It was really low energy.

Like Bill.

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/759070976181084160

He won't last past October and Hilldog will cash in hard on the pity and victim bux. It's the most plausible scenario.

Remember, when a famous person dies, all of their sins are forgiven and they become a saint

well, unless they're hittle.

You burgers better elect this man. If all this hype lead to nothing it would crush my heart.

I think you're right.

Hillary will get the pity points for being a widow, and Bill will be untouchable for any criticism since attacking the dead is stil viewed negatively.

Or Bill might be just rendered to vegetable-like state, as it accomplishes the same goals.
Depends how much Hillary actually hates his guts.

pretty good, saved

Related, I hope I won't fuck up the order

Fuck. Oh well, read it like any mango

If Hillary wins Holla Forums will dwarf one of those Polish salt mines.
Don't worry though. Kek has rewarded you with dubs

I'm waiting for Trump to actually use "Centipede" as the soundtrack to one of his videos.

buzzfeed.com/lyapalater/bill-the-balloon-guy?bftw&utm_term=.ekM52QDPRw#.xn1X3jJqlL

Bill was coked up all he did the entire night was play with Balloons

you have no idea how ready i am fam.

He saved savage for his twitter account. He's been fucking her up today.

Sleep tight Bill

That is the face of a man who came prepared with a remote-controlled vibrating cockring.

SHILLARY BTFO

I still don't get the whole centipede thing. What is the origin of that?

It's from the "You Can't Stump the Trump" videos

Trump is a nimble navigator

I genuinely hope there will be a mass journalist suicide after Trump wins the election.

archive.is/Idtf6

nice. I got my birthyear

I'm sure from those 28M, a bunch are people for Trump just checking for possible Hillary fuckups.

From the article:

I wonder if they want to bring up the mudslime Army soldier who rolled a grenade into a tent and killed several of our men because muh jihad.

oh man we're dealing with children

In a few months she will wear MAGA hat and shitpost on interwebs about holohoax and nazi frogs.

A beta numale wrote that article, which tells you all you need to know. All of Trump's enemies are genetic garbage.

Who the fuck wrote that middle school level garbage?

So I looked this dude up

The kicker? He's a (((chosen)))

twitter.com/jbarro/status/371975295059771393

Should surprise no one, really.

What an incredible faggot.

Fuck a suicide - I want purges.

I want the law to get the fuck out of my way and let me beat these people into pulp with bits of wood.
I want to hang these slimebags from lampposts and to be given a fucking bounty for every jew-rat or shabbos goy media slimebag I can get the ears off of.

They don't deserve the peace of ending it themselves, they deserve to have their existence ended as they pant and moan in the gutter, surrounded by their own folk who find them detestable, and who will suffer their virulence no longer.

He's probably a kike as well.

Good find.
archive.is/J4FwI

Yep, confirmed: I want legal authority to harm this kikelite, in a most permanent manner.

Suicide is too kind an end for such subhuman meat-trash.

Jo Cox style lmao

It's enough.

My sides have been shoah'd.

cursory

Every. Fucking. Time.

From Crooked Hillary to…
BORING HILLARY

a lot of them will become expats to escape potentially criminal charges.

jej. at this stage he can get a rise out of them simply by opening his mouth. it literally doesn't matter now what he has to say haha.

Enlighten me on the whole Centipede and 'Nimble Navigator' thing?

I hope Donald's taking his blood pressure pills, because he's about to preside over the biggest salt mine in history.

This should be a Trump ad tbh

his face alone triggers the fuck out of them. seriously, wear a shirt of him into a campus and you'll get plenty of jeers.

Poor baby, does 'e want a hug?

W E W

kek will guide my ballot.

super like check it. here's a collection of responses from here and cuckchan

holy shit those pics are the best. saved