AMERICA YES!

ALL ABOARD THE POZBOAT

The Navy is set to name a ship after the gay rights icon and San Francisco politician Harvey Milk, according to a Congressional notification obtained by USNI News.

archive.is/B8UJv

Where were you when the Navy reached Peak Gay?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blue_discharge
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harvey_Milk
archive.is/gBC2j
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Well, tbh it'd be pretty scary to see a shipped named after a pedophile rapist scum coming for you.

Every. Single. Time.

how come jews always fall for their own degeneracy?

jews invented gay rights now they get cursed by it

The Navy is so fucking pozzed it is not even funny. All these celebrations of decades of women and minorities at USNA isn't going to mean shit when we get rolled in the next real war.

It's rare to see "America yes"

They always leave one behind to be found in the wreckage, brother!

Kikes have always been the biggest degenerates, they just push their own perversions on the gentiles to subvert them.

Ivan can finally claim he torpedoed a faggot

Might as well post this
All aboard the USS Buttsecks

China are building the PLANS 'Daniel James White' to counter the threat.

Associating sailors with homosexuality? Say it isn't so.

And they call Airmen gay

Isn't there something with Milk and the Jonestown cult that got him killed?

Thanks, faggots. Really representing the US well.

Fucking sodomites.

I'm okay with this.

USS DICK MILK AHOY

All aboard the USS Poop Dick.

Considering the kind of HI-LARIOUS humor they handle, any mention of a poop deck will make them giggle uncontrollably.

They're filling the galley with weapons grade twinkies.

I bet the poop deck's already rusty.

Why do I get the funny feeling this ship's captain will disregard the guns and just ram everything?

ALL ABOARD THE USS GRIDS

I don't think i was born yet.

As a service member. I can confirm, its getting more pozzed by the day. I am not sure I will be able to make it twenty years with my worldview.

No it isnt

kek
That picture looks like Anthony Cumia

tbh America doesnt have a very good history of naming warships
USS Missouri
USS Alabama
compare that to Britains ship names
HMS Conqueror
HMS Phoenix
HMS Excalibur

Milk is famous for being assassinated. He was a perverted faggot who preyed on minors.

He'd be lost to history if Dan White had controlled his temper.

The military was one of America's most respected and prestigious brands . By faggotizing and feminizing it, practically all of its former glory has been flushed down the toilet.

USA A-OKAY

Seriously why are all Americans such fucking faggot cuck nu-male pieces of trash?
Their main export is degeneracy, waiting for Russia or China to nuke them tbqh

would it be considered homophobic to sink that ship?

Wow just wow, who could have foreseen this?

It's because the US have no history.

Or

the story of an american gay icon

Dubs confirm that when we reach peak degeneracy with pedo acceptance and rapist acceptance there will be a boat named after one of them.

IN THE NAVY
WE MEME THAT SAILORS ARE REALLY GAY!
IN THE NAVY
EVEN IF IT'S NOT REALLY DONE THAT WAY

U YES A
U YES A

I don't have high hopes for a naval skirmish with the Chinks.

I can just see all the sailors making fun of the poor souls who got stuck on the fagboat.

TFW GOING IN THE NAVY IN 3 MONTHS
I want to be the Sailor to forever uncuck the US Navy, and restore it to it's former glory. Wish me luck Holla Forums

Don't worry, like the guys said in that thread, we would fuck up their ships with missiles and superior technology as well as not holding back because of the lack of muh civilians.

In 10 years people will be making fun of the homos that got stuck on the completely heterosexual USS Ronald Reagan.

You can't change the military whatsoever you fool. You toe the line and do what your fucking told at every single rank.

Good luck user, just trying to put some perspective on it, us army and afghanistan vet here.

The Back-Alley Tunisian Knife fighter is at it again this month, first the oopsie with the Truck in France that was not so Nice, now this! guess Whichever way you look at it this is a call for change, gang.

10/10

Sounded just an opening segment to Tough Crowd.

Fun Fact: San Fransisco is such a gay hub because it was the port where the Navy dumped all the faggots and other degenerates who were semi-dishonorably discharged in WWII.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blue_discharge

Will Trump fix the military?

I've wanted to join for a long time but I avoided it at 16 after following my instinct after a few early red-flags before I was red pilled and the past years worth of shitstorm with PC pozzing has really kicked it up a notch.

I'm getting to be almost too old to join now waiting for the shitstorm to end and I don't want to be on the pozboat for months at a time listening to Captain Blackquifa Shaniqua the diversity hire scream at me about privilege.

That's as gay as naming your ship "The Tugboat."

Gayer than calling it the "Bootyboat"?

I pray to the lord and his prophet, kek, to let trump get elected so I don't join the most cucked military on the planet

Calling it something like The USS Assfuck is too obvious.

EVER HEAR OF DON'T ASK, DON'T TELL

Military has been full of fucking faggots for decades upon decades and brother who's served will tell you, they keep that shit to themselves if they want their tour to go smoothly.

How about the "SS Sticky Dick"?

What about the "Transpacific Trap"?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harvey_Milk

in June 1977

The Jonestown massacre was in 1978, some 9 days before Milk was killed.

Milk's ashes were mixed with bubblebath and Kool-Aid to show.. something about him being gay and for the Jonestown people.

Any solid connections?

Harvey Milk and Mayor Moscone also had ties to the people's temple which was led by Jim Jones.

Jim Jones was an arch occultist, possibly the Zodiac Killer himself. Jim Jones had powerful political ties within the democratic party. He was also a possible connected to the CIA and MK Ultra experiments.

Been in for over 7 years. That will not happen. The military can only be uncucked at the highest political levels. President or Congress.

all the crew members from it will suffer a painful death.

rare bane you got there buddy

Imagine serving on that, the final Jewish insult

I have some bad news for you, user - Milk was already one of them.

oh please tell me trump can stop this

How many men and women have given their lives fighting in the Navy?

And what does Israel do? They turn around and name a boat after somebody who did more for their cause, a huge faggot.

I hope our President can ask them to treat us better, I tell you what.

Hope they put all the faggot sailors on it and all the guns get clogged with jizz.

Reminder that when sodomites were allowed in the military, rape chances increased tenfold.

archive.is/gBC2j