4/20

What's your plans for 4/20? Hopefully it's not sitting alone and smoking a blunt like you did last year.

sitting alone and smoking a bowl

bicycle day is today which is exceedingly better than 4/20
take some LSD

I completely forgot it is bicycle day. Coincidently I was planning on getting some today, but it fell through.

Maybe this weekend.

What makes you think I am not doing that right now? Why should I do anything different on 4/20 than I do every other day? What is so special about this Hallmark Holiday for stoners? I'll tell you what is so special about it…it gives the authorities a chance to build up their prosecutorial (PERSEcutorial, actually) database. All you idiots running around toking up in front of CCTV cameras and signing all those petitions and registering for MMC's….and what benefits do you really get that you didn't have before? None. All you have done is hand yourself over to the government on a silver coke tray when they decide to change the rules on you.

How good does your tinfoil hat fit? I keep trying to make mine tighter around my head but I cant keep it from not falling off.

The wife and I will be celebrating our 2 years. If I can't come across any, oh well.

I bought a oz of mids, good price actually. I figure it'll be worth the smoke. I'll probably be smoking half of it on 420 with some friends.

in answer to OP: work, study and chill-out. I'll safe the happy hashy time till summer.

give tribute to my Führer.

Bumping thread. It's now 4/20!

smoke some weed while watching the greatest story never told

/thread

Draw Hitler.

Listening to KMFDM and Rammstein.

will be nice.

Whatever you do brothers, I wish you all a happy mellow day.

You are all amazing, you are all loved.
go and conquer the world.

we need to make a statement, show them , it's fucking ok, no one will get hurt, no one will become a maniac. smoking weed is OK, nothing different from smoking a cigarette or drinking a beer.

they should get used to it, get used to people smoking.
it needs to look like a movement instead of a group of stoners glad with what they get.
so yeah go and light up.

we are not hurting anyone.

Heil Hitler; 14/88!

K bro ,enjoy.