Frauke Petry

I have a huge crush on her. She's fucking adorable. Look at her!

archive.is/99Qp7

She isn't in the news that often, but even so, the Media already freaked out over some of her comments, naturally they're quick to associate her party, AfD, with "The Nahtzees" and "Muh Holocaust", even though they're actually fairly moderate to my knowledge, though I suppose they're pretty much as "Far Right" as you can possibly go in Germany without getting arrested or fined. There's actually a party further right then AfD, National Democratic Party, but pretty much every single one of their leaders has been arrested and banned from politics for naming the Jew, they end up having to replace their leader because of this once every year and a half at most, so the AfD is the farthest you can go legally. What does Holla Forums think about her and the AfD? Any /deutsch/bros have any opinions on them?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kohen
twitter.com/AnonBabble

She looks better in person or on tv though.
AfD is pretty much the only party worth a vote in Germany atm, although not perfect.

she is ugly and looks like a dyke.
SAGE, Women should not be in politics.

Burger here. Tell me more about this Holla Forums waifu of yours.

ftfy

Le Pen is cuter

She is literally the definition of Holla Forums waifu

I would imagine he meant the daughter. You have unusual taste in women, my frirnd.

Maybe, but did she appear in Girls und Panzer?

Didn't think so

She heavily endorses israel and travelled there of her own accord.

That being said, in the next election it will only boil down to this: AFD definatly will get >30% of votes, which will force all the other parties to melt together into one party in order to create counter-balance to the afd and VOILA: We have a two-party-sytem just like america, both servinbg the jew of course.

Keep your lesbian crushes to yourself, OP.

Maybe just controlled opposition so when Merkel fucks up this one comes in.

Notice how women will be the heads of GB, France and Germany after the nationalistic wave.

Why are all of the right wing parties in Europe ran by fucking women? It's pointless.

I posted the mother smiling as a representation of approval of the user's sentiment that her daughter was cute, you mong

Shit, fucking why did she cut it off.

With long hair she is pretty cute

Kek looked at her Wikipedia page.

Petry is a dyke and a chemist. Born in East Germany
Merkel is a dyke and a chemist. Born in West Germany but grew up in East Germany.

Her maiden name is Marquardt and if you search it with jew, quite a lot of jews with this surnames pop up.

I always cringe by the amount of photoshop they used here on poor Frauke.

She looksl like a fucking romulanian…

a-a very sexy seductive romulanian. oh my…

th-thanks, y-you too

holy shit didn't notice these trips before

le pen confirmed as Holla Forums waifu

Never been a fan of Holla Forums white knighting but damn, what a woman.

RETOUR DU ROYAUME DE FRANCE
=QUAND?==

Fuck her. Look at Sara

Neither have I, lad. I've been on the chans since fucking Boxxy, and this is the first time I have ever referred to someone as a "waifu" (partly tongue in cheek, I'm not a weeb). Never called a woman "the Queen of X board" before either. Marion is the Queen of Holla Forums. Straight patrician tier quality beauty. Certified.

Jews took German surnames. Why can't you burgers understand this?

she looks very much like vargs wife marie

varg you lucky bastard, that man really hs it all

LOL ALFRED ROSENBERG WHAT A KIKE AMIRITE

Fuck off leftypol
She is one of the worst commie-sluts around!

Also she has a mental problem with her 24/7 LARPing as Rosa Luxemburg.

Dumb leftist psycho-whore.

marquardt ist a VERY VERY German Name tough.

That's literally like saying 'smith' is a kike-name

blame the people who imposed the names on them for the kikes to assimilate more

Was it imposed? I was under the impression that they do it in order to secure employment more easily. (i.e. I'm one of you, goyim)

You are pathetic.

He's a weirdo that lives in the woods, wears camo all day and shits in a box. You must be from /k/

She is coming around. Sooner or later she will be one of us. There is no denying the truth and many radical leftists have become fascists. Look at Mussolini.

Oh really?
Where are your happy, well developed aryan children in a safe and loved home with a good wife a dog and a lot of space to roam?

He might be a bit odd with his love for roleplaying games and tolkien but that man lives the fucking dream.

Never. modern leftism is a disease the only cure is a bullet to the neck.

yes it was, but as you can see it got out of hand
basically if you see someone with a name like schmidt, stein or schweizer in germany they're not a kike, but in ameriga if they have stein, berg, blatt or mann as suffixes they're most likely kikes

Explain this one then
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kohen

What about it? It's a Jewish name that presumably indicates a descent from the line of high priests. Someone with that name would be unlikely to switch for a German one simply out of pride. Not sure if that's your question/issue though.

Which would mean the names were not imposed on them, this is one of the most common ones worldwide.

ah, yeah i was the one saying it wasn't, or that i thought it wasn't

pretty sure they took on these names at ellis island in order to blend in

P.S
is Marine, her aunt.

it's not her mother?

Rach thread #342 part 6: A New Rach edition

oh shit, you're right. and she's married apparently.

THIS

I get a fucking boner everytime I see her and her legs, truly made by god

Fuck off with Sara Wagenknecht, that maoistic whore who is the descendant of fucking gypsies.

HEIL FRAUGGE :DD

That's all true BUT she's also one of the few German Leftists who actually have a bit of a clue about things. She's getting heavy flak from her own party since a few months because she's not completely on board with the genocide program.

Le Pen Sr. looks better.

The first two points being "pick ones".