Rate my sister Holla Forums

Rate my sister Holla Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/81793085/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

where is the dick

5/10 at best. She's flat as a pancake. Probably underage, too.

WHERE

She has the body of man. Not really my thing. she has a disgusting double chin too.

It's like some old guy fucked his daughter and got her pregnant, she has the baby and the old guy fucks it when it gets older, and it also gets pregnant. The kind of deformities that would cause, reminds me of your sister.

Stop insulting my sis faggots

Looks good to me

7/10

Man face, no tits. Sure it isn't a guy?

She's 14 and still developing so fuck you

I once met a wise man. He did not post pictures of his 14 year hold sister on a website full of pedophiles.

What is with fucking Americans.

14 year olds are not children and in a lot of Asia/Europe/South American they totally legal to fuck.

Would be hotter if she had a penis.

I think there's at least one U.S state with a 14 AoC as well if I recall, like Alabama or some shit. That said, I'm an American and I know that even the majority of our country is 16 despite Hollyjew's manipulation of soft burger minds to believe it's 18 in every state. I'm also aware that 14 is so impossibly shitty and spoiled that it's legal in most of the world, so why the fuck would you ever want it to begin with?

I'd fug her ❤️

yeah 9/10 would raep

Messed up teef. -1
Horribly asymmetrical mouth. -1
Chinbutt. -1

That puts her at a 7, but I am deducting one more point for the duckface pic. The simple fact that she did it makes her less attractive even when she is not doing it.

She has incredible eyes though.

Not much you can do about the crooked mouth, but fix the teef, grow some tits, and buy some sexy chinderwear and you might have a hottie on your hands some day.

MOAR

I prefer masculine pussy over feminine penis

I'd "do some laps" with her if you catch my drift.

Rape your sister? I don't know man, it seems like a bad idea but okay…

Well, that's her prime right there and she's a crucial junction at life. Wait, too late, turns out she is a worthless whore.

I would say TITS OR GTFO! But she has no tits, so nevermind. Also she's 14. Not worth to meet Bubba

archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/81793085/