Has Molyneux jumped the shark?

Has Molyneux jumped the shark?

What's wrong with that episode?

It sucks

Salty leftypol faggot posting detected.

Do you mind explaining why?

lol user, just watching 1-2 vids of his and how cult leader-esque he is should have told you to not waste your time with him.

you're wasting your time even putting this out there as an item of concern. this is basically a more muted version of if someone were to say "Hey has Jim Jones jumped the shark?"

This. Antifa fags everywhere. Remember to sage shill threads.

Not an argument.

Seriously though, even if he were a cult leader, that doesn't make the things he says invalid.
Do you think it's good advice to tell a guy to marry a woman who is a full-blown SJW, buying into concepts like toxic whiteness, and who very likely has an IQ below 90?

women don't need intelligence or rights, all they need is to be THICC XXXDDDDD I

because he's an uppity bitch kike who cries when someone gives him less than $1. fuck that quarter-kike faggot and fuck you for watching him. he's controlled opposition alt right cocksucker and a pretentious jackoff but with good arguments. goddamn kike.

not an argument.
does not explain why the video is bad.

dude, you watch too much jewtube. construct your own ideas. stop getting your politics from youtubers or continue to be a faggot.

Still no arguments. You can't just throw out assertions and adjectives then expect them to do anything but make you look like a moron.

it's like i'm talking to molyjew himself. so characterless of you. anyway, faggot, have fun repeating soundbites you hear from your youtube overlord. remind yourself every time you watch one of his repetitive videos, that you are a sheep who is incapable of producing his own judgement. haha, okay fanboy go fuck yourself.

Not the same guy, but I will agree most of what he says is repetitive, just like anybody who does long-form discussions.
I still listen to it on the side while I'm doing other things. Sometimes something will come on that I had not thought about before. The fact that you think people get indoctrinated merely by listening to somebody is more telling about you than about whoever chooses to listen. I have also listened to dozens of hours of SJW content and my ideals couldn't be further from theirs.

In closing, you are a fucking retard and have yet to produce a valid argument.

I honestly think he's just trying to rustle our jimmies but doing terribly at it. He's just upset about what Stefan says.

dude, he types exactly like molyjew speaks. that's telling enough for me to how much he listens to him or how much it effects him. are you familiar with fanboys? this is exactly the case. you see molyjew and his inflated ego that was built by faggots like him.

stefan molyneux is a jew

stefan molyneux = SJW

Oh wow, he changed his mind over the 10 years he made content, often addressing the change of heart in videos. What a fraud.

If you don't change, you die. New info and facts can change our perspectives on a situation. He is no fraud.

No I do not. Why don't you provide real reasons as to why he is bad ir his videos are bad instead of trying to deflect them you dumb shit.

okay i'm deflecting, you're smart. molyjew is smart. you are a great guy. God loves you

Bout time you said it.

Don't you realize I was being sarcastic?

i got'cha. dont forget stefan:
2 pills in the morning
5 pills in the evening
and always remember - you are not a woman
the voice in your head is not real. in case it gets worse call the ambulance

Holy shit you're pathetic.

I've listened to him regularly for a year and I have yet to hear something positive about his mother. About that second image, that comment is still up and it was a repost of another comment somebody else made, presumably so it would show up on Google+. Do you really think he's trying to fool somebody here?
I hate to be a shill, but how can you be so retarded?

stefan is that you talking with yourself again? time for your medication

Your memes are shit and you are the one, my raging autistic friend, that needs medication.

well at least you admit it so have to say: thank you stefan.
after all im not a stinky ass bum twat like you and im always polite.

Nope, that's a fake comment.

The fact he supports jews and israel.

Also he is a total neo-con "free market" faggot.

Typical jew controlled plant.

Stop watching him and watch someone decent like varg.

stefan its enough. at first it was funny but i will call the medics if you dont stop harassing other people on youtube with your bullshit schizophrenia

You are a no nothing cunt.

Stop making up stuff. You have no evidence to support any of this autism.

Being ignorant does not equate being jew controlled. He makes good videos that are highly informative and I would rather watch him than some shill. Varg does not make any video regarding current events and not to mention that he rarely posts.

Look, if any of you are going to make shitposts against him, than at least provide well reasoned and factual I know this is hard, especially if you are extremely autistic arguments. Otherwise, all you are doing is mere shitposting and bring nothing of value to the table. Much less disincentivize anyone from watching FDR.

Samefag.

I know parents were mentioned, but it is pretty fishy that he assumed childhood when it wasn't actually said.

What is with the raging anti-stef autists ITT? Did he fuck your mums or what?

Prove it.

She didn't say childhood, but he assumed her mental illness took place during her childhood. The only clue would have been the fact that she mentioned her parents. I find that fishy.

We need a final solution to this leftie problem
I say kill their men, enslave their children and fuck their wives.
Gas the commies, rape war now.

You´re doing it wrong, user.

no

lmao that leftist faggot was absolutely right about trump being a scam-liar hanging from kushners ass hairs

Anarcho-capitalism(along with most forms of anarchism), in my opinion, is a doctrinal system which, if ever implemented, would lead to forms of tyranny and oppression that have few counterparts in human history. There isn't the sligh possibility that its (in my view, horrendous) ideas would be implemented, because they would quickly destroy any society that made this colossal error. It should be kept to a classroom like communism and fascism.

Hello new friend

here is an old video before he became quite famous
this guy is completely mental

he deletes comments of people for no reason at all.
he was caught talking with himself on youtube comment section several times.
he hates his mother and had a bad childhood and calls his mother to be extremely stupid but a year later he praises her for being smarter than other people.
he is a jew but he is not a jew.
he post comments of his brother being jewish but deletes its some hours later…

HE IS COMPLETELY NUTS