Why do normies love dance music? I listen to it, and its just annoying sounds with romantic lyrics superimposed on it

Why do normies love dance music? I listen to it, and its just annoying sounds with romantic lyrics superimposed on it.

I live in LA, all people listen to is dance music, nigger shit, and hipster tunes. I don't get it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MhCoDIiWtzw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

My parents are from Iran, and they are very Iranian, and all they listen to is Persian dance music. It makes me want to blow my brains out, and I cant understand why they and "my family" like this insipid shit.

I don't know. But, you know what's funny? They don't know either. Ask them why, without telling your reasons for disliking and you'll notice that they only pretend to like it because someone else likes it…and they're also pretending to like it for the same reason.

mod mentality is a hell of a thing.

I'm afraid if I do that it will trigger an autism attack. Also I can imagine them saying something like "it sounds nice/it makes me happy" etc

Why are you asking this on Holla Forums, Bahadur? What are you sliding?

I dunno, I've met some "party people" who were very particular about their party music, i.e 1001 nuances of shit.

It's a mystery to me as well. My best guess is the average person is just less self aware and less aware and can simply "space out" when dat bass hit in their bellies or something. I'm willing to bet there is a strong correlation between voting for mainstream politics and liking club music, simply because of that ability to shut down their brain and zone out, not thinking.

Better question is, why are you?

that's an idea, it's used as a form of escapism from reality for those who can't deal with the constant doublethink they live with while being a liberal

I remember being an impressionable teenage and I didn't get it back then either. We'd go to the dances and clubs, have fun, but I would always comment that 'fuck man this music sucks'.

We had a throw-back oldies dance and it was great.

There is something called trap music that has nothing to do with trannies, but dindus.

try being brazilian and having to listen to the monkey noise we call "funk", and no it has nothing to do with actual funk, its an abomination
samba, pagode, certaneijo, forró and MPB are also fucking horrid, you don't know true suffering

Its 11am and they've already started the Reggaeton

I saged this shit thread Achmed, what the fuck are you talking about?

My best guess is that simple and intense beats and rhythms of modern dance music is just a hyper-stimulating version of what humans would traditionally listen to the past - dancing around a fire and banging drums. If normies have a simple mind then this modern shit must be very stimulating, just like how modern sugary foods are intense.

I would also guess it works like how white noise does; I had friend living in my student housing last semester who had listen to this shit constantly. He was not a complex thinker so I assume the mechanisms of dance music slotted provided a perfect theme to his gear driven mind.

This isn't fucking /mu/ you tool.

Fuck off kike

you mean all of human civilization. you're just an uncultured autist. dance music has always been around even if modern electronic music finds it roots in african and not european rhythm structures

youtube.com/watch?v=MhCoDIiWtzw

how new are you replying to every single new poster with your off topic thread

I like dance music when it is uplifting and/or syrupy sweet, this is because I am a big time moefag brony ok

I like catchy melodies and driving rhythms, who doesn't?? It does not mean I cannot like other things too you bigot

There's a difference between music and:

BOOM
Muh nigga
BOOM BOOM
Why you starin at muh dik muh nigga
BOOM
You gon suck muh dik muh nigga
BOOM BOOM
real niggas suck muh dik muh nigga
*triangle*
da capo

This thread is shit and op is a hyper sensitive faggot.
When is summer over?